• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taming the Teach Ch. 02

Taming the Teach Ch. 02

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

(Fd, F+F, M+F, humil)

*

'God, what a crowd of drunks,' thought Barbara as she looked at all the college boys and girls standing around with little plastic cups of beer. Tina went upstairs and Barbara began looking around for Tammy and Tamika. Over the loud music, she heard the familiar college sounds of people chanting, "Drink- Drink-Drink-Drink!"

She walked towards the noise to see if it had attracted her two new friends. She was looking for a bathroom, so she could fix the sleeves of her robe and have the use of her hands again. Pushing her hands close together, she was able to bunch her sleeves up, so that no one would be able to tell they were tied together. 'Show no signs of weakness,' she said to herself, as she turned the corner to the kitchen, where they were still chanting, "Drink-Drink-Drink!"

'Oh no, they've got Tammy!' she thought, as she stared at the spectacle. Those lecherous frat boys were holding the young blonde upside down over the keg, urging her to drink. She hungrily sucked from the spout, beer leaking from her mouth, as she attempted to drink. Her skirt had flipped down, exposing her tight white panties and all the young men were leering at the lean curves of her body.

"You put her down! You put her down this instant!" cried Barbara, as she pushed her way into the crowded room.

"Awwwww," the crowd sighed with disappointment and the young girl was lowered.

"Woo-hoo!" yelled the blonde girl, picking up two cups of beer and staggering over to Barbara.

"Here, Barbi, I got you some too! It's free!" slurred Tammy as she pushed the cup at Barbara's lips.

"I don't dr-" the distraught teacher tried to object, but the girl began to turn the cup up anyway. To keep the beer from spilling down her robe, the Barbara opened her mouth and gulped the beer down. Yuck! The beer tasted horrible. Then to her dismay, Tammy began to feed her the other beer before she could object.

Finally, she finished the beer. "Listen Tammy, I don't want you drinking anymore, okay? Those boys were looking up your dress when you were upside down," she lectured the young girl.

Tammy's half-lidded eyes opened and she smiled. "Okay, teach-I mean Ms. Thomp-"

"Hisss!" interrupted the teacher. "Don't call me that! You mustn't call me that here!" She would lose her job if someone knew a teacher was cavorting around a frat party.

"Sure thing Barbi. Is that Tamika over there?" Tammy asked.

Barbara looked over and was shocked to see Tamika sitting in the lap of one of the college boys, grinding against him in a very unladylike manner.

She left Tammy and ran over to Tamika. "Stop that Tamika! Get off that boy, right now!" she demanded the dark-skinned girl.

Reluctantly, the young girl got off the young man's lap, picked up a beer and joined the teacher. "I was only dancing. It's okay to dance, isn't it Tea-"

"Barbi, call me Barbi!" the teacher interjected, before the girl had a chance to give away her secret. "If you want to dance, dance with Tammy, a nice waltz or something," she said, while thinking 'That way I can keep my eye on you both!'

Tamika put the beer up to Barbi's lips. "Hey Barbi, you want some beer?" she asked, turning the cup up, without giving the woman time to answer.

Barbara was already feeling light-headed, but it was too late now. She gulped down the beer, as it was poured down her throat. The teacher shook her head to try to clear the cobwebs. When she opened her eyes again, she saw that somehow Tamika had gone underneath her tied-together arms and was hugging her tightly as she swayed her hips to the music.

"I love this song," said the ebony-skinned girl, as she began to grind herself against the teacher.

"Wait, what are you doing?" hissed the teacher, looking down in horror, as Tamika pressed her head between Barbara's large bosoms. Anyone who looked could see by the way her large breasts jutted out from her torso, that the nun wasn't wearing a bra.

"You said, you didn't want me to dance with that boy, so I'm dancing with you silly!" Tamaka replied innocently.

Barbara tried to breasts out from around Tamika's head. "Well, at least move your head," Barbara asked.

"Then dance with me Barbi!" the black girl said, as she began to dance between the older woman's arms.

Barbara tried to keep up with the young girl. She had never been much of a dancer anyway, but some of these new dances were positively scandalous. Tamika, turned around and began to hump her hips back into the older woman's pelvis. Barbara looked around in dismay, because it seemed every eye was watching the two of them dance. The problem was, though appeared that Barbara was willingly hugging the young girl to her body, the teacher was truly the one trapped with her sleeves tied together. Trapped on a dance floor, with everyone looking at the young school girl simulating sex on the dance floor; the teacher blushed in humiliation.

She felt someone tap on her shoulder. It was Tammy. "You look hot Barbara, I brought you another beer!" she said, placing the cup to the older woman's lips, while Tamika ground her body against her and rubbed the teachers back and ass possessively.

'What I could really use is some water!' the teacher thought, but gulped down the cold liquid gratefully. She prayed that the coming buzz would take away some of the humiliation that she felt. "Why don' you girls dansh togedder! I'm tired, so tired," the teacher slurred, wobbling on her feet.

Tammy helped Tamika slip out from under the teachers bound arms, as she said, "That's a good idea Bambi, the DJ is getting ready to play our song anyway!"

Barbara, thankful for the much needed break, staggered over to an empty seat and fell down in it. She watched with curiosity as the dance floor cleared around the two girls and a fast paced song began to play.

Oh baby, baby How was I supposed to know That something wasn't right here Oh baby, baby

'They are really good, they must have practiced this together,' the teacher thought as the girls strutted forward simultaneously, then posed with their legs slightly spread. Barbara thought it was a tiny bit risqu‚, but she had seen much worse at some of the dances she had chaperoned. Then the girls turned around and leaned forward with their legs spread, showing every set of leering eyes, their tiny white panties! 'Oh no!' she thought in horror as she watched them strut with their back facing the audience, unbuttoning their tight sweaters, as they strutted.

I shouldn't have let you go And now you're out of sight, yeah Show me how want it to be Tell me baby 'cause I need to know now, oh because

"Stop girls! Shtop!' the drunken teacher cried, when the two girls turned around and threw their sweaters into the crowded house. Barbara tried to stand up, but it was too difficult without the use of her arms. She fell onto the floor and tried to crawl over to the dance floor.

My loneliness is killing me I must confess I still believe When I'm not with you I lose my mind Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time

A cheer went up in the crowd and the teacher dreaded what it could have been for, but as she crawled she noticed one of the tiny skirts the girls were wearing. 'Dear God, Tina is going to kill me!' she thought in horror.

Oh baby, baby The reason I breathe is you Boy you got me blinded Oh pretty baby

Barbara finally was able to get to her feet, but she couldn't even see the girls anymore through the mob of frat boys. They were cheering and shouting, but they wouldn't move out of her way to let her rescue her two charges. She looked back helplessly to and saw the figure of a woman wearing a white robe and carrying a teacher's pointer, striding forward. 'Thank God, maybe she can help me rescue the girls!' she thought. However, as the figure neared, she recognized it was Tina and she looked very angry. It wasn't a nun's habit she was wearing, but carefully groomed white sheets, that resembled her own costume.

"Sister Barbi, I thought I told you to keep the girls out of trouble!" she shouted loud enough for the crowd to watch this new action that was developing.

"Barbara tried to reason with the angry teen, "I'm shorry, Ms. T-"

Tina grabbed the drunken woman's ear pulling her to her hands and knees, in front of the crowd. "My name is Mother Superior bitch and do you know what happens when you disobey Mother Superior?" Tina said, patting the kneeling woman's ass with her pointer.

There's nothing that I wouldn't do It's not the way I planned it Show me how you want it to be Tell me baby 'cause I need to know now, oh because

Tears began to flow down the older woman's cheeks, "I get a spanking," she sobbed.

Horrified by the unfolding events, the teacher obediently let the young teen pull her robe up and expose her naked body to the crowd. She hung he head in shame, as she listened to the crowd criticize her flabby ass, untrimmed bush, and large tits.

"Count 'em out and thank Mother Superior for each lick!" the teen said, as her eyes beamed evilly.

My loneliness is killing me I must confess I still believe When I'm not with you I lose my mind

Thwak!

"One . . . Thank you Mother Superior!"

Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time

Thwak!

"Ouch! Two . . .Thank you Mother Superior!"

The alcohol might have deadened the blows somewhat, but two red puffy welts crisscrossed the teacher's burning ass.

Thwak!

"Owweee! Three! Thank you Mother Superior!" the teacher sobbed, her flabby ass quaking from the blow.

Thwak!

The teacher lurched forward to escape the blow. She yearned to rub her hands on her bottom to sooth the burning stripes, but her arms were still captured by the habit. "Please Mother, please . . . no more . . . please," she begged.

"Don't beg me! Ask them, if they want me to stop!" Tina said, gesturing out to the crowd.

The humiliated teacher looked at the lustful eyes that leered at her. "Please, it hurts," she pleaded.

"Whup her ass!" someone shouted and everyone cheered.

Thwak! Thwak!

This was unlike any spanking she had received as a child. She no longer cared about the humiliation, just alleviating the burning of her ass. "Please, please, anything else," she groveled.

There was a silence in the crowd, until someone said softly, "Shave her hairy cunt." Then it was taken up by the crowd as they shouted, "Shave her hairy cunt! Shave her hairy cunt!" A young man ran over to Tina, handing her scissors, razor, and shaving cream.

'This can't be happening to me!' thought the humiliated teacher, as she buried her face into her costume that was bunched up around her arms and sobbed uncontrollably.

Tina ran the tip of the pointer around the teacher's hairy sex. "What will it be Sister Barbi, the shaving or the spanking?" she asked wryly.

The teacher was mortified, being made to choose between the caning and the shaving. There wasn't a choice, the young girl just wanted to make her say it. To ask for it in front of all these people, who thought she was a willing participant in some sick demented act. "The shaving," she muttered.

"I didn't hear you sister, what did you want me to shave?" Tina asked with mock sincerity.

Barbara watched the tears fall from her eyes and splatter on the floor. "Shave me . . . shave my hairy cunt!" she sobbed.

In shocked silence, the teacher allowed Tina to spread her legs and tried to keep still, as she heard the snip snip of the scissors. She was horrified that even in this humiliating situation, she could feel her sex begin to respond. She could only imagine what a sick twisted picture she must make as her lips plumped up and her little nubbin peaked out of its hood in front of the crowd.

She was relieved when she finally felt the shaving cream being applied. She groaned as Tina's hand touched her sensitive clit. 'God that feels good!' she thought as she felt the razor, shave away her womanhood. She knew she was being bared, before these young college students, like she had been bared for no other. 'Tina is certainly a thorough girl.' She thought, as Tina even shaved off the little curly hairs around her little brownie. 'Why wasn't she this thorough when she was in my class?'

The teacher heard the squishing shlurping sounds of what sounded like sex. She peeked out and stared at the perverted spectacle as she watched Tamika and Tammy performing oral favors for the college students. Entranced, she watched the girls sucking cock with enthusiasm. 'Dear me, they appear to be enjoying it! I had always thought it would be disgusting, but watching them lick and suck those hard cocks, is driving me crazy!' The teacher moaned and her hips involuntarily began to hump, while Tina finished cleaning her up.

Tina saw the teacher staring, leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "You're jealous of them aren't you, Barbi? Look at their hungry mouths and look how much those sexy guys love it! Don't you wish that was you sucking those hard cocks, Teach?"

The school teacher blushed in humiliation, because she wanted to do just that. To suck those hard cocks to make up for all the fun she had missed out on in life. To get even with all the people, including her ex- husband that thought she was a sexless frigid woman. No, she blushed now, because of something quite different. Tears sprang anew from the older woman's eyes as she muttered, "I-I I don't know h-how."

Tina smiled and pulled the robe off the kneeling woman, but left her head dress on. "Don't worry, it's easy . . . I'll talk you through it," she soothed the older woman, as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "Who wants some of Sister Barbi? She hasn't had a man in a long-long time," she said to the gathered crowd.

'How can she know how long it's been,' thought the mortified teacher, 'and now she's told everyone here I'm nothing but a frigid woman.'

A young man hesitated, then came forward and handed Tina several bills, before sitting down in a nearby chair. Tina led her former teacher between the boy's legs then began instructing the obedient woman, "First undo his pants and then take his cock out. That's good precious. Now, gently stroke it and massage his balls too. It's a beautiful cock isn't it Barbi? Look how hard you've made him. Now, take those big melons of yours and squeeze them around his dick and rub them up and down it."

Barbara hesitated a little at that command. She didn't think she was ready to act like that much of a slut in front of all these people. However, Tina began to stroke her denuded sex. "My fingers feel good against your smooth cunt don't they Barbi? Yes, I can see by the way you are humping my hand that you like it slut. Well, think about how good those smooth melons will feel against his hard cock. Go on, do it!" Tina demanded.

Barbi took her large breasts and sandwiched the young man's hard cock between them and rubbed them up and down the length of his shaft.

"Spit between them, so it will feel like he's fucking a pussy," Tina said.

Barbi blushed again, but obediently spit between her two orbs as properly as she could.

"No, like this!" instructed Tina, as she leaned over stuck out her tongue and let a large strand of saliva drip down between Barbi's tits. Then she wiggled her tongue in a circle until the saliva fell free. "Now do it again."

Barbi imitated Tina and lubricated the shaft between her large breasts. Soon the two mammaries were covered by a slick sheen of sweat, saliva and pre-cum, as she pumped them up and down the entrapped cock. "Now suck on the head of it on the downstroke," Tina suggested.

Barbi sucked on the bulbous head of the organ between her tits, she glowed with pride as the young man began to moan and thrust.

"You're doing fabulous baby," Tina commended her eager pupil. "Now take it into your mouth as far as you can."

Barbi sucked on the hard cock until it hit the back of her throat. She felt Tina's hand at the back of her head, as the young girl whispered in her ear, "Come on slut, take it all the way in. You can do it Barbi. You know you want to, my little cocksucker. Just relax for me, that's all. It won't hurt you, I promise."

The older woman relaxed her throat and stopped pushing back against Tina's hand. Tina pushed her down slowly, until her lips were pressed against his pubic bone. "That's my sexy girl, I'm so proud of you Barbi. When we leave, I'm going to fuck your smooth cunt with a big fat dildo. I'm going to make you my bitch tonight. It makes me so hot, how eager to please my baby girl is. Do you know how wet you've made Ms. Tina's pussy?" Tina continued to stroke and tease Barbara's sex until the woman thought she would go crazy from her desire.

'It can't be anywhere near as wet as mine,' thought Barbara as she felt her sweet nectar running down her legs. Her mind was filled with images of being fucked by the young girl and almost orgasmed from the thought alone.

Tina looked on with amusement, as the college boy began to flush and wrinkle his face up comically. "He's getting ready to cum for you now Barbi, can you feel it twitching? Just let him do it where he wants to, but if he does it in your mouth, be sure to swallow like a good girl. When he begins to squirt, squeeze and release his balls, so you get a full load . . . okay?"

The young man grabbed the back of the teacher's head, as he began thrusting. 'Looks like this one's going to cum down her throat,' thought Tina, as she watched her former teacher's eyes widen in shock and her throat swallowing repeatedly as she sought to accommodate the load of cum he deposited. "Mmmm, do you know how sexy you look, Barbi? You make me want to fuck you right here, do you realize that? Ewww . . . look at the mess you've made Barbi, get his cock nice and clean again." Tina said, while Barbara began to lick the stray milky droplets from the young man's cock. "That's my little cocksucker, put a real spit shine on it. Okay, now let him get up, it's time for your next customer."

'Next *customer*? Oh God, what am I doing? What have I become?' thought the horrified teacher as another college boy handed Tina some money, then sat down in the vacated chair.

Tina ran her hands over the teacher's naked body possessively, watching as her resistance faded. "You should know how to do it by yourself now, my little cocksucker. You're on your own, so consider this your oral examination!" the young redhead laughed. "But don't you dare touch your shaved cunt, that is mine tonight!" Tina looked on with glee, as her former teacher pulled out the boy's cock and began stroke it as she had been taught. "Now, don't you go anywhere Barbi, I've got to check on my other girls," Tina laughed, as she got up to check on Tammy and Tamika. .

Tina began to collect money from the guys that were in line for Tammy and Tamika's chair. This was turning out to be a good night, as she had collected almost two grand so far. She was sure she could have gotten more with the spanking and shaving performance, but since it wasn't planned, the only thing she would get, was extra publicity. Usually, they just did the Brittany Spears school girl routine, but when she picked up her teacher and Ms. Thompson was dressed up as a nun of all things, she knew it would be great in the act.

She looked back over at her former teacher. Yes, Barbi was really getting into it now. She had another cock between her large tits and was sucking it off at the same time. Her face was now covered with semen as she eagerly engorged on the fat dick.

Tina looked at the line that was forming for Barbi's chair in amazement. She knew having the nun for the strip show would be popular at the party and she couldn't pass up the chance to get even with the teacher that failed her, but this had exceeded all her expectations. Tina smiled as she watched a few of the boys in Tammy's line move over to Barbi's. 'Ha, Ha, I never would have guessed, not in a million years, that Ms. Prim-and-Proper Thompson would be such a hit with the clientele.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taming the Teach Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds