• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Closing the Deal

Closing the Deal

The house had served its purpose. One bedroom. One and a half baths. A basement just big enough to store her stuff in. A kitchen and eating space.

Now Jennie was ready to move up. Well, OK. She wasn't buying a mansion. But it was a better house in a better neighborhood. And she was excited.

At twenty five, the single, young accountant didn't need to mortgage herself to death before she even decided what she wanted to do with her life. So the two bedroom, two bath ranch she found was perfect for now.

All she had to do was close the deal on her current home. The task, however, was proving more difficult than she had hoped. Various delays were causing her buyers to have second thoughts. Today she was to sit down with her banker and resolve as many of the problems as she could.

Not being one to routinely use her natural good looks to her advantage when dealing with men, Jennie reluctantly pulled a tight fitting sleeveless sweater from her closet and a complementary short skirt. With only a small pair of panties underneath, she felt awkwardly clad.

But this was a big deal for her personally—being able to make the move without the involvement of her parents or brother. She stared into the mirror with resolve, brushing her blonde hair into perfect shape and highlighting her lips to just the right glow. Jennie cringed at the amount of cleavage showing under the sweater. Then turned and headed for the car.

Chad Russell, mortgage loan officer at Jennie's bank, was a typical thirty-something underachiever. His average wife and average life satisfied him to some degree. But in his mind he was Chad Russell, rock star. He imagined every attractive woman he saw secretly wishing he was theirs, throwing them onto a couch and fucking them all night long. The next day—new city, new women, better sex.

Thus, he was excited to look on his calendar and see Jennie's name. Oh, yeah. The blonde with the fabulous eyes and long legs and full breasts. THAT Jennie. He had good news for Jennie, but she didn't know it...yet.

Jennie arrived at the bank five minutes early and sat nervously in the waiting area. She tugged at her skirt, attempting to get it at least half way down her crossed thighs. This was crazy, she thought. But she HAD to make this move.

Soon, she saw Chad coming down the hall.

"Hi, Jennie. Good to see you again." Chad extended his hand at the same time Jennie was rising from her chair.

"Hi, Chad." His eyes didn't meet hers until conducting a thorough scan of her sleek body.

"Come on back." He turned and walked side-by-side with the woman until they entered his little office. Chad closed the door behind them.

"Have a seat," he said. Jennie sat in an office chair facing Chad's desk, attempting to discreetly repeat the skirt tug at the same time.

Chad pulled a folder into the middle of his desk. "Well, I think we have some good news."

He watched for her response.

"Oh? What is it?" she asked, leaning slightly forward in her chair.

Chad went on to explain the intricacies of the loan requirements and how close Jennie was to meeting the banks prerequisites to closing. A lot of it was technical stuff Jennie didn't fully understand, but she did recognize Chad's pleasure that they were near completion of the deal.

During their discussion, Chad fought the strong urge to stare at the young woman's breasts, pushing against the soft material of her sweater. The tanned skin that was visible was flawless. And her legs had the silky smooth look of a teenager.

Finally, after fifteen minutes of dialogue, he got up and walked around to Jennie's chair. She studied him as he moved beside her, then slowly behind her.

"I'd hate for this deal to fall through after all we've done for you," he said.

Jennie flinched when his fingers touched her bare arms. His hands slid up to her shoulders. She felt Chad play with the back of her hair, then her neck.

"It's possible that I'll need to bring the last of the paperwork out to your place," he said.

Jennie sat silently as the man's hands moved around her neck and down the front of her sweater. She felt him press against her chair from behind. Chad's fingers followed the curve of the sweater's v-shaped neckline down to the top of her breasts. They lingered there, taking in the silkiness of her skin.

"You do want to work with us on this, right?" he asked softly.

She knew what she had to say. The word came slowly.

"Yes." It was almost a whisper.

Chad's hands were on her breasts, but on top of her sweater. He felt for her nipples and squeezed them lightly. Jennie felt the sensation all the way to her pussy.

"Excellent," Chad replied. "Because we want to work with you."

He was alternating between cupping Jennie's breasts and manipulating the nipples until they screamed for more attention. The woman wanted to get out of the chair, but couldn't...for whatever reason.

Chad leaned over until his face was next to Jennie's ear. "Spread your legs."

Jennie lifted the top leg and planted her foot on the floor. Then she separated her legs a few inches. Simultaneously, Chad's right hand slid inside her sweater and touched her left breast.

"Pull up your skirt."

His hand squeezed her nipple harder than he had squeezed before. Jennie's body shook with pleasure, her heart pounding from fear. Despite what her mind was telling her, she pulled up on the sides of the skirt until the black panties covering her pussy peeked out from underneath.

"Touch them," Chad whispered.

"I don't...um," Jennie began.

Chad put nearly her entire breast in his hand and kneaded it roughly, ending with a tight pinch of her nipple.

"I said touch your panties."

Jennie put a finger on the outside of her underwear, not knowing what he wanted next.

"Rub it. Rub your pussy and your clit."

She obeyed. He looked down her body at the hand partially hidden under her skirt. Then he concentrated on her other breast. Jennie closed her eyes.

"Put your fingers inside your panties."

He saw her slide them under the bottom of her panties near her pussy.

"Are you wet?"

Jennie nodded.

"Find out. Put your finger in your pussy."

She did. Her nipples were ready to explode in his hands. Her pussy was drenched with desire.

Chad let her linger there for a second. "Show me."

She pulled her hand out and raised the finger that had been inside her. Light glistened off the moisture.

"Lick it. Pretend it's my cock."

The finger disappeared into Jennie's mouth and she tasted her own sweet juices. Chad's rock hard cock pressed against the chair, aching with the need to cum.

"Very good." His hands rested once more on her breasts from outside her sweater. "When can I come over with the last of the paperwork?"

Jennie's mind could barely think clear enough to answer.

"Uh, is Friday OK?" she stammered. "Around noon?"

"Perfect." Chad pulled back from the chair and moved to Jennie's side. When she eventually turned to face him, she couldn't help but notice the bulge in the front of his pants. "Noon on Friday it is. Oh. One more thing."

Jennie looked up.

"Same outfit."

Jennie couldn't stand quick enough—mainly to lower her skirt again, but also to escape from the office. They shook hands. Chad could feel the dampness that remained on her finger. He smiled and let her out.

She didn't know whether to cry or make herself cum on the way home. She scolded herself for being so close to an orgasm in the little creep's office. But she thought of the new house and tried to block everything else out. Just one more meeting and it would be all over.

Chad thought of nothing else the next two days except for the naïve young woman about to become the next victim of his delusional mind.

Jennie didn't know whether to pray for Friday to arrive or dread its approach. She decided to wish for it to get here, expecting no worse than the embarrassment she suffered in Chad's office. At least they were in private.

Friday morning she donned her black panties, little skirt and sweater. She purposely didn't do much with her hair or makeup. As if that would make any difference to Chad.

It was a little past noon that the doorbell rang and Jennie let in the banker. She took him to the table in the kitchen to allow him room to spread out the papers in his briefcase. She offered refreshments, but he refused.

A few minutes later they were discussing more items only vaguely comprehensible by the young woman. To Jennie's great surprise and satisfaction, she was signing documents soon after that.

"This last form," Chad said, holding it in his hand, "is the one that troubles us the most. Someone your age hasn't had much of a chance yet to establish a credit history. We need assurances that we are lending money to...the right people."

Jennie only briefly had time to wonder if Chad's words were, in fact, discriminatory. Then her mind slipped back to the day in his office. And she heard the same tone in his voice.

"We've come a long way, Jennie. Your buyers have been approved. This is all that stands in the way of this deal." He put his finger on the form.

She locked eyes with him, but didn't speak. Instead, she reached out for the piece of paper.

Chad's hand came down hard on it...his palm smacking against the table. Jennie leaned back into her chair. Fear rose out of the pit of her stomach.

Chad smiled. "Not yet."

Jennie glared at him, ready to order him out of her house.

"Stand up," he said.

The beautiful young woman stared at the stack of papers, thought about the future, and rose from her chair.

"Get undressed."

Jennie froze. Then erupted.

"No, God damn it. I won't..."

Chad jumped from his chair so quickly Jennie barely had time to jump back a step. His hands were on her before she could defend herself. He spun her around and grabbed her by the arms.

"Now listen to me, bitch," he snarled between his teeth. "I said get undressed."

Chad put his arms around the woman's waist, freeing her arms. "Do it."

Jennie pulled up on her sweater. Her body trembled as she lifted it over her head and let it fall to the floor. Chad never let go. His body was pressed against her ass and she felt his cock harden.

He pushed her forward and she stumbled against the table. Chad pushed her in the middle of the back, bending her over at the waist. Papers flew across the table as her hands slid across the surface.

He lifted her skirt above her waist, then gripped the top of her panties and yanked them down viciously. Chad pulled them down her legs, removing the panties and her sandals simultaneously.

He stepped back and admired the nearly naked beauty for a few seconds. The round ass and sleek thighs were better than he had imagined in the days leading up to now. Finally, he would have her.

Chad touched her ass. First one side, then the other. He wrapped his fingers around the soft skin on either side of her crack. He molded it and drank in the wonderful feeling. His cock pressed against the inside of his pants, wanting to be free.

"That's better," Chad said. "Now I'm going to let you take off the skirt."

Jennie knew she couldn't run. She stood up and took off the skirt in what little space she had.

"Lean on the table again," Chad told her.

She leaned over. She heard his belt and zipper. Then clothes were placed on the floor. Her head was on the table, her hair falling over her face. Luckily, she couldn't see much.

"Remember how wet you were the other day?"

"Yes," Jennie murmured.

"Lets do that again. Only this time you'll be allowed to cum, just like you wanted to in my office."

"I didn't want..."

Chad pushed his body against hers and pushed down on the back of her head.

"You DID want to cum. You were soaking wet, you whore. Today you'll cum. We BOTH will," he said loudly.

After he let up on the pressure, Chad said, "You want the house. Right?"

She didn't answer.

"You want the house. Right, Jennie?"

"Yes."

"You wanted to cum in my office. Right, Jennie?"

There was a long pause. "Yes."

"You'll cum today so you can have the house. Right?"

"Yes."

Chad smiled. "Then lets do it."

He put his hands on her sides, just inches from her breasts. Jennie instinctively leaned up and let him put his palms over her nipples. Immediately, the feeling she felt in his office returned to her pussy. Only this time it would be more than her finger inside her.

Jennie felt his cock hit the top of her ass first. He laid it on one of her cheeks and slid it back until it fell off. Then he put it on top of her crack and let it rest between her cheeks. She could sense how big it was already. He very slowly let it slide up and down on her skin. All the while, her nipples were being pinched harder and harder.

She spread her legs. Chad needed no more encouragement than that.

He looked down at the flaps of skin on either side of her pussy and placed his hand over them. He rubbed her gently, then moved a finger up to her clit. Jennie moaned for the first time and raised her hips off the table.

Chad played with the clit, rubbing it and tracing his finger around it, teasing the woman even more. One hand held a nipple and the other massaged her clit. Jennie could feel the moisture collecting around her pussy.

"Tell me that you want more," Chad ordered.

"Don't stop," Jennie managed to say.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want to cum. Please let me cum."

Chad put his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Her legs were spread as wide apart as she could get them. She clutched for something to hold onto, but found nothing but papers. Then it was too late.

She shrieked as the man's thick cock drove into her. She could feel his body hit against her ass. The he pulled back and thrust forward again. Jennie cried out once more.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Chad asked.

"Oh, yes. Please. Fuck me, Chad. Make me cum."

The sound of her voice made him even harder. Jennie could feel his cock throbbing inside her pussy. She squeezed him, wishing her clit was still in his hand. But she knew if he continued to fuck her this way, she'd cum soon enough.

Chad held the front of her legs, pulling her back each time he shoved his cock into her. When he didn't, she would be pushed forward onto the table even farther. Finally, he simply held her legs up and she stretched them out straight behind her. He continued to fuck her like this until he was ready to cum.

Then he let her feet fall back to the floor.

"Rub your clit. It's time to cum."

He was inside her again. Jennie gladly rubbed her clit and leaned on the table.

They fucked for a couple minutes before Jennie shouted, "I'm going to cum."

"That's it, Jennie. Cum hard for me."

She moaned loudly. "Ahh. Fuck me harder."

Chad threw his body at hers as hard and as fast as he could without knocking her back onto the table. He held her by the hips and pounded her with his cock.

Jennie felt her orgasm begin. She cried out and frantically rubbed her clit. Then she moved her hands to her nipples and rolled them between her fingers. She struggled for breath as the long and intense orgasm continued. When Chad touched her clit, she began a second one.

That's when he came. His loud grunts were followed by blast after blast of cum entering her pussy. He slowed his rhythm so that each time he wanted to shoot again, he rammed his cock into her. Both of them groaned at the power of his thrusts, their orgasms dying down slowly.

He stayed inside her until the last trickles of cum flowed from his cock. Jennie squeezed her cunt muscles to drain him completely.

Then it was over.

"Fuck you," Jennie said in a tired voice.

"Bitch."

"Where do I sign?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Closing the Deal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 540 milliseconds