• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • At Your Service Ch. 01

At Your Service Ch. 01

I am your servant, your pet, your slutboy. At the moment, I am kneeling in my place in the corner of your bedroom, my ass resting on my heels. As is your desire, I wear only the loincloth that you gave me – a piece of deep violet satin that spans only the distance from the axis of one thigh to the axis of the other and held to my waist with a bright pink satin sash. At the hem in the front, the cloth is embroidered in bright pink lettering "Her toy." I obediently wait for your signal as you take a few minutes to yourself.

You are sitting at your vanity, clothed only in a light cream colored silk robe patterned with pink and violet flowers. I steal a glance at you. From my place, I can see your reflection in the mirror, not your eyes, so I know that I am safe from being caught. I discreetly watch your hand move as it brushes out your long, lovely hair. In your reflection, I see the smile on your lips as if your mind is far away in thought, the soft skin of your neck as it flows into your shoulders and upper chest, and the rise of your beautiful breasts left partially exposed by your silky robe. As always, I am intoxicated by your beauty and your sexual aura. My mind is filled with memories of our experiences, further heightening my devotion to you.

Your mind returns to the moment, leaving your daydream behind. You put the brush down and softly snap your fingers. Hearing your signal, I place my hands on the floor and crawl toward your seat. When I reach you, you motion for me to stand up, saying "Finish brushing my hair, pet. My arm is getting tired." Taking the brush from your hand, I begin slowly at your scalp and brush through the length of your tresses, making sure that I cover all of your soft, auburn locks. Your eyes close again as the gentle caress of my brushing relaxes you. Soft purrs of contentment escape your throat from time to time while I brush.

As I complete my 100 strokes of your hair and set the brush down, you smile and whisper, "pet, I am so tense. My shoulders feel so tight. Take care of that for Me." I smile and feel my cock start to twitch a bit beneath the thin satin fabric. Just the thought of contact with your skin sends a tingle through my body. I gently gather your hair up and lay it over your left shoulder, then bring my hands to your shoulders, slowly working my fingers into your shoulder muscles. My thumbs press into the muscle at the base of your neck and I feel the knotted tissue below the surface. You moan softly as my thumbs work at the tense flesh. My hands continue, and as they work on your muscles, your robe spreads open a bit more, exposing your full breasts to the edge of your areole and your torso from your throat to your navel. As I steal another glance of your face in the mirror, I also see the newly increased exposure of your skin and my cock throbs noticeably – so noticeably, that it discreetly rubs against your upper back with each pulse.

The sensation of my hardened cock, through my loincloth and your robe, on your upper back breaks your massage induced trance and your eyes open, looking into the mirror to see the lustful look in my eyes as I am glancing down on your skin. Slowly, you spin in your swivel chair to face me as my hands fall away from your body. As you complete your turn, your long luscious legs extend along each side of my body. You extend your arms, your hands reaching the exposed skin of my outer thighs. As you slide your hands toward my hips, my cock continues to throb and I can feel the constant release of wetness from the slit. Your hands slide from my hips, over my tight stomach and meet at my navel. Your form a diamond with your fingers as the thumbs and forefingers from each hand meet, the remaining fingers splayed across my torso. Slowly, you slide your hands down the front of my body, pressing the satin cloth against my cock, until you have smoothed the cloth against me, the form of my engorged cock tightly sheathed in violet satin. As you continue to apply pressure, a darker spot appears in the satin where it is molded to my cock head.

Your eyes narrow a bit as the lust builds within you. Your hands move from my groin to my wrists, then your fingers slide to my hands, palm against palm, you entwine your fingers in mine. A gentle pull of your arms encourages me to lower my body toward yours. Your guide my face toward your shoulder so that you can whisper in my ear "My pet, you make me boil inside...you will have your release, but first I need mine."

At your command, I turn my face slightly and kiss the curve of your skin where your neck meets your shoulders. Your hands release mine and return to my loincloth, sliding slowly over my cock and balls. My mouth and tongue slowly explore your upper chest, kissing and licking your skin, as my mouth moves toward the swell of your breast. Moving slightly lower, my face becomes buried in your cleavage, my eyes close and I pause for a moment to inhale your scent. By now, my hips have moved slightly further from you, so that only your fingertips can graze over the tip of my throbbing cock. My mouth moves to one nipple, sucking it between my lips and flicking its growing hardness with my tongue. After teasing it a bit, my tongue circles its hardness fully wetting your nipple. I can feel your skin contract as the air hits your now wet skin. I bring a hand up to cover that nipple with my palm as my lips slide from one breast to another, leaving a trail of my saliva as I find the other nipple and tease it gently.

Your arousal builds and you slide your ass forward in the cushioned seat as far as it will go. Your shoulders lower until they are even with the top of the seat back and you lay your head back on the surface of the vanity. Your hands slide up my chest, past my shoulders, and your palms come to rest on the top of my head. Without saying a word, your hands apply slight pressure to the top of my head, indicating your desire to me. Under your hands, my face slides between your breasts, and over your flat stomach toward your navel. As my face is gently forced lower, my chin splits the V formed by your robe and then catches on the loosely tied sash holding it around you. You push my head still lower, toward your thighs, and the movement causes my chin to completely loosen the sash and your robe falls open, exposing your smooth, clean shaven womanly core to me. I lower myself to my knees in front of you.

As my body lowers, you slide your legs to my shoulders, the backs of your knees resting just above my shoulder blades. I slide my hands along the outside of your thighs, cupping your ass, as I bring my lips to your soft sex, kissing slowly from the top of your slit and moving my mouth deeper between your legs. You briefly allow the tease, as your tension builds. I reach lowermost end of your lips and then extend my tongue, sliding it between your outer lips to touch your wetness. As my tongue begins sliding into your, your fingers slide to my scalp grabbing handfuls of my hair.

At once, your calves and heels press into my back as you pull my head into your crotch by my hair and thrust your hips toward me, grinding your pussy into my face the need for release now taking control of your body and your body taking control of mine. You use the fistfuls of my hair to control my head, pushing my head away then jerking it into your wetness. My tongue fucking your pussy mercilessly. After what seems like minutes of that, you hold my head against your pussy and pull up slightly, positioning my mouth over your clit as you hiss between your clenched teeth..."SUCK."

My hands pull your ass toward my face, causing you to relax your death grip of my hair. I suck your clit into my mouth and over my teeth, nibbling gently. My fingers grip into your ass cheeks, spreading them as I pull you into my face. Your hips writhe in my grasp, fucking into my face as I suck your clit. Your wetness now coats my lips, my chin and my cheeks as your thighs close around my head, holding me tight against your cunt. One hand releases your ass and I stab two fingers into your wetness, in and out, in and out as I moan into your clit. Feeling your tension rising, I withdraw my fingers and add a third, stabbing them back into you and spreading them as my mouth works your clit like a miniature cock. Pulling your ass into me, grinding my face into your clit, thrusting my fingers into your slit, feeling your hips buck against me, your heels digging into my back, the waves come over you and your body convulses as the orgasm consumes you. I continue sucking your clit, feeling wave after wave send tremors through your body. I continue until I feel your heels slide up my back to my shoulders, then your legs extend, pushing me away from you and onto my back on the floor.

As I lay back and close my eyes, one hand slides over the now wet satin loincloth and the other moves to my face, wiping your juices from my cheeks. Licking my hand clean, it is my turn to purr.

Your eyes open as you recover from your orgasm and you see me lying on the floor at your feet, my loincloth stained by my wetness. A shiver runs through my body I feel your foot sliding up the inside of my leg. My body responds to your touch and I spread my legs for you, my knees rise as I place the soles of my feet in the soft carpet and slide my heels toward my ass. Your foot slides down my inner thigh and comes to rest on my cock. My hands move to hold your foot, but you'll have none of that – "Hold your hands together above your head! Now close your eyes!" you command me.

I do as you direct, my brain concentrating on the sensation of your foot rubbing over my cock. The ball of your foot slowly pushes up the length of my hardness and then slides back down toward my balls. I feel your toes press against my cock head, and my cock throbs – slowly pulsing more precum from my slit, increasing the wet spot in the satin cloth. Wanting more, I gyrate my hips under your foot, trying to hump my cock against you. Seeing my movement, you pull your foot back. Needing more stimulation, I open my eyes and sit up, reaching for your foot.

"Back down!" you command, the sternness in your tone reminding me of my place. "Close those eyes again and extend your hands. Grab the footboard of my bed and don't let go of it!"

I quickly obey your direction and my hands wrap around the wooden dowels that support the hoop footboard on your bed. I hear you rustling about in the drawer of your vanity, but I force myself to keep my eyes closed, not wanting to anger you for fear that further disobedience will cause you to deny my pleasure. After a few moments, I hear you moving again and then feel you closing the cuff around one wrist, passing it through the footboard and securing my other wrist. I feel you straddling my body and lowering yourself on to my chest as you slide the blindfold over my eyes. As you sit on my chest, I feel your still sticky inner thighs against my ribs and your wetness on my chest. You lean down and whisper in my ear – "I really need you to be still and relax – this could hurt you if you're too tense." With that, you slide forward as you lift your body from mine, brushing your pussy over my mouth as you stand up.

I lay motionless, waiting...no hoping...that your touch will soon resume. My cock is throbbing in anticipation. I hear you moving about your room, drawers and doors opening and closing as you prepare yourself to use me.

You finally return and kneel just past my raised knees. Placing your hands on my ankles, you lean forward and mouth at my cock through the satin loincloth. "mmmmmfuck," you purr as you taste my precum from the fabric. "You're so tasty, you really should try some of this," you tease. For a moment, your hands release my ankles and slide up my calves and then down the inside of my thighs. The sensation of your gentle touch causes my cock to throb.

"Let's see what you have for me here," you say coyly as you slide your hand over the bulge and then slip one hand under the cloth, barely grazing my skin. A moan escapes my lips as I feel your skin over mine. As your one hand slides over my shaft, I feel the other hand pulling the satin fabric free from the belt keeping it to my body. The fabric extends between my legs and you examine the large wet spot there, caused by my near constant flow of precum. Your palm slides up my shaft as you pinch my cock head between your first and second fingers. My stream of precum coats the V formed by your two fingers and you bring your fingers to my lips, lean forward, and whisper one word into my ear "Lick!" My tongue extends and flickers over your fingers, cleaning my wetness from them.

You back away from me for another moment, telling me that you'll be right back to finish me, but that you need just a couple more things before you're ready. In a moment, you return and place a bar between my ankles, clasping the cuff at each end of the bar around my leg just above the ankle. The bar holds my feet about 30" apart, which spreads my thighs wide enough to expose my ass to you. The next sensation is a cool, almost cold, wetness dripping below my balls and between my ass cheeks, followed by your hand massaging the wetness over my anus. As you work the lube into me, I feel your finger push past my tight pucker, causing my cock to throb. You slowly slide your finger in and out, and then push a second finger into me, working your fingers against my sphincter. You whisper in my ear "relax baby, you need to loosen up a little," as you spread your fingers and further loosen my muscle.

After working my ass with your fingers for a few minutes longer, you shift your body so that you are straddling my chest, in somewhat of a 69 position. You seem to be tending to something as I feel that you are sitting up, rather than leaning down toward my cock. I feel a short stream of liquid get squirted onto my cock and then hear a soft squishing sound, then feel your body lower as your lovely breasts engulf my now lubed cock. You rock back and forth slowly, teasing my cock with your tits to distract me as you line your toy fuckspear up to my slutass. Continuing your tit fuck of me, you push the head of your lubed up toy cock past my tight muscle – I scream a bit as I feel my ass invaded by the large rubber cock.

"Shhhhhh!" you command as you sit back, lifting your tits from my cock and pressing your ass over my face. "I don't want to hear any screaming back there!" you command and slide your hips back until your clean shaved pussy covers my mouth. "Put your mouth to good use while I fuck you hard, my slut." Leaning forward, you slowly, but steadily, press the large cock into my ass until I have taken its full 10". The thing feels to be 2" wide and my ass is completely filled by the object. It must have some kind of handle on the end, because after you allow me a minute to adjust to the invasion, you begin thrusting it in and out – slowly at first, a couple of inches out, then back in to the hilt...then increasing the stroke, pulling it so that only the head remains in me and then slamming it back home. You continue your assault on my ass as your lovely tits and now lubed cleavage rub the underside of my cock, bringing me closer. My tongue presses into your pussy, tasting you again. You grind back on my mouth as your writhe your upper body over my cock and ram the fat fuckstick into my ass.

I feel myself nearing a black out as I get lightheaded from the sensations – your pussy grinding against my face, your tits fucking my cock, and your toy fucking my ass. I feel my eyes begin to water as the sensation builds deep in my cock and my ass. Your pace increases as my tongue presses into your clit as your increase the pace of your hips humping my mouth. My orgasm overtakes me and my cock explodes sending streams of cum into your cleavage. You lean back and wrap your fingers around my cock, guiding my jets over your tits. I cry out against your pussy, the vibrations of my moans hitting your clit and pushing you over the edge once more. Our bodies writhe together as the climax runs through us. After a few moments, the waves subside and we come to a calm rest. With that, you slide the rubber cock from my ass, and then turn your body on top of mine. Our mouths meet in a deep passionate kiss and our tongues play. You then slide forward, my face slipping into your cleavage as you whisper "clean me up, slut." I dutifully lick my cum from your cleavage, your breasts and your nipples. You release me from my bonds and then say "Let's get cleaned up and get ready for the party." My knees buckle at the thought.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • At Your Service Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds