• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brotherly Love Ch. 02

Brotherly Love Ch. 02

In the first part of this story I had narrated how I came to make love to Minu, my elder brother's wife. The first part I wrote in the third person. This time I make it a first person narrative. I left the story incomplete. I now relate the rest of it. I had told you the interesting things that happened when I accompanied my sister-in-law in a bus to Mysore from Chennai. Late in the evening owing to bus breakdown we had to sleep in the veranda of a rest house. It was cold, and we had to cuddle because we had not packed warm clothing. My sexual desires were aroused when I lay hugging my sister-in-law. She was affected too for she persuaded me to have sex with her in the middle of the crowd of sleepers. On our way back we made love again in the night bus. My sister-in-law said she had always wanted to have sex with me so that she can have a baby that her husband seems unable to provide.

For a fortnight after our return we had many relatives staying with us so I could not have any time alone with my Anni (elder brother's wife in my Tamil language). On the day they left I came home early from office. I knew my brother was away, and my parents were off to a wedding in another part of the city.

Anni opened the door when I rang the bell. She smiled, and by a wave of her hand asked me to go to her room. She followed me in and we hugged and kissed.

"Nandu darling I am missing you horribly. Say sweet things to me," she said. "What you spoke to me that day in the bus as we were making love is always ringing in my ears." I remember what I did that day. Nothing remarkable; I gave a running commentary of what we did to each other. I found it very erotic, and so apparently had my Anni.

I did the same now. I hugged her and holding her head close to my chest I spoke. "Minu dear I am yearning to play with your breasts. I am excited to see you undo your blouse and bra so that your Nandu can play with them. How soft they are darling. How tight are the tits, ready to receive my lips. I hope soon they would be full of milk, and when our baby's stomach is full I can clean up what remains. I will now rehearse for the day I would be doing that." I had to stop, and as I caught her tit in my lips I could feel my Minu shudder. Soon she was chirping and chuckling like a nestling, and then she was lifting up her legs and spreading them. She was pulling my head down. I was able to resume my commentary.

'Your thighs are so smooth. Now I can see he centre of the universe approaching. Now I see it, your divine pussy. Smooth and shiny. Your Nandu likes it smooth. Did you shave today for him? How I love it. As I pass my hand up and down the cleft I am tingling. The inner lip is so leaf like, and Ah! your clit. It is hiding under the hood. Now it is coming out, and now it is out inviting my lips. How wet you are darling. You are pouring. Lie down darling I know you are ready for a lick. How wonderful it is to lick you."

I licked till she screamed a muffled scream, and then I got on top of her. "How soft is your hand as it holds my cock. So deftly you insert. Now I am in. Yes I'll go as deep as I can. You are nearing the climax, so am I my sweetest darling. I am fucking my Anni. Speak loudly my darling so that the whole house can hear. 'My brother-in-law is fucking me.' Say that again and again as we climax." We climaxed and Minu did say what I wanted her to say loud and clear. We lay exhausted.

A week later as I was passing her in a passage Minu showed two fingers. I did not know what it meant. The next day she showed three fingers and gave the thumbs up sign. Now I knew. She was missing her periods.

The news that she was pregnant created a furor in our home. My brother was strutting about as if he had achieved the impossible. My mother took over Minu so completely that I could hardly have a word with her. Soon her parents came and took her away as per custom. She would be back only three months after delivery. I spent my days and nights thinking about her. There was no way I could see her for she was in distant Madhurai, deep in the south.

One morning my brother, who had returned from his father-in-law's place a few hours earlier, told me to take some pickles that mother had made especially for the daughter-in-law. You can see Minu too. She wants to see you. I was thrilled. I went two days later. When I went there I knew the reason why my brother wanted me to visit Madhurai. Minu has a cousin, an uncle's daughter, whom they were trying to fix for me. She was also visiting her aunt. One day I was with this girl and Minu when Anni asked me if I would like to feel the child kicking in the womb. I said I would love to. Thereupon she exposed her abdomen and that girl and I took turns feeling the movement. I did feel something, but I was not sure whether it was movement or it was just my imagination. The girl left as if she had work in the kitchen. It was to give Minu a chance of finding out what my intentions were regarding that girl.

"You like her," she asked.

"Not in any special way," I said.

"Pretty, isn't she?"

"Quite."

"Good figure."

"I prefer yours."

"I am always available. Please remember that after this baby we have to work for another. Please don't think that your duties to me would be over once you get married. You have to marry anyway, the sooner the better, and what better girl than Shamu."

"I am not thinking of other women Anni," I said, "for me you are the only woman."

Minu delivered a boy baby. I saw photographs of it. My brother announced that the baby was a spitting image of himself. My father and mother went all the way to Madhurai to see their first grandchild. My mother said that the baby resembles her husband, and I presume that the other grandmother would have said the same thing of her husband. I saw photographs of the baby. It had a flat nose, large eyes and was totally bald. I hope I did not resemble him.

Minu returned with the baby three months after delivery. The baby's face was now in better shape. The nose was not that flat and there was some hair on the head. My father ordered me to another room, a smaller one upstairs. The baby's needs were paramount. I had to wait of an opportunity to see Minu alone by herself in the house. The combination of my parents being away and my brother going on one of his business trips were not as common as they used to be. But two months after her return it happened. I came early from office. I went straight to my room and changed to fresh clothes. I did not want my street clothes to contaminate the baby's room.

"I expected you to come straight here," said Minu. I explained, and she was happy I was so thoughtful for the baby's well being. We hugged and kissed. I carried the baby. He smiled. It was so sweet to see him smile.

"He resembles you," said Minu.

"May be, but to me all babies seem to have the same face." She laughed.

"His feeding time is slightly overshot. I wanted to feed him when you are watching. She took the baby and put it on her lap. She unbuttoned her blouse and took out a breast. It was much bigger than what it was when I saw it last. The nipple was fuller too. The little fellow eagerly caught one tit and munched on it. He was not sucking. He was munching like a toothless man chewing pan. It was lovely to watch the baby feed. I sucked his mother differently. I folded my lips on my teeth and bit on the nipple. He did not have to do that for he had no teeth.

Minu changed to the other nipple after a while. Soon he was full.

"Burp him," she said. I lifted him up and tapped him on the back. He burped massively, almost like a beer drinker.

"He burps better when his father holds him," said Minu. I turned towards Minu when she said that. Our eyes came into contact and she smiled and put out her hand. I held her hand and squeezed it. We felt very close to each other. She placed the baby on the cradle. Soon he was asleep. Minu hugged me and made me lie on the cot. She placed my head on her lap and thrust her breast forward. I caught hold of the tit between my lips. I did not have the little fellow's technique for very little milk came into my mouth. I did not like the taste of human milk.

We then had sex. She had a moderate orgasm. I then went to prepare coffee for myself and Minu. We drank and then we fucked again. From then on whenever we got the opportunity we had it. I knew our luck would not last. Sooner or later my parents and my bother may start suspecting. I shuddered when I thought of that. But I was helpless.

Meanwhile the pressure for me to get married was increasing. My father and mother could not understand why I was refusing very good offers. My brother was more astute, for after all he is a very good business man. One day during lunch the discussion was again about my reluctance to get married.

"I don't know what he wants," said mother.

"I know," said my brother. He paused. Everyone turned in his direction. "He wants someone very like Minu." I looked up. He was staring at his plate with strange concentration. I darted a sideward glance at Minu. There was a look akin to terror in her eyes. They apparently had a talk about my liking for her. How much he knew I cannot say, but he knew more than was good for our family. I had to go. I got a job in a gulf state and was preparing to leave. I got a chance to talk to Minu. We were sad, but both of us understood that it is in the best interest of every one for me to go away. I left within a month. My family meant more to me than anything else. For their sake I would do that and more.

I am now in Dubai. I know my problem and I have to live with it. I am a monogamist. I never even think of any woman other than Minu. She is the only one in my thoughts, and the only one in my fantasies. The tragedy is that the only girl I can love is another man's wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brotherly Love Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds