• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Complete Submission FMM

Complete Submission FMM

12

Chapter One

Lisa knocked timidly on the front door, not knowing if he'd even be able to hear the light taps. She stood on a worn-out welcome mat thoroughly second guessing her decision to meet up like this.

She'd been clearly advised of his intentions, and had received explicit instructions by mail earlier in the week, along with a box of so-called "goodies".

She'd been instructed on what cloths to wear, which had been included in her box and also instructions on how she was to do her hair, and even how and what to shave. There was to be a through inspection before she would even be allowed to see David. Who would do the inspection she had no idea; however, she'd been fully warned that she must come with an open mind above all things and to let her body do the decision making.

Lisa stood on the front step for a matter of seconds before the door opened with one of those horror-story creaks. She was surprised to see that the man in front of her was not David, however, she'd been warned to come only with an open mind and willing body.

"Good evening Lisa, may I take your coat?" the stranger asked.

Lisa hesitated and asked shyly,

"Where's David?"

"My master has asked me to see that you've complied with all of his requests. Please remove your coat now."

Lisa giggled nervously at the man standing in front of her. Did he just say Master?

"You're master?" she continued laughing not comprehending in the least what was truly in store for her.

When she failed to remove her coat immediately, the doorman reached out and grabbed her ponytail pulling her head back hard. He leaned in so close she could feel his breath on her ear and neck and he growled,

"If you do not remove your coat immediately, I will do it for you and I promise it will not be enjoyable for you in the least."

"Master told me you would be a challenge, unskilled in the ways of submission and domination; however, he also said that there was never a woman that caught his attention like you have."

He added softly,

"Lisa, remove your coat now so that I can inspect how you've followed your instructions; then we will be able to continue."

She stood there for a moment letting everything he'd just said sink in. She'd had wondered just exactly what David had mean when he'd mentioned she would be pushed to limits she'd never thought was possible. That she would learn to take what was given with complete acceptance and abandon. David had also mentioned that she need not bother to come unless she was ready to be changed for the rest of her life.

It was because of the last statement that she was standing here, about to take orders from a complete stranger, a desire building inside that she could not understand.

*

Chapter Two

Lisa untied the belt from her coat and began fumbling with the buttons. Her hands shook with a combination of fear and anticipation of the unknown.

She opened the coat and pulled it off her bare shoulders. The doorman walked behind to pull it off her arms and tossed it into the house. He then walked around to scrutinize and observe fully what actions she'd taken to prepare herself for the night.

The woman looked stunning. Her hair had been pulled back high and tight in a straight brunette ponytail. A black leather choker adorned her slender throat accenting her bare shoulders.

She wore a black satin teddy, however, as requested it was crotchless and the top had been tied loosely for easy access. The teddy held clips on the bottom that attached to her black thigh-high stiletto boots, and around her ankles were the black leather straps David had sent her earlier in the week.

The doorman first reached up and held a breast in each hand, checking its firmness and weight; rolling a thumb over the nipple clamps she'd been advised to wear.

Lisa jumped slightly, her breath catching in her throat somewhat uncomfortable with this strangers' lack of courtesy at this being her first domination type of experience. She didn't know the rules, didn't know if any rules actually existed for that fact.

She could tell by the look on the strangers' face that he approved and became anxious to get David as soon as possible.

The doorman reached for her hand and guided her inside. The house seemed dark with only tall skinny candles on the floor to guide their way, the way to "what" she would soon find out.

They walked down a long hallway, stopping at a door that had been painted flat black. A serious contrast to the drab off-white walls in the hallway. There was also an overstuffed chair that sat in front of the back wall.

"Get onto the chair Lisa and do exactly what I say."

"Face the wall, and put your knees on each of the arm rests. Then I want you to bend over and allow yourself to balance on the back rest. Finally, I want you reach behind your body and spread your ass cheeks wide so I can look at you. You must be completely shaved as requested, or it is something I will have to do for you."

Lisa's cheeks turned crimson and the indecent request, how could she be so bold?

"Get up there!" The request came again.

"Do it now Lisa!"

She climbed up on the chair, thoroughly embarrassed but desperate to comply. She felt her legs over-stretched to reach both arm rests, and upon bending over, she could feel the cool air blow across her bare, very wet pussy.

Her body involuntarily shuddered at the feeling and her breath quickened. As indecent as this whole experience was, she found herself greatly aroused. Lisa flinched however, as she felt the doorman cover her hands with his hands and force her ass apart even wider.

The doorman used his thumbs to rub up and down the length of her swollen pussy lips all the way up to the tight pucker of her anus. He quickly found that she was smooth as glass and hot as fire.

"Master will be very please with you Lisa, you've done an excellent job. You may get down now."

The stranger opened the door with a pop and Lisa was immediately overwhelmed by the smell of lavender and vanilla. The smell both served to calm and entice her, it seemed to be drawing her down the stairs into what was obviously the basement.

She wasn't able to see into the room itself until she'd descended 3 or 4 stairs, however, when she was granted a full view she stopped in her tracks, unable to take another step.

The doorman gave her a little push from behind and she was instantly aware that there was no turning back. This was not a game, nor was it a night that would soon be forgotten.

Lisa continued until she stood on the basement floor trying to view everything that was in front of her. It was a huge room, painted in lavish colors of green and purple. There were accents of gold and silver here and there but nothing that would contrast the colors too sharply.

She noticed a long wooden table. There was a sheet covering it, however, it didn't lay flat and she wondered what it was covering. She tried to look around at the room itself and caught something out of the corner of her eye. Lisa quickly realized that it wasn't something but someone. It was David. He looked glorious coming out of the dark shadows wearing nothing more then a pair of white silk pants. They streamed behind him as he walked toward her and Lisa felt her body begin to weep with desire.

Just as she began to walk towards him, the room went black as the doorman pulled a blindfold over her eyes. Lisa instinctively tried to remove it but her hands were quickly slapped away. As it was tied, she tried again to pull it down and was greeted with another slap to her hands.

Someone also grabbed her wrists at that point and held them tight in front of her body while a restraint was tied around them. Moments later she felt more straps being placed around each thigh. She couldn't imagine what they would be used for but went along with it anyway.

She felt a hand behind her neck pressing her to move forward. Lisa stumbled slightly but an arm around her waist held her up and guided the way.

Her feet ran into something padded but firm and at that point, she was pushed over falling onto a bench set at waist level. Her feet were pulled up and set in a brace of some sort, leaving her laying flat on her stomach. Her legs were spread wide apart and she felt ropes being tied to the straps around her thighs holding her open and fully exposed to whatever or whom-ever wanted access. Her ankles were tied as well leaving her completely immobile from the waist down.

Lisa's wrists at that point were pulled far forward as well, and tied off somewhere in front of her body. "What could possibly be in store for me?" she thought to herself. She was now completely at the mercy of the two men in this room.

The men stepped away speaking softly, however, she could tell they were debating how best to begin. She couldn't make out all of the words, yet was able to catch the words lube, clamps and stretch. Her body began to shake involuntarily but a hand rested on her shoulder to calm her.

"Relax and enjoy yourself" someone whispered.

She was desperate to comply, however, when she felt something wet and cold being moved up and down the crease between her buttocks the shaking continued.

"Number One, please," someone said plainly. Lisa was able to hear a rustle from the area where she thought the covered table sat. Her nerves continued to get the best of her until her body was convulsing profusely.

"Lisa, you need to relax. Take a few deep breaths and try to settle yourself. I promise you won't be hurt much, definitely nothing permanent, and if you put your mind into it, this will be a truly memorable experience for all of us."

Lisa knew it was David speaking to her and tried to think back to when they first met in the bar almost a week ago. What was it about him that captivated her so and brought her to this place now? She pictured him standing in front of her, calm and collected as he proposed in very little detail what he'd like to do with and to her. She ate up all of his ideas thinking it would be a wonderfully different experience, shrugging away any thoughts that there may be any danger in it whatsoever. Yet, here she was. She was blindfolded, tied up, and set in a position that allowed total access to all of her orifices.

*

Chapter Three

Lisa lay there with her body stretched in a way that she had never imagined would happen. There was nothing that she could do to prevent any improper activity that she may not approve of but it was a condition that she had agreed to silently by showing up tonight. And now, she assumed it was David and not the doorman, began to rub some kind of lube around her ass. She'd never experimented with anal penetration; the only experience had been when her boyfriend licked across it now and again while eating her pussy.

No sooner had she finished the thought and blushed profusely, she felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart even further, a finger rubbing directly on, and slightly inside her virgin asshole.

"Number Two," was the next request and although she couldn't see what number two was, she knew where it would be used and instinctively tightened up.

"Calm yourself Lisa; I'm going to insert a pump into your ass."

"I can't," she groaned in disapproval.

A gag was quickly announced to her mouth, denying her the access to speak or complain further.

"This pump dear Lisa will stay in your ass inflating and deflating at random in the hope of stretching your ass hole. It's such a nice tight pucker, but we want it loose or at least able to stretch around my cock, at the very least my slave Jon's cock. Relax sweet Lisa, do it and you will please me greatly," he added seconds before she felt the object at the opening of her ass.

It was pressed gently to her tight hole at first twisted this way and that as to make sure it would be properly lubricated. Afterwards, it was back to the opening of her anus and pressed more firmly. Lisa tried to relax as she felt the object enter her very slowly. It was twisted slightly and moved in and out going deeper with each movement. It seemed the object was tapered at the end for easier insertion as she felt her ass being stretch wider the further it was pushed inside of her. Her ass hole began to sear in pain as it was brutally stretched to fit the probing pump.

Suddenly the probing stopped and she sighed in relief. Her relief was short lived; however, when she felt the object begin to swell to an even larger girth. She moaned in pain behind her gag feeling as though her ass was being ripped apart. Tears filled her eyes praying it wouldn't get any larger. The pump held the air for a few moments before deflating just as slowly as it had inflated. She sat there dumbfounded unable to comprehend the fact that she'd totally overlooked this possibility when weighing the options to accept David's original offer.

As the pump began to fill again, she groaned again in disapproval as her body tried to jerk away from it. She knew it was no use, yet felt compelled to try. She felt as though she would be torn apart each time the plug filled to its fullest point, and each time a wave of relief flooded her when she did not.

Tears continued to fall feeling completely humiliated at this point when she again felt her ass being spread wide apart. This time however, it wasn't to punish her with another toy, or to rub any more lube over her ass. She felt a warmth move over her ass cheeks and stop right next to her throbbing asshole. What she felt next caused her to jerk wildly trying to get away. "This can't be happening, it's too much" she thought to herself, pushed well past any level of humility she'd ever experienced in her life. A set of lips kissed the rounded globes of her ass, nibbling now and again. Soon she felt a tongue run from the top of her ass crack, all the way down to where the pump continued its assault on her hole. The wet, warm tongue moved around the plug, seemingly pressing to penetrate her ass as well. Although she knew it wouldn't fit, what she did notice is that it felt surprisingly good, and her hips moved instinctively towards the soft kisses.

Just as Lisa began to relax and thoroughly enjoy this teasing of sorts, the kisses stopped immediately and she again moaned her disapproval.

Moments passed and Lisa began to wonder where David had gone. She couldn't hear anything except a sudden subtle break of silence followed by a TWAP! Lisa screamed behind her gag as an evil red welt appeared against her milky white skin.

Before the pain began to subside, another TWAP this time across both buttocks and Lisa thought she'd pass out with the pain. Tears which had subsided briefly came flooding down her face. The pain was something she'd never felt before, and prayed would end very soon, however, another TWAP landed soundly, leaving another angry welt across the crease at the bottom of her right cheek.

She was sobbing uncontrollably, completely surrounded in pain and humiliation. She couldn't move away from the painful assault, couldn't ask him to stop, and somewhere in the pit of her soul wasn't really sure she wanted him too. She was totally confused and David was very aware of it. He knew it would only take a few more thrashes of the whip for Lisa to realize she had absolutely no control, and to surrender willingly to whatever he might conjure up.

Thwap...Thwap...Thwap! Three more slaps left Lisa's body trembling in pain and questioning what had occurred on this random night with this random stranger she had felt some kind of bond to.

She lay limp and spent. The plug in her ass continued its torment; however, there was a sort of unforeseen enjoyment in it. A moment of pride in the fact that she had taken what David had given her and taken it as well as she could. There was no telling what was in store for her, but her body trembled in a strange excitement and fear with the want of it.

Lisa suddenly realized that the entire room had gone quiet. She didn't hear David or his "slave" moving around. It was as if she were all alone, left in complete silence to reflect.

"Number five please" broke through the silence and Lisa's heart broke.

"How much more can I take" she whispered inaudibly behind her gag.

She jumped at the feeling of straps being attached behind her thighs and calves, and another behind her knees. The restraints around her wrists were loosened, and the spreader bar around her ankles was removed.

Lisa's body was stood-up and in a moments time was laid back slightly. Her feet were put up in stirrups, and the supports placed behind her knees and calves kept her knees up and spread apart. The straps around her thighs were pulled taunt and she was once again left fully exposed.

Propped up slightly in a gyno exam type chair, the platform where her butt rested was removed and her weight was held by the braces on the back of her legs. It wasn't at all uncomfortable, and Lisa's body began to betray her mind.

She could feel her exposed pussy becoming wet again, and her nipples stood taunt begging to be teased, licked, sucked; anything at this point. Her clit throbbed in the heat of humiliation and anticipation.

Lisa sighed wondering what was in store for her. She could sense someone was on either side of her but before she could guess what they were up to, two mouths covered each of her hard nipples. The moment of shock was soon forgotten as the two mouths flicked their tongues across the tips and bit down pulling hard, tugging gently. Lisa moaned from behind her gag, wishing she could watch the men tease her.

She felt a hand moved down her body and straight to her clit. A thumb pressed against the hard nub while a single finger pushed deep into her dripping cunt. Lisa tried to move towards it to show her approval, however, the binds around her legs and the strap across her stomach which she'd just now noticed, held her firm in her place.

Lisa finally felt an orgasm building, and tried in every which way she could to show her approval, however, the gag in her mouth, and the restraints on every other part of her body made it very difficult and she instead moaned deep in her throat.

"Does this feel good Lisa, is this what you want? Do you want to come on my hand while we suck on your tits?"

Lisa moaned again, begging silently for the mouths and fingers to continue to play with her body, however, the men pulled away quite suddenly and their mouths were replaced with tight nipple clamps again. Not only firm, but also vibrating randomly; they were just enough to assist in building towards orgasm.

"Number 7 please" came David's next request and although somewhere in Lisa's mind she remembered the last few numbers not being all too pleasant, she found herself wanting for whatever number 7 could be. She had become wanton at that point, begging to be touched while her clit had become engorged and throbbing.

Before continuing David leaned down and spoke directly to Lisa for the first time since the evening had begun.

"You've pleased me greatly this far sweet Lisa, would you like for me to continue?" "If so, nod yes or no."

There was a single moment of hesitation before she nodded yes, and heard David move away quickly.

He returned with what she assumed was number 7 and was intrigued when she felt a warmth on her pussy and ass. She assumed it was a light as there had been nothing rubbed on her skin, and she felt nothing touching her directly. She couldn't comprehend what was going to happen; however, she blushed at being viewed so intimately.

David reached for Lisa's wet pussy and pushed her lips wide apart with his fingers. She wondered what it was that he was looking for but felt his breath on top of her clit and tried to move her hips closer.

David closed the small distance by flicking his tongue across her hard clit, causing Lisa to groan loudly from behind her gag. David latched onto her clitoris and sucked hard while his fingers moved into and out of her vagina. He pushed deep and moved his fingers back and forth with a "come-here" motion. He had found her G-spot and was working it while Jon moved underneath Lisa's body and removed the nipple clamps. He continued to roll her small tight nipples between his fingers squeezing her breasts, while David quickly removed the plug from her ass.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Complete Submission FMM

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds