• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Dance To Remember Ch. 01

A Dance To Remember Ch. 01

Wendi smoothed the long brown hair that cascaded halfway down her back, gave herself one last glance in the restroom mirror, and headed back to the dance floor. Adjusting her strappy white tank top, she went to her accustomed place next to one corner of the area. She was still a little too self-conscious of her dancing ability, so she tended to hang out on the periphery of the cluster of dancers. Anna, her best friend, strode up to her, face flushed with excitement.

"Oh my god, Wendi!!"

"What is it Anna?"

"I just overheard some of the bouncers talking and they said someone really, really famous was expected to come to the club tonight!!"

"Oh really? Did they say who?"

"No, no but it must be a REAL star, because they were expecting personal bodyguards to be here with them!!"

Shrugging as Anna bounced off to spread her juicy rumor to some more people, Wendi let the Hip-Hop music flow through her body, gyrating to the beat. Unbeknownst to her, there was someone on the sidelines, watching her with interest. He licked his lips as he saw her smooth tan skin gleaming in the overhead lights.

Wendi was not expecting to be blessed with a partner tonight, because most of the guys gravitated to the better dancers, not to her hiding in her corner. Suddenly she felt the familiar sensation of someone coming up behind her. Her mystery dancer grabbed her hips and pulled her closer, until their bodies were lightly touching. Doing her level best to keep up with his swinging moves, she laid her hands on top of his, resting on her hips. Suddenly she realized how BIG the hands were. She felt a slight frisson of fear as she did the math and realized what a HUGE man this must be.

Wendi tried to turn and look at her partner, but he laid his head on her shoulder and growled in a smoky, gravelly voice, "No baby, don't look, you'll ruin it, just dance like I'm inside you, fucking you."

She started with recognition as his voice whispered in her ear. She couldn't quit place that voice, it sounded SO familiar!! She was slightly afraid, but also becoming more and more turned on. She backed her tight little ass farther into him, to where his crotch was grinding against her butt. Wrapping his arms around her, he began stroking the inside of her bare thighs, riding her miniskirt up higher and higher. Reciprocating the motion, Wendi braced her hands on his rock hard legs and forced him to go lower and lower, grinding her hips into his.

Slowly her mystery man began stroking upward, stopping just short of her now wet pussy. Faint with desire, she ground herself into his pelvis harder, coveting the massive erection she felt against her butt. In a sexual fervor, she tried again to turn around, and was again rebuffed, his hands now sliding up her bared stomach to her full breasts, dipping inside her low cut shirt, palming a nipple and rubbing her into a frenzy.

"Please, whoever you are, I don't normally do this... but please take me somewhere, I need you."

"Oh no honey, not tonight, I've got other things to do, but I'm going to make sure you ARE ready for me when I do get the time." The 'whiskey and cigarettes' voice whispered in the cup of her ear. That voice!! She knew it!!

"So tell me sexy, where do you live? "

"In an apartment two blocks down, the Sunset Structures, number 345." She answered, panting over the pressure he was putting on her nipple.

Suddenly, he turned her around, and she saw that it was too dark to make out his face, even if he removed the wraparound shades he was wearing. And the confusing glimpses afforded by the strobe light did no good either. He semi squatted. Her facing him and they began to slowly dance again, her hands on his shoulders, grinding crotch to crotch.

He slipped a finger inside her before she knew what was happening.

"Oh sweetheart, nice and tight and wet for me huh? You are definitely one to remember." Purred that naggingly familiar voice again.

Wendi felt like the room was spinning crazily as he massaged her G-spot, suddenly with a rush of embarrassment she realized she was going to come very hard and most likely moan in front of all these people.

Seeming to see her anguish, the mystery man captured her rosebud lips with his and stifled the moans against his teeth, his tongue dipping into her mouth to taste the honeyed sweetness.

Flushing with need and excitement, she again looked into the enigmatic face, still cloaked in shadow, purposely it seemed. He leaned down from his 6' height to her 5' 11" and again ravished her mouth, teaching her ways to kiss she had never dreamed of in all her 25 years.

Then he lasciviously licked his index finger, which had been inside her minutes ago, and with a rapturous look on his face, waved goodbye as he stalked away.

.......................................

"So who was Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome last night?" Anna asked wryly the next morning.

"I really don't know, his voice sounded so familiar to me, but I couldn't quite place it." Wendi answered, brows drawn together in confusion.

Later, Wendi walked into the living room of the apartment she and Anna shared and stopped dead in her tracks, gazing disbelievingly at the TV.

How could she have not known that voice?

Anna had been watching one of their favorite movies, "Pitch Black" with VIN DIESEL!!

Suddenly she remembered the voice... it had to have been him.

"ANNA!! ANNA!! I KNOW WHO HE WAS!! YOU AREN'T GONNA BELIEVE THIS..."

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Dance To Remember Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds