• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Celia

Celia

Celia was nearly there. Just a few more minutes and maybe another finger in her pussy. Oh yeah, she would be there soon. This would be a big one, a really good orgasm.

"Oh, oh, yes, so close, so close." Her breathless voice was loud in the small flat.

"Maybe I can help." The male voice was louder. Celia jumped and tried to hide her flushed body on the big bed. Unfortunately the covers were on the floor so she had no way to stop the intruder from seeing her nakedness. She screamed. She trembled. She screamed again. Her long blonde hair was plastered to the sweat on her face, blocking her view of the man who had invaded her private space. He seemed almost to fill the doorway.

"Now, now my dear. I won't hurt you. Much. Just stop screaming or I will have to gag you." The man smiled as he spoke. Celia screamed.

"Well, don't say I didn't warn you." The trespasser calmly reached over the bed and grabbed her ankles. He pulled her towards him and although she kicked and struggled, she couldn't break his grip. Using a knee to keep one leg still he pulled some cuffs from his pocket and secured her feet to the bed posts. Celia screamed. Her mind was in shock. The sudden switch from intense pleasure to terror left her in panic. She screamed again just in case. When she opened her mouth the stranger filled it with a ball gag. She couldn't scream any more, so she fainted.

It was dark when Celia came round. She could feel her hands were tied to the bed head, and her feet were still cuffed to the other end. She was spread eagled and still naked. Some hair was across her face, tickling slightly. There was a slight draught from the door and she could feel it drying the moisture on her groin. She had been masturbating for a long time, building near to orgasm and then backing off, increasing the intensity with each peak. Doing so had left her body slick with sweat and her pussy dripping with her juices.

The man was sitting in a chair watching her. When he was sure she wouldn't faint again, he spoke. "I am here to rape you. I will not apologise or be stopped. I am bigger and stronger than you. If you don't fight back, you will not be hurt so much." He stood up and she saw that he was naked. Her eyes were drawn to his groin where she could see his hand slowly stroking up and down the length of his penis. "I know you want this. Just admit how much you need a nice long cock filling you up. Look at it. Look how big it is, how hard and powerful it is. I can see you watching my hand as it slides up and down. I can see you want to feel it, touch it, lick it."

The man walked to the bed and knelt on the edge. He reached out and touched her face, moving the hair from it. For the first time she noticed the tattoos on his arms, and the muscles on his torso. She was fit enough from yoga and jogging, slim and toned, but he was in good shape. He had an all over tan that showed of his solid pecs and six pack. His arms were packed with muscle, but his touch was gentle. Her breathing had slowed but when he touched her nipple it speeded up again.

"Shhhh, I don't want to hurt you. You have such nice breasts. Not too small, and those nipples are gorgeous." He leant down and licked the nipple he had been caressing. His tongue was slightly rough on her skin. She trembled as her nipple responded to his flicking tongue. It began to swell and harden, sending shivers of excitement down her body. The man moved to her other breast and began to suck the nipple till it hardened. Her flat stomach trembled with a mixture of fear and excitement. She could feel him move and then a hand touched her leg. Her body tensed. The man lifted his head and smiled at her. "Relax." His eyes held hers until his lips met her chest. He kissed her between the breasts and moved further down her body kissing every inch. He could feel the fluttering in her belly. Eventually he reached the thin tuft of dark hair at the top of her pussy. He smiled as he noticed it didn't match the hair on her head. She held her breath. He inhaled deeply and then swiped his tongue across her pussy lips once. She was ready.

"Change of pace." Quickly he got up, moved round the bed and crawled between her legs. "Oh dear, no condom." With one thrust he penetrated her. She screamed, or would have if she wasn't still gagged. It hurt. Earlier she had been using her fingers, but he was a lot longer. It felt like he had punched her in the stomach from the inside.

He smiled. "Well, it might hurt a little bit." He thrust again and Celia whimpered. She wasn't ready for the invasion of his cock, but he didn't care. His hips rose and fell in a vicious rhythm, slowly out and quickly in. He pounded into her pussy then eased back out. In, out. In, out. To Celia it seemed to last for hours.

Suddenly he stopped. The full length of his cock was buried in her beaten cunt. He smiled. "I've been admiring your tits and I think I want to fuck them." He slowly pulled himself out of her pussy. It seemed to take for ever. She could feel her pussy lips drawn out as he moved. She felt the crown of his cock as it caught on them. He felt it too and slowed down. There was an almost audible pop when they finally separated.

"That was fun, maybe once more." He slowly pushed back into Celia making her squirm and whimper. She felt the walls of her pussy stretch to let him in. She could feel as the head of his cock pushed her pussy lips inwards and then burst through. He stopped with only the tip of his penis inside her. He smiled at her and reached down with a hand to play with her clit. Celia tried to move away from his hand but her bonds were too tight. All she succeeded in doing was helping him torment her. He stopped flicking her clit and rammed himself into her hard. It hurt.

"Tit's now." He swiftly pulled out and moved up the bed until he was sitting on her belly. He dribbled some saliva into the valley between her boobs, then pushed them together around his stiff prick. As he slid forward his cock touched her neck. He could see the foreskin sliding back over the rigid flesh like silk over steel. He dribbled a little more spit onto the exposed shaft and then drew it back into the warmth of her tit flesh. She could feel the heat from his balls sliding across her belly, and the head his long cock touching her neck with every stroke he made. He was smiling, but his eyes were closed. He moaned with the pleasure he felt.

"This is great. I am so glad I found you. I am going to have to stop this and get back to that nice tight cunt of yours before I cum all over your face."

The man let go of her boobs and got off the bed and walked out of the room. When he returned he was holding a glass of water. He smiled then took a sip. "Thirsty work, rape."

He put the water on the bedside table and knelt between her legs again. "I brought something for you." She couldn't see what he was doing, but could feel his breath on her pussy. There was a buzzing noise and Celia felt something enter her pussy. A vibrator! It tickled and began to send tingles through her groin. He moved the vibrator around, in and out, up and down. Eventually he concentrated on her clitoris, watching as it grew. Celia was trying hard not to get turned on, but the vibrations were driving her mad. She tensed, squirmed, struggled, held her breath and snorted through her nose. Nothing seemed to relieve the growing orgasm. Finally she couldn't stop it and the man won.

"That was good wan't it? I told you I could help you reach an orgasm." The vibrator disappeared and she relaxed in the afterglow. She hated the fact that he had forced her to enjoy a part of being raped.

The large man uncuffed her right leg. Celia tried to kick him, or get free of his grip, but found her leg was stiff and cramped when she moved it. She couldn't resist him as he used a length of rope to tie her foot to the bed head, then repeated with the other leg. The man smiled as he checked the knots, then knelt on the bed .

"Have you ever had anal sex?" Celia shook her head rapidly and her eyes showed her fear. "Well I think it is time I corrected that over site." Celia started to struggle again, her head swinging from side to side, throwing her long blonde hair over her face again. She had almost accepted the rape, but now he was going to violate her ass, and the panic was back. Celia could feel the air on her buttocks, could feel how exposed her anus was, could feel how easily he would be able to rape her. She lost control of her bladder. She cried. She sobbed through the gag.

He watched Celia panicking and smiled when she pissed on the bed. He had expected that sooner, and a towel was ready near the bed. When she began to tire, he lay the towel under her buttocks and knelt between her legs. He had also brought a tube of lubricant to help him enter her. He used one hand to coat his cock with the lube, whilst the other played with her clit again. Although Celia was terrified of what was about to happen, she was also responding to his fingers. Her brain was not in charge of her body. As her pussy responded to the massaging fingers, she began to relax. Celia could feel her pussy getting wet, softening to his touch. It felt so good.

Sensing her relax, the man brought his lube covered fingers to her ass hole, and pushed one in. Celia tensed, gripping the invading finger tightly. Still he played with her pussy, and she couldn't keep her ass clenched for long. When she stopped resisting he began to slide his finger in and out of her ass hole. Celia was confused, she hated how easily her rapist had fooled her into surrendering her ass, but she didn't hate how it felt now his finger was in her. She was being forced to enjoy her rape by his fingers on her clit. When he replaced his pussy pleasing fingers with the vibrator, she moaned her surrender into the gag. It was too confusing. Too pleasurable. Too much sensation.

She hardly noticed the second finger enter her puckered anus. She was well on the way to another orgasm, and if anything it increased the speed of the build up. Her breathing started to become snorting, her face and chest flushed. Celia was lost in the climax. If she hadn't been gagged she would have screamed out her pleasure.

As she exploded in orgasm the rapist pulled out his fingers and pushed his rigid manhood into her ass. She was still very tight, but with the lube and his strength, he forced himself in. He waited for Celia to open her eyes after her orgasm. He smiled. "That wasn't so bad was it?"

The sensation of a cock up her ass, was strange. Almost like she needed a shit, but fuller than she ever remembered being. Now that the vibrator wasn't distracting her she could feel the full effect of the anal invasion. The big man pulled back, stretching her anus, before pushing himself back in. It was slow at first as her body adapted to the invasion, but before long he was fucking her ass like he had her cunt.

"I do like fucking virgin ass. So tight and hot." He smiled at her, then tipped his head back and groaned. "I'm getting close to coming. I was going to give you a pussy full of sperm." He watched as the realisation hit her that she could get pregnant from this rape. "But, as I am the first to fuck your ass, I feel I should finish the job there."

Celia was exhausted, and sore. She hoped it would be over soon, she wanted him to go away. She wanted to scrub herself to get rid of his presence. She wanted to forget this whole nightmare. She wanted to forget his smile.

His thrusts became faster and harder as he built to his climax. His balls were burning and his cock felt like a piece of steel. He couldn't, wouldn't hold back. He was going to blow his load in her ass. Celia felt his cock swell and heard him grunt, then he came. She felt the semen spurting into her. After the second blast he pulled out and grabbed his dick, holding the foreskin back as the final spurts fell on her belly and the backs of her legs. He rubbed his penis along her leg to clean the sperm off before standing.

It was a few minutes before he spoke. "I'm going now. It was a pleasure raping you. Maybe I'll be back another time. I'm going to knock you out so I can untie you. It's been ... fun." He smiled as he held her nose till she blacked out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Celia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds