• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Amsterdam Adventure

Amsterdam Adventure

12

The job of scribe to my Mistress and Master is not an easy one at times. They have tasked me to put to words their recollections as dictated under fear of dire consequence. My Mistress's name is Jenny and she has an incredible lust for exhibitionism, her husband, my Master, Phil, is a devoted voyeur. Together they make up a team who enjoy carrying out erotic fantasies in real life. They enjoy fucking in places where the potential for being seen is high, not to speak of their private fuck sessions where they enjoy having sex in front of friends, often allowing them to join in. This is to be the first of their recollections of their escapades, related as they happened with photos to illustrate and accentuate their experiences. Let the erotic games begin........

It was on a trip to Amsterdam that this particular incident occurred. In this ultra liberated city it is quite acceptable to walk in the narrow streets wearing very little and no-one will take exception. In fact, the rule of thumb in Amsterdam is that you can basically do anything you wish as long as you do not offend another person. While visiting the city Phil and Jenny decided to visit the sex museum, famous in Amsterdam. The idea was to visit the museum and then go to one of the hundreds of restaurants in central Amsterdam for dinner.

Jenny dressed in a black leather skirt with a black crocheted blouse, black full length stockings, mid calf black leather boots and a black leather jacket. The skirt was short and buttoned in front, Jenny smiled as she knew that she would be wearing no panties under the skirt. Jenny enjoyed being in public knowing that she was nude under her skimpy clothing. She loved the knowledge that her naked, smooth shaved pussy was just out of view of hundreds of people who would do anything to catch a glimpse of it. Jenny had another secret under her skirt, both of her pussy lips were pierced, perfectly positioned to stimulate her sensitive clitoris as she walked.

The blouse that Jenny had chosen was totally transparent, the gaps between the knitted wool did nothing to hide her pert 36DD tits, her smooth skin clearly visible to even a casual glance. The large holes in the fabric of the blouse allowed Jenny's stiff, pierced nipples to protrude through and her perfect areolas were easy to see contrasting against Jenny's milky skin. Jenny knew it was going to be a good night and she felt the stirrings of arousal starting between her firm breasts, radiating downwards to where her soft pussy lips nestled between her thighs, she felt the first tiny stream of warm, sticky fluid escape from inside her, making her slit slippery.

Excitement was mounting for Phil and Jenny as they made their way to the museum. It was nothing unusual to see scantily clad women walking in the streets of Amsterdam at night but the sight of Jenny's gorgeous legs disappearing under her leather jacket with no hint of her wearing anything under it was defiantly turning a few heads. Phil could feel the twitching of his lengthy cock in his pants as he anticipated what Jenny was going to have in store for him to watch. Jenny was struggling with the urge to open her jacket and show everyone her perfect tits, she didn't want to spoil the sense of anticipation by showing it all too soon but the friction of her erect nipples against the inside if her jacket was having a seriously arousing effect on regions lower down. Her pussy lips were swollen and aching to be stroked, the warm wetness becoming more pronounced as time went on. Jenny was not sure how long she could go on without touching herself, she sighed, hoping the museum was not much further.

At last, the museum entrance, a narrow foyer with a glass fronted ticket office. This was Jenny's cue, stepping up to the glass she undid the leather belt which held her jacket closed and pulled the front open. "Two please" she smiled at the gaunt little character behind the counter. Phil watched as the man's face literally dropped when he caught sight of Jenny's twins poking at him over the top of his counter. He muttered something in Dutch and fumbled with a ticket roll out of sight under the counter ledge, not for a second did his eyes leave Jenny's chest, his eyes may as well have been welded in his sockets. The little perv asked for fifty Krona and as the money and tickets exchanged hands Jenny gave her tits a cheeky little wiggle, the mans eyes looked like someone had hit him on the side of his head as he tried to stay focused on Jenny's nipples as they jiggled from side to side slightly. Jenny giggled and turned away, mission accomplished.

The Amsterdam Sex Museum is just that, a collection of sex memorabilia through the ages. The horny Victorians used to carve dildos out of hardwoods and ivory and even shape some pretty hunky phalluses out of wax. They were supposed to be so prim and proper, bullshit, they were having a ball under those huge skirts of theirs. On the outside pretending to be all virgin like but in reality they were just as horny as our modern day women, couldn't wait to get home to the dildo and from what I have read they were particularly keen on girl on girl action. Anyway, I digress, every kind of sex toy and aid is on exhibition in the museum and for Jenny this was just a full on tease in the condition she was in. By the time she and Phil had been inside for five minutes Jenny was walking around wide eyed, looking at all the different means of manual stimulation behind the glass panels. Now and then Jenny would reach up and give one of her aching boobs a gentle fondle, moving the crocheted blouse aside to expose her arousal to all who cared to look.

It was too much to resist when Jenny found a model of a nude girl on her knees, she smiled as she walked up the girl and exposing both her boobs began to fondle the girls tits. It was a real turn on for Jenny who knew that it would not be long now before she would need some release for her sexual tension.

At the next exhibit Jenny found another model in a position which she just could not resist taking advantage of.

By this time Both Jenny and Phil were both feeling pretty aroused. Jenny could see the outline of Phil's cock straining against his pants, the well defined shape of his large head showing clearly at the end of his thick shaft. Jenny couldn't wait to feel that warm hardness pressing against her inner thighs as the tip sought her soft opening. Jenny reversed her ass against Phil's bulge and cheekily thrust her firm cheeks back against his throbbing member. Phil returned the gesture by pressing Jenny against the nearest exhibit, bending her forward slightly he put his large hand up her skirt, searching between her inviting thighs and finding her puffy cunt lips. Probing gently with his fingers he parted her lips and inserted his middle finger into her waiting vulva, stretching her open to accept his intrusion into her narrow pussy. Jenny sighed as Phil's finger entered her and she thrust her ass back against his hand. MMMMmmm, now that was what she needed. Phil knew that if he continued fingering Jenny she would cum right there, reluctantly he removed his finger from the wet steamy grip of Jenny's pussy and putting his hand to his face sucked her sticky juices off of his finger, she tasted delicious.

Anticipation of a wild sex session back at the hotel made Phil and Jenny hurry through the remaining exhibits, both knew from experience that tonight was one of those "tear each others clothes off and fuck wildly" nights. Leaving the museum Jenny didn't cover up her partially exposed boobs and this caused a few cases of whiplash in both men and women as they walked down the narrow streets to a particular Chinese restaurant that they knew of. Jenny had taken a liking to one of their waiters on a previous visit and she was hoping that the same waiter would be there tonight.

Upon arriving at the restaurant Jenny smiled as she recognised the waiter that greeted them at the door, the woman's name was Tiger and as she approached she noticed Jenny's tits. They seemed to have the same effect on the young woman as they had on the perv at the museum ticket office, she could not keep her eyes off of Jenny's nipples and this really aroused both Jenny and Phil. Tiger had long jet black hair, typical Japanese porcelain complexion with small firm tits. She wasn't wearing a bra and the view of Jenny's tits right in front of her had made her own nipples come erect, pressing hard against her thin blue cotton uniform. Tiger greeted the pair, took two menus from the rack at the door and turned to lead the way to their table. Quick off the mark, Jenny looped her arm through Tigers as she turned pressing the girls arm against the curve of her firm breast. Jenny heard the girl gasp and felt her stiffen slightly but immediately relax and return the pressure against the swelling of her tit. In return Jenny got to press against the rubbery heat of the girls small boob, Jenny wished she could take her whole tit in her mouth and suck and nibble her nipple until the young woman convulsed in orgasm.

Once seated and with drinks ordered Tiger left to fetch the order and both Jenny and Phil watched as she walked away, her firm ass moving tantalisingly against the tight fabric of her dress. "Imagine licking out that tight little pussy while she tongue fucks me" Jenny commented to Phil as Tiger left, Phil just smiled, he was imagining, and how nice it would feel to push his aching knob into the firm resistance of her slippery hole. While Tiger was away Jenny made sure that her nipples was poking through the holes in her blouse, she wanted Tiger to have a clear view of her stiff nipples with their shiny piercings, ooooh how her pussy burned to be touched. The fingering Phil had given her in the museum had only fuelled the fire.

Tiger returned with the drinks, her gaze firmly on Jenny's nipples. The girl began to look flustered, barely containing herself. She busied herself by taking Phil's napkin and folding it placed it carefully in Phil's lap. She must have seen the bulge in his pants, for it was a few seconds before she seemed satisfied that his napkin was perfectly positioned. Jenny watched, amused at Tigers reaction to her husbands erection. Jenny knew what was coming and prepared for it by parting her thighs as she sat opposite Phil. Tiger, as anticipated, took Jenny's napkin next, folded it and placed it in Jenny's lap. Jenny took Tigers hand lightly in hers and firmly guided it up her skirt, between her legs. Tiger did not resist and to others in the restaurant she was helping a patron with a napkin. Jenny sighed as she felt the warmth of Tiger's fingers against her swollen lips and Tiger gasped quietly as she felt the slippery heat of Jenny's pussy. Jenny pressed gently on Tiger's fingers and, getting the hint, Tiger pushed deeper, feeling the slit part and the thick stub of Jenny's clit meet her probing finger. The temptation to masturbate Jenny there where she sat was great but Tiger knew that it would attract attention and she was sure to lose her job. Reluctantly she removed her hand from under the gorgeous foreign ladies skirt. It took all the self control she had to calmly take the meal order and deliver it to the kitchen.

From the kitchen Tiger went directly to the loo and locked herself into a cubicle. Hurrying she lifted her dress and pulled down her panties. It was a physical shock as her hand covered her small mound, she shaved her pussy smooth except for a small patch of hair just above her clit. Tiger had very small inner lips, with the result if her legs were open her clit and pussy opening were clearly visible. Now Tiger slowly moved her hand over her mound until her fingertip came in contact with the hard, pink tip of her clitoris. With her other fingers she parted her outer lips, pulling them open and upward, retracting the soft hood that covered her sensitive bud. She knew that her clit was now standing out from between her lips, hungry for friction. Momentarily slipping her finger past her clit, deeper into her cunt, Tiger felt the wetness of her open hole, circling the slippery opening she made sure to wet the tip of her finger before again bringing it into contact with her miniature cock which stood proudly outward. Tiger had discovered a while back that when she tightened the inner muscles of her pussy she could make her clit push further outward from under its hood, much like a mans erection emerging from his foreskin. Tiger tightened her inner muscles and her swollen shaft twitched and grew under the gentle massage of her wet finger. Tiger thought about Jenny's perfect tits with their hard nipples and Phil's long hardon and she began to wank her clit harder and faster. Tiger was breathing loudly and she hoped that no-one would come in while she was busy satisfying herself. Visions of Jenny's mouth over her clit, licking and sucking her, fingering her juicy hole, all were too much and Tiger's lust exploded into a eruptive orgasm. She bit her lip to stop herself crying out as her pussy convulsed, squeezing a warm stream of her juices from deep inside her.

Outside Jenny had begun to wonder what had happened to Tiger, a full ten minutes had gone by without any sign of the girl. Just as she was beginning to worry Tiger appeared and approached the table to find out if everything was alright and to tell them that their meal would not be much longer. Suddenly she bent over Jenny and whispered in her ear. Phil watched in fascination as the look on Jenny's face changed from fascination to pure delight. After a few moments Tiger left them and Phil had a chance to ask Jenny what Tiger had said. Jenny told Phil that Tiger had just admitted to her that she had been masturbating while fantasising about the two of them. Phil was shocked at Tiger's openness to share that with them but at the same time he was pleased because he knew the effect such a revelation would have on Jenny. He knew that her cunt was just bursting to have Tiger now. Jenny then told Phil that Tiger had said that they should come back the next day when the bosses weren't there and she would have a surprise for them.

The rest of the meal was memorable, the pure lust in the air whenever Tiger and Jenny were close to one another could be felt in the air. Both knew that they could do nothing tonight but were soooo turned on by each other that it was difficult to concentrate. Eventually it was time to leave and Tiger saw the couple out. As soon as they were outside Tiger looked back to make sure that no-one from the restaurant could see her then she turned to Jenny and kissed her hard, her hand in Jenny's long blond hair holding Jenny's mouth captive against hers while she explored the inside of Jenny's mouth with her hungry tongue and pressing herself tightly against Jenny's heaving chest. After what seemed a long time Tiger turned to Phil and did exactly the same thing, she tasted delicious, hot with passion. It was hard to leave her behind but the arrangement was to meet for lunch the next day at the restaurant, Tiger would be on duty.

Phil and Jenny discussed the evenings happenings on the way back to the hotel, which was only a few minutes walk from the restaurant. By the time they reached the elevator they were both ready to fuck in the street and not worry about who saw what. As the doors of the elevator closed Jenny hiked up her blouse and pounced on Phil who immediately placed his hot mouth over her right nipple. He sucked on the firm nub, feeling Jenny's areola harden and shrink in his mouth until the whole wrinkled, aroused nipple could fit in his mouth. Jenny was whimpering, crushing her crotch against Phil's leg, he could feel Jenny's urgent need to cum and thrust his thigh hard against her throbbing cunt. As Phil sucked on her nipple Jenny humped her mound against the firmness of Phil's leg, she was nearly there, reaching down she pulled her skirt upward and out from between her erect clit and the rough fabric of Phil's pants. The sensation of the dry fabric against her swollen bud was too much, all she could manage was "OH Fuck" as she released a monstrous orgasm from deep between her legs, she froze, her sensitive tip jerking as she convulsed in orgasm. Jenny felt a warm pool of her juices wet Phil's pants where her open pussy was against him. Phil released his death hold on her nipple and smiled as she tried to recover enough to stand on her own to feet for the walk to the room.

I am but the lowly scribe and what happened that night behind that hotel room door I am not privy to but if I were to venture a guess, it was some serious fucking.

The following day, after a long lay in and a breakfast brought up by room service, Jenny had made up her mind what she was going to wear for the meeting at the restaurant. It was obvious that she was excited about the prospect of getting together with Tiger and had decided on a tiger print dress which did not allow for any underwear to be worn with it.

Getting dressed was a ceremonial affair for Jenny and she took great care with every detail. When the time came to leave for the restaurant both Phil and Jenny were pretty excited at the prospect of what they hoped was going to happen. Again the short walk to the rendezvous and as expected Jenny drew looks from many of the patrons but Tiger was nowhere in sight. A waiter approached them and Jenny explained to the young lad that she was looking for Tiger. The waiter explained that they were very busy and if we didn't mind we could wait for service in the adjoining lounge, Jenny agreed and the young man led them through to the waiting lounge. Jenny sat on a large black leather couch while Phil made himself comfortable on a large recliner. The waiter took their drinks order and promised to let Tiger know that we were there.

The waiter returned a while later with their drinks and told Phil that Tiger would not be long. A few moments after he left Tiger walked in through the door. She was wearing her blue uniform again but Phil noticed that there were no tell tale pantie lines, giving away the fact that her pussy was naked under the thin cotton dress. Again Tiger could not keep her eyes off of Jenny, her eyes drawn down to the deep cleavage between Jenny's protruding tits. Jenny too made no effort to disguise the fact that she was ogling Tiger from head to foot. Her gaze froze for a long time on Tigers tiny, pert tits pressed against her uniform and hesitated again in her crotch, imagining the neat little slit nestled there. Jenny asked Tiger if she liked what she saw and Tiger smiled and nodded her head. With that Jenny reached up and took hold of the strip of fabric covering her boobs, without hesitation she drew the strip down, exposing her globes to Tiger. Tiger's mouth fell open as her eyes fixed on Jenny's beautiful pair, her nipples hardening under Tiger's stare.

Jenny was heating up as she watched the look on Tiger's face, Phil could smell her arousal and had honestly expected things to move a bit slower, but he wasn't complaining. Jenny lifted her legs up onto the couch and in doing so gave Tiger a full frontal view of her pussy from her clit to the cleft of her ass. What none of them had realised is that behind them stood a large, good looking Dutch student who had happened to walk past and noticed Jenny showing off her tits. He stood there mesmerised as Jenny's tits jiggled with each movement she made. Catching his eye, Jenny beckoned to him to come over to her. Without hesitation he walked over to her. Jenny dropped her legs down off the couch and placed her high healed shoes as far apart on the floor as she could. The result was that her shaved cunt lips were clearly visible to all and Tiger did not move her eyes from the stiff shaft of Jenny's clitoris where it stood erect from between her lips. Jenny then proceeded to undo the young mans pants and drop them to the floor. Her head was level with the boy's crotch so when his cock sprang free it was right in front of Jenny's face. A thick veiny shaft stuck out from between the young man legs, topped by a large, uncircumcised head.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Amsterdam Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds