• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Learning Experience Ch. 04

A Learning Experience Ch. 04

Katina was slightly shaken when she got home that night. She did not know how this had happened to her. All she had wanted was extra credit so that she would pass Professor Johnson's class, and now she had been violated by a group of people that she would never know . . . she could walk right by them on the street and they would know that they had fucked her, but she would never know. That night Katina cried herself to sleep.

Katina continued going to most of her classes, but could not bring herself to go to Professor Johnson's anymore, for fear of what he or Billy would tell her to do. Every night she seemed to cry herself to sleep. She could hardly believe what had happened to her, and she did not know yet the full impact of that night.

It was about a month and a half after that horrible night that Katina realized she had missed her period. Scared more than she could ever remember, even more than when she realized she was about to be gang raped, Katina drove to the local pharmacy and bought a pregnancy test. Reading the directions three times before performing the test, to make sure she got it right. Waiting for the test to come up with its answer was the longest few minuets of her life. When she saw the plus sign she fell to the floor crying. This could not be happening to her.

After throwing up a few times, when she felt she could stand, she slowly walked back to her room and with trembling fingers she dialed her telephone.

"Professor Jonathan Johnson here, how may I be of assistance?" Jonathan's smooth tenor rolled across the miles of wires.

"Professor this is Katina, we need to talk. I would prefer not to do this over the phone."

"Come to class today, and then afterwards we can go to my office. I have been rather disappointed that you have not been coming to class." With that he hung up the phone.

Knowing that she had to go to class today she went to her closest and found a thick blue sweater and a pair of loose jeans. Dressing with infinite care so that she did not look very desirable she headed for class. Once she got there she sat in the very back again. Billy kept leering over his shoulder at her during the class, making her feel incredibly uncomfortable.

Class ended and Katina ran to Professor Johnson's office. She choose to sit in one of the hard plastic chairs as far from his desk as she could.

As Jonathan got to his office he knew something was wrong. Katina was lightly crying he could hear her through the door she had left partly open. "Your going to have to make this fast I have places to be this afternoon."

Taking a deep breath Katina decided that the easiest way to address this would be to just cut to the chase and tell him, "Jonathan, I am pregnant. The only times I have had sex in the last two months was with you and then that horrible night at Billy's. I don't know what I am going to do."

Jonathan was a little surprised by the news; he had not stopped to think about what would happen if she got pregnant. At the moment all he could think about was if it felt any different to fuck a pregnant girl than one with an empty womb. In that instant he knew one thing, Katina was going to have to carry this baby, because he wanted to fuck her throughout the pregnancy. She was his sex slave and it was about time he started treating her as one. Hell he could probably get some money from some of the other faculty members to fuck her, and know that they could not get her pregnant as that was already taken care of. "Ok, I will tell you what you are going to do. Firstly I am going to fuck you again today, and every Wednesday from now until you give birth. Yes, you are going to carry this child, I don't care if you give it away once you whelp the bastard, but you will carry it. And I think that there are some other faculty members that will want to fuck you for the same reason. You will come here ever Tuesday and Thursday and do whatever whoever is in here says to do. Now take your close of and lay down on my desk."

Katina could not believe her ears. Was it not bad enough that she had suffered through a gang rape, now she must willingly be fucked three times a week at least and two of those times at least she would not know who she was going to fuck until she got to the office. Deciding that it would do no good to anger Jonathan, Katina started to pull her blue sweater off, and then slid her jeans to the floor. Stepping out of her flip flops she started unclasping the back clasp on her white cotton bra, tossing it to the floor she pulled her white cotton panties off as well. Dejected she walked over to the desk and crawled on top spreading her legs for the onslaught soon to occur.

Seeing Katina spread on his desk with her spirit broken was one of the biggest turn ons Jonathan had ever seen. He could feel that his cock was hard but Katina looked pretty dry . . . he may want to fuck her, even against her will, but he did not really want to hurt her today. Sliding his fingers between the dry lips of her pussy Jonathan started rubbing his finger over her clit. He could see her nipples harden as he played in her pussy, slipping a finger in her slit he could feel the moisture he craved. Adding a second finger he moved them around until they were coated in her wetness, then he put her juices all over her pussy. Jonathan could hear Katina making sounds of pleasure as he rubbed her juices over her pussy. Soon he realized that he was not spreading just the juices that he had gathered from her pussy, but that her pussy was coating itself in juices.

Katina was amazed at how quickly her body was reacting to Jonathan's touch. In her mind she did not want to have sex with Jonathan ever again, but her body was sending different messages. Katina was upset with her body's reaction but she also knew that if she did not come now she would be in a constant state of arousal until she did, and when she was left in a state of arousal even her clothing seemed to make her stay even more aroused, sort of like her clothing held in her arousal. She wanted to beg Jonathan to take her now, to drive his cock deep into her, but at the same time she refused to give him that type of victory over her.

Jonathan decided that she was ready enough for him now. Unbuttoning his pants he pushed then down far enough to just pull his cock from his boxers, staying basically fully clothed to future humiliate Katina. Rubbing his cock head over her clit a couple times, to get it nice and covered in her pussy juices. As his cock head was rubbing over her clit Jonathan heard her whimper in pleasure. Not being able to hold out any longer Jonathan shoved his cock deep into her body, sinking himself all the way inside in one thrust. Her pussy still felt incredibly tight, he was happy that had not changed since the first time he fucked her here in this very office.

Slowly Jonathan started to move his cock in and out of her pussy. He knew how good it felt to fuck Katina fast and hard, but today he wanted something a bit more tender. With control that Jonathan did not know he had, he slowly rocked in and out of the young pussy before him. He watched her face as she closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. Reaching forward he pinched her right nipple hard.

The added sensation of having her nipple abused was too much for Katina. She screamed as she came.

Seeing the rapture on her face and hearing her excitement was all it took to cause Jonathan to spill his come inside of the hot sheath incasing him. Pulling his cock from her filled hole, he sat back in his chair, "get down here and lick my cock clean."

Katina did what Jonathan told her to, as she did not want to get into any more trouble than she was already in.

While Katina was licking and sucking his cock, Jonathan looked down at the back of her head. Deciding that he knew just who would really appreciate fucking the fine piece of ass before him Jonathan picked up the phone, "Hello, Ray. I think I may have something in my office that you would be interested in."

Hearing Jonathan speaking on the phone Katina looked up. She saw Jonathan shake his head and push her face back toward his cock.

"Oh no, this is a sophomore. ... She will do anything that you want. ... Bareback is fine. ... Yeah she already has a brat breeding in her. ... She is a good cock sucker, hell she is sucking mine right now. ... Today? Well her pussy has been filled already. ... Yeah if you want to come down to my office and fuck her today, that is fine. I have class to teach in about a half hour, how about you come down then. ... Ok Ray, and remember she is not to refuse you anything, if she tries call my cell and I will come and deal with her."

Katina looked up at Jonathan, wondering what was going to happen to her next.

"Ok you can stop sucking on me. Go to the bathroom down the hall and clean your pussy as best you can. Then come back here and wait for Ray. He is going to have fun with you."

Katina got up and put her clothing back on then walked slowly down the hall. Grabbing some paper towels, she got them wet, and then went into one of the three stalls. She wiped up as much of Jonathan's cum from her pussy as she could. Then throwing the paper towels in the small garbage can in the stall she left the bathroom and went back to the office that had became the bain of her existence. When she got to the office, Jonathan had already left to head to his next class. Katina sat down on the hard plastic chair and tried to blend into the décor of the office.

Ray walked down the hallway toward the office. He knew that Jonathan would not let him down; if Jonathan called him about this girl, it was going to be good. Just thinking about it was getting his cock hard. Ray smile slightly as he felt his cock push against the zipper on his jeans, at least he would not have to waste time getting hard. As he got to the office he opened the door and walked in letting the door close behind him.

"Uncle Raymond!!" Katina exclaimed as she saw Ray enter the office.

"Katina! Are you um... waiting for Professor Johnson?"

"Um not exactly."

"So, you're the piece that he promised me, hmmm?"

Katina just blushed, she wanted to say no, that she was waiting for a friend, but she knew that Ray would just call Jonathan and then she would be in even more trouble.

"Jon said that you were knocked up. Bet your mother doesn't know about that does she . . . based on the flush from the blush I will take that as a no. I am thinking that since we are not directly related, you know my wife is your mother's sister, that I will still take a piece of your ass."

"Uncle Raymond no please, don't do this to me." Katina pleaded.

"You are just like your mother. A tease. I was told I would have you so I will have you. Now get those fucking clothes off." Ray said as he unzipped his jeans and lowered then to his knees as he sat down in Jonathan's leather desk chair.

Katina started to cry as she removed her jeans and sweater. She would not meet her uncle's eyes as she slowly approached him nude.

"Now climb up here and fuck me."

Katina looked at his lap, his cock was short and thin, she did not know how she would ever be able to cum with that in her. Straddling his lap with one leg over each arm of the chair Katina positioned Ray's cock at her entrance. She was still crying as she lowered herself completely on him.

Ray was ecstatic that she was crying as tears, be they pain or humiliation, always made his cock harder. He knew that he did not have a big cock, hell he did not even have an average size cock, but he still got off fucking girls with less power than he. He also knew that the easiest way to turn a humiliated girl into a scared on is to fuck with their minds as you fuck their twat. "If you do not stop that fucking crying bitch I will smack you upside the head to hard that your ear will bleed." Ray threatened as he pulled her head back by her hair exposing her long neck.

Katina tried to stop crying at Ray's threat but it just made her cry harder in fear of being hurt.

Seeing her neck so exposed Ray could not stop himself, he leaned forward and bit her neck, sucking her skin into his mouth, leaving a dark purple bruise in his wake; moving from her neck down to suck on her right tit. She continued to whimper and cry in fear, as she bounced on his cock. Ray knew was close to coming but he wanted to fill her ass with his come. "Get your slut ass off me and get on all fuck fours on the floor." Ray said as he pushed her hard enough that she fell to the floor in front of him.

Katina started to cry harder at the pain added from the fall. She moved as fast as she could to get on her hands and knees, so that Ray did not get any angrier. As she got her ass in the air, she felt Ray's small cock jam into her.

Ray pumped his cock in her tight ass a couple times then spilled his come all over inside her ass. Standing up he pulled his pants up. Pulling his cell phone from his pocket he dialed Jonathan's number, getting his voice mail he left the message, "Prime piece, did great cried the entire time, oh yeah she's my niece, good choice. I'll call you when I got one for you."

Katina had curled into a little ball on the floor. She thought she had felt used before after the gang rape, it was nothing in comparison to being fucked by your own uncle.

Ray looked down at Katina, he knew that she was upset. He also knew that she did not have an orgasm as they fucked, it always made him happy knowing that he was able to get off but that the girl, and they were always girls, did not orgasm because he either had then to scared or in too much pain to come. Ray was smiling as he left his niece curled into a dejected ball behind the desk of his co-worker.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Learning Experience Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 435 milliseconds