• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Fantasy At Last

My Fantasy At Last

It had been three years since I had last seen her wearing that skimpy swimsuit as she worked outside. Her large breasts were slowly bouncing as she walked across the yard. Her tall tan body looked amazing as the sweat reflected the sunlight and made her look amazing. I never would have guess she was a 42 year old, divorced, mother of two. Her name was Amber, and she was the beautiful next door neighbor I've been jerking off to since I was a kid. It has always been one of the biggest turn on for me to be with an older woman, and this one was no different. I would have just loved to see her naked and just take in how beautiful this older woman was.

I came home for Spring Break from college, and I saw her outside, wearing another skimpy swimsuit, working on her yard. I said the normal neighborly greetings, and took my stuff inside. A couple hours later the doorbell rang and to my surprise it was her. She asked me if I wouldn't mind helping her move some stuff in her garage so she could get to the hedge trimmer. I was thinking that this might be my in, so of course I obliged her and helped her out.

We talked about my college, and how everything was going with that. I kept trying to lead the conversation towards a more personal conversation, but it was no use, she just didn't seem the least bit interested.

I couldn't help but stare at her nice round ass as she was moving boxes and what not. She wasn't exactly a skinny woman, but she was fit, and her ass was huge, just the way I like it. I started developing a slight erection, which I quickly tried to hide behind some boxes I was moving. Despite the erection, I was still staring at that ass, and I wanted to be in it so badly. She looked back to tell me where to put some of the boxes, and noticed my stare. I tried to play it off, but I think she knew better. She just gave me an awkward smile and went inside for a second. I think she saw the bulge in my pants and got uncomfortable with the whole thing. I quickly finished up and once she came out, I told her I was heading out, and it was good to see her again.

Once I got home, I immediately went to my room and masturbated thinking about her ass and the rest of her hot body. I could see her out my window as she went back to work on her yard with those hedge clippers. I put the fantasy out of my mind and went on with life.

Later that week, I came home from the beach while she was working outside again. I didn't have a shirt on and my toned body must have caught her eye, because she looked up and gave me a big smile and wave. I went over and asked if she needed help with anything before I went and showered. She thought for a moment then asked if I wouldn't mind bringing some branches and other stuff from the back to the front. I didn't mind, so I went to work.

I was on the last trip when I saw her emerge from the back door of the house and go into her pool. It was unfortunately protected from onlookers by a big fence, which made me mad since I could never see her swim. However, I was now getting a private show, which made another erection begin to form. I quickly walked on trying to put it out of my mind.

"Come on back when you get done and come for a swim," She said. "It feels so good in here."

"Thanks, I might just do that."

I finished pulling the stuff up front and decided that my chance might be now or never. I went back and headed for the pool. She was laying on one of those floats, letting the sun tan her body even more. I swam for a little bit, letting the cool water cool my sweaty body.

I just wanted to hop up on that float and fuck her right there and then, but I knew I couldn't. I tried going over and talking to her, and she was receptive. We talked more about college, and how she was worried about her kids going to college. The only part I cared about was when she said she had to pick them up tomorrow from their father's house. Bingo! It was just me and her.

I decided to take a chance, so I said, "I think you have to be one of the most beautiful women I have ever scene."

She gave me a surprised look, and I could tell she wasn't sure what to say.

I quickly recoiled and said I'm sorry for being out of line there.

"It's ok there sweetie, thanks for the compliment though. I think I noticed you checking me out the other day."

I agreed that I had been, and apologized for that as well.

She gave me a wink and smile. "Don't worry, I liked it."

I knew I had to act immediately, so I told her that she had been a fantasy girl of mine for years, and I would love just a chance to hold her and kiss her.

She thought for a moment, and pulled me towards her. She whispered in my ear, "That'd be ok baby."

I quickly kissed her beautiful lips and slid my hands onto her warm stomach. I immediately had a hard on at the mere thought that I was actually kissing this woman. My hand slid all over her body as she lay on the float, eventually ending up at her warm pussy. I started massaging her clit, and I could tell she was enjoying the feeling.

I stopped and pulled her off the float. I pulled her to the stairs, and told her to lie on the deck. She moved up and lay on the deck. I began to kiss her body all over. As she moved to my kisses she took off her top to reveal perfect 34C breasts. I instantly began sucking her hard nipples and pulling off her bathing suit. I just wanted to be inside of her, any way I could.

She begged me to eat her steamy pussy, and how could I resist. It was nice and trimmed, and I took a big sniff as I dove deep in her pussy. I stuck my nose and tongue as deep into her as I could, I didn't want to ever stop. I licked and sucked till she moaned in exctasy. I couldn't stop at that and I needed that ass, so I pulled her over the edge and leaned her over the side. I stuck my tongue right on her asshole and just licked it. The smell of her shit intoxicated me, and it drove me nuts. I stuck my tongue deep into her asshole, and it accepted it, tightening every time I flicked my tongue in her sphincter.

"Fuck me now!" She screamed between her moans. So I assumed a position behind her and rammed my dick deep in her pussy. She screamed as my dick opened her up, I didn't give her time to prepare. I just pumped her harder and harder as she screamed louder and louder. Her ass was squeezed in my hands, and just to make it harder, I spanked her tight pale ass till it glowed red. I couldn't stop myself from fucking her harder and harder. She pushed me hard and turned and yelled at me.

"You think you're the tough one here? I'll show you."

She had me get on the deck, at which time she planted her pussy hard on my face, forcing my nose into her ass and my tongue deep into her pussy.

"How you like that now you asshole? You want to fuck me hard? You have to pay the price."

She gyrated on my head as she began to moan again. I licked her fasted and faster, trying to make her orgasm. At last she screamed and her juices poured into my mouth. The sweet taste of her infused me with an even greater lust to have her.

She got up and got on her knees on the nearby chair.

"Now you were a good boy my dear, come over here and show me how you fuck those college girls in the ass."

I couldn't believe my ears, and I sure wasn't going to miss this opportunity.

I immediately went over and put my dick in her pussy to lube it up.

I entered her ass slow, allowing her time this time, letting her asshole adjust to my cock. It actually accepted it pretty willingly, and in no time the head was in. She put her hand on my hips to guide me the rest of the way, inch by inch until my dick was fully in her. The feeling of her hot asshole surrounding my dick and her warm pussy on my balls I will never forget. I began to move in and out, faster and faster, letting my cock enjoy the tightening of the ass. I squeezed her big ass.

We both moved together as she moaned in delight at her asshole being stretched by me. However, it wasn't long till I was a close to finishing, so I pulled out, and told her to suck my dick. She obeyed and in no time, several warm shots of my cum streamed into her mouth and over her tits. I couldn't believe I just fucked this perfect older woman. My life was absolutely perfect.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Fantasy At Last

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds