• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fantasy Out Of Control Ch. 05

Fantasy Out Of Control Ch. 05

Susan takes on two Black Cocks

"Bro, it's time to test the merchandise," William said to Randy. He nodded and rose to his feet and in two seconds Beth had backed off and Randy was in front of Susan.

"Time to go to bed," he whispered. "Time to surrender to what you know you really want. Time to start becoming what you really are - what you were really meant for."

As he had approached, Susan had lifted her head to meet his eyes. She nodded at his words and her hands unclenched from the top of the stool. Randy took her hands and pulled her slowly up, let go of one of her hands and twirled her slowly around until she faced the foyer and the stairs leading up to the bedroom. His free hand slid behind her and between her legs where he easily inserted three fingers into her dripping, loose cunt and gently pushed her forward as she gasped at the new intrusion into her body. Randy forced her up almost to her tiptoes as he walked behind her. Her tits swayed and since Randy was in her cunt, she seemed unsure of what to do with her own hands. Onefinally found its way to those tits and the other held his juice-covered hand imbedded deeply inside her.

"You see those steps," he asked. "Think of them as your own personal stairway to heaven. You'll not only be filled, you'll be fulfilled."

If she heard, she didn't say anything. She took the last few steps and as they reached the bottom of the stairs Randy pulled his fingers from her, cunt juice and possibly William's cum thickly coating them - sticking them together as if he had webbed fingers. He lifted them to my wife and she opened her mouth to greedily suck them clean.

I was about to follow them up the stairs when William placed his hand on my arm and shook his head.

"Give them a few minutes," he said. "We'll have a drink."

Beth had perched her right ass cheek on the stool. Her over-sized pussy lips hung open and the lamplight glistened off the moisture between her legs. She was obviously hungry and I guessed unsure of what might lay ahead for her. I could have slid my cock into her and cum in a minute - except she wasn't allowed white cock anymore. She pushed herself on to the stool with her legs spread and feet planted on the rungs. She was open like a drive-through window and if you were Black there was no charge and no hesitation. Her eyes were on William, not me.

I heard the bedroom door open. Heard the bed noises a minute later. And a few minutes after that a combination moan-groan-scream. Then the noise from the bed, and from my wife, began in earnest.

William grinned knowingly. Beth looked like she was in distress. I felt my cock leap rock-hard. I went to the kitchen and found a bottle and some glasses.

"You understand it all," William asked as we took the first sips of our drinks. "This isn't a game. What Randy said will become reality if you and Susan wish it to be. I'll actually own your wife. At least her body. But while her mind is her own, she'll respond more and more to the wishes of her body. I've seen it happen and I've seen women like your wife want things you'll never anticipate or even at first believe. Beth can tell you."

She nodded absentmindedly. She played with a nipple and the other hand rubbed her clit. She had no shame.

I said things in response, I suppose. I can't remember what.

"And," he called me by name, "I've seen women like your wife worn out in a few years. I mean their bodies. Look at Beth's cunt. She's good for big cocks, gangbangs, double cunt penetration, baby making..."

The thought of her pending Black breeding program caused my cock to jump uncontrollably. My wife was a few years older, but it was still possible.

Beth's pussy drooled onto the floor. Her fingers worked harder as she balanced her tiny frame on the stool. I even detected an outward thrust of her belly as if the word 'baby' caused her to try it on for size. And the hand on her tit slid down and over that unconscious bulge.

"I guess we'll have to take care of her somehow," William said as he indicated Beth. "I'll ask Randy what he wants done with her. Be right back."

He went upstairs and was back in a moment with a big grin.

"Boy they don't waste time," he said. "Man is your wife ripe for this. I don't have any doubts about what he decision will be. Man!"

Beth, it turned out, was destined for elsewhere. William dug out his cell phone, dialed, and told somebody to pick her up and take her to some address I can't recall. Somewhere downtown.

"Slinky's havin' a party Beth," he smiled at her, "and you're the entertainment. Sounds like anything goes. Remember the usual rules. Nothin' white in your cunt but Black seed."

It was Beth's turn to smile. She took William's phone and punched in a number.

"Rob, be back in the mornin'," she said. "Slinky and the crew are horny."

She listened for a few seconds.

"Sure honey, go to the site. They'll probably start streaming in half an hour or so."

She listened again, then smiled.

"Okay Hun, you just do that if it turns you on. Anything you want me to do? Sure, okay."

William and I headed up the stairs as Beth waited for her ride to show up. I found her clothes in my locked car the next day. Right then I was bone-hard to see what William was talking about upstairs. I'd seen him fuck Susan and couldn't imagine it being anymore spectacular. I mean my wife's little white body speared by a Black cock was an amazing sight, granted, but how could it be more amazing?

In that brief half hour we'd been downstairs, Randy had wasted little time, and from all accounts had his cock in her sopping pussy within a minute. Susan vaguely recalls falling back on the bed, Randy spreading her, and then as his pants fell to the floor sliding his considerable length and girth into her. She came a dozen times in 10 minutes of hard, fast fucking, and she could feel her juices coating her thighs and drip down the crack of her ass. I could picture his cock withdrawing with each stroke, coated with her cum, glistening in the light from the lamp, and disappearing once more into her depths to leave an ever-larger ring of white around the base of his ebony shaft. When he came, collapsing on top of her, she said it was like somebody inflating a hot balloon against her cervix - spurt after spurt of cum expanding her well-plugged pussy with no way to escape.

"When he finally rolled off, my pussy was wide open," she later recalled. "But his cum was so deep inside me it didn't come out until I was finally able to stand up about five minutes later. Then it spilled out in a torrent."

When William and I walked into the bedroom, my wife's gaping cunt was the first thing I saw. Her thighs were slick with their combined juices all the way to her knees and her already large pussy lips were swollen to almost grotesque proportions - as thick and red as my little finger and perhaps a third again as long as their usual size. She was on her back, legs spread and up with knees bent against her breasts. Randy was in the pushup position with his long Black cock poised a few inches from her open hole ready for another thrust. And it was like a moment frozen in time in the split second his cock slammed into her to the hilt. Her head jerked back, her mouth flew open, her unseeing eyes grew large with amazement, and an animal grunt came from somewhere deep inside. And then it happened again and again in rapid succession. The contrast of Black on white, never mind cock entering cunt, was riviting. Randy's large muscular form practically hid Susan's body every time he slammed down on her. All I could see was part of her face and her cunt.

When Randy pulled out and deftly flipped her over to her hands and knees, as he slid into from behind, she thrust back on him in an animal greed. In think it was at that moment I knew what they meant by my wife becoming who she really was. This was my wife with everything else stripped away - no clothes, no thought of consequences, no inhibitions, no emotion. This was her cunt exposed in the most lewd manner and offered to whatever cock was closest to her upthrust ass. It was animal lust in its purest form. It was something I'd never seen before despite the thousands of times I'd fucked her or seen other men fuck her. And I knew this was exactly the benchmark by which everything from now on would be judged. This was what she would strive for in the future. In a way I felt I'd been tricked. William knew this would happen and knew her decision would be easy. But I was so horny at that moment I didn't care about anything but getting my own cock in that slack cunt and adding my sperm to the loads deposited by my Black friends. I'd have to wait my turn though. Instinctively I knew I was low man on the totem poll.

Randy finished her off in the next few minutes as she orgasmed almost continuously. His second large load went as deep as his first and when William's cock replaced Randy's his cum began to appear on each out-thrust in large gobs and elastic strings of sticky white. These then found their way to my wife's trimmed pubic hair and her inner thighs.

When William shot his third load of the night, Susan's ass was still high and pumping to meet him, but her breasts were flat on the bed and it appeared she was taking all the weight on her neck and shoulder, arns back under her belly and her hands tight against her belly pull her clit upwards. Randy was sitting on the side of the bed close to her head and his semi-hard prick slung across his thigh. He caught my eye and gave me a big grin that was perhaps one of complicity, in that we were all doing the white slut, or maybe one of triumph in that he had just given her the ultimate fuck and deposited two giant loads of Black man's seed into my wife. I don't know.

But William was now pulling out and my wife, maybe sensing it was over at least for now, was sinking down to the bed. Her cunt was a white froth that seemed to pulsate open and closed - almost as if she still felt William's big cock. Each pulsation forced a large globe of sperm out just to the point of overflow and then as her pussy opened again it slipped back inside her. William and I were fascinated at the sight and looked at each other in wonder. From his position, Randy couldn't see.

"Your turn," Randy said to me as he pointed at Susan's abused cunt. "Give her all you've got and you'll still leave her wanting more."

I shed my clothes in about a second and the excitement of slamming my cock into my own wife was like nothing I'd felt before. I vaguely heard William say he and Randy were going downstairs for a drink as I plunged into Susan's pussy. I don't think she even knew it was me. She just raised her ass up to take the cock that was offered. And it was a sensation I would never forget despite having repeated it many times over the next six months. She was a loose, hot, gooey hole. It was like velvet. And I could hardly feel her usually tight walls. Within a few seconds my cock, balls, and thighs were soaked with William's and Randy's cum and the next few minutes was like fucking a mailing tube filled with KY jelly. But I was so hot I didn't need any friction. Just the thought of what had happened to my wife that night was enough for me to spew my load in less than four minutes.

I collapsed on top of her, the only sensation now was the sticky mess that seemed to glue our bodies together. I was just rolling off her and thinking 'she's been fucked six times tonight, and only once by a white cock,' - when the phone rang. It jerked me and Susan back to reality.

I looked at my watch. It was 1:30 a.m. and I couldn't imagine who would be calling.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fantasy Out Of Control Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds