• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking a Hike

Taking a Hike

I sat down on the large, flat rock to take a break from my hike and surveyed the beauty around me. Nature is so beautiful this time of year. Leaves turning colors and falling to the ground, small animals hustling here and there getting ready for winter, a crispness to the air that only comes this time of year... all things I love about fall. I purposely chose a path that led away from all the marked camping areas and well-traveled trails that were marked on the tourists' maps available at the visitor's center. I wanted time alone to explore nature uninterrupted and sit down to write about or sketch what I was seeing without other people scaring away animals and messing up my view.

Still, today was warmer than I had expected it to be when I started out this morning. Instead of heading further into the woods, I decided to stop right where I was and use the surroundings as a muse for my writing.

I laid a blanket out on the rock and kicked off my socks and shoes. I laid down on my stomach on the rock and started writing. The warm sun on my arms and long, well-toned legs felt great. I was just getting comfortable when a picture popped into my head. It was a violet, strapless, floor-length, bridesmaid's dress that I was to wear next weekend at my sister's wedding. If I had tan lines, she would kill me. .. but I thought some extra sun might do me some good. So I pulled my tank top over my head and tossed it into my bag. My breasts were glad to be free of the confines of the plain white cotton bra that I had chosen to wear that morning.

I stretched out in the sun, reminding myself that this could very well be the last warm day of the year and I had better enjoy it. Sunrays tiptoed across my skin and warmed me to my core. It felt so good to be away from the pressures of school and my family. I just wanted to relax. The sun felt warm on my breasts and I loved the feeling of it on my skin. I toyed with the thought of seeing how the sun felt in some other places. I knew there was nobody out there, so I stood up, pulled of my denim shorts and white cotton panties and laid back down with my legs parted. Once I felt the sun shining on my smooth, white pussy I couldn't help but reach down and run a finger through my slit. I was immediately wet and running a finger over my clit sent shivers through me.

It had been a long time since I'd last had sex with anybody and my body was telling me exactly what it wanted. I slid two fingers inside myself, surprised at how tight I was. I wiggled my hips against my own hand as I pressed into myself harder and harder. When I began to cum, I had to hold back a scream of delight. Between the sun and orgasm, my whole body tingled with excitement. After a moment I slipped back into my panties and shorts. I laid back down on my blanket on the rock and must have dosed off for a few minutes because I remember next a shadow passing over and thinking "damn clouds" just before waking with a start to a deep, male voice. "Y' know, this is private property." the voice said. Immediately I sat up and lunged for my shirt only to realize that my bag and all of its contents were hanging over this man's shoulder.

Covering myself with my arms, I surveyed the situation. He was a tall man compared to my 5 feet 6 inches, not highly toned, but in decent shape. I little thrill went trough my body as my eye caught a glimpse of a growing tent in his pants. Maybe I would get out of this all right after all... "Excuse me?" I said to him. "My name's Helen. Yours?"

"Mine's John, but all you need to know is that I'm the owner of this property. You are a trespasser. I don't allow hikers to tromp all over my land and get away with it."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. If you'll hand me my things I'll get out of your way."

"No ma'am. I can't do that. You'll have to come with me."

Suddenly alarmed, I took a step backwards and stumbled on a rock, grabbing at a tree for support. Instead, I felt a strong hand on my arm yank me the other direction as the man pointed out a busy bee's nest several feet above my head in the tree.

Before I could even speak, the man lunged forward, catching me off-guard, and picked me up to throw me over his shoulder. Instantly I began kicking at him and flailing my fists against his back. But he was completely unmoved and simply slid his arms further down my legs so that I couldn't move them.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, still pounding on his back.

"You're about to find out what we do to trespassers here... Especially young, pretty ones." Suddenly realizing that it was not strength I would defeat him with, I stopped fighting to catch my breath and formulate a plan. That's when I noticed that my backpack was slung over his other shoulder. To distract him I began pounding on his back again with one hand and I slowly moved the other towards the bag that held my pocketknife. As the Velcro of the pocket loosened with a little r-r-r—iiip sound, my fingers grasped the cool handle of the pocketknife.

Immediately, I felt like I was flying and came down on the ground with a hard thump, only escaping falling back to hit my head because the man had managed to tangle his fingers in my hair and yank me forward. With the wind knocked completely out of me, I couldn't do anything as I saw my pocketknife land at his feet. Before I even had time to scream out in pain he growled "So that's the way you're going to play this? Alright."

Pulling me up, he used the knife to cut some rope that had been in my bag. As he was still holding the knife I didn't resist as he tied my wrists together behind my back.

I decided the best way to survive was to go along with him and wait for him to let his guard down and give me a chance to escape.

Still being carried over his shoulder, I didn't know we had reached a cabin until my foot hit the doorframe on our way in. Again I felt myself being thrown through the air although the landing was softer this time...I felt a little sick when I realized it was a bed. Then he said, "That was quite a show you put on out there in the woods. Care to do an encore?" Everything was starting to make sense.

I told him no. I told him there wasn't a chance in Hell that he was getting another show... especially since I didn't know he was there the first time. "The hard way it is." he said and he untied and retied my hands before I even realized what he was doing... This time my hands were tied above me, to his headboard. Then, while I was lying flat on his bed, he held me down. He grabbed my pocketknife from his pants, and slid the cold blade up my thigh. I froze, afraid that any movement would cause the blade to slice into my leg. Instead, he slid it under the edge of my denim shorts and pulled up suddenly, leaving the left side in shreds and my exposed to his hungry stare. He repeated the movement on the other side of my shorts and I was suddenly lying in front of him, hands tied behind my back, in only a pair of white cotton panties.

In an instant, these were gone too.

He smiled and I felt sick.

John quickly stripped himself of clothing and spread my legs. I tried to fight, but he slapped my ass hard and growled "Behave." He climbed on top of me and, as hard as he could, rammed his cock deep into my pussy. I yelled out "Ow." and he told me to shut up and enjoy the ride.

As my hole became wet and slickened his rod, he came close to cumming and slowed down. He pulled out and slapped my pussy a few times asking me if I was a bad girl. When I refused to answer he said he was going to punish me and got off of the bed.

Frantically I tried to move around to see where he was going or what he was doing. Instead, he popped back up out of nowhere with a huge fake black cock in his hand.

"What is that for?" I managed to ask.

"Now she talks... " he mumbles to himself. To me he says "Don't ask questions. You'll get what's coming to you."

I started to reason with him, "We are doing fine without that. Come on back..."

"SHUT UP BITCH" he says in the scariest growl I have heard so far. Then he starts working the dildo into my tight pussy. Twisting and turning until he gets it in as far as he can, until I can't take another half an inch, he pulls out some sort of contraption I have never seen before. It was like a belt, except it strapped to the dildo and held it in place. I couldn't wriggle or push or pull it out if I tried. My muscles convulsed against the black rod and I nearly came just fighting against it. After enjoying my struggle for a few moments, John grabbed my ankles and held them above his shoulders. I knew there was no way his cock was going to fit inside me with that dildo... and I realized what his only other option was. I yelled and tried to scoot my way up the bed. He laughed an evil laugh "Haven't you figured out that you aren't going anywhere until I'm through with you?" and he started pushing his staff into my tight little ass.

I cried out. Nobody had ever done that before, touched me there, anything. When he realized that it was going to be more of a struggle then he originally thought, he grabbed some lubricant out of his side table drawer and put a drop on his finger.

He started by working his first finger in and then the second shortly after. He stroked my rim from the inside and coaxed it into opening just a little more for him.

Even though I was afraid and a little sick at what he was doing to me, the combination of the dildo strapped into my pussy and the ass-play that he was doing were bringing me close to an orgasm.

"Look at that" he muttered to himself " I knew she knew how to be a wanton slut." Then to me, "You ready for this, whore?"

Just as the shock of the name he called me registered on my face, he replaced his fingers with his throbbing cock. My ankles still over his shoulders, he pulled my hips closer and closer until he was buried deep inside my ass. "Cum whore. Come on. You are going to take this until you cum. Don't hold back, I want to hear you scream."

I couldn't hold back at that point if I wanted. Having both of my holes filled proved to be too much for me. I yelled for him to stop at first, but when it was clear he wasn't going to, my words turned into loud moans that obviously turned him on even more.

The more I moaned, the harder he fucked me until suddenly he was moaning loudly too. With a final plunge, he buried himself deeply inside me and let his load loose. I could feel the heat that was radiating from his cum and I came right after him.

John got up and went to look for a towel. "I knew you were a whore from the moment I saw you." and laughed. He came back wrapped in a towel and leaned over the bed to unstrap the black cock that I couldn't remove on my own. Another wave of shivers went through me as he pulled it out. He threw it on the floor and moved towards my arms that were still tied to his headboard.

Untying me carefully, so I wouldn't have a chance to bolt for the door... John pushed me towards the already open bathroom door. He shoved me through the door and immediately pushed it shut behind me. From the other side he yelled," Get yourself washed and get back at out here. There is a towel on the sink."

I turned the shower on as hot as I could stand it and stood under the streaming water. I looked around and seeing no washcloth began using the bar of soap directly on my skin. After washing my face and hair, I moved down to my tender nipples and winced slightly. The pain inflicted during their earlier abuse was now causing shivers to run down my spine each time I brushed against the erect nipples. I slid my hands down, washing my tight, flat stomach and rinsing off the suds in the hot water. I was about to wash my heavily assaulted ass and pussy when there was a loud bang on the door.

"Hurry the hell up! I don't have all day!"

"A few more minutes!" I said back

I quickly washed the rest of my body and grabbed the towel from the sink as I stepped out of the shower. I left the shower running and slid towards the bathroom door. If I could just surprise him by bursting through the door, I might be able to get away. With all my might I threw myself at the door and turned the doorknob. I heard raucous laughter from outside the door. "It's locked from this side. Give it up baby and get back out here."

Defeated, I turned off the water and knocked at the door to let him know I was done.

A new blanket had been thrown on top of the bed and he directed me back that way. I opened my mouth to ask how long he was going to keep me there, only to feel a firm slap across my ass. "No talking." he growled.

I laid down on the bed wondering if he was going to take a shower too (and if that would give me a chance to escape). Instead, he tied my hands above my head again and moved down towards my feet. "Not taking any chances with you." he mumbled more to himself than to me and tied my legs to the bottom bed rail as far apart as he could spread them.

With my feet tied down now too, I couldn't move in any direction. So I closed my eyes to take a short nap and prepare myself for whatever might be coming next. I heard the bathroom door open a few minutes later and could see John coming out of the shower and caught a glimpse of another hard-on. "Oh no." I thought to myself.

He came towards me laughing quietly to himself. "Open that pretty little mouth of yours." I tried to turn my head away but a yank of my hair pulled right back to his throbbing cock. As he pulled on my hair again, I opened my mouth loosely hoping I could do such a bad job he would change his mind. Instead he decided to climb onto the bed and put one knee on either side of my head while he leaned down towards my pussy. He pumped his hard cock deep into my throat and I gagged.

"Don't bother," he said, "I'm not stopping until I cum down your throat."

I felt like I was choking, unable to breathe at first... until I matched my breathing to the rhythm of his rod in my throat. Once I began taking his whole member without gagging, he started working on my pussy. He slid his fingers in and out, first one and then two as his tongue flicked back and forth over my clit.

I moaned without meaning to as he began working a third finger into my tight pussy. I felt so full, I didn't think I could take much more when he started working his pinky into my already stretched hole.

I could barely handle the pain and the cock at the same time. I tried to tell him to stop, but I couldn't say anything and he continued to push his hand into my pussy. Suddenly, just when I thought that I couldn't handle any more pain, his whole hand suddenly pushed past my strained opening and deep into my soft, wet hole. I couldn't believe how the pain was giving way to intense pleasure as he stretched me to my limit. I began to moan and push up onto his massaging hand.

The combination proved to be too much for him to handle. He tensed up and shot his entire load down my throat. I would have protested but the pleasure in my pussy was so intense that all I could do was swallow so that I could focus on the orgasm that was beginning to wash through me. He continued to fill my throat with his cock until every drop of cum was gone.

Then, once my orgasm subsided he pulled his cock from my mouth and his fist from my completely worn out pussy. He stood up and walked to the bathroom to wash his hands.

Still tied to the bed, I tried to catch my breath and turned my head to the side to try to swing my hair out of my face. That's when I heard the sound of a vehicle approaching. I felt relieved realizing that somebody must have noticed I didn't come back to the dorm yet and sent out a search party. That's when John said something that made my whole body tremble....

"Oh look, my boys are home. They are gonna LOVE you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking a Hike

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 460 milliseconds