• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alcohol 451

Alcohol 451

Saturday night was over and Rick and I had once again failed to pull anything we could get drunk enough to fuck. Rick lumbered towards his father's drink cabinet and I slumped heavily into his dad's favourite beige armchair. Rick's pantomime collisions with the furniture ended with a plunge deep into the cabinet like a human bowling ball 'Warm beer?' He asked, emerging with two non-descript cans.

'How about these instead' Came a voice from behind us. A pretty Chinese bit of stuff stood in the doorway, three cans of beer in her hands, each encased in an icy-cold sparkle of condensation.

Rick peered over at the girl, unable to focus properly through his beer goggles. 'Jenny?' Then he turned to me. 'It's Jenny.' He said.

We both took a beer and I thought I smelt alcohol on her breath, but couldn't be sure. I was about to ask who the hell Jenny was, when Rick reached to take the third beer from her. 'You're too young for that.' He said, but she moved the beer easily out of his way and he had to hold onto the wall to stop himself tumbling after it. 'I'm nineteen,' she said, 'and I'm having a drink.'

'Have it your way.' Rick mumbled, retreating to the sofa. I collapsed next to him, leaving a Jenny-sized gap between us. Jenny chose the armchair

If Jenny had been wearing skirt, we both would have had a perfect view up her legs from where we slouched low on the sofa, but she was dressed modestly in jeans and a white blouse that was buttoned to the neck. Both the jeans and blouse hugged her body as if she'd brought them well before puberty.

With no flesh to ogle, we contented ourselves with scrutinising her in the same way we always scrutinised fairground stalls for their weaknesses before parting with our money. Eventually she finished the beer and excused herself to the little-girls room. We both watched her denim-clad ass leave the lounge. She did her best to look sober, but weren't her movements a little too deliberate?

'I'll get us all a fresh one.' Rick shouted after her, as if to a drum roll. Lurching to his feet, he retrieved a bottle of vodka as quietly as he could from the drinks cabinet – which wasn't very quietly at all - and disappeared into the kitchen. He returned a few moments later with three more beers and solemnly placed a can on the table next to her chair before slumping back down on the sofa. I thought of asking again who Jessie was, or was it Jackie, but just then she stepped back into the room.

As she picked up the can, I noticed that the top two buttons of her blouse were undone now, revealing the white skin of her young neck. There was a moment, before she sat down, when she took the can and I thought she wouldn't notice the vodka in it. If she was already too drunk to notice the booze then Rick and I were in for a hell of a night. She played with the can in her hands and my stomach knotted with anticipation.

'You boys are all the same,' she said, sniffing the can and starting as if a snake had jumped out of it. 'Always rushing things. Do you really think that I wouldn't notice half a can of spirits in my beer?'

Rick looked sheepish as she stepped forward, holding out the can. 'I know it was you Rick. Do you think I couldn't hear you?' Rick cowered back into the sofa as she towered over him and I hid behind the can as best I could, taking a fortifying swig of beer as she spoke her next words. I almost choked when I heard them.

'I tell you what Rick,' she said. 'You finish this can and we'll see about what you wanted once I'd drunk it.'

Rick looked up with a start. 'Really?'

She smiled, pushing the can into his hand. 'Drink first, then you'll find out.'

The can was heavy in his hands, as if she had just given him a bar-bell to lift over his head. I could smell the vodka from across the other side of the sofa and was glad she'd picked on him. Gingerly he took a sip. He was too proud to show any reaction to the strong liquid and as she stood there and watched him he gulped back the can. His neck muscles strained against his desire to throw it all back up. Eventually, at her insistence, he lifted the can up high to drain the last of the liquid. He tried to give himself a cheer, but instead collapsed unconscious on the sofa.

We both looked at Rick's prostrate body. Rather than be concerned about him, I was incredulous that he'd just blown this opportunity, if it ever had been an opportunity. 'You knew he wouldn't be able to take it didn't you.'

'I had a fair idea.' She said. 'I guess it's just the two of us now then.'

'Huh?'

'I suppose.' She said, kneeling down before me. 'That strictly speaking, he did finish the drink.' She placed her hands on my thighs and ran them up to my crotch. I let out a small noise that was half way between a groan and a belch. She smiled, 'I could always take out my frustration on Rick, if you prefer.'

'No, no this is okay.'

'Good.' She said, unbuttoning my jeans. 'I was hoping you'd say that. I've been sat here all night with nothing to watch but some porn Rick's Dad left in the player.' She reached inside my boxers and eased my cock into the alcohol fumes that surrounded us, her warm hand small and soft around me. 'I thought I was going to have to relieve all that tension myself.' She said, 'or ask Rick's Dad to.' She bent over, her hair falling over her face. 'You're a much better bet,' she said just before her tongue wrapped itself around the head of my cock.

Rick began to snore next to me as she I lay back on the sofa. Almost immediately, her head began to piston with the frenzied gusto of inexperience, her shining black hair tenting with each down thrust. She had no technique, but then with a tempo like this, she didn't need one.

Reaching across, I retrieved my beer and poured some of the cold liquid down my neck. The last thing I wanted to do now was get sober. The can was almost finished when my cock began to twitch.

I think she must have felt it to, because suddenly she lifted her head and stood up. 'How about we have a little fun with Rick here?' She said, wriggling out of her jeans and T-shirt. She pulled out a lipstick from somewhere and after she had applied it, she unzipped Rick's jeans. 'Thought I'd give something for Rick to wonder about.' She said, kissing the head of his cock and leaving a patch of red lipstick in her wake. She looked back to me again and wriggled her arse. 'Feel free to take advantage, I may be a while.'

My jeans snarled around my ankles as I launched myself off the sofa, but I wasn't about to delay by trying to take them off. I pulled her panties to one side and positioned myself between her legs. The floor was hard on my knees, but her gorgeous creamy arse wriggled around before my cock and I decided to make the best of my discomfort. Taking hold of her hips, to steady her (as well as myself) I rubbed my cock over her pussy and ass.

She looked back over to me as my cock danced over her puckered arsehole. 'Uh Uh flyboy. Not there. Keep it simple, okay?' She waited for some sort of acceptance from me and then went back to ministering to poor Rick. Gently I guided my cock lower to the entrance to her pussy and pushed forward. After a little manoeuvring, and a helping hand from her, I slid in and began to fuck for the first time in months.

I banged away at her without a care, because I knew I wasn't going to last long. In fact, I was just thankful that all the alcohol in my system had allowed me to get an erection in the first place. Soon enough, I sank one last time and came, giving a long low groan.

After I'd finished she turned, letting my cock slip out of her, and letting cum leak out onto the carpet. Another dribble of cum wound its way down her chin.

'You boys are all the same.' She smiled. 'Always rushing things'.

Realising that she wasn't going to get a lift home, the girl left for the last bus. I was going to ask her out, but I couldn't remember her name, so I let her go with a peck on the cheek (no way she was getting anything more than that with the taste of Rick's cum still fresh in her mouth). Before she went, she helped me get Rick up to his bed and I crashed on the floor, thinking that the night was over.

I was woken by Rick's parents coming home and arguing their way to bed. My mouth felt like an empty cow-trough and as soon as they'd gone I dragged on my jeans and ventured downstairs for something to drink. It was while pouring water from the tap that the figure of a woman in a cocktail dress appeared in the doorway, holding a large glass of whisky.

She smiled, strolling across to the sink. The modesty of her cocktail dress suited her age, yet was sufficiently uncomfortable looking to be sexy. Her ankles rocked as she walked, as if her heels were made of stiff rubber. That was not her first drink of the night.

'Horrible stuff.' She said, indicating the whisky, 'but it does the trick.' The smell the alcohol wafted around her glowing skin, mixed with the remnants of some flowery perfume. Close up it was clear that her eyes could barely stay open and I was afraid she was going to pass out over the sink.

As she reached across me to the water tap, the front of her cocktail dress gaped open, drawing my eyes down to her breasts. She was braless and completely exposed. Looking up at me, her eyes were on fire with mischief. 'Well what do you know.' She said, not trying to hide what her dress was revealing. 'There's a man in the house.'

I looked away quickly and tried to move past her to escape the embarrassment, but she put out a bare arm and gently stopped me. 'I've shown you mine.' She said, stumbling over the words. 'How about you show me yours?' Her long fingernails trailed down my bare chest and across the front of my jeans and my thoughts of escaping evaporated.

Unlike the girl earlier, Rick's mum wanted to kiss first, winding her arms around my neck and exchanging deep tongue-filled passion. It was then I discovered that her dress was already half unzipped down her back, the reason it had gaped so readily. Finally, after my hands had explored all that they could reach, she broke off and knelt before me, her drunken fingers struggling at my belt and zip. Twice in one night, I thought, helping her navigate my fly. I must have died and gone to heaven.

Her lips paused as they were about to touch my cock and she looked up at me. 'I think I'd better ask.' She said, her words so slurred I had to concentrate hard to understand them. 'Before I put my mouth around this thing, did you stick it up the babysitter's arse?'

I froze, not knowing how to reply to such a question, asked by such a person in such a position. She smiled again. 'There is a large stain on my carpet and one on my sofa, so please don't try and deny that you and Rick didn't have your way with her.

I swallowed hard before answering. 'No, I didn't... She wouldn't let me.'

'Wouldn't let you? How selfish of her... but no need to wash you then, if you've stayed away from dirty places.' She opened her mouth and slid onto my cock.

Unlike the girl, this woman had experience. Slow sensual strokes, enhanced by her silky tongue and the odd delicate bite to the meat of my cock. Her loose perm hardly moved as she worked on me and I leant back against the kitchen units enjoying the moist feeling of her. The house around us was silent apart from the odd slurp and I had no fear of being discovered. We'd hear anyone moving about long before they got in here.

But pretty soon the edge of the work bench began to dig into my skin and I wondered if we would be able to adjourn to the sofa, which had served me so well earlier.

I think she would have worked away at me all night if I'd let her, or until she passed out. But the work bench really was too uncomfortable and before long, I gently withdrew and stood her back up.

'So,' I said, holding her up as she wobbled on those rubber heels. 'The babysitter was selfish was she? Are you selfish Mrs Henderson?'

'Alex. Call me Alex.' She mumbled. She was too unsteady on her feet to take her even into the next room, so I bent her over the workbench. 'I thought it was just girls my age who wore thongs?' I said as I pulled her dress up.

She mumbled something about expecting granny knickers, but I didn't reply, instead I pulled the thin fabric aside and began to massage her tight little hole with my thumb, moving the rest of my hand around to work on her moist pussy.

The skin around her arse was dry, so I grabbed some oil, extra-virgin expensive stuff, and that did the trick, my thumb popping easily into her arse. She mumbled something, about her dress and it being dry-clean only, but I ignored her.

Her hot skin clung to my finger like a drunken first date and all I could think about was my cock jammed in there. I only massaged her for a few moments before rubbing the excess oil onto my cock and easing it into position. I wasn't going to waste time and energy on preliminaries with an ass-fuck in prospect.

I swayed as I rubbed the head of my cock experimentally over her arsehole, expecting her at any moment to insist I lick her out or at least do her pussy first before she did this for me. But all she did was groan in anticipation as my cock danced around on her skin, so I pushed forward.

I misjudged the move, pushing forward too quickly and too hard, expecting more resistance than I actually got. She yelped and tried to get up, which almost threw me over. I lurched forward to try and regain my balance, putting my hands onto her back to steady myself, pushing her hard down onto the work surface in the process.

Her dress was backless and the small taught muscles of her back felt rigid under my hand as she strained to get up. She'd lost the natural slimness of youth and evidently maintained her figure now by working out regularly, holding in her age with a corset of thin, well-worked muscles. She snapped something I didn't understand and I apologised, telling her I would be gentle, but not taking my hand off her back for fear she'd call this whole thing off if I gave her the chance.

I'd never done a girls arse before, although I'd tried often. Was this time going to be as big a failure as all the others? I watched for a sign that she was going to continue her protest, but her face relaxed back down, her lipstick smearing across the wooden work surface. Her make up gave her age away more than the muscles across her back. To my mind, she didn't need much at all, but she had obviously remembered a much younger woman as she had sat before the mirror earlier that evening.

I pushed forward again and she moaned, reaching round to finger her pussy. The length of my cock slowly and steadily disappeared into her stretched hole and I began to fuck my first arse.

The booze sloshed around in my stomach and I could feel my full bladder being buffeted within me, but I did my best to put the urgent need to piss out of my mind, trying to relish as best I could the tightness of her sphincter as I ran it along the length of my cock. Without realising, I began to slow down, giving her long strokes that gave her arse time to squeeze along every inch of my cock. I was about to reach over for my can, determined to enjoy this experience to the full, when she spoke her first clear words to me.

'Come on, put your back into it, or I'll make you lick me out first so I can get a bit of pleasure to.'

The last thing I wanted to do now was stop and lick her, so I put my can back down and did as I was told, happy to send shockwaves up her fleshy arse and under the folds of her designer dress that was scrunched up around her waist. The designer label amused me. In the end it didn't matter to me how richly this bitch could afford to dress, or how much makeup she so carefully selected and put on. It didn't even matter if she passed out completely. She was letting me use her arse and she was the first woman to do that. Everything else in my book was window dressing.

She started whimpering as I hammered into her and I just hoped that she was whimpering with pleasure. Thank God for alcohol. No way any of this gorgeous night would have happened if everyone involved hadn't drunk way too much. I looked down on the woman prostrate before me, no way this bitch with her designer dress and neat little kitchen would be doing this sober...

It wasn't long before my cock twitched once more. Her hand had fallen away from her pussy and rocked loosely with the movement of our bodies. Had she finally passed out? I wondered briefly what I was going to do with an unconscious body once we were finished, but then banished the thought for now. I just wanted to enjoy the feeling.

I slammed hard into her arse one last time, feeling the pulse of my cock against her tight sphincter muscles and when I had finished cumming, I kept my cock hard inside her and reached for my beer again, refreshing myself and enjoying the last of her tightness.

Eventually, I pulled out, slid her G-string back against her cum-oozing arse and replaced her dress, shaking her awake as I did so. I left her sat dazed in a chair at the kitchen table, kettle boiling for a coffee. Briefly I wondered what I'd say to her the next morning, but then seeing her slouched there, the side of her cheek still red where it had been pressed up against the work surface, I knew that I didn't have to worry about her being up too early.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alcohol 451

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 653 milliseconds