• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Blowing Betty

Blowing Betty

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

(c)2001 by Couture

*

"....last night I had a dream that I had a penis. I think I had it because I've been reading Tale of the Body Thief by Anne Rice, in which Lestat takes over a mortal's body."

Betty continued telling me all about her dream last night, instead of doing her homework. She did look lovely though twirling her blonde hair around her finger and playing with the hem of her skirt. "Then he had to figure out how to use his penis again since he hadn't been mortal in centuries."

I think it got stuck in my head somehow because my dream was kinda like that except, of course, I've *never* had a penis! That made it even weirder."

God she was gorgeous when she did that. I tried not to look at those baby blue eyes peeking at me through her bangs, that way lies a broken heart, because pretty girls like that don't go out with geeks like me.

And this was exactly why I tried not to get involved in tutoring girls. Without fail, they always ended up taking advantage of me. They always treated me as if I was their sister, while I do their home- work *for* them. Why don't I have the nerve to tell them, I'll tutor you if you go out with me. I'm sure that is what the asshole she is probably dating would say, but not me I'm a *nice* guy.

Well the dream was a good diversion, usually most girls want to tell me about how their asshole boyfriends treat them like crap, but they love him anyway. That's was my problem, I'm too *nice*.

But, Betty was so pretty and she had pouted her moist lips when I tried to say no. How utterly adorable she looked, batting her forlorn blue eyes as she stuck out her lower lip and asked *puh-leze*. In the end, I never really stood a chance.

So here I sat, doing Betty's homework, while she told me about her kinky dream of having a penis.

Hell, to make matters worse, I couldn't concentrate on doing her algebra homework without images of her standing naked, with a penis jutting out from her crotch filling my mind. I gave up on the homework temporarily, placing her book on top of my crotch to hide the tent that had formed in my crotch. I looked around at her bedroom at all the silly dolls and animals, as she tells me more about her dream. What kind of girl has so many dolls at nineteen, I wonder.

"Then, in the dream I was really confused about why I had the stupid thing." God! I looked down, and noticed that she was caressing her thighs. Could this dream be turning her on?

"I was also really sad because I didn't understand how it worked and I felt really embarrassed. I kept crying about my lost vagina. At the end of the dream I heard a voice tell me, "Hang in there Betty, you'll figure out how it works soon enough!"

What a weird dream... huh Steve?" asked Betty, as she casually reached forward and squeezing my leg.

The feel of her hand touching me was wonderful. Could it be that she likes me or is she one of those touchie- feelie people? I wonder.

"Yes, that's a pretty ..." I cleared my troat . . . strange dream all right," I answered, trying not to let my emotions into my voice.

"You're so smart Steve, maybe you can analyze my dream for me. What do you think it means?" Betty flirtatiously asked batting her eyes at me. Is it my imagination or has her hand moved further up my thigh.

"Well," I said, trying to answer as knowledgeably as I could, "Maybe you feel weak and not in control of your life, so your subconscious mind projected you with a penis making you stronger." My own confidence in what I was saying propelled me on, and I found myself trying to sound as intelligent as I possibly could to impress her. After all, she had asked me to interpret the dream for her. "However," I continued, "Your conscious mind could not handle it. As a result, in your dream you couldn't figure out what to do with it."

Betty jumped up and her cheeks turned red. I looked down to escape the anger pouring out of her piercing blue eyes, which sent a chill down my spine.

"I thought you were a smart boy ... a nice boy, but you are just a chauvinist idiot like all the rest," she spat.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean it." I couldn't help but stare at her ass as she paced around my chair. You are even beautiful when you are angry, I thought as her hips swished from side to side. Uh oh, she caught me staring at her delectable bottom. I guess this is the end of our tutoring sessions.

However, Betty smiled instead of becoming angry, as she walked behind my chair and crossed her arms around my chest. Then I felt her hot breath in my ear as she whispered, "Perhaps we should explore your interpretation of my dream a little further....hmmm Stevie?" She removed her hands from my chest and I heard the rustle of fabric, but as I turned to look, Betty stopped me cold. "Now ... now ... no peeking Stevie! Close your eyes and I'm going to give you a *big* surprise."

I heard the sound of her movements, then the squeeking of her bed springs of the small single bed in her dorm.

"Keep those eyes closed, I mean it!" she warned

"Now you have to promise me you won't tell anybody what you see, before you open up your eyes, okay?"

What is she doing? If she wants to have sex, I didn't bring a condom and I don't know what to do. I was scared of all these things, but the one thing I did know was that I wanted this to continue. "I promise Betty."

"Okay, you may open your eyes now, Stevie."

I opened my eyes quickly looking at Betty, who was sitting on the edge of the bed. I couldn't hide my disappointment. What was the big secret all about? She looked just as she did before, except she had a big shit-eaten grin on her face and she was looking in my lap.

I glanced down. Oh God! On top of the book in my lap, was a pair of silken pink panties. Could it be? I looked back up at Betty, as the blood drained from my face. She stuck out her pink tongue and licked her lips, as she stared straight through me, spreading her legs.

I looked up her miniskirt, between her lean thighs, at the blonde triangle of hair, sitting on top of the pink lips of her sex. I'm pretty sure I should be saying something right now. I'm sure some other guy could think of something sexy to say, but I can't do anything, except sit there with my mouth hung open, staring between her parted thighs.

"So Stevie, do you think I am weak now?" she asked, still looking me right in the eyes. Those eyes made me nervous.

"No ... no I don't," I stammered, looking down at her feet. No, that's not right. She'll think I'm not interested. How about her mouth? I'll look at her mouth, that's a good safe bet.

I had fantasies of losing my virginity before, but they always involve two shy people coming to terms with sex for the first time. However, Betty was the antithesis of this fantasy. She was forward and in control, while I hesitated, wondering what I was supposed to do.

Betty reached her right hand down between her thighs and spread the moist lips of her sex, allowing me to see the pink folds inside. "Do you like it, Stevie? Is it pretty?" Betty questioned me.

"Y-yes it is . . . I mean . . . *you* are very beautiful." I replied. I suddenly became aware of my throbbing penis trying to free itself from the confines of my pants.

I watched as Betty's hand moved between her legs. The rise and fall of her chest increased and I could hear squishing as she openly masturbated in front of me. "Why don't you take off your clothes and come get a closer look, Stevie? It won't bite."

This girl was a little strange and forward, but never in my wildest dreams had I imagined that I would lose my virginity to someone so beautiful. I began to take off my clothes, but I felt embarrassed. I mean, even though I had seen her sex, she was still fully dressed. It didn't help matters that she stared straight at me, waiting for me to disrobe.

I turned around and as I removed my pants, she gave wolf-whistled at me. "Cute ass!" she exclaimed. I walked toward her, my swollen cock trying to escape the confines of my briefs.

"Those too," she said pointing at my briefs, "Come on, be sexy when you take them off. Turn me on Stevie." She licked her lips again, while the sound of her finger squishing in her sex tormented me.

This is really awkward. I've only seen strippers on TV and they were all female, worse yet, I had always been kind of shy when it came to my body. I grabbed each side of my briefs and pulled down on one side and then the other as I shook my hips, blushing deeply as I tried to tease her with flashes of my cock.

I felt silly, but at least she didn't laugh at me, but I couldn't bear to look in her eyes, so I kept my vision focused on the floor in front of me. I endured the embarrassment as long as I could, finally pulling the briefs off and putting them in the chair, while my penis bobbed up and down with each step.

As I knelt down between her spread legs, Betty pulled her miniskirt up around her waist.

"See Stevie, I have a cock too," Betty said as she reached down and pulled her clit hood back causing her nubbin to stick out from her sex. "Do you like my cock Stevie?"

"Y-Yes," I answered, liking this new turn of events less and less. Why did she have to call it a cock? I certainly was embarrassing having to say that, just because of her stupid dream.

"Then tell me you like my cock. I love it when boys talk dirty. Come on Stevie, turn me on!" she told me breathily. Her eyes winced briefly as she began to stroke her wet swollen clit with her middle finger, her hips bucking slightly in the process.

"I like your ah . . . cock, Betty." I wasn't really sure about this talking dirty stuff, it felt kind of degrading, not really much of a turn on at all.

"Ohhh yeah . . . you want to suck it, don't you baby?" gasped Betty as she stuck her finger deep in her sex and then placed her wet digit in my mouth. I tentatively sucked the juices from her finger. I had worried that I wouldn't like the taste. Instead, I relished her musky flavor.

Her finger popped out of my mouth as I answered, "Y-yes . . . please let me."

"Tell me about it. What do you want to suck Stevie? Do you want to suck my big hard dick? ... hmmm . . . do you Stevie?" she asked as she stuck her middle finger deep in her pussy, then pulling it out and placed the heel of her hand on my chin and her finger just outside of my mouth. I opened my mouth for her to stick in in, but she kept where it was teasing me.

"Please Betty, I want to s-s-suck your big hard dick," My cock pulsed as I said this, my face turning red. I had never felt so humiliated. I stuck out my tongue and licked the juices from her finger. "I need it Betty . . . please let me suck it." I was more determined now than ever to place my head between her lean thighs and taste her juices directly from the source.

"Okay, Stephie, the first rule of sucking cock is the teasing," she said.

Did she just call me Stephie? I've always been embarrassed when a teacher calls me Stefin instead of Steven, much less calling me Stephie. However, I didn't feel like I was in the position to correct her, kneeling naked between her open thighs licking the juices off her finger.

"First place that gorgeous mouth right above my dick and blow your hot breath on it." I placed my mouth right next to her altar and exhaled slowly on her clit, causing her to moan.

Now she's calling it a dick. How much more humiliating can this be? I looked at her little cock. It did resemble a penis, sticking up out of her sex as it was.

"Ahhh . . . That feels so good my little cock teaser. Now give it some soft little kiss with those sexy lips..." I opened my mouth and closed my lips around her little nubbin kissing it. My mouth making wet sounds as I opened and closed my lips around it. ". . . mmmmm," Betty groaned.

"Make sure you turn your head to the side and look up at me, so I can see just how much you love sucking my dick."

I obeyed her request, looking up at her face while I kissed her little 'cock'. I feel little funny butterflies in my stomach as I realize except for her panties, she is still almost fully clothed, while I'm kneeling totally naked on the floor, while her blue eyes gaze deeply into my soul.

"Oh baby, you look so sexy! It is such a turn on for me watching a cutie like you suck my cock." Betty said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I wish she would quit calling it a cock. I guess she is just re-living her dream, but every time she says cock, it makes me feel peculiar and nervous about what I'm doing. I began to lick down her labia, in hopes of driving my tongue into the entrance of her sex, mere inches away.

I felt Betty's hand tighten in my hair, pulling me back up to her nubbin. "Stop teasin and get back to pleasin, Stephie," she demanded. I didn't seem to be getting anywhere with my desires, so I decided to play according to her rules. Opening my lips, I began to kiss her clit again, sucking air into my mouth, vibrating her little 'cock'.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby!" Betty shouted as she pulled my face harder into her pussy. "Now stick a finger in me and flutter your tongue on the underside of my dick while you suck it."

Oh God! Here's the moment I've been waiting for, my first time entering a girl's pussy. I placed my finger in front of the tight gate to her sex and began to press it in and out, feeling her gate open and close on the tip of my finger.

"Always remember Stephie, the underside is the most sensitive part of the dick."

Fluttering my tongue lightly against the underside of her tiny 'dick', I then drove my finger home. The sound of her moans let me know I was doing it right. It made me very happy to know that I was pleasing her.

"Ahhh fuck baby . . . you're a natural!" Betty moaned. "A natural born cocksucker. Oh yeah, curl your finger up and pretend like you are going to touch me from the other side." She moaned and spread her legs widely, her hips humping into my face and hand. "Oh yeah! that's my g-spot baby, just hold your finger *right there* and let me do the work." I did as she asked and she began rocking her hips, while my finger was buried inside her.

"Play with your little clitty Stephie, while you suck my hard *dick*! Come on slut spread your legs, so I can see you work your little clit!"

Since my right hand was pleasuring her g-spot, I grasped my hard cock with my left. I had never masturbated with my left hand and I couldn't seem to get a good rhythm going. Finally, I just kept my hand balled up around my dick and thrusted my hips, fucking it as if it were a pussy.

"Mmmmm . . . Oh! Oh! Now bob your head on my dick! Swallow it Stephie!" I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, as I began to get into this strange role reversal. It was simple really, all I had to do for her, was what I wanted her to do for me. I sucked her engorged button in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down stretching its length.

My balls began to pulse and I stopped humping my hand so that I wouldn't cum prematurely. I could feel a few drops leak from the head of my penis onto her floor.

"Goddamnit don't you dare stop bitch! You almost made me cum, just from watching you work your clit, my little tease!"

How could I tell her I was about to cum, with my mouth bobbing up and down on her button? Fuck! I was so close to the edge. I resumed fucking my hand, slowly this time, to prolong my pleasure.

"Oh . . . Ahh . . . Ahh! Harder bitch *harder*!!!"

I could feel my knees burn as they squeaked against unforgiving wood of the floor. Looking up past her lean thighs, I saw her little dolls and teddy bears lying on her bed, surrounding her. I almost laughed at the thought of this cute sweet sixteen year old, who had all these toys like a little girl, getting me to suck her 'dick', while I knelt there naked on her floor.

My hips begin to jerk involuntarily the warm feeling of pleasure spreading up from my balls. Oh God! I was getting ready to cum!

"Oh fuck! Oh! Look in my eyes Stephie . . . ahhh while you suck my dick!"

I looked up into her half-lidded eyes. She looked so powerful up there, pumping her hips into my face. She winced and chewed on her lip, while she thrust. It was the most beautiful sight, I had ever seen.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned. "Keep lookin in my FUCKIN eyes!"

I can feel my cum rushing up to the head of my cock, I'm not going to stop myself this time, I can feel my balls begin to pump.

"You're cumming AHH AHHH aren't you bitch . . . mmmmm . . . Squeal around my cock when you cum."

"Eeeeeee---ahhhhh" I squealed and my lips vibrating around Betty's hard clit as I ejaculated rope after rope of cum on the hardwood floor.

"Oh FUCK keep bobbin that head Stephie . . . oh! . . . . you are making me CUM baby! Oh Oh Oh Ohhhhhh."

I could feel the muscles in her pussy tense, gripping my finger as she ground her hips up and down. I felt an inner glow of pride knowing that *I* was making her cum.

"Mmmmm, ohhh Stephie," she cried as she collapsed on top of me.

Our spent bodies huddled together, capturing the after glow. I knelt between her thighs, head resting on the blonde hair of her crotch, finger still buried in her sweet sex. While she sat on the bed, splayed legs gripped my shoulders, her upper body protectively draped across my back, soft hands caressing my ass and back.

Betty sat back up, closing her lean thighs, but keeping my head trapped between her hand at the back of my neck and the knees underneath my chin. Betty smiled and looked down at me condescendingly. "Well, Stephie, it looks like I figured out how to use my cock after all, doesn't it?"

I blushed, feeling manipulated and used, as my gaze dropped to her lap. On one hand, I had sex with a girl that was way out of my league. On the other, would she call me Stephie if she met me on campus? Would she tell her friends and laugh at me behind my back? Looking up at her piercing blue eyes, I knew I loved her and wanted to be with her again, yet if I did, would I just be her 'cocksucker'?

Judging from the look of superiority on her face, as she looked down at me, I couldn't imagine she still respected me. I glanced back down to the toys on her bed, wondering if I was just another doll or bear for her to play with? I could feel tears begin to form in my eyes and I desperately wanted my clothes back on.

"Awwwww, don't look sad Stephie, you were right too. Having a cock does give me power and control doesn't it baby?" Betty tilted my head back and began smearing her juices over my face.

'Come on man, this is your last chance. Get off the floor, put your clothes back on and leave right now or stay here and fall completely under this young witch's compelling spell,' I told myself.

She smiled, batted her bright blue eyes, then tickled my lips with her wet finger. I looked into those eyes and lost myself. My lips parted and I could taste her flavor as she moved her finger in my mouth.

Afterwards, Betty spread her knees and pushed me down to the floor. I looked between her tennis shoes and saw the jism covered linoleum floor coming closer and closer.

"Remember good girls swallow," she whispered in my ear laughing.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Blowing Betty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 406 milliseconds