• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Horny Uncle and Reluctant Niece

Horny Uncle and Reluctant Niece

Sherrie's Uncle Carl was not bad looking, but had sort of a creepy way about him, and even though Sherrie hadn't seen him in several years, she never really felt comfortable about the way he looked at her. Carl was much of a loner and had no real friends to speak of. There was something about the look in his eye and his unkempt hair which somehow made you want to avoid eye contact.

At close to 50, his sex drive was not waning, but, in fact, getting stronger, and weirder. He hadn't had sex in almost a year, since his wife figured out what a porn addict he was and she up and left. Suffice to say, he'd been taking matters into his own hands since then, at least twice a day. But even with his stockpile of videos, and, of course, the internet, whacking off is never the same as fucking a real pussy or pushing your cock into a tight ass, not to mention having a mouth available when you just need to be sucked. More and more, Carl found himself searching for filthier and filthier porn to get off to and often attempting to figure out ways to turn fantasy into reality, but to no avail. Until he found out his niece was about to pay him a weekend visit.

When his sister called one afternoon to ask if Sherrie could spend the weekend at his house before starting her cosmetology course at the nearby school, he didn't hesitate before saying yes. Finally a female body to ogle, and a young one at that. Who knows, maybe he could somehow find a way to... He rubbed the front of his pants at the thought.

Saturday morning came and Carl was eagerly awaiting Sherrie's arrival. They hadn't seen each other for a few years, and he was a little surprised when he opened the door to find the cute brunette standing there, bags in hand. He felt his cock move a little and couldn't help moving his eyes down to those preky 36C's pushing against the front of her tank top and, damn, could those white pants get any tighter? He wondered if she had any underwear on as he put his hand into his front pocket, to keep things in place.

"Sherrie, great to see you, girl." He welcomed her into the house, taking the opportunity to put his hand on her waist as he ushered her through the front door, which he closed behind him. She smelled so fresh.

"Uncle Carl, it's been awhile since we've seen each other, but you look just the same as ever." She quickly looked down to stare at the floor, the memory of his creepy looks flooding back.

"Well you sure look different, Sherri," he said, locking eyes with her before taking the opportunity to give her a good eyeballing, pausing at the crotch of her white pants, again wondering about the underwear.

He showed her where her room was and said she was welcome to anything in the fridge, and to just let him know if she needed anything else. She didn't like the way he said that, but figured it was only two nights. No big deal. She was a big girl now.

After dinner that evening, Sherrie slid a pack of cigarettes out of her bag and was about to light up.

"You smoke, Sherrie? That's not good for you."

"Just sometimes, Uncle Carl. I won't if it bothers you. Mom doesn't know though, so don't tell her, OK?"

It was at that moment that Carl figured out how his plan would take shape.

"I won't tell, Sherrie. You can trust me to keep a secret."

"Thanks. Would you like one?"

Carl used to smoke, but stopped a couple of years ago. But he figured he should take one, to build a little trust.

"OK. But I haven't smoked in years. You won't tell your mom, will you Sherrie?"

"I won't tell if you won't tell."

"That's what I was hoping you'd say, Sherrie."

Carl took the cigarette and her lighter, offered her a light, and lit his own, before walking out onto the patio and sitting in the swinging chair as the sun went down. He patted the seat, inviting Sherrie to sit beside him, which she did. The chair was just big enough for two, with no extra room. He was wearing shorts and his bare leg was right up against those tight white pants. As they smoked, he would steal glances at her cleavage, which he had a good view of, and down to the tight little "V" between her legs. Again, he wondered about her panties, and felt his cock move a little under his shorts.

"Uncle Carl, do you have anything to drink in the house?"

"Do you mean alcohol, Sherrie?"

"Maybe."

"Now, Sherrie, you're not old enough to drink yet."

"I know, but I drank a few times with my friends. It's not like I haven't had a drink before. We just won't tell mom, like with the cigarettes. OK?"

Carl hesitated, and thought for a moment.

"I could let you have a drink. But, Sherrie, if I do that for you, what will you do for me?"

She wasn't sure what he meant, even though she had a glint of a creepy feeling.

"I'll cook dinner tomorrow, Uncle Carl," she said quickly. "I'm a pretty good cook."

He snuffed out his smoke, and took hers, which was almost done, and stepped on it as well. Then he stood up.

"Come on back in, Sherrie. It's getting dark out anyway"

He put his hand on her waist, brushing his fingers against the side of those white pants. He couldn't tell if he felt a panty line. He wondered if she'd been fucked before.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Sherrie?"

"No. I started to go out with one guy earlier this year, but I didn't like him, so we split up."

"If I make you this drink, and we don't tell your mom, there's something you're gonna need to do for me, but it's not cooking dinner. I have another idea. Alright?"

"Um, OK."

He turned on a dim light and mixed her a drink of rum and cola, before grabbing a can of beer for himself. The front of his shorts were noticeably bulging, although Sherrie didn't seem to have noticed. Yet.

He walked over to where she was sitting and having her drink, stopping in front of her. He looked down at her with a serious look on his face.

"Put your hand on my shorts, Sherrie."

"What?"

He took the half finished drink from her hand and placed it on the end table. Then he took her hand in his own.

"I want to cum," he stated bluntly, "and I want you to rub me. Right now."

He put her hand on the front of his shorts and pushed it into his bulge, before removing his hand to leave hers there.

"Rub it."

She pulled away. "Uncle Carl, I don't want to do that. Please don't ask me to do stuff like that. That's why I stopped going out with my boyfriend. He wanted me to do things like that."

"Sorry, Sherrie. I already let you smoke and gave you a drink. And if you don't want me to tell, you'll have to do some things for me."

He unbuttoned his shorts and pulled the zipper down. His cock was standing straight up, tight under his white underwear, with a noticeable wet spot where it had begun dripping. He put his finger on the wet spot and circled around it.

"Put your hand on it."

She took a deep breath, not even sure this was really happening. But she told herself that she could get through this. He just wants to be rubbed. It's creepy, but she could do this. Besides, if she wants to have any more drinks or smokes this weekend, it's really not much of a price to pay. She tried to convince herself as he guided her hand back to his throbbing cock.

She began to rub it back and forth. She'd never done that before except the one time her ex-boyfriend tried to get her to do it to him, but she pulled away quickly and that was that.

He stood there in front of her as she rubbed, his breathing getting heavier.

"Mmmm, Sherrie, that feels great. Now go up and down, and in circles. You sure you never did this before? You're doing a good job, girl."

Then he moved his hips a little and let his shorts drop to the ground.

"Take my underwear down, Sherrie."

She hesitated.

He was standing about two feet in front of her at this point, with his hands on his hips.

"Take 'em down."

She began to pull the elastic band down, exposing his dark hair and the top half of his rock hard cock. He moaned before moving in closer.

"All the way down, Sherrie."

"Uncle Carl, please. I don't want to."

"Get them down. All the way to my knees."

She did as she was told, and his cock fell forward, free at last. He moved in even closer, an inch or two from her face. He could feel the heat from her skin. She could smell his his sweat. He gave his cock a rub and squeezed his balls, before cupping her chin in his one hand and pushing the thumb of his other hand into her mouth, opening it.

She closed her eyes, knowing what was next.

He gently pulled her mouth open a little more before removing his thumb and taking his cock on his hand, placing the tip at her lips, slowly running it along her shiny lip gloss.

"Does that taste good, Sherrie? It sure as hell feels good."

"No, please," she pleaded, starting to pull back. But she knew better than to try to get up and leave. She had that feeling that she'd just better not. Always trust your instincts, she reminded herself. This will be over soon.

"Open back up, Sherrie."

She opened her mouth, and he slid the tip of his cock past her hips and into her warm mouth, moaning out load as it entered. He moved the head of his cock in and out of her mouth for what seemed like forever. She didn't know, but he was being careful. He didn't want to cum. Not yet.

Abruptly, he stepped back and pulled his underwear back on, leaving his shorts on the floor. His cock pushed against the fabric, wanting back out, wanting to cum so badly.

Sherrie started to stand up and make her way through the dimly lit living room, toward the stairs and to her room, thinking this was over with.

"Wait a minute, now, Sherrie."

She stopped in her tracks, but didn't turn around; didn't dare look him in the eye.

"Can't I go to my room now, Uncle Carl? Please?"

"Soon. Soon."

He walked over to where she was standing and facing away from him. She felt his hand on her shoulder. He squeezed her shoulder gently and then ran his fingers down her back, and up under the tight tank top she was wearing. He caressed her back for a moment. It's been a long time since he felt a woman's skin.

He moved his hand from under the back of her tank top around to the front, onto the skin of her stomach. She felt his hardness pressing against her ass. She closed her eyes.

"No, Uncle Carl, no, please."

"Sherrie, I want you to feel good too."

She felt his hands on her breasts, holding each one, massaging, circling her nipples which had become hard at his hands. He lifted her tank top, and then her bra, exposing those perky tits. He had to see them. He came around to face her and lowered his mouth onto one, sucking the nipple in, licking around the entire breast, enjoying how firm they were.

He moved his hands to her hips and around to her ass, as he licked and sucked on her breast. Then, as she feared, she felt him at the button on her tight white pants. He was breathing so heavily now as he managed to get the button undone and to slide the zipper down.

"Are you wearing underwear under those tight pants, Sherrie?"

He pushed them down to the middle of her hips.

"Are you?"

She didn't answer.

He was almost gasping as he slowly slid his hand into the front of her half-down pants, feeling her well-shaven pubic area, and sliding a finger between her lips.

"You're a dirty girl, Sherrie. You're not wearing any panties today."

Sherrie stood silent, letting him have his way, hoping it would just be over with soon.

He knew he couldn't hang on much longer. His cock was going to explode. He raised his fingers to sniff them, to see if there was any hint of pussy on them from his brief encounter with her sweet lips.

"Mmm, you smell good Sherrie. I'll bet you taste even better." As close to cumming as he was by now, he just couldn't pass up the opportunity to taste this fresh pussy. He knew she never let her ex-boyfriend go this far, and he knew, then, that she hadn't been fucked before. She was a virgin, in every way.

"Take your pants off, Sherrie."

She didn't even hesitate this time. She stepped out of her pants and stood there for him to gawk at.

"Sweet. You're a sweet girl, dear. Turn around and let's see your sweet ass."

She turned.

"Bend a little, I want to see your pussy."

The room was only semi-lit, but he could see her lips, and he walked over to her. She stood up and, as soon as she did, he put his mouth on her breast for one more suck.

He had to cum, and he had to do it soon. But he needed to taste her.

"Open your legs, Sherrie, and stand still."

He slowly knelt down between her legs as she stood there, his cock bobbing back and forth between his thighs, sticking out and aching to cum.

He put his face to her sweet smelling pussy and caressed her hips as he breathed her in. She held her own breath as she felt his whiskers brush her thigh, and she let out a gasp as his tongue began to push between her soft, smooth lips, all the way up past her clit, and then all the way down to her tasty opening. He pushed her thighs open a little wider and put his head under her, moving his tongue in and out of her in little fucking motions, while he moved her hips back and forth to his tongue fucking rhythm.

"Fuck, girl. You like this, Sherri? Fuck. You like this?"

She didn't know what to say. It was almost enjoyable, but creepy, so creepy. "Please, Uncle Carl, can I go now?"

"Sherry, I gotta cum."

He stood up, his mouth wet from the pussy licking he just gave her. She didn't move.

He took the cushions off the sofa and opened the hide-a-bed. "Come on, Sherri. Get on the bed. Lie down here, Sherri."

She climbed on the bed and he didn't waste any time. "Sherrie, I gotta fuck you. I gotta."

"No, Uncle Carl. Please let me suck you some more. Please do it that way. Please."

"Sorry, Sherrie. I gotta cum in your pussy. You'll like it."

He knew she hadn't been fucked before. He quickly got up and got the jar of petroleum jelly that he usually used to masturbate with, coating his cock with it before climbing back onto the bed, opening her legs with his knees.

"Pull your knees up, Sherrie."

He leaned over her and took his slimy cock in his hand, positioning the throbbing head over her tight opening. He rubbed it there for a moment, and then slid it up through her soft pussy lips and over her clit. She let out a gasp as it touched her clit, and then closed her eyes again.

His fingers were full of jelly as he moved his cock over her pussy lips and as far down between her legs as he could get. How he'd love to ass-fuck her, but not tonight. Not tonight. Though he did gently slide a well lubed finger over her bum hole and give a gentle push. She gasped again as he did, and he left it alone. For now.

He was ready to cum, and they both knew it. He could hardly breathe as he placed the head of his cock at the mouth of her opening.

"Relax and let your pussy swallow me up, Sherrie. It only hurts for a quick second."

She held her breath and felt him pushing at her. She tightened up as he pushed.

"Open your legs." He pushed two fingers a couple of inches into her pussy, rubbing petroleum jelly all over. "Relax for me, Sherrie. I want to fuck you so badly. We're going to do this. This is going to happen."

Holding his cock against her pussy, he spread his fingers inside of her, opening her enough for the tip of his cock to go in, and he pushed, just a little.

She let out a little groan.

"I'm in an inch or so, Sherrie. You're doing great." Then he moaned. "I can't hang on much longer, girl. Open your legs more."

She opened her legs and bit her bottom lip as he pushed forward, moving half of his cock into her tightness. He paused, trying to control himself, before pulling it almost all the way out again.

He moved his cock half-in and half-out of her pussy a few times. The tightness was overwhelming. And once more, almost all the way out.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Sherrie. I'm going to cum in your pussy. Just move with me. Move your hips with me when we fuck, OK Sherrie?"

Then he paused and looked her straight in the eye, before letting out one loud grunt as he thrust forward, forcing her to take him all the way in.

She let out a scream as his first thrust broke her. Then she knew she just had to wait this out.

"Sherrie, oh, Sherrie. Fuck. Fuck. I'm cumming, Sherrie. I'm going to cum right now. You're so sweet. You're so fucking tight, girl. Oh, Sherrie."

He moved his hips back and forth a few times, thrusting deep into her, letting his body lean heavily against as he heaved his cock in and out of that sweet pussy, the jelly making squishing noises as he bucked in and out. The last few seconds seemed to last forever, but finally he screamed as he released himself, deep into her, his knees buckling under him as his balls exploded, filling her fresh pussy with his giant load. He continued in and out of her, cum and jelly between her legs, until his orgasm subsided and he fell onto her, gasping.

A few minutes later, he raised his body and slowly pulled his cock out of her. What a sweet glistening mess, he thought.

"Sherrie, you're such a good girl. We won't tell mom. I'll go make you another drink, OK?"

"OK, Uncle Carl," she sighed, covering herself with the thin sheet that was on the bed.

As he climbed from between her legs, she moved a finger to her clit.

They had one more day and night together.

~the end~

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Horny Uncle and Reluctant Niece

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds