• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Special Anal-versary

A Special Anal-versary

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

(c) 2002 Couture

***********

"You do remember our anniversary is next week, don't you?" Amy asked.

"Of course I do, honey," I replied, trying to keep from raising my voice, which would let her know for sure I was lying.

"Well, have you got me anything yet?"

"You know I can't tell you that."

"Why not?" she said, putting her arm around me and stroking my love handle.

"Because of that," I said. "You won't stop at anything to find out what I'm getting you."

"Well, just in case you haven't gotten me anything yet, I wanted to ask for something special." She said, fluttering her eyelashes at me. "Do I still have time to make special requests?"

"Yes," I said dubiously, wondering if this was a new ploy, or if she honestly wanted something special. You could never tell. "What do you want?"

She didn't say anything, but actually blushed. I hadn't seen her blush in years.

"Well?" I asked.

"Come here," she said, wiggling her finger at me. "Closer. I can't say it, but I'll whisper it in your ear."

I leaned in close. She whispered the words I never thought I would hear her say.

"Anal sex."

I was instantly hard.

"What?" There had to be some mistake. I could have sworn she said anal sex. This from a woman who pulled away from me every time I tried to experience this pleasure before. Her answer was always, wrong hole or uh-huh.

She blushed. "I won't say it again. Will you are won't you."

"Will I?" I said, but trying not to sound overyly excited. "Oh, I will indeed." I was the luckiest man in the world and I had the best wife in the world.

Later that night, Amy came to bed wearing a sexy negligee. I caressed her breasts and my hands drifted lower, only for her to stop me. "No way buster. You're gonna have to wait for anniversary night."

"I can't wait that long."

"Sure you can. Just think happy thoughts."

I actually needed to think unhappy thoughts for my cock to grow less eager enough for me to go to sleep. It didn't help matters any with Amy's soft body spooning behind me.

It was the longest week of my life. We've been without sex for over a week before during her period. But somehow, knowing that I was going to get a chance to experience something I had wanted to since I was a teenager, made it feel like an eternity.

On the day of our anniversary, I couldn't even function at work. I thought about the coming night and found myself with sporting an erection during a meeting. I felt like I was in eighth grade, and having to go to the chalkboard hunched over in embarrassment after looking at the pretty girls.

As soon as I got out of the meeting, I went home an hour early feigning sickness. It gave me a chance to set the mood for our special night. Besides, I wasn't getting any work done anyway.

I picked up French take-out on the way. I got home, showered, changed into some nicer clothes, lit candles, and placed the food on the nice china. Once the Marvin Gaye CD was playing, everything was perfect, so I settled in to wait for Anne to arrive.


She arrived about twenty minutes early, carrying several shopping bags and take-out as well. She looked around appraising the set-up. "Nice," she said. "I was thinking of doing the same thing, but you beat me to it."

"You better get off a little earlier next time. I've been slaving away for hours," I lied.

She put the take-out bag in the refrigerator and held up one of the discarded containers from the French restaurant. "Hours and hours," she smirked. "Let me put these bags up and I'll be back in a minute."

I sat down at the table and popped open the champagne. When she returned I poured two glasses.

"To us," I toasted.

"To you," she said. "You really outdid yourself this time."

We began to eat dinner and I hadn't taken more than two bites before her foot was sliding up my pants leg. Higher and higher it went, until her stocking covered toes caressed my cock through my pants.

She looked at me with smoldering eyes. "I mean you *really* outdid yourself this time."

Images of her, on her hands and knees in front of me, groaning, as I slid into her tight ass, leapt into my mind. She took a bite of chicken and made an erotic show of eating it, while watching my reaction the whole time.

"Eat later?" I asked groaned, setting my fork down.

"Much later."

We both got up, and she slapped my playfully on the ass. "Why don't you get everything ready, while I go get a little more comfortable?"

She didn't need to ask me twice. I picked up the champagne, ice bucket, and glasses on my way, setting them on the bedroom dresser. Next, I fluffed the pillows, and turned down the sheets. The candles were lit. I took the bottle of lube out of the nightstand and set it on top of it. I thought maybe that was too obvious, so I moved it by the lamp. Easy to get to but not blatantly so.

I undressed, got into bed, and sat there with my back against a pillow and my arms crossed behind my head. Everything was perfect.

"Honey, are you ready for me," my wife said from behind the door.

"You bet your sweet ass I am." I was more than ready; I was impatient after waiting fifteen minutes for her arrival.

With only her hand now visible, she traced her bright red fingernails up and down the door frame. She withdrew it and replaced it her foot, arched high from her black heels.

"Are you really ready?"

More of her leg became visible. It was covered with fishnet stockings. Oh God, and garters too.

"I am really ready," I said.

She made a sexy show with only her leg, sliding it up and down the door frame as if she were making love to it. Then she withdrew it and replaced it with her ass. My dick surged in response. Her shapely ass was framed with leather straps around her waist and thighs, leaving her smooth cheeks uncovered. I would be able to fuck her while she wore them. An amazingly kinky idea.

"Are you really really ready?"

"Baby, I'm more ready than I've ever been in my life."

That was when she walked out from behind the door and my heart dropped. There, sticking out obscenely from her crotch was a black dildo. The straps that I thought were panties, where to hold the device to her crotch. I had assumed when she asked for anal sex, that I would be the one giving, while she'd be the one receiving, not the other way around.

I was shocked and speechless, while she smiled sexily, crawled over top of my as if she were some sort of lioness, and kissed my deeply. She withdrew her mouth only inches from my face. "You don't know how much this means to me honey," she said.

What was I to say? What could I say?

"Sit down here a minute honey," I said, patting the bed next to me. "I've got to tell you something."

She did. Still in the mood, she caressed my cock through the sheet, making what I had to say even more difficult.

"You know I love you honey, right?" I asked. She nodded her head. "But, I'll be honest. When you said anal sex, I was expecting something else."

She turned away from me, curled up on the other side of the bed with her back to me. I heard a sniff.

"I mean," I said, caressing her shoulder and sliding next to her. "It was just unexpected is all."

"Take, take, take, that is all you do. My mouth, my pussy, and when I ask for anal sex, you assumed it was *my* ass, right?" she said. Her voice was angrier than I expected.

"Honey, I just didn't - never did think that-"

"Never thought you'd give yourself to me, you mean?" Not very nice, but the anger had left her voice.

"You're being mean."

"You're right honey, I'm mean," she said, slipping down the bed between my legs, jerking the sheet out of my lap. She sucked my cock into her mouth, went all the way down, and withdrew with a loud smack. She cradled my balls and repeated until I was hard again. "This is all I'm good for, right?"

I was hard, throbbing, desperate, but guilty as hell. "You know it isn't like that."

She swallowed it again, moving up and down my shaft. There was no one better.

"This is what I used to do for Billy Martin. Remember? I dumped him for you."

"Yes."

"He would take me out and he was kinda pushy," she said. "This is what I would do so that I could stay a virgin."

She sucked me again, really working it, and then licking around the head of my dick. I was going crazy.

"You know after each date, when I got home, I fantasized about him being the one bent over in the seat . . . sucking me, swallowing my cum, and the him having to go home to take care of his own needs." She inhaled my cock again, this time I felt her small finger probing at my ass. I didn't stop her.

"They've always just been fantasies. I never dreamed it would be possible until I happened to be surfing the internet one night and came across this." She stood up, grabbing the dildo at the base, modeling it and giving me both a frontal view and a profile. I thought it was solid black at first but it was actually marbled in appearance.

She walked over to the dresser and topped off the glasses of champagne, handing me one and keeping the bottle for herself. She sat down on the bed, her left leg across my lap, the dildo pointing disturbingly at me. I drained the glass, and she refilled it before continuing.

"It's called a Nexus," she said, fondling the dildo, making me wish it was my cock. "The thing that's special about it is that the end you see here, well, there's another one the same size inside me right now." She pushed down on the dildo and gave a small gasp.

I had never seen this side of my wife before. I quickly drained the next glass of champagne, feeling the buzz kick in. She took a swallow from the bottle and filled the glass up again. She reached down, I thought for her cock at first, but pleasantly surprised when she grabbed my own.

She pinched the head lightly, not painful, just enough to get my erection to throb.

"Does this make me a freak?" she asked.

I kissed her and hugged her tightly. "No, honey, not at all," I said, kissing her again. "I still love you."

She giggled, sliding down between my legs again. Taking a mouthful of champagne, she slowly forced her mouth on my cock. To my surprise, her mouth was still full of the cold champagne. I could feel tiny bubbles tickling me. It was delightful. Even more so, as she swallowed the bubbly, while keeping my cock in her mouth.

A rivulet of the cold liquid leaked down my balls to my ass. Her finger pushed in, this time not teasing me, but sliding all the way in.

"Ugh," I gasped, feeling the cum surge in my balls and my ass clench around her finger. The buzz, the blowjob, the finger, I was delirious.

"Can I ask you for something?" she asked quietly.

"Yes."

"Will you roll over so I can see what you look like," she said. Seeing my hesitation. "Don't worry, I won't try anything on you."

"I don't know," I said hesitantly.

"Please," she said. "Jut let me have this moment."

I tried to turn over, stumbling and realizing how drunk I really was. "Your finger," I said. It was still in my ass, and I had a difficult time keeping my legs from getting tangled up in her arms.

"Leave it," she said. "I like the way it feels inside of you with your ass trying to push it out and suck it up as you move."

Me now on my hands and knees feeling suddenly much more vulnerable. Her cheek resting on my bottom. Her fingers tickling the hair around my asshole.

"You've always had a sexy ass, did you know that?" she said. "And your little hair down here is so cute."

Me feeling suddenly vulnerable, even with the buzz. "Honey, I don't feel comfortable about this." I tried to pull away, but she reached between my legs, grabbing my dick.

"And so hard too," she said. "This little man seems to be feeling pretty comfortable, doesn't he?"

"Yes," I admitted. Her finger sped up, in and out, she was fucking me now. I couldn't help but spread my legs a little more. I hoped she wouldn't take it the wrong way and think that I was actually enjoying it.

"Do you know how long I've waited for something like this?" she said, withdrawing her finger.

"No-oh!" I groaned, feeling a sudden new penetration. Much larger than the finger. It hurt.

I tried to pull away, but it seemed like every movement brought me more pain. "Goddamnit Amy, you said you wouldn't!"

"I'm sorry-I'm sorry-I couldn't help myself," she said. "Hold still and I'll take it out."

I did. She worked it around at different angles, but it wouldn't come out.

"Ouch," I cried. "You're hurting me."

She stopped. "Do you want me to try it some more or call the rescue squad?"

My heart started to race and my head was spinning. No, I couldn't go to the hospital for this. Never.

"No. No rescue squad. No hospital. God damn it Amy, how could you?"

"Here, why don't you try to lay your head down and see if that helps?"

Me thinking why don't you kneel down behind me, instead of crouching over top of me. But, the pain immediately went away when I put my head down, so I held my words.

"Here, I'm going to work it around and try to loosen it up now. Okay?"

Me thinking, that sounds like something Billy Martin would say.

"Just do what you gotta do," I grunted, not wanting to talk for fear of grunting and groaning lest she think I was enjoying myself.

She moved it in and out, until it was moving fairly easily. "That's it, just loosen up. Isn't that feeling better?"

"Yes."

I was feeling overly full and my asshole stretched tight like a banjo string, but except for a slight burning from my opening the pain was gone.

"Just let me know when you want me to try to pull it out again," she said. She was moving in and out of my about an inch each way and very slowly. Each time she pressed in, it pushed my cock against the pillow. It felt good. Real good. Too good. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls and I didn't want to cum this way. Not like this. Not like a girl.

"Enough," I grunted, struggling to get my cock off the pillow before I came. "Try to take it out."

"Baby, I'm real close," she breathed, and slowly stopped her motion. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." Fuck her. If she wanted to cum, she would do it with her legs wrapped around my back.

"Okay sweetie," she said. "I'm going to count to three and then I'm going to pull out, okay?"

"Okay."

"One," she counted. Me feeling sure the dildo would go out this time.

"Two," she counted. Me worrying what would happen if it wouldn't.

"Now relax real good for me, okay sweetie." Me relaxing my ass around the dildo, as it still slid back and forth about and inch.

"Three . . . I'm sorry honey." Me wondering what she was sorry for, all the while thinking it's going out, but then feeling fuller and more penetrated than ever before.

"Ah." I gasped, at a total loss for words. Knowing I should be cussing and indignant. She had stuck it all the way in instead of pulling out.

"Please," she begged, now withdrawing and then sliding in slowly again. "Don't make me stop."

My dick pressed firmly into the pillow. I should tell her to stop. Especially after she lied to me, but I couldn't make myself. It felt too good.

"Just go easy," I said.

She sped a little faster, grabbing me by my shoulders. "How's that?"

"Okay," I answered. Still feeling very vulnerable and not willing to say, good-great-fucking awesome.

"Still okay?" she asked, moving just a little faster, but her strokes much longer. Then on one of her strokes she hit a spot that felt better than good. It was awesome.

"Oh God."

"I knew you would like it. I've made it good for you haven't I?"

"Yes," I admitted, turning around and kissing her hand on my shoulder. I was wishing she would hit the spot inside me again.

"I'm fucking you now. You know that?" Amy said. Her hands moved down to my ass cheeks and spread them wide. I knew she was looking at me opened for her, just like I looked at her, when I fucked her from behind.

"Shhh," she said. "Listen."

I realized I was moaning and closed my mouth. The only sounds in the room were Marvin Gaye and the squeaking of the bedsprings. Then I heard it. Another sound. The wet sound of the dildo sliding in and out of my ass.

"Can you hear it?" she asked.

"Yes."

"That's the sound of me fucking you."

I heard her spit and felt the extra lubrication on my asshole. The sound of her fucking me grew louder. Her pace increased and the sounds from my ass grew embarrassingly loud.

"Please," she begged. "Tell me what I'm doing."

"You're fucking me," I said, groaning as she bottomed out in me. "You're fucking my ass."

"I've dreamed about this moment, baby. I've dreamed of it for so long. Oh baby, I'm getting ready to cum," she gasped, her hips pumping faster.

She hit the spot deep inside me again. The one that felt like it was connected straight to my balls. It made me want to pee, but it also sent shockwaves of pleasure through my cock.

"There!" I said. She hit it again. "That's the spot. Oh God - fuck me right there. Faster - harder."

She hit it again and again with short rapid strokes. I humped my hips back to open myself to her thrust.

"I'm cumming," she cried and I was too.

Toes curling, I felt a wave of pleasure descend through my body. I couldn't answer her, except to put my face against the mattress and grunt repeatedly in time with my spasms. My ass contracted around the dildo with each pump of my balls. I didn't think I would ever stop cumming and was oblivious to everything but my pleasure.

When I came down from my climax, she was lying on my back, kissing my back. She had removed the dildo from my ass and it was pressing against my thigh. My ass hurt, but I knew I would do this again if I had the chance.

I heard her sniff again. She was crying.

"That was the best thing anyone has ever done for me," she said, her voice thick with emotion. I could feel her chin trembling against my shoulder blade.

I was struck by a sudden funny thought and chuckled.

"What's so damned funny," she said, sniffing. "Can't you see I'm trying to have a moment here?"

"Happy anal-versary!" I laughed, sharing my joke.

Amy giggled, snorted, then wiped her nose on my back. Yuck! "I love you, you know that, you big lunk," she said, rolling to the side.

"I love you too," I said, turning over and sharing a kiss.

***********

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Special Anal-versary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 413 milliseconds