• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Cruise Control

Cruise Control

12

If you have read any of my stories, you know my first wife and I had a lifestyle that included experiences with other people. When I remarried, I hoped to have the same sort of relationship with my second wife, Maria, but she was not interested in pursuing that sort of lifestyle. After a few years, I got her to agree to at least indulge in some fantasy role-play, but that was as far as it had progressed.

The one positive from the fantasies was Maria admitting that she might try having sex with someone else "if the right situation" ever came up. We talked about it a lot, and it was obvious that the right situation was going to be hard to find. The conditions for it to happen were that there would be no chance of anyone ever finding out and that the person be somebody she had some sort of relationship with already, in other words a friend. I thought that would be harder to do, but that was the only way she would ever consider it happening "for real" as she put it. In other words, it wasn't going to happen.

Our sex life was good though, and I thought maybe I could be happy just with the fantasies. I did tell her about Joan's experiences in the hope that it might convince her to try it herself. After about ten years of patiently talking and doing the role-playing, she became more responsive and sometimes would bring up the fantasies on her own rather than waiting for me to do it, but she would always say afterwards that it was just fantasies, nothing else.

We decided for our fifteenth anniversary to treat ourselves to a cruise. We had never been on one before, so we were really looking forward to getting away for ten days. The cruise was scheduled to stop at a half dozen islands in the Caribbean and we couldn't wait. We boarded the ship and set sail for ten days of fun in the sun.

There were all sorts of services available on board ship and Maria signed up for yoga lessons. The instructor was a tall, athletic man named Carlos, He was from one of the islands (I never caught which one) and his classes were always full of women admiring his body, which he was always showing off by wearing only thin workout pants and no shirt. I teased Maria that the only reason she was taking the class was to ogle Carlos.

The third day out, I was walking to the room where the class took place when I heard Carlos and Maria talking. There was a mirror opposite the doorway and I could see that the room was deserted except for those two. Maria was sitting in a tall stool turned sideways to the door and Carlos was leaning against the wall so that he was looking down on her. Maria works hard to stay in shape and she is proud of her body, but shy about showing it off. It was pretty obvious that Carlos was looking down her tank top, and it didn't look like Maria was doing anything about it from my angle. Something in their body language made it seem that there was some sort of intimate conversation going on.

I checked the passageway and saw that it was empty. I carefully edged myself as close to the door as I could so I could hear what they were saying. Maria was leaning back in her chair with her legs tucked in the rail along the bottom. She was wearing a tank top and black shorts. She had her arms wrapped around the arms of the chair and if I didn't know her better, I would have thought she was displaying her body provocatively for Carlos. He shifted his body so that he was standing right over her and Maria had to look up to talk with him.

"You are very limber," Carlos said in his accented English. "It is obvious that you know how to use your body."

"Thank you," Maria said with a little smile. "I try to work out."

"And it has paid off," Carlos assured her. "You are a fine looking woman." As he said this, Carlos gently ran his fingers along Maria's arm I got the impression watching that he was trying to see what her reaction might be. When she made no protest, he grew more confident and ran his hand up along her neck and caressed her cheek. I could see Maria blush, and she licked her lips nervously, but didn't stop him. She did glance at the door, and Carlos laughed softly.

"No one ever comes down here," he assured her. "We can talk in perfect privacy."

Maria nodded and smiled tentatively at the dark-skinned instructor.

"We are going to be staying overnight at the island," Carlos said. "There is a club I would love to show you. Would you like to see it?"

"My husband and I were just talking the other night about going ashore," Maria said. "Where is the club?"

"I will show you," Carlos told her, stroking her hair. "But only you. Would you come with me alone?"

"Without my husband? I don't know if I feel comfortable doing that," Maria told him. I was excited thinking that this might be a repeat of the experiences I had with Joan, but I just knew Maria wasn't going to take the plunge.

Carlos didn't replay, but continued to softly stroke Maria's body, moving his hand from her face back to her arms. He moved so that he was standing in front on the chair, between her legs with his hands on her arms. He stood for a few seconds staring down into her eyes, and then began a slow massage, moving his hands up her arms to her neck and face, then back down again. This went on for several minutes. Not a word was spoken, but Carlos never took his eyes off Maria's. I could see that she was beginning to shift about a bit in the chair, a movement that did not go unnoticed by Carlos.

He began rubbing her ribs where they were exposed by her shirt, running his hands slowly around so that he was touching her flat stomach. Keeping one hand there, he stepped back a little and began running his other hand up the outside of her leg, then back down behind her knee. Maria swallowed hard and licked her lips again several times in succession, as if her mouth was suddenly dry. I could see that her breathing had increased and she dropped her eyes away from Carlos to look down at his hands on her stomach. His black skin was the exact color of her shorts. He swirled his finger inside her belly button, teasing her, and then very slowly traced a line down to the top of her shorts. His other hand had made its way from the outside of her leg to the inside.

"Does that not feel fine?" he whispered. "You have a body that begs to be touched."

Maria made no answer, but she didn't stop him either. She slid down in the chair just a bit so that her neck was resting on the back and her butt was nearly off the seat. Carlos too her legs and wrapped them around his waist, leaving himself enough room for his hands to continue what they were doing.

"I can stop if you want," he told her, knowing that Maria had already passed the point where she would have said no.

"You don't have to stop unless you want to," Maria said hoarsely, in a voice I barely recognized.

Carlos teasingly let his finger rub inside the waistband of her shorts, then back to her stomach. He did this several times, each time letting it dip lower and lower. His other hand snaked its way up her shorts, until he was resting his hand just short of her pussy. Maria's mouth hung slackly open and her tongue stuck out one corner as she watched in fascination while Carlos brought her body to a higher and higher pitch of excitement. Her breathing was audible and she tried to thrust her hips against him.

Carlos would not allow her to set the pace, but held her off with his hands. He continued to tease her, coming closer and closer to her pussy without actually touching it. Suddenly, he took his hands away and stood looking down at my wife.

"What's the matter?" Maria asked. "Don't stop now."

"We should stop," Carlos said. "I wouldn't want you to get into any trouble with your husband. If you do not feel comfortable coming with me to a club, I do not think this would be a good thing for you to do."

"It's okay," Maria pleaded, still aroused. "I'll come with you tonight, just finish this please."

"I do not think you are ready," Carlos said. "I think perhaps one of the other women would be a more willing partner."

Maria reached up to grab his biceps and pull him closer. "I want you to finish this, Carlos," she whispered. "I will come with you tonight."

"What about your husband?"

"I'm sure he won't mind," Maria said. "I'll tell him the whole class is going." She shifted herself so that she was higher in the stool and pulled Carlos down to her so that she could kiss him. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, her hands holding his face against hers as they kissed. I could see that she was using her tongue frantically and rubbing herself against him in an effort to reach some sort of climax.

Carlos put her down and nodded. "I will meet you here tonight at 8:00," he said. "We will go into town and to the club. I think this will be a night you will remember for the rest of your life."

"What about now?" Maria asked, holding herself against him.

"We will continue this later," Carlos told her. "Tonight. If you are not here at 8:00, I will find another. Do not fail me."

"I won't," Maria promised. "Where are we going?"

"It is a small club called The Blue Parrot. A friend of mine owns it" He leaned down to kiss her again. "I will look forward to seeing you tonight."

I moved quickly to get out of the corridor before either of them could exit the room. I quickly made my way back to our cabin and waited for Maria. I was curious to see how she would present this to me. Ten minutes later, she walked in with her face made up and looking as if nothing had happened.

"Enjoy your class?" I asked, without looking up from the book I was holding, though I couldn't have told you what was printed on it.

"It was good," she said, stripping off her clothes to move into the small bathroom. "The class decided to go into town tonight for a class celebration. Do you mind?"

"No, that sounds like fun," I said. "Where are we going?"

"Honey, they wanted to just keep this to the class. Is that okay? I promise I'll make it up to you later. I would really like to go."

"What am I supposed to do while you're gone?" I asked. "How long are you going to be gone anyway?"

"I don't know," Maria said. "It's just this one night. Please?"

"Well. Okay," I conceded gruffly. "I guess one night won't make any difference. "I'll find something on board to keep me occupied." "Thanks."

The rest of the day dragged by for me, and I'm sure for Maria as well. I could see she was nervous and when it came time to get ready I noticed she was actually trembling a bit as she sorted through her clothes. She finally decided on a thin blouse and a wraparound skirt made out of some sort of flimsy material.

"Bye, honey. I'll see you later," she said giving me a kiss.

"Okay. Have fun."

"I'm sure I will," she said as she left.

I gave her a few minutes, and then made my way to a higher deck where I could watch the people leaving the ship. Sure enough, ten minutes later Carlos and Maria walked down the gangplank. He had his arm around her waist and she was leaning against him as they walked. I watched at they made their way into the crowds that always surrounded the ships when they were in port.

I looked up one of the stewards that I had made friends with and asked him where The Blue Parrot was. His eyebrows went up and he looked at me in surprise. "How did you hear about The Parrot?" he asked.

"I heard some people talking about it and wondered what kind of club it is," I replied.

"It's a place with a bad reputation. Some wild things go on in there."

"What kind of things?"

He shrugged. "The kind of things you would not find at home."

"Can anyone get in?"

"I have never heard of anyone being turned away. It is not known to that many tourists so they don't have to worry about that. But I'm sure you could get in if you wished. You would not take your wife there, would you?"

"Why not?"

"White women rarely go in there," was all he would say. "And the ones that do are changed when they come out. If you take her, you must be prepared for a new woman at the end of the night."

He gave me directions and I practically ran down the gangway and found a taxi. I told the driver I would give him an extra fifty dollars if he got me there in ten minutes or less. He grinned and said it would be no problem and we took off, scattering pedestrians and other cars like they were blocks. I had one bad moment when we were at a red light and Maria and Carlos walked right in front of the cab. Apparently, Carlos had decided to walk to the club, though I could not figure out why. That would give me a chance to find a spot where I could see them without being seen. There was a group of about ten men walking closely behind them, nudging each other and grinning. As the light changed, I saw Carlos glance over his shoulder at the men and wink.

I got to the club and made my way inside. It was a typical tropical bar from what I could see, with bamboo walls and thirty or forty tables surrounding a raised stage. The stage was in the middle of the floor and could be reached by a narrow walkway that disappeared behind some curtains. There were about fifteen islanders, including two women, already in the club, and I felt conspicuous, but no one seemed to notice me

I got a beer and found a table in a dark corner, then settled down to watch the doorway. Fifteen minutes later Carlos walked in with Maria. The crowd of men was right on their heels. They got drinks from the bar and moved to a booth behind some plants. It was chancy, but the bar was very dark and I thought I could get close to the booth without being seen. I needed to hear what was being said.

A bamboo screen provided cover and the darkness hid me from sight. I could hear everything perfectly, and I could see them through the slats of the screen.

Maria sipped her drink. "What is this?"

"It is called a Mindbender," Carlos told her. "It is the specialty of the club. Most people like it. Drink it and you will see why it has that name. It will make you do things you have only dreamed about doing before"

Maria smiled at Carlos, and then did as she was told. Carlos signaled for another almost before the first was gone. Twenty minutes later, that was gone as well and Maria was obviously feeling the effects. She unbuttoned the top button on her blouse and fanned her face.

"Did it suddenly get hot in here?" she asked.

Carlos moved to her side of the booth. I saw his hand move out of sight under the table and Maria shifted suddenly.

"It is you that are hot," he told her, leaning closer to kiss her neck. Maria closed her eyes and sighed. "Your pussy feels like it is on fire."

"Oh, god, Carlos, that feels so good," Maria told him, squirming in her seat. Obviously, Carlos was fingering her under the table. I saw the men at the next table looking over with grins on their faces.

"Spread your legs for me," Carlos ordered. Maria moved and he put his arm behind her head so that she was pressed up against him. "Yes, that is better. I think we can do without these."

He moved his hand above the table holding Maria's panties. He balled them up and tossed them to the men at the next table, who hooted appreciatively.

"How do you feel?" Carlos asked, his hand disappearing from sight again. A few more men had joined the first and they were all looking over at Maria and laughing.

"Like I am on fire," Maria answered. "What was in that drink? It's making me so horny. I feel like I want to be fucked right now."

"Soon, my pet," Carlos assured her. "The night is still young. Look over there. You have an audience. Open your legs and we will give them a preview of things to come."

Maria looked nervously at the group. "What do you mean, a preview?" she asked.

"You'll see. Now, do what I said."

Maria hesitated for just a moment, and then slowly opened her legs, biting her lip and closing her eyes as she did. Carlos looked down. "Don't close your eyes. Look at them! See how turned on they are. Look!"

Maria opened her eyes and returned the stares of the men. Just then the PA system kicked into gear and loud music began to play, heavy on the drumbeat. It was the kind of music that hypnotizes you, the drums eventually making you feel like you can't think. Carlos nodded and waved to the bartender who smiled and returned the wave. He dragged Maria to her feet and towards the stage. As soon as he stood up, the men who had followed him in from the street began shouting, moving towards the raised platform and looking up in anticipation.

Carlos took Maria up a short flight of steps and stood her in the very center of the stage. A spotlight put them in the center of a circle of white light and all the other lights in the place were turned off, leaving the audience in darkness. If allowed me to get right next to the stage without any fear that Maria would see me.

Carlos stood behind my wife and pulled her arms back so they were draped around his neck. He grabbed her around her hips and started swaying back and forth in time to the music, moving Maria's body with him. He stepped closer so that he was tightly pushed against her ass and I could see that she was thrusting herself back against him as they danced. The volume of the music got louder and the speed of the drumbeats picked up in tempo.

Carlos reached around in front and began to slowly unbutton Maria's blouse. She started to move her arms and he quickly grabbed them and put them back where they had been. I saw him whisper something in her ear and she nodded. His hands returned to their task and he quickly undid her blouse and pulled it back to reveal a lacy bra, one of the new ones she had purchased for our trip. I remember thinking that she couldn't have imagined this scene when she bought the bra. The crowd started to howl and clap as Carlos showed them my wife's body. Maria kept her eyes closed, but continued to gyrate her hips in time to the music.

She made no protest when Carlos slid the blouse form her shoulders and tossed it into the crowd. He leaned back so he could undo the clasp holding her bra closed, and then slowly lowered her arms so he could push the garment to the floor of the stage. When Maria's breasts were revealed, there was a tremendous shout and the men eagerly crowded around the stage.

"Get her naked, Carlos," one of the men shouted. "Let's fuck the white woman!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" the crowd began to yell. It was loud enough to hear even over the music. Maria smiled lazily down at the men reaching for her, flipping her skirt at them with both hands, then dancing away, but making no move to cover herself. Whatever was in the drink Carlos had given her was obviously doing its job. Her eyes were heavy-lidded with lust and she licked her lips and smiled sensuously.

Carlos pulled her back from the edge of the stage and undid the string holding her dress closed. Maria let it fall to the stage, then kicked it aside and walked slowly around the perimeter of the platform, letting everyone get a look at her body. Carlos came up behind her and put one arm around her stomach to hold her against him. His other hand went to her nipples, flicking them back and forth like marbles and causing Maria to gasp with pleasure. She reached behind her to rub Carlos' cock through his pants and sweat poured off her body. She turned and mashed her lips against his, raising one leg so she could push her pussy against the erection still hidden inside his trousers. The crowd loved it.

I heard a rolling sound and looked up to see two men pushing a strange looking contraption down the narrow pathway and onto the stage. It was a padded wooden frame made in the shape of a huge X, with shackles bolted to the edges of the wood. Maria was backed against it and her wrists and ankles were secured so that she was spread-eagled and unable to move. Carlos stripped off his clothes and stood next to Maria, his hands busy rubbing her breast and fingering her pussy. Maria craned her neck to watch his fingers pushing in and out of her and she moved her hips as best she could to facilitate matters.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Cruise Control

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds