• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Amazing Discovery Ch. 03

An Amazing Discovery Ch. 03

"Clare! What the hell, I'm driving." I screamed; however Clare was not deterred she proceeded to stroke my rapidly growing prick. She then bent over my lap and started to blow me whilst we were driving down the freeway, I couldn't believe she was doing it but my god it felt amazing!!

The inevitable happened and I shot my load down her throat, again Clare managed to take it all. She scooted across the bench to sit right next to me.

"Wow! Sis that was amazing, but you really shouldn't do that whilst I'm driving, you'll get me into trouble with the police."

"I only wanted to thank you for this afternoon, I've really enjoyed myself." Clare replied.

We were back home quickly; I dropped Clare off and went back to the garage to see if my Dad needed any help with the van he had recovered.

I pulled into the yard, I could see that my Dad had come back with our truck, but there was something wrong. As soon as I got out of the cab of my truck I realised what was wrong, my father was lying on the floor at the back of the truck. The van that he had recovered was quite a way from the truck.

I ran to my father, as I got closer I was horrified to see that he had obviously been struck by the van. I kneeled down next to him, he was not breathing! I tried to resuscitate him but was not getting anywhere. I called the ambulance and carried on whilst I waited, it felt like hours before the ambulance arrived.

The Paramedics where fantastic; they very quickly had all kinds of equipment and lines attached to him, and they got to the casualty dept very quickly.

All too quickly the consultant came into the waiting room, I could see straight away that the news he was bringing me was not good.

"I'm very sorry David. There was nothing I could do; your father had received massive injuries to his chest." The consultant continued "If it's any consolation, I'm sure your father would have died almost instantly."

I think that I'd known my father was dead the minute I drove into the yard, I don't really know what made me go back, after all my father had done thousands of recoveries over the years and I had already finished for the day.

I left the hospital and walked around for a while, I was stunned, in shock I walked for miles, going nowhere in particular when my mobile rang.

"Hey Dave, It's time you two were coming home for tea."

"Mom I... "Before I had chance to say any more my Mom cut across me.

"I know what you two are like once you start something, well just finish up and come home, your dinners nearly ready."

"OK" I said, I didn't know what else to say. It had all happened so quickly, obviously nobody had contacted my mother about the accident. Oh my god, I was going to have to tell my mother that her husband of nearly thirty years was dead!

And Clare, oh my beautiful Clare, this was going to turn her world upside down, inside out. Clare has always been close to my father, just like I am with my mother.

I walked in the front door, met by Clare coming down the stairs.

"Hey Handsome, it's about time you two came home I'm starving." Clare said.

"Clare"

"Oh what's up Dave, you look like you've seen a ghost?"

"Clare, oh Clare I'm so sorry, so very sorry."

"Dave your scaring me know, where's Dad?" Clare had gone from a bright playful mood to a worried one, and I was not doing much to ease it.

I walked over to Clare and took her in my arms and hugged her for all I was worth. Clare pulled away from me "I'll ask you again, where's my Dad?"

"Clare, when I got back to the yard I could see something was wrong, there was an accident. Dad was crushed by a van, the winch rope broke and the van knocked him over."

"But he's OK isn't he?" Clare asked with a look of hope.

"I'm sorry Clare, they tried there best but he was too badly injured."

Clare screamed "DADDY" before bursting into tears and collapsing into my arms, I held her tight to me wishing that I could take away the pain she was feeling.

My Mother came rushing in from the kitchen having heard Clare's scream; she stopped dead in her tracks somehow sensing something was very wrong.

I looked over at my mother as she stood there aghast. Without me saying a word to her she just said "Oh my god NO!"

The next few hours became a blur, somewhere amongst them I told my Mum what had happened to my Dad. It sounds bad, but the loss of my father did not hurt nearly as much as the pain that I saw my mother and sister going through.

After a while I realised that I was completely shattered and needed to go to bed, Mom and Clare were looking through the family album. They said that they would turn in shortly too.

I'd been in bed for just a little time when my door opened slowly; Clare was stood in the doorway.

"Dave, is it OK if I come in?"

"Of course it is Clare" I replied, she walked in and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I can't believe he's gone Dave, I don't think I've ever gone a day without seeing him, and now I'll never see him again"

A tear started down her cheek, I brushed it away with my hand and gave her a big hug.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Clare asked. "Do you think that would be a good idea?" I replied.

"I just need to be with you tonight, I just need you to hold me and tell me everything will be OK"

I pulled back my quilt and Clare got in next to me, I hugged her tight and we drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

When I woke the next morning there was a few seconds of relief before I remembered yesterday's events. My heart immediately sank the hurt and pain returned with a vengeance.

The only ray of light was that Clare was with me, I watched her sleep her chest rising and falling slowly with each breath. She looked so innocent, not a care in the world; I knew however that would change as soon as she woke up.

I didn't want Clare to wake up; I didn't want her to go through all this heart ache. I wish there was a drug that I could give her that would remove all the pain. The next few weeks are going to be very tough I thought to myself, I need to keep everything together; I need to be there for my Mom and Clare.

I gently got out of bed so I didn't wake Clare; I headed to bathroom and started the shower. The hot water washing down over me felt wonderful, it allowed me to relax even though it was only for a short time.

The next few days were a blur, Police and health & safety people checking what had happened to cause the accident. I decided to sort out the arrangements for my father's funeral. We had had a conversation not more than 3 months ago about death and what each of us would have at our funerals. At the time I thought it morbid, but I was glad that I was able to arrange everything just like my dad wanted.

Although one of his requests nearly didn't happen, instead of a hurse he wanted his coffin taken to the church on the back of the recovery truck. The health & safety inspectors had impounded the truck whilst they carried out there investigation, but luckily they were finished in time.

My Father was well known in the motor trade and lots of his friends and former colleagues came to his funeral.

Over the next couple of week's things gradually started to get back to normal; well as normal as could be expected.

Clare had returned to her college course and my Mother threw herself into the local community helping the local charity's fund raisers. I on the other hand was not finding things so easy, being surrounded by memories day after day.

It was very hard for me to return to the garage, my Father had started the business about fifteen years earlier. He had worked very hard to build a good reputation; I had joined him about six years ago when I left school.

One afternoon just after lunch I was trying to fix a running fault on an old VW, I had spent the last two day's trying to cure this problem, nothing I did seamed to work and I was getting very angry with myself.

I picked up the nearest spanner and through it as hard as I could, in no particular direction.

"Hey! Watch it" Clare shouted as the spanner missed her by inches

"Clear off Clare I'm busy" I said.

"Please don't Dave"

"Please don't what?" I spat "I've already told you Clare piss off I'm busy"

"Fine Dave wallow in self pity if you want!" and with that Clare was gone, as soon as she'd slammed the door I felt bad. Here was my lovely twin sister come to see how I am and I virtually chase her out of the place.

That was it; for weeks I'd been holding it together, being strong for everyone else. I slumped down in the office chair, my face in my hands and started to cry. I've never been a cry baby, but I sure made up for it; I just could not stop.

That afternoon I made a decision, I had to sell the garage; there was no way I was going to be able to keep it going. When I got home Clare was nowhere to be seen.

My mother came in a little after me, asking what I'd done to Clare.

"Why, what's up?" I asked.

"She called me a little while ago, she was breaking her heart." my Mother continued "Apparently you were very nasty to her this afternoon; she needed someone to talk to."

"Oh I see" I suddenly felt very bad, I was only thinking of myself. I had not spoken to Clare very much at all since my Fathers death, when I thought about it I had pretty much ignored her.

"David, I don't understand; you've always been very close to both me and your sister. But since your Father died you've been so cold and distant" My Mother was as always correct, I had shut myself into my own little world to keep everything in to hold it all together.

I noticed tears streaming down my mothers face. "Oh Mom, please don't cry, please don't you'll set me off" As I said that she held me close in her arms and we both started to cry our hearts out.

After a while we both calmed down, my Mother kissed me on the forehead and gave me a hug. "Now doesn't that feel better?"

"Yes, Mom it does feel better." I said.

"Mom, I'm going to sell the garage; I can't continue to work there." I was expecting my Mother to go mad, after all the garage was our living.

"I was expecting this." She said "Why do you think I haven't been to see you at the garage?"

Just then the phone rang, I answered; it was Clare.

"Oh Clare I'm so sorry darling, I've been a shit haven't I?"

"Yes, Dave you have; but you are still my brother and I love you." I could tell by the tone of Clare's voice that she had been crying. "I love you too Clare, even if it doesn't feel like it at the moment."

"Where are you Clare, do you need picking up?" I asked.

"No, Its OK I'm going to stay the night at Sandra's"

"Oh OK, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" Clare must have heard the disappointment in my voice; I had hoped to talk to her.

"It's OK Dave, I'll be back in the morning" Clare said.

"OK I'll see you in the morning, I love you!" I replied.

My mother was watching me as I put the phone down. "That's more like the Clare and David I Know" She said.

At about 1.00am I was awoken by the feeling off a warm and wet mouth surrounding my growing prick. It was Clare she had come back home and come straight to my room.

She needed to talk to me and thought it would be the best way to wake me!

"Clare, what are you doing?" I rather stupidly asked.

"Dave, if you don't know by now I'm wasting my time!"

"No, not that silly I mean what are you doing here? I thought you were staying the night at Sandra's?"

"I was going to." Replied Clare "But I needed to talk to you and I couldn't sleep."

"What did you want to talk about Clare?"

"I want you to sell the garage Dave; I think this is what's making you so unhappy"

To be continued...........

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Amazing Discovery Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds