• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lucy's Revenge Ch. 04

Lucy's Revenge Ch. 04

123

I should have called in sick the next day but thought by concentrating on work I could take my mind off the previous two days' events. My jaw was sore from keeping my mouth open most of yesterday afternoon giving blowjobs and my ass hurt so much from being fucked at the truck stop I could hardly sit. But that's what I had to do to pee since Lucy left my cock securely locked up in the chastity device.

Despite all this I was horny as hell as was willing to do just about anything to cum. I needed relief desperately. But thanks to Lucy, I knew I wasn't cumming anytime soon and definitely not until Lucy had a couple of more "play days" with me.

One play day would be me dressing en femme and providing the entertainment at a bachelor party. Lucy told me my entertainment would be X rated. But since I know some of the men that will be at the party I don't know how I'll ever be able to do it. Well in reality I do know how, Lucy was blackmailing me and I'll do anything to get her to give me the videos without distributing them.

The second play day will be worse – dreaming up ways to sexually humiliate myself in front of a large group or groups of people. Then perform those activities of my own free will to have the chastity device removed. Free will my ass! What free will is there when you're being blackmailed?

I was just beginning to get my mind off my dreaded future when the first anonymous e-mail popped up on my work computer. I say anonymous because the "From" wasn't any person's name I knew and it came from a Yahoo account. We all know how easy it is to set up one of those accounts and I'd never know who really sent me the e-mail.

I opened the e-mail and read "Cynthia, thanks for the blow job yesterday! Let's meet at the beach this Saturday. Same time, same place."

Oh shit!!! I panicked and immediately deleted the e-mail. This meant someone from yesterday knew who I was. And how did they get my work e-mail? This also meant they knew where I worked.

I prayed it was just Lucy having more fun at my expense but I knew for sure there was no way I was ever going back to that beach – ever.

About a half hour later – just when my heart rate started to subside along came another e-mail from someone different. I was hesitant but curiosity got the best of me and I opened it.

"Can't wait to fuck your tight ass again – Master"

It would be a cold day in hell before I ever let Master fuck my ass again with his massive cock. What was I thinking "cold day in hell"? I'd never let any man near my ass again. I'm straight, not gay!

I deleted this e-mail also.

The next e-mail came from one of the drivers from the truck stop yesterday. I knew which trucker it was because he quoted in his e-mail what he had whispered in my ear as he gave my ass a royal fucking.

I knew Lucy wasn't in the men's bathroom when this guy fucked me and couldn't know that he told me I was faggot with a tight pussy and he was the stud that was going to stretch my ass wide open wide open and then fuck me so deep I'd swear I had another cock in my throat.

I now knew the e-mails weren't all coming from Lucy. But how in hell did they get my work e-mail?

Throughout the day I kept receiving e-mails. With each new e-mail the knot in my stomach got bigger. I was getting more embarrassed by the minute and could no longer concentrate on work.

Mercifully the workday ended and I didn't have to open any more e-mails that made me relive the past two days.

As soon as I got home I poured myself a shot of tequila and drank it then did another shot and another. It was the fastest way I knew get a buzz going and hopefully calm me down.

The tequila hit me hard and I started to relax and that's when my brain started functioning again.

Oh Shit! I was fucked beyond belief.

The e-mails I received all day were sent to my work e-mail not my personal one. It didn't make any difference if I deleted the e-mails or not. The e-mails would still be stored on my company's e-mail servers till the techies deleted them. Who knew how long that would take or who would look at the e-mails in the interim.

All employees had been put on notice that some employees had been using company computers for accessing inappropriate websites (i.e. porn) and others were sending jokes or other non-business items via the company's e-mail.

We were told if we were caught visiting inappropriate websites or using e-mail for non- business there would be disciplinary action up to and including termination.

That meant "big brother" could be monitoring my e-mails. Thank God no e-mail mentioned my real name. They all referred to me as Slut or Cynthia. Perhaps I could explain today's e-mails as spam if I was caught.

The next day at work I tentatively opened my work e-mail fearing how many new anonymous e-mails I received overnight. Thankfully there were none and I breathed a sigh of relief.

It was short-lived. At 8:30 that morning an anonymous e-mail showed up with an attachment. What do I do? I did what everyone else would do and opened the attachment. Big mistake!

It was a picture of me kneeling on the beach in a skimpy thong bikini giving a blowjob to a rather large black man. By large I mean he was built – tall, muscular and extremely well hung. His head was cut off in the picture so I couldn't identify him – as if I would ever want to!

You couldn't see my hands were cuffed behind my back in the picture and with his cock halfway down my throat it looked like I was doing this of my own free will. But I wasn't!!! I was only sucking his cock because I was being blackmailed!

What was I to do? How do you argue with a picture? You can't. Anyone who saw this picture would draw their own conclusion and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. Except, delete the e-mail which I did.

But what about the copy on the company's server?

More pictures showed up throughout the day. There were ones from the State Park when dressed as a slut and gave blowjobs for a dollar to be able to buy my car keys back so I could go home. There were pictures from the beach when I was being led by a leash in a thong bikini - Lucy was never in the pictures.

There were multiple pictures of me giving blowjobs on the beach as well as my humiliating walk back to Lucy's car with my wig and bikini top removed. My fake 40DD glued on breast forms sticking out for everyone to see. There were even pictures of me getting my ass fucked in the men's bathroom at the truck stop.

The only consistent thing was every guilty party's face wasn't showing and mine was. And by guilty I mean every man that took advantage of me. Here I was, a man blackmailed into dressing like a slut then either giving blowjobs or taking hard cocks up my ass.

Of course it wasn't my choice into which the hole the men came – but they all did cum. So far it had been Lucy and Rick's choice. They made sure a lot of men came into my ass and down my throat pretty much 50/50. Weren't they thoughtful?

I deleted every e-mail with every picture as soon as I opened them up. By the end of the day I was basket case. Can you even imagine how humiliating it is when you're straight to give a blowjob? How about taking a cock up the ass while other men are watching and cheering the man on who's fucking you while waiting their turn to bury their cock up your ass?

These pictures made me relive the nightmare from the past two days. I was beet red with embarrassment and humiliated beyond belief.

At 5:00 that night I shut down my work computer knowing I deleted every inappropriate e-mail and wouldn't be faced with my forced slutty behavior for the entire weekend. Thank God I had two days to rest my weary asshole and mouth. And nothing was going to make me get out of my house to perform more sex acts on men - period.

I went to sleep that night after drinking two bottles of wine by myself - no dinner. I'd lost my appetite that morning with the first e-mail and didn't know if or when I'd get it back.

The next morning I awoke to the ringing phone and it was Lucy.

"Good morning slut." She said in a cheerful voice "Did you have fun at work these last two days?" She couldn't contain it anymore and burst out laughing.

I didn't respond with a big "Fuck You" like I wanted for fear of another punishment. I just said "No Mistress".

"I'm surprised with that answer. Didn't you receive a lot of fan mail?"

"I received a lot of inappropriate e-mails that might get me fired! How the fuck did those men get my work e-mail address?" I demanded.

"I know it's early and you're probably a little stressed so I'll forgive your attitude this one time. But don't ever let it happen again or we're going back to the truck stop. Can you even guess how many times your ass will be fucked in 24 hours when I abandon you bent over and handcuffed."

"This time I'm going to make you wear a garterbelt, stockings, 4 inch "fuck me" heels and an open tip bra so I can put weighted nipple clamps on you before I leave. Perhaps I'll leave a riding crop so the truckers can get your ass nice and red before they fuck it.

"You'd like that slut wouldn't you?"

How was I to answer that? Of course I didn't want any part of it, but Lucy told me yesterday that if she ever asked if I wanted to do something I had better answer "Yes Mistress".

But I couldn't just say "Yes Mistress" or Lucy might haul my sorry ass down to the truck stop today.

I compromised and said "Yes Mistress, but only if I show attitude again and need to be punished."

"Well then we're in complete agreement. If you ever give me attitude again we're going to the truck stop. And I will leave a riding crop for the truckers to whip your ass. I bet they can swing it real hard. What do you think?"

I thought so too and promised myself I'd never talk back or show attitude again. From now on it was going to be "Yes Mistress" with a smile.

"To answer your question, everyone you have given a blowjob to or has fucked your ass has been given a piece of paper with personal information about you. They were all so appreciative of your services I just knew they'd want you to service them again."

I could barely get the question out of my mouth "May I ask what kind of information Mistress?" I even managed a small smile even though Lucy couldn't see it. I hoped it came through in my voice so I wouldn't end up at the truck stop.

"Oh, just the important information, like your name and how to get in touch with you."

What??? How could Lucy do that?

Lucy must have read my mind because she followed up with "Oh don't panic yet slut! I only gave them your fem name and your work e-mail. However, they were all instructed to blind copy me on all e-mails to you. And based on the volume of e-mails I was copied on, I believe they did."

"Some of those e-mails were pretty kinky! If I had to pass judgment based on those e-mails alone, I'd swear you have the tightest ass and give the best head of any man alive. You must be a very special slut. Too bad I'm a woman since you only seem to like servicing men."

No, I didn't like servicing men! I'm straight and if allowed I'd fuck Lucy's brains out and show her how well I could service a woman. And with that thought my cock stirred but couldn't get hard with the chastity device locked on.

What was Lucy doing to me? I was a straight married man. But this week all I had done was give blowjobs, get ass fucked and could only think of having sex with Lucy. I no longer was thinking about my wife.

My balls hurt. I needed to cum so freakin' bad and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it.

Lucy broke my chain of thought by saying "I also included a note telling the guys you were a cum slut and if they ever had an opportunity to have a party of five or more men you'd dress like a woman and satisfy them all. I hope it was OK to say that. You just seemed to be having so much fun this week I knew you wanted, no, needed more cock!"

What the fuck was Lucy trying to do to me? There was no way I'd ever show up at a party dressed as a woman and service all the hard cocks. No, never!

Lucy continued by saying "Just so you know, my explicit instructions on the note were if someone invited you to a party to service five or more men and you refused, they were to let me know. If I have a copy of their original e-mail with the invite I'll know it's legit. Only then I will give them additional information about you. Like your real name, where you live and your wife's e-mail address."

Oh my God!!!!!

"After all I'm just looking out for you by not letting some man take you of by himself and ravage you. I figure there's safety in numbers. And besides I like it when you get fucked multiple times!"

What was Lucy thinking? How stupid was she? By giving away my work e-mail address I could get fired. I couldn't keep getting e-mails of a sexual nature without getting fired! The fucking bimbo!

Then it hit me. I'm the one being blackmailed into sucking cock and taking it up the ass, not Lucy. I'm the man that was dressing like a slutty woman and servicing every cock offered me. I guess Lucy wasn't so stupid after all – perhaps it's me.

"Oh slut, don't forget. If I get even one legitimate complaint about you not servicing a party of five or more, I'm taking you to the truck stop with the riding crop. Do you think I'll get many complaints slut?"

"No Mistress" was all I could say.

It was a long weekend. I didn't check work e-mail via web mail for fear of what I would find. I'm a highly compensated manager in my company and am expected to be available 24/7 in case anything came up. But this weekend I just couldn't do it. I was so shaken Friday night when I left work I even forgot to take my Blackberry home for the weekend.

I knew there would be hell to pay on Monday morning if I didn't respond to one of the big bosses e-mails over the weekend. But right now I didn't give a shit! I had enough problems of my own without thinking about the company's. The company would survive with or without me – I just hope it wasn't the latter.

Monday morning –

I could barely drag my sorry ass in to work but did. I wasn't in early like normal – I usually prided myself on being the first person in and the last to leave at night. It was the old FILO concept I learned in economics so many years ago in college. But I was afraid of what the day might bring so I didn't show up till right at 8:00. There were a few good natured snickers and comments like "Have a hard weekend boss?"

Of course I didn't have a hard weekend. My cock was locked in a chastity device! If it was removed, I might have been hard for only a minute because I would have jerked-off immediately I was so fucking horny. I really hated Lucy and what she was doing to me but also would have fucked her brains out if she gave me the chance. Too bad that would never happen. She deserved it and I had definitely earned it!

I went into my office and immediately noticed a Webcam had been added to my computer sometime over the weekend. How cool! Our company is worldwide and had been talking about adding them to enhance conversations with people in different locations. But I'm sure the real reason was budget constraints. A Webcam is a heck of a lot cheaper than an airline ticket to meet face-to face with someone.

I sat at my desk and turned on my computer. The red light on the Webcam was already lit indicating it was also working. It took a few minutes to boot up the computer and log into e-mail which I was dreading. Thank God there were no new non-business e-mails and only a few business ones that weren't critical.

I breathed a sigh of relief and that's when an Instant Message (IM) popped up on my computer. It read –

"Good morning Cynthia. We enjoyed reading all your e-mails and viewing all your pictures over the weekend. The IT Team"

My world as I knew it just ended. I might as well pack up my desk and resign now.

The first IM was followed by a second one saying "Are you game?"

My hands were shaking so bad I could hardly type but managed "What do you mean, am I game?"

"Stand up, pull down your pants, then pull down your underwear. We want to see your dick."

I panicked. I couldn't do this even having a private office. I didn't know who was watching the Webcam broadcast. All these thoughts and more were going through my head when another IM came through.

"It's not like we haven't already seen your dick. We just want proof you're game or the e-mails and pictures will be turned over to HR and you'll be fired."

OK, I know this is sick thinking on my part, but maybe if I went along with the "IT Team" I wouldn't have to resign or be fired.

I slowly stood up and faced the Webcam and pulled my pants down. I turned beet red because I was wearing women's black lacy underwear. A long time ago I had decided women's underwear were sexy to wear and hadn't worn men's boxers since then. Of course I hadn't imagined standing in my office with my pants around my ankles showing whoever was watching the Webcam my sexy undies.

"We like. Turn 360 so we can see that sexy ass then pull down your panties."

I turned slowly giving them a nice view of my panty covered ass then turned back around and pulled my panties down to my ankles. When I stood back up they could see the chastity device on my cock and the little landing strip of pubes I had left unshaved.


Talk about being humiliated. I didn't have a clue who was watching me via the Webcam but I knew I was going to be their slave too.

"Sit down, but do not pull up your panties or pants. We need to have a conversation"

I did as instructed praying no one would come into my office while my pants and panties were down around my ankles.

The IMs came fast with each only containing a sentence or two -

"Everyone says techies don't have a sense of humor or a life. Well we're here to prove that theory wrong."

"Every person we've caught visiting porn sites or abusing the company's e-mail we've asked if they are game."

"If they are, we play. If not, they get fired."

"If you're still game, there're several women and men you'll be playing with for our enjoyment. If not, you'll be fired. What's it going to be?"

I didn't have a choice. Jobs like mine and the salary I make are few and far between.

I typed "I'll play" and hit send.

"Excellent. But after looking at all your pictures of sucking dicks and being ass fucked, we already knew you would."

"As much as we like your sexy black lacy panties they don't cut it. Starting tomorrow and everyday forward you're to wear a matching garterbelt, thong and bra with stockings under your work clothes. No socks.

"We'll check everyday by having you take off your pants and shirt and prove it. Some days we'll check multiple times so you don't think once you've showed us what you're wearing you can remove your sexy lingerie."

"This has been fun but we need to get to work. But before we do you need to take the dildo out of your bottom left drawer and stick it up your ass for us."

What dildo? I didn't have a dildo in my desk and I sure as hell wasn't going to stick it up my ass for these techies. If they wanted to humiliate me by making me wear lingerie to work that was fine. In fact I was secretly looking forward to it.

But putting a dildo up my ass at work while they watched on the Webcam – not a chance.

"If you don't want to be fired, open your drawer and take out the dildo NOW!"

I couldn't not do as ordered so I opened my drawer and pulled out the dildo. I'm not an expert, but as far as dildos go this one was the best and most realistic I'd ever seen. It was black and had to be at least 10 inches long and very thick. It had a perfect head and was covered with veins that looked real. I wish my cock looked this good when it was hard.

My thoughts were interrupted by a new IM.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lucy's Revenge Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds