• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Linda

Aunt Linda

Linda is her name. She is my aunt. Well, technically we're not the same blood. She's the very sexy wife of my mother's brother. Let me describe her for you. Linda is 38. With an absolutely gorgeous figure, she makes heads turn wherever she goes. So much so that my uncle hardly lets her out of the house. My aunt loves to dress up. So any excuse she gets, she dresses oh so sexily. With Silky black hair, creamy skin, succulent breasts that beg to be sucked, she doesn't look a day over 25. I've been fantasizing about her ever since I started fantasizing. She is an absolute sex goddess. I'm sidetracking. Let me get to my story.

I've had so many fantasies about her that I could barely control myself around her. I'd make a complete idiot out of myself just to touch her or to make her smile. It had gone to point of her being an obsession. I have wanted her so badly. Linda, her husband and their youngest son had come to stay at our house. Whenever guests come, my room is converted to the guest room and I'm thrown out. So Linda and her family slept in my room and I had to sleep in the adjacent room, which didn't even have an attached bathroom.

I have the habit of peeing at night, so when nature called, I got up groggily and made my way to the bathroom. It was only then that I remembered that I was not in my room. Since it was urgent, I tried the door of the room where Linda was sleeping and to my surprise, it was unlocked. Usually everybody locks their doors, especially if it is a family sleeping there.

I did my thing and as I was about to close the bathroom door, the light fell on Linda. She was sleeping on a separate bed on the floor and she was looking so beautiful. I just stood there drinking in the sight. She was wearing a baby pink nightdress that had ridden up to her thighs while she was sleeping and her beautiful legs were exposed in all their glory. My head was telling me " Walk away. Her entire family is here." My dick was telling me "Legs... Beautiful Legs... Just take a look". " No... No... what if she wakes up???", my brain screamed in protest. "We'll just have to see how fast asleep she really is then, don't we?" Well, needless to say, my dick won that round and I closed the door of the toilet very noisily. None of them stirred. So I walked towards her and stood beside her enjoying the majestic view. I took a whiff of her musky scent and it sent me into dizzying heights. I wanted to touch her luscious legs, her succulent breasts, her every crevice. I wanted her.

To check whether she would respond to my touch and also to stop that nagging voice in my head saying " What is she wakes up? ...What if she wakes up?..." I devised a plan that was seemingly ingenious and foolproof at the time. I stood by the door and I tossed a coin onto my aunt. If she woke up to that, I would be at a safe distance in order to make a clean getaway. If she didn't wake up, then she's mine for the taking.

I tossed the first coin. It landed straight on her legs. She didn't budge. Another one, this time it hit her breasts and came to rest on her stomach. And so, throwing caution into the wind, I went for it. I touched her slowly and ran my hands over her legs. It was so smooth. I was enjoying the sensation. I slid my hands up to her creamy thighs and was massaging her there. I could feel the heat, the wetness emanating from her pussy. But she had her panties on. I didn't have enough courage to try and remove it.... Yet. So now I shifted my focus to her breasts that were just begging to be sucked.

I caressed her breasts through her clothes and I could feel her nipples. It was then that I realized that she wasn't wearing a bra. I slowly undid the hooks of her nightdress that were separating me from the treasure that lay hidden beneath them. Finally there they were. I let the light from the bathroom fall onto her so that I could see those breasts that I had been trying to visualize since I was 12. Even at 40 her breasts were firm with light brown nipples that were rock hard thanks to my caresses. I switched off the lights and lowered my mouth onto her breasts and flicked my tongue across it. Still there was no response. She was having some sleep. I took her entire nipple into my mouth and sucked on it. That was when I heard her moan. I instantly froze. I was terrified that she had woken up. I stepped back to check but she was still asleep. I pushed aside her panties and started massaging her now engorged clit. She moaned again. But I knew now that this was in response to my incessant rubbing. To really make her squirm, I sucked on her nipples while I was rubbing her clit. This seemed to send her into a frenzy. Her breathing came in short gasps and I $knew she was nearing an orgasm. But then she suddenly woke up.

I waited anxiously for the scream to come. I would be caught with my hand in the cookie jar and I would never live it down. I tried racking my brain for some excuse but my mind was totally blank. I waited for the inevitable. But to my surprise, she didn't scream. Rather she pulled my head towards her. She whispered into my ear " Ssshhhh... Joseph, Rohit is sleeping. So be quiet. I'm so horny... I want you in me now." I couldn't believe it. In the darkness, she actually thought I was her husband. Both of us are similar in physique. But this was too good to be true. These were the words that I had heard her say a million times in my dreams. I didn't say anything for fear of revealing who I really was. So I just stood there my fingers still in her pussy. . She pulled my pants down and guided my swollen cock into her inviting pussy. It felt like I was going to explode. Here I was fucking my aunt when my uncle and nephew slept just a few feet away. She made me lie down and got on top of me and rode me. I could her the rhythmic squishing sound as she rode me. To me it sounded like thunder in the silent room. If it weren't for this fear, I would've shot my load as soon as I entered my aunt. I cupped both her breasts as she rode me and I could feel the tension building up until I could hold it no more and that was when my aunt climaxed releasing a torrent of her fluid onto my cock and feeling her pussy clench my cock so hard, I too came deep inside her.

I lay there smiling like an idiot at my luck. She just lay over me totally spent. When she came, she released a lot of liquid on me that made every thing so sticky. She was whispering into my ear saying that she had never had such a fantastic orgasm and that maybe we should do this more often. She still thought that I was her husband.

She then told me that we should get cleaned up and asked me to join her in the bathroom. Suddenly I was terrified. I didn't know what to do. If I went in, she would know immediately and I couldn't even imagine her reaction. If I didn't go and slipped off instead, she would wake her husband and ask him and the poor idiot wouldn't have a clue what the lady was talking about. Once he figured it out, all the fingers will point to me and I would be deader than a dodo. Damned if I do. Damned if I don't. I decided to face my aunt alone and take my chances than face my entire family on such a taboo topic. I took a deep breath and entered the bathroom.

My aunt was standing stark naked with her back facing towards me and she was washing herself. I couldn't help but stare at her sexy ass. My cock sprang back into attention. She was saying something but my mind couldn't register anything. As soon as she saw me, she quickly covered herself and was apologizing for not locking the door. She thought I stumbled in by mistake. It was then that she realized that I was fully naked and my rigid cock was covered completely in her juices. She stared at my cock and for a moment I thought she was going to faint.

Then she opened her mouth and then closed it. To say that she was totally shell-shocked would be an understatement. She didn't know how to react. She just stumbled out of the room in a daze and went back to bed. Now I really didn't know what would happen. Would she tell anybody? Or would she let this one slip. I lay in my bed unable to sleep. It was only 2:30 AM. My little adventure had gone on for about 2 and half hours. As I lay in my bed contemplating my fate, I heard the door open. It was Linda. She came to my bed and told me "Bobby, We have to talk." I started to apologize when she silenced me and told me " I thought you were my husband and that is why I did what I did. You must never speak about this to anyone ever again. You do that and we can pretend that none of this ever happened, ok?" I was stumped. On one hand I wanted this incident to be buried as much as her but on the other, I could have my dream girl how many ever times I wanted to. I made my decision

I told her "Aunt Linda, what happened between us today was special. I know that you enjoyed every bit of it as much as I did. I feel that someone as beautiful as you deserves such experiences everyday. But if you want to pretend that none of this happened, then go ahead and do it. I wont tell anybody about this but I cannot pretend that it did not happen." And she kissed me. I couldn't believe that she actually fell for that corny crap. She planted a long lingering kiss. She took my cum covered cock into her mouth and sucked on it. I felt her warm mouth on me, her tongue working all over and I came instantly. Wiping the cum of her face, she whispered into my ear " There's no more time now, Bobby. Come on over to my place next weekend. My husband is going to drop the kids at their boarding school. We'll have all the time in the world..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Linda

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds