• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • St. Anger Ch. 01

St. Anger Ch. 01

The cross she always wore was wrapped between his long fingers, dangling there as he watched her struggle in the chair. Her bound holding her down as he laughed at her, she couldn't see him but most likely knew he was here. He had bound to her to the chair while she was still sleeping, so she knew not who brought her here or why. Watching her struggle in the chair only made him harder. He wanted so much just to drag his fingers down along her skin breaking the skin and bleeding her. But that would be to easy, this one would need to be taken time with. For she was the last of her kind, and he was the strongest of his kind, this had to be done right or it wouldn't matter if she was dead.

Kat's head whipped back and forth as she smelled the air around her. She noticed that smell of death when she first woke; Kat knew right away that no matter where she was it had something to do with the Vamps that had been stalking her the last few nights. Damn those for coming after her, all she wanted was a normal life now. They killed her sister, mother and every one she had known, she just wanted to be left alone and she would leave them alone. Shifting her body she could tell that who ever had tied her to the chair knew what they were doing.

She could hear the one Vamp in the room pacing back and forth, if he wanted to kill her why didn't he just get it over with. She was tied to the chair it wasn't as though she could get out, she stopped caring around a knife the day her sister was killed by them. She wanted to be normal she was going to have to be just like ever other human out there. Leaning back in the chair to get her settings straight she noticed one more detail about her imprisonment, her cross was missing. Now out of all the things that had gone wrong today, that was the one thing that crossed the line.

Kat shifted feeling just what rope was tied to each other, find a way to break them at the weakest point, she located the one spot that it would take to get her free in a matter of seconds. Now to find out just who had her cross and what the hell they wanted from her. She lifted her head to get a better smell of the air around her. Kat froze as she knew who had taken her now and after all this she now became frightened.

"Do chorp don diabhal!" Kat screamed out loud. "Your body to the Devil."

Laughter filled the air as she knew that her guess was right. He may go by the name Devil but she knew just who he was, Caleb McCoy, the strongest of them. He was now standing in front of her, she could feel his coldness closer to her then ever. She struggled losing all train of thought she had gained. She needed out, needed to run, needed to hide, this wasn't about dying now, it was about saving the rest of them.

"What do you want McCoy?" Kat screamed up in his face the blindfold covering her black eyes.

"Mo mhíle grá!" McCoy laughed as he ran his finger down her cheek. "My thousand loves!"

"Póg ma thoin!" "Kiss my ass!" Kat shouted up at him once before her head when flying to the side from his strike.

"Now my beautiful kitten we are not going to play this game any more, your going to listen to me and I am going to make this easier on you." McCoy ran his finger once more down her now red cheek.

"Why should I listen to you, I know what you want and I will never give it to you. You cant take it yourself, you have to be given it and I would rather die then allow you to turn me." Kat spit up at him, hopping for all her life that she hit him.

Caleb stepped back from her looking down at her, this was going to be harder if the bitch didn't give in. He needed her, she was the one he had chosen all those years ago. She would have been dead now if he had not wanted her as his own. Growling as he stalked the room, burning her cross in to his hand, he had given this to her and she didn't even know it. After ten years of wanting and waiting for her she was going to fight him bit for bit. What she didn't know is what he had in store for her. His little Kat was going to be going on the wildest ride ever.

"I know you have to chose this in order for it to work Kat, so I am going to show you just what it would be like if you chose me." Caleb walked back over to her cutting the blindfold way from her eyes to show her just where she was.

Kat looked around her as her eyes adjusted to the soft candle light all around her. This was his dungeon, where he slept, did his work and hide from her all these years. After all this time of looking for this stupid place she was finally here and could care less. But well now she was here might as well just take out the leader and then she would have no problem living a normal life.

She noticed Caleb wondering around the room, taking things out of a box she wondered just what the hell he though he could do to her to make her change her mind. She knew that the only way for him to win was to turn her, but she could not be turned unless she drank his blood first. He would either have to kill her or make her change her mind. It was then she saw what he took out of the box. Well this was going to be fun, she thought as she watched him take out a rose.

Caleb watched Kat's eyes change as he brought the rose out of the box. Roses had always held a special place in Kat's heart, her first kiss, her first death they were all from the same batches he had given her. He placed the first dry rose across his lips, remember the first time he had tasted her lips. She still to this date didn't know it was him in the garden that night. She was to young to understand her powers and so much in to the mood of the night to care.

Stalking towards her, he slide the knife in his right hand down the back of the chair cutting each one of the ropes away form her body. Watching her eyes change as she noticed her freedom, and smiling down at her as she didn't make a mad dash to kill him. Moving behind her, he slide his hands down her arms pushing away the ropes to make it easier for her to move if she was still a bit sick from the drugs.

Caleb reached around and gave her his hand, showing her the cross that rested on his palm smoking a bit still. The mark it had made was not infused in his skin as much as he wished it would become. She cared the mark of the cross on her back, some how she knew that he would enjoy that. Itching now to run his fingers along it, knowing right where it was behind that black tank top she always had on.

"Your free Kat, your right I can not make you chose my side but you can make that chose if you want. But know this I can offer you the world and more if you just give me a chance." He waved his hand around the room. "Your free to explore, I must attend to some business, though you cant get out of this room just yet, soon I will let you free, I promise." With that Caleb quickly walked to the walk and passed through a door she had not even noticed yet.

Kat looked around, he had left her alone in his dungeon, he must be losing it. She looked around the room first thought popping in to her drugged out mind was to find a weapon and kill him or any one else who walked through that door and just walking out. But it was the sight of the photo that stopped her. It was her, standing looking down over the hills back home in Ireland. He couldn't have been there when she was home, that was over five years ago. She had just learned of her powers, had he know about them before her?

There were roses pressed in a huge box, all marked with dates, what the fuck was this guy stalking her. Then she noticed the letter, the letter she had wrote over seven years ago to her stranger lover.

Dear Love, I am writing you this letter in hopes you find it where you left me last night. I could not stop dreaming of you, the kiss we shared was like nothing I had ever felt in my life. The way your lips tasted against mine, it made my mind lose all thought for a moment. I so am hopping you find this and some day find me, for I know nothing about the man who I am willing to give anything he ask to. Kitten

Kat took a deep breath, as she wondered if it really could be him. It would have been seven years ago, on her eighteenth birthday. The garden party her mother threw for her, it was beautiful and then he showed up when she was walking through at the end of the night. Took her hand and told her she was the most amazing thing he had ever seen in his life. He walked with her listening to her cry about the people at the party being jerks and not wanting to do anything fun. So he had taken her deep in to the rose garden her mother had let her take care of.

Ireland was never know for their roses but some how with tender love and care Kat had made that garden bloom year in and year out. Now it was nothing but vines with thorns all over them if she could even guess what it looked like. But Kat remembered her dream man walking her through it picking one of her special flowers and placing it between her breasts. His lips coming to hers and then she remembered nothing but his sweetness for the longest time after that.

Her Mothers call broke the kiss and she turned to look and see if her mother had come down the path, but she turned back the man was gone. She never saw him again and never had a kiss like that after. Three years later she was baring her mother in the ground in New York only because she had no reason to go back to Ireland ever again.

Kat reached in to her pocket pulling out the lighter the one and only gift from her father and light the paper on fire. Watching her past burn she still wondered if it was him or if he had just taken it from her spot in order to stalk her. Kat was pissed taking her arm she pushed everything off his table in one swoop. Everything when crashing to the floor as she screamed out in pain, her whole life had been a lie. Cal McCoy was her dream man and he was her worst enemy.

"I see you now know." Cal was standing behind her, in her anger she had let her guard down.

"Why?" A gag of a whisper came out of Kat's throat.

Cal ran his hands up her arms as he watched her shift away from him, almost repulsed by his touch. This was not working out as he planned, she was suppose to be happy that he was the one who had given her all these gifts. Kat turned and looked at him and all he could see was the Darkness in her eyes that had scared many people away and brought Vamps to her.

"Because you were born to be mine, the day you were born I as well. I was born in to this life and my Sire told me that someday I would be the strongest and I would find a Fairy who would be my mate and make me happy." Turning to the box that had crashed down on the floor he picked up another necklace. "This was his mate's, given to me for mine when I found her. She would be the queen and I king, until I find her I am nothing and you are nothing now with out your family. We need each other Kat." Cal threw the necklace at her.

Turning he walked to the bed and sat down, after twenty five years as a Vamp you would think his feelings wouldn't effect him one bit. But some how his feelings for this stupid Fairy were starting to affect him more then he liked. He couldn't move and look at her any more it was her choice to love him or turn him away. It was not his fault he was a Vamp, he was happy just being a singer in a local rock band in Ireland. He had big dreams of seeing the world, never did he image he would drink his way across the planet.

Kat had caught the necklace and was looking down at it. It was the same one her mother had worn for years. The St. Anger symbol was looking at her, she had weird flashes of seeing it even when she was a child sucking from her mothers breasts. Turning it over was when everything came crashing down on her. It held the same etching as her lighter, RMH. Her father had once held this necklace stating who ever wore it would belong to him, same as he had her lighter.

"Where the fuck did you get this? I could care less about you stalking me, but why the fuck are you caring around things that belonged to my mother. Why are you saying my father gave this to you? And don't lie to me because right now I hold you to a disadvantage I could kill you right now and not feel a damn thing." Kat screamed at Cal as she pushed him back on to the bed, straddling his lap.

"Your father? What in hell are you talking about you evil little HellKat?" Cal tried to push her off him but some how in anger a Fairy could be stronger then Vamp. Though Cal was seriously pissed off seeing this tinny woman straddling his lap was turning him on a bit too much.

"Yes my father gave this necklace to my mother, it holds his letters RMH, Raymond Martin Hell. I have the lighter my mother had the necklace and my sister held the ring...YOU!" Kat leaped at him pinning him down to the bed with her hands around his neck, she knew she couldn't kill him this way but she wasn't ready to. She wanted answers and she wanted them now.

Her father was a Vamp it was all true now, the ring, the necklace, and the lighter all ways of keeping track of his females. How could he do this to her? Why would her mother do this to her and her poor sister? There was only one way to get him back and Kat now knew it. It wasn't anything she wanted but there was only one way to get her father to notice her now. Looking down at Cal he must have been her fathers pride and joy. After her mother's death her father must have no longer been king and that's why he went in to hiding.

Kat sunk her teeth in to Cal's neck with out even a second thought, his blood, his life mate, her strength to destroy her father. Tasting his blood for the first time made Kat dizzy, feeling like a drug that over took her system as she now drank from his neck. She could feel his hands gripping in to her ass as she over took him and lapped and drank from his neck. Each taste of his blood she could feel hers changing becoming stronger and making her change.

Her life changed in the flash of her eyes. She felt the strength of the Vamp building with the strength of her Fairy. She was now both, all the strengths and none of the weakness of the Vamp and now all the strengths of the Fairy and no more of those weaknesses that had stopped her from seeing everything around her. Kat looked down at the one she had chosen. Caleb McCoy aka the Devil from Ireland was now her life mate and she was his devil's reject.

Cal looked up at Kat, never in his life did he would ever feel this strong. Not wasting a moment of his new found mate, he used his full strength and rolled her pinning her down under him. Biting hard in to her neck as he drank from her blood, his hands sliding down her body grasping the jeans that covered her lower half and ripping them from her. The sound of material tearing as he slide his fingers down her legs slowly, tracing the scars he knew she cared. She had not been careful with her body over the years, getting in to many fights and not taking care of marks left by his group.

Cal ground his jean covered hips down between Kat's as his fingers slide up to the waist of her thong. Digging his finger in to her hips as he drank from her neck, her moans filling his ear as her hips thrust up against him. Growling deep as he looked down at her, his mouth dripping with blood. Kat's tongue lapping at each drop of blood that is falling from his mouth, Cal ripped the thong from her body, now leaving her lower half bare to his need.

Kat's fingers dug in to his lower back as he stripped her, her fingers sliding up and ripping his shirt from his upper body. Her tongue reaching up and lapping at his lips as they kiss. Tearing at each other as they start to roll around in Cal's huge bed, tearing off clothing as there need to mate become so strong. Finding each others naked skin pressed against the other they look in each others eyes.

"I need you." They both whispered before their mouths meet, tongues teasing and sliding as bodies heating grinding against each other. Cal slides his body down biting at her nipples as his fingers slide down her legs. His tongue teasing each nipple as he bites down hard on them, tasting the blood they give him. His fingers finding her opening, before pushing at the now extremely hard and wet clit teasing the heat more.

Kat grinding her hips up against his hand as her fingers dig in to his shoulders, making her own marks. Her body shivering and trembling from the heat, as her moans fill the room. Each time his teeth bite in to her nipples her cries get louder and louder. Cal's fingers pushing along the opening of her tinny hole, feeling it stretch to fit his finger. Grinning to himself as he now knows for 100% that he will be her first and only to take her.

Cal's fingers starting to pump in and out of Kat faster just pushing against her thin wall. Pushing himself between her legs as his teeth found her lip, biting in to it as he watched her eyes grow even darker. The black eyes looking at each other as he kissed her softly before pushing hard deep inside her, going past her wall deep inside her. Kat's screams filled the air as Cal pushed hard in and out of her cunt.

Kat's nails dragging down his back as she screamed with each thrust he pushed. The pain gone and the pleasure total taking over her body, her walls squeezing down hard on his large cock as it drives harder inside him. Knowing she wont last much longer with her own pleasure as she looks up in to his eyes, knowing now that Cal wont last much longer either.

Cal holding back hopping to bring his new love to her pleasure first. Watching Kat's eyes as he can tell she is close, the pleasure that is in her body showing in her black eyes. Pushing in to her hard as he screams out and drops his head to her shoulder, biting down in to her skin as he drinks her blood.

Kat's orgasm screaming through her as her teeth sink in to his shoulder at the same time his go in to hers. Drinking from each other as their orgasms pass through their bodies, the heat and pleasure filling the air. Holding on to each other as they plot on how to get what they want from the other. Cal having no idea just what Kat has used him for but knowing that now she is the strongest Vamp out there and the world is going to change with her in charge.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • St. Anger Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds