• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Averi Gets Caught

Averi Gets Caught

As I walked into the house I threw down my back pack, kicked off my shoes and headed upstairs to my room. I am 18 years old and I have a very healthy appetite for sex. I am in the band at school and I get fairly decent grades. I am by no means ugly but when you have good grades and you're in the band your social life is doomed. Therefore as big as my appetite was I had only managed to get laid a few times. I wasn't going to lower my standards to date the guys I was around all the time. I wasn't going to just crawl in bed with an ugly guy just so I could get off. So until the right guy comes along I have pretty much perfected the art of pleasuring myself with a little help from the internet. My parents got me a top of the line computer for my birthday. They said they knew I would need it to help me in college. Little did they know how much it helped me know. My parents work till 6pm every night so after school I come home and strip down to my panties, sit down at my computer and download porn. This is exactly what I did this day. I was pulling my clothes off as I went up the stairs to my room. Once inside I closed the door and stood in front of the full length mirror on the back of my door. For a band geek I was damn cute. I knew it, but no one else seemed to. I am only 5' tall and I have nice 36c boobs. I think that is pretty good for someone my age from what I have seen in the locker room. I have one of those small round bubble asses. The kind that guys at school would just love to grab a handful of if they actually knew it was there. My parents taught me to be a very modest person when out in public so I often wear baggy clothes instead of anything revealing. I went over to my desk and sat down to check out the new video I had left downloading when I went to school this morning.

The first scene opened with a short girl in a typical school girl outfit, White button up shirt, red and black plaid skirt, white knee socks, and black maryjanes. Her long blonde hair was pulled up in pigtails. She was standing in the principals office be scolded for something she had done. She started telling the principal how she promised she would behave and asked what she could do to keep her daddy from finding out that she had been a very naughty girl. Of course it is a porn so we know where that kind of question will get her. Soon she is bent over the desk, skirt flipped up and her ass showing to the world. The principal is busy ramming his huge cock in and out of this girl's tight little pussy. As he is pounding away he is mauling her perky little tits through the opening in her shirt.

These are the kind of videos that get my pussy just dripping wet so as I am watching my hands are very busy. My nipples are very sensitive and I love to pull and twist on one of them while my other had is rubbing my little clit till I can barely breathe. I am so engrossed in the action on the screen that I never heard the door open behind me. All of a sudden someone grabs my pony tail and very roughly pulls me up out of my chair. I am so startled I don't know how to react other than to scream.

"Averi! What the hell are you doing?" My daddy screams as he spins me around. I try to position myself in front of the screen so he can't see what is going on. Unfortunately the sound is on so he can hear the schoolgirl in the film moaning furiously.

"Answer me young lady what the fuck are you doing? I thought your mother and I taught you better. I never thought I would ever come home to see you butt ass naked watching this film." Daddy screams at me.

I can not bear to look my daddy in the eyes so I hang m head low and whisper "I am sorry daddy, I won't ever do it again, I promise."

Daddy is not going to take this answer this time; I can tell by the way he is looking at me. He is so pissed his eyes could burn a hole in my still naked skin.

"Averi as much as I would like to say it will be all right, I just can't this time. You young lady will have to be punished!"

Daddy sits down on my bed and pulls me with him. He maneuvers me to land on my belly in his lap with my naked ass sticking straight up in the air.

"Daddy, PLEASE, I am too old to be spanked!" I squeal, while trying to get away.

"No Averi, you have to learn what happens to dirty little girls." Daddy calmly says as the first horrible slap lands on my soft little ass.

"Please, Daddy please STOP!" I cry over and over with each new slap.

But, daddy just keeps spanking me over and over. All of a sudden I realize that my daddy has a raging hard on trying to bore a hole into my poor little belly. In between slaps I can hear his breathing becoming more and more labored. I am mad at him for spanking me and even madder that it is turning him on. I squirm even more trying to get away from him. Daddy realizes what I am trying to do and throws me to the floor. I land hard on the carpet. I curl up in a little ball and cry even harder.

"Get your ass up Averi!" Daddy yells at me all of a sudden.

I don't move quickly enough so he grabs my pony tail and pulls me upright. Still holding my pony tail he shoves my face down close to the computer monitor. He hits the play button to start the video over.

"So this is what turns you on?" It is more of a statement than a question.

"You are a dirty, dirty little whore, and as long as you live under my roof you will not be a whore unless you are my whore!" Daddy hisses in my ear as I am forced to watch what is going on the screen. "Do you understand what I am telling you Averi?"

"NO!" I scream.

Daddy turns me around and slaps me hard across the face.

"Listen to me Averi, from now on you will be my little slut, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it." daddy says turning me back to the screen. "And since you are so interested in that little girl being bent over a desk, I guess we will just have to go that way first." With that daddy shoves my poor little naked body flat against my desk. I struggle and try to fight him. Daddy grabs the tie from my bathrobe on my bed and throws it over the desk. He then uses it to tie my hands to the legs of the desk so he is sure that I will not get away. I try to scream again. This prompts him to pick up my panties from where I had left them on the floor, and shoves them in my mouth to shut me up.

In this position I am completely helpless and I can't see anything that is going on behind me. All of a sudden I feel something hard slap against my ass. It is warm and round not flat like daddy's hand. Next thing I know I feel my daddy's body mashing up against my backside. He had hit me with his dick. I was so scared. What would he do next? He had his dick in his hand and started rubbing it up and down between the cheeks of my ass. The next thing I knew he stuck his finger right in between my pussy lips, his finger searching for my clit. He found it quickly and flicked it a few times. With his finger tracing circles around my clit I almost didn't realize that he was positioning himself behind me. With one swift motion he plunged the entire length of his huge shaft straight up my tight little hole. I had never had a cock as big as his inside my poor little pussy before and the feeling of being stretched so wide so fast was almost enough to make me pass out. He waited a few seconds for me to accommodate to his size then he started slowly pumping in and out of me. He lay down almost on top of me while he was doing this, and reached his hands in between me and the desk. He grabbed a nipple in each hand.

"Averi, this is what happens to dirty little girls in the house; from now on you will be my little whore. Do I make myself perfectly clear?" and with that he pinched both of my nipples as hard as he could. I screamed in pain, but the noise was muffled through the panties in my mouth.

"Do I make myself clear?' He asked as he pinched my nipples and slammed his huge cock into me again. I nodded yes as quickly as I could.

Daddy then released the grip he had on my poor little nipples and stood straight up. He put his hands on my hips and got a good grip. Then all of a sudden he started slamming his cock in and out of my poor little pussy over and over again. Every couple of pumps he would release one of my hips long enough to slap one of my already red ass cheeks. This went on so long I thought I would pass out. It felt like an eternity. Then all of a sudden he started going faster and faster then he halted all at once and squeezed both of my hips so tight tears were gushing from my eyes. He stayed there probably three whole minutes with his cock pumping stream after stream of hot cum into my sore little pussy. The all at once he was done. He pulled his cock out of my pussy and wiped the remaining cum all over my ass. Then just when I thought he was going to leave he reached in between my legs and pinched my poor clit so hard I must have passed out. When I came to I had been untied and I was lying on the floor. My ass was still covered in nasty cum. There was a message on my computer screen.

Averi go take a shower, I will be back shortly. Love daddy

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Averi Gets Caught

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds