• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Don Gets It Done Ch. 03

Don Gets It Done Ch. 03

"That was sooo hot." Bethany said.

Frances Farber looked at her daughter, naked and sweaty holding the digital camera her husband gave to her for Christmas. She could feel a large black cock shrinking inside her pussy and the lingering sensations of a mind-blowing orgasm.

"What the..." She looked up at the kid who had just fucked her. That piece of shit had just given her the first orgasm she'd had in years. She reached up grabbed the back of his head and kissed him hard.

"Now get off, I'm calling the cops." No more screwing around, she had to salvage this situation as fast as possible. "No. You' re not calling the cops. I've got pictures of you fucking a black guy. You're calling an airline company and getting me some tickets to Paris." Bethany was wearing a triumphant smile.

"You What?!" Frances said, incredulous. "You're blackmailing me?" "Yup." Frances still felt a little unsteady, but she managed to push the kid away and make a lunge for the camera. Bethany smoothly stepped out of the way and tripped her up. She crashed into the other deckchair.

"Ow." Damn it. She missed. "You ungrateful little bitch. How could you do this to me? Your own mother?" It was really starting to sink in now. She always knew her daughter was an awful girl, but this! It went so far out of bounds. "Like I give a crap. I'm just gonna slip inside and hide these pictures. You." Bethany pointed at Don. "Keep her here."

"Bethany don't do this. Your father.....You can't just...." Tears were beginning to well up. Her cheeks were burning with shame and humiliation. Bethany ignored her pleas and walked inside. She made a move to stand up, but the black kid moved between her and the door.

"Just stay there all right? I don't want any trouble." Frances huddled over and started sobbing. Don was beginning to feel sorry for her. She might have been a bit of a bitch, but she didn't deserve this. "Hey come on. It's not so bad. She'll be gone soon and then I'll just walk out of here, and you'll be fine."

Frances looked up at Don and he realised that she didn't see it that way. Don bit his lip and decided to just shut up. Frances sobbed for a while and stood up just as Bethany came down. She regained some of her composure and walked into the house as if nothing had happened.

Bethany snorted and walked over to Don. "How about we finish our end of the agreement?" She said as her hand slid down Don's chest. She grabbed his cock, still slick with her mother juices and his spunk. "I better clean this up." She said as she kneeled and sucked the head between her lips.

Frances stood up and ran inside. What was she going to do? Frantically she searched the kitchen for the camera. It had to be here somewhere. She found it in the fruit bowl, but the little thing with pictures on it was missing. She realised that Bethany wouldn't actually be that stupid and that the pictures could be anywhere. Despair hit home and she sank to her knees again. She could still feel the cum leaking from her pussy onto the tiles.

She'd take a shower and deal with everything when she was clean and as soon as her head had some time to clear. In the bathroom she spread her lips and grabbed a tissue. Wiping the cum of herself, she brushed her clit and shuddered. That was her first orgasm in years. Her husband hadn't looked at her for that long and she didn't even consider playing with herself.

She lifted the tissue up and inhaled deeply. She always enjoyed the smell of it, and the taste of it, for that matter. She licked the tissue and her fingers stroked her pussy, diving in to scoop up some more of it. Letting some of it drizzle onto her tongue, she realised she was getting turned on again. She decided she might as well masturbate now and stared rubbing her clit more intensely. The taste of cum in her mouth speeded things up and soon she was sweating and she felt the orgasm building.

Bethany was crying out, this cock felt better in her pussy than in her mouth. It was a shame she was going to Europe, she wanted to try it out on her ass. He certainly had stamina. She loved the contrast too. His coal black skin and hers, lily white. The way he had looked with her mother. She could still taste them on her lips. It was all adding to her second orgasm of the day.

Don came hard and couldn't stop cumming. He didn't feel anything for this bitch, it was her mother he was thinking of. Even when she was unconscious, it was the best sex he had ever had. He loved her body, the curve of her hip, her breasts, sagging just a little bit, the smell of her. Compared to her mother, Bethany was just a skinny slut. He didn't know how, but he was going to have to see her again.

Frances screamed as she came. My god, that had been wonderful. Coming down from her high, she considered the last images running through her head when she came. They were all about the boy, the nigger that fucked her. How strong his arms felt, when she grabbed them, His smell, the feel of his cock inside her, the taste of his cum. She didn't know how, but she would have to see him again as soon as she dealt with Bethany.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Don Gets It Done Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds