• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taming the Teach Ch. 01

Taming the Teach Ch. 01

12

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

*

"This is just another example of why I hate being a teacher," Ms. Thompson said to herself, as she started her car and pulled out of her driveway. "Kids these days have no respect for authority as it is. Now they are going to make me chaperone the Halloween party and require me to wear a stupid costume!" She looked down at the costume she had picked out. It was a nun's habit and she carried a teacher's pointer, completing the ensemble. "This should be authoritarian enough to make sure the little devils continue to respect me!" she thought, as her mouth tightened and pinched together. No one could have guessed that she was attempting to grin.

"Why do they have to have a Halloween dance anyway? I know they want to keep the kids in a structured environment where they can't drink and drive, but this is supporting a pagan holiday. That's the problem these days, they need to bring God back into the classes!" Ms. Thompson had chosen her costume for the religious significance as well. 'It's a shame, the only day I could bring religion to school, is Halloween,' she thought, as she fingered her rosary beads.

Ms. Thompson's Corsica slowed and then pulled over to the side of the road after making a horrible sound.

'Why tonight of all nights?' she thought, as she reached for her pocket book. "Oh no! I was in such a hurry to get dressed in my costume, I forgot my pocket book!" she exclaimed, hitting the steering wheel. She was afraid to get out of the car and walk, especially with it being Halloween, but there was not other option. She did take the precaution and crossed to the other side of the road, so no one would try to pick her up.

A car slowed down, honking the horn as it drove by. "Need a ride!" they shouted, then burning rubber as they sped off. "Well you're not gonna get nun!"

"Blasted kids!" she swore, as the car pulled away. "They could have at least not used a double negative."

A red convertible Mustang pulled next to the walking nun and a window slid down. "Hey lady! You need a ride?" a young red haired girl asked.

Ms. Thompson looked in the window at the other occupants. They were all young girl, she saw with relief. It was much further to school than she originally thought and her feet were beginning to hurt, so she decided to take a chance. "Thank heavens!" she exclaimed. "My car broke down and I forgot my cellular phone. If you be so kind as to take me as far as Holybrook High School, I would be ever so grateful," she said as cheerfully as possible.

"Sure lady, hop in!" she shouted out the window. "Tamika, get out and let the lady in the back seat. Show the old lady some manners," she asked the girl in the back seat.

'I am not an *old* lady! The nerve of that girl!' thought the teacher.

The back door opened and a young black girl got out of the car. Ms. Thompson was taken aback by the black girl's clothes or rather her lack of clothes. She was wearing what seemed to be the tiniest Catholic school uniform ever made. It was so short that when she got out of the car, she flashed her tiny white panties to the older woman.

'The clothes these kids wear today, it just isn't proper,' Ms. Thompson thought, as she got in the seat. She was startled when the black girl pushed her beside the blonde girl in the back seat and then got in next to her. 'What on earth is she doing that for?' worried Ms. Thompson, as she was sandwiched between the two girls. 'Why doesn't she sit in the front, where she was?' Not only did she think this was a little strange, but it was also peculiar that all the girls were dressed in the same costume. Even if tonight was Halloween. 'Maybe, they are actually Catholic school girls,' she reasoned.

The driver looked back at the hitch-hiker and then widened her eyes in shock. "Ms. Thompson! Is that you?" she exclaimed.

"Err-yes," replied Ms. Thompson, while she tried to remember the girl's name. She looked familiar, but she just couldn't place her, after only seeing her briefly.

"You failed me, if that helps," added the red-haired girl.

"Tina? Tina Anderson. I've missed you at school this year, are you going to St. Mary's now?" Ms. Thompson asked. To her dismay all the other girls in the car began laughing hysterically.

The black girl put her arm around the flustered teacher, "Teach, you a trip!" she said as she playfully poked her index finger in the older woman's ribs. Ms. Thompson's reaction was immediate, as she jumped away from the finger that goosed her and landed in the blonde's lap, who sat to her left.

"Ugh, get off me lady, you're crushing me with that fat ass!" the petite blonde shouted.

"Sorry, b-but s-she," Ms. Thompson replied apologetically, as she looked over at the black girl, sitting so smugly with a *what who me* look, plastered on her face. The older woman couldn't say that she was extremely ticklish; she knew how mean kids could be when they found a weakness. Instead, she just sheepishly scooted back into the middle again, but Tamika did notice.

"No, I'm not a student Ms. Thompson, I just play one on TV. Besides, you ended my school career for me with that F you gave me. No chance of college for me, after that I'm afraid, so I just found a nice well paying job that I don't need your little diploma to get," Tina said in a superior tone.

"I'm sorry to hear that Tina. You really should try to get your degree, and don't blame me, you were the one who didn't do your assignments." Ms. Thompson chided the girl. It was a speech she had given time and time before.

Tina put a cigarette in her mouth and lit it. Smoke began to fill the car, much to the teacher's dismay. 'What is that curious smell?' thought Ms. Thompson, smelling the spicy fumes that filled the air. 'Dear God! She wouldn't have the nerve to smoke marijuana in front of a teacher, would she?' The teacher coughed and waved her hand in front of her face. "Tina, I can't believe you have the gall to do drugs in front of a me! Put that out, before I turn you in to the authorities!" she demanded, but to her consternation the girl just took another drag, ignoring her. However, she began to grow exasperated, when the girls began laughing at her again.

"You know Ms. Thompson, you really shouldn't be such a fucking bitch, when you are at someone else's mercy," Tina said, as she began intentionally filling the car with her second hand smoke. "Tamika, I don't think nuns are supposed to wear underwear. Why don't you see if she's in a proper costume?"

"Cough-Wait, wait!" Ms. Thompson frantically, tried to fight off the black girl, but the blonde next to her grabbed one of her arms and Tamika began to tickle the stern older woman.

She wasn't stern for much longer. Ms. Thompson, began laughing hysterically and coughing, while she tried to squirm away. Much to her dismay, the blonde now joined in the ticking. "No please, please, I can't breathe!" she gasped, struggling weakly as her habit was pulled over her head.

"You're right Tina, this teach ain't a real nun!" said Tamika, laughing at the squirming older woman.

Tina pulled the Mustang over and parked behind a closed drug store, not wanting to miss any of the action that was taking place. "Damn! Look at those granny panties on Ms. Thompson!" she laughed. "Come on girls, if she's gonna dress as a nun, she should do it right!"

All three girls descended on the hapless teacher like a flock of harpies. The teacher struggled against the girls in a vain attempt to keep her dignity, however soon her habit was pulled over her head and arms, immobilizing her upper body.

"Eeeee - eeeee, girls -- girls" the teachers screams were muffled by the thick fabric. However, her actions were useless, since the girl's promptly stripped her of her undergarments. She shivered, as she felt the cold air of the car, chilling her naked sex and breasts.

"Damn look at her bush Tina! Judging by the amount of overgrowth, I would say the fields beneath, haven't seen a plow in quite a long time!" Tina said, followed by more hysterical laughter from the girls.

"Maybe we should weed that garden?" Tamika said, as she began to pluck at the dense mat of curly hair. This elicited more squeals and squirming from the hapless older woman. Ms. Thompson tried to catch her breath, but the hot wool of the nun's habit kept still captured her arms and head. She was beginning to feel quite cluster phobic, as she began to panic for breath.

"Okay girls, leave her alone for a second," Tina admonished her friends, until they stopped tormenting the teacher, but still held her firmly trapped in the fabric of her habit.

"You are not in class anymore teach, out here I'm in charge. So if you want them to stop, I suggest you act like you have some manners!" scolded her former student.

Upon feeling the hands cease their tickling and pulling out her her pubic hair, the teacher stopped struggling, her sweaty breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath. She didn't even try to squirm away from the hands that were still placed on very personal places on her body, lest her torment resume.

"That's a good girl, now sit your ass up straight, like you have some education! Didn't your mother ever teach you to mind? Especially when you are taking advantage of other's hospitality?" Tina asked.

Ms. Thompson burned with humiliation, hearing her student fuss at her as if she were an ill-mannered child. The teacher sat back up in the seat properly or at least as good as she could with her arms and head trapped in her habit. She thought back to when she was a little girl and how her strict mother used to constantly correct her about how she sat, what she wore, and how she talked. 'What have I done?' she remembered in horror, the last time she had heard Tina's words. Yes, she was fourteen and her mother had let her visit, with her cousin and aunt. While they were eating lunch, her cousin was eating with her mouth open. She had simply corrected her by telling her that animals eat with their mouths open. After all, It was only what her mother had told her hundreds of times.

However, she didn't expect everyone's angry reaction. Her silverware was taken and they expected her to eat with her fingers. She stubbornly refused and waited patiently for her mother to arrive and straighten out these unmannered heathens. She never expected her mother's reaction, when she flew into a rage after hearing what happened.

She soon found herself with her bottom draped over her mother's lap, as her mother spanked her bare ass in front of her aunt and her cousin. "Young lady, if you had manners you wouldn't take advantage of your Auntie's hospitality," her mother said as she continued to spank her until she cried in front of her younger cousin. As if that wasn't humiliating enough for the misbehaved teenager, she was spanked until she finished the food she refused to eat. Since, her arms were trapped under her mother's leg, she had to depend upon her cousin to feed her. Needless to say, the little brat too full advantage of her situation, by making Barbara eat out of her fingers. She even *accidently* dropped some on the floor and made eat that too, laughing all the while that Barbara cried. Her relationship had never been the same with her cousin again.

It was one of the worst experiences of Barbara's childhood and she didn't want to repeat the lesson again.

"So are you gonna behave little girl? " asked her former student.

"Yes," came Barbara's muffled reply.

"I can't hear you teach. Spread your legs once for yes or keep them closed for no!" demanded the petulant redhead.

'If she would just turn the radio down, she could hear me dammit!' thought the older woman, but she spread legs hesitantly for her former student. She felt the swollen lips to her sex, stick and then pull apart. 'Dear God! I'm wet! I pray they don't notice,' she thought in dismay.

"Ewwww . . . what's that smell?" Tamika asked, with revulsion.

It was amazing any of the girls could smell at all since the car interior was hazy from the marijuana. Unbeknownst to Ms. Thompson, as the teenaged girls continued to pass the joint around, they would press their mouths against the older woman's habit, and exhale their spent smoke, turning the inside of the woolen prison into a large bong.

"It smells like the fields are fertile, but the land just needs to be worked," said Tina with amusement, as she caught a whiff of the older woman's musky scent.

The teacher cringed inside, when she heard the snide comment. She prayed her pubic hair would cover the evidence of her arousal, but suddenly it seemed kind of funny and she began to giggle. She noticed that she felt kind of fuzzy, in a good sort of way. Somewhere a part of her knew she should be humiliated that the girls could smell the arousal coming from her sex, but another part of her could only laugh at how hilarious it was that she was practically naked in front of three teenage girls.

"Okay teach, if you behave, we will take this nasty old costume off of you. Hee, hee, you know what they say girl, old habits are hard to break." Tina said, which for some reason caused everyone including Ms. Thompson to laugh hysterically.

The habit was lifted off the prim and proper teacher, soon she found herself sitting totally nude in the back seat.

"Damn look at the size of the melons on the old bag! They are huge!" said Tammy, as her eyes widened in amazement at the size and firmness of the teacher's breasts.

Ms. Thompson, blushed at the complement and her nipples crinkled in hardness under the young girl's gaze.

"They gotta be big, to keep her from falling backward on that big ass!" laughed Tamika, pinching the teacher's womanly ass, causing the teacher to jump up and hit her head on the top of the car.

"Oh, my head!" said Ms Thompson, rubbing the knot that was forming on her head. While she was occupied, she was shocked to find one of the girls was touching her sex! "No, no, no," she said dumbly ,as she tried to pull the offending hand from her privates. However, the black girl had a handful of her curly fur and wouldn't let go.

Tamika stroked the older woman's sex, eliciting a moan from the teacher. "Damn, this old bag is leaking all over your seats, Tina. You're gonna have a big ol' stain here tomorrow," she said with a smile.

"Damn you, you old horny bitch!" Tina shouted. "Girls, do something to keep her from ruining my seats. As much as I hate to miss out on the fun, we have to get to that party." She said, starting the car and pulling off.

"My clothes! My clothes!" Ms. Thompson pleaded, seeing the headlights of other cars.

"You better keep them cow-tits covered up teach, instead of trying to rub your puss" suggested Tina.

"I wasn't . . . " Ms. Thompson said, covering her massive melons, trying to hide them behind her small hands. Between the buzz and Tamika's questing hand, she was finding it very difficult to concentrate on what was going on, on what was happening to her. "I was only trying to . . . "

"We know what you were trying to do," said Tammy, whispering her hot breath into the teacher's ear. "It is real nice of you to try to keep from ruining Tina's seat, but we will do that for you since your hands seem to be occupied." The young blonde's hand joined Tamika's dark-skinned one at the older woman's hairy sex.

"Tina, don't bogart that joint sister, pass it back!" Tamika yelled at Tina, who held the joint out between the two seats. "Reach up there and get it for me teach, can't you see I got my hands full," the dark girl punctuated her words with a squeeze to the teacher's clit.

Hesitantly, Ms. Thompson let go of her right breast and took the pro-offered joint from Tina's hand.

"Go on and put it in my mouth for me," encouraged Tamika, as Ms. Thompson's shaking hand placed the blunt between the dark girl's full lips. She couldn't believe she had been reduced to enabling these girl's to smoke illegal drugs. Tamika took a long toke on the joint and to the teacher's horror, placed her mouth on the teacher's and as the Ms. Thompson tried to insist the girl stop, she found her lungs filled full of the spicy smoke. Her buzz intensified, as they passed the smoke back and forth between them. To her dismay, she felt the girl exploring her mouth with her tongue, it felt real nice. However, she didn't kiss back, but merely passively enjoyed the probing.

Tammy looked on with amazement as the teacher's eyelids half closed and relaxed under the dark girl's control.

Tamika broke the kiss, leaving the teacher dazed and leaned back with her mouth still open. "Here Teach, let Tammy get a hit of that shit," she said, as she placed the joint between the teachers parted lips.

Ms. Thompson obediently inhaled deeply, then turned and opened her mouth, as Tammy kissed her and the two passed the smoke back and forth. The teacher was now moaning under the effects of the joint and the hands playing with her pussy. 'Damn, I'm seeing stars!' she thought as Tina snapped a picture of her sharing drugs and engaging in unnatural acts with two girls wearing Catholic uniforms.

The teacher had long since stopped caring about how immoral she was acting, she only knew that it felt delicious. Ms. Thompson took another hit on the joint, when Tammy placed it in her mouth, then turned to share with Tamika again. Tamika had other ideas however and teased the teacher, staying just out reach of her questing mouth. The teacher's lungs ached for release, she stuck her tongue out and it danced with Tamika's. She caught the dark girl's playful tongue between her lips and sucked it into her mouth, before exhaling into Tamika's mouth.

"Ahhhh," the teacher moaned, as she felt one of the girls press her finger into the tight passage of her sex. Tamika pulled her mouth away from Ms. Thompson's and the older woman opened her mouth so the cigarette could be placed back in it. "Uck!" she gagged, when she tasted an unfamiliar taste on the wet finger. To her horror, she realized it was the finger that had been placed in her sex.

"Tina will be *real mad* if you make a mess on her back seat, so you are going to have to keep those nasty juices in check Teach!" Tamika said, laughing at the look of helpless dismay written on the teacher's face.

Tina looked on with disbelief. She couldn't believe that they actually had gotten her former prissy teacher naked and acting like a slut in only a few minutes. .

Yes indeed, Ms. Thompson had other things on her clouded mind right now. Her legs were spread wide, and her feet rested on either side of the front seats of the car. The girls on either side of her were openly frigging her hairy cunt, while the other masturbated herself underneath her school girl skirt, then they would switch off after having the teacher clean the slick juices from their fingers. Ms. Thompson had long since given up on just whose juices she was trying to keep *in check*. As the car traveled down the road, instead of shielding her large breasts, Ms. Thompson began to pinch and pull on her large nipples, enjoying the sensation.

Finally, they had arrived at their destination and unnoticed to the teacher, the car had come to a stop. Ms. Thompson was leaning back in the seat with her eyes closed. Her hips were thrusting against the dark fingers buried in her sex, while her pink tongue licked the fluids from the pale hand at her mouth.

"Okay Teach, we are here now. Dear God Ms. Thompson! I don't think you want everyone seeing you like that do you?" Tina feigned mock shock at her teacher's condition.

Suddenly, Ms. Thompson's blood-shot eyes flew open and shined like brake lights, as she clutched her breasts in her arms and leaned forward as far as she could. 'No! They can't see me like this,' she thought in horror. She turned her head and looked up at the well lit house looming beside the car. "Wait a minute, this isn't the high school," she stammered.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taming the Teach Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds