• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Paying the Landlord Ch. 04

Paying the Landlord Ch. 04

I had brushed my teeth so many times by gums started to bleed. I had chewing gum after chewing gum, but nothing could get rid of the foul tasting shit out of my mouth. I threw up time and time again for the rest of that day. I felt so degraded and humiliated.

I looked at myself in the bedroom mirror. I had been so pre-occupied with being sick and brushing my teeth I had no idea of how I now looked.

My mascara had run all down my cheeks, with the tears that I had cried and the semen shot over my face. My blonde hair was matted together with the filthy tramp cum shot over me. My latex dress was smeared and shined with three different loads of spunk, as were my boots.

I changed out of them and stood before the mirror naked. I saw I had bruises in my hips, where those filthy fuckers used me as a piece of shit, where they had held me as they took turns using me. I had dry semen all over my breasts, and my inner thighs. Worse still, my pussy and anus leaked semen.

I moved my hand towards my anus and it was very sore. I had lost my anal virginity to the lowest forms of life on the planet. I gently brushed my anus and felt the wetness of cum. I moved my hand to view and saw that there was blood mixed in with the cum. Blood from me, where they viciously assaulted my ass.

I got into the shower and scrubbed my skin hard. I needed to wash away wherever those foul tramps touched me. I scrubbed so hard my skin turned red and sore. Some relief did come however that Stephen wasn't at work for the next few days. This meant I could have some rest bite before he came for me again.

We had sex, Stephen and I, but for a strange reason, I couldn't enjoy it. After what had happened to me these past days, how could I get horny?

"Are you ok Helen, what's the matter?" he softly asked.

I just told him I wasn't in the mood, and we left it at that. I was hoping that he would at least try to get me horny, but he didn't. We just cuddled instead.

Another thought came to me. My pussy had been betraying me for sex all week, why was it not dying for cock now?

Then Stephen started kissing me, he rolled on top of me and explored my mouth with his tongue. As he did so he moved his hand down between my thighs and parted them. He aligned his penis and slowly entered me. I sighed in pain as I was very tight.

He slowly made love to me as I lay there, but all I felt was the soreness of my pussy.

I wanted to cry. I had been trying all week to not enjoy my debauchery, and I didn't enjoy it at all, but my pussy did. And now, when I wanted to make love with my husband, my pussy wasn't allowing it.

It wasn't long until Stephen unleashed himself inside me with a loud groan. Yet my pussy still didn't twitch with excitement, not one bit.

"Oh yeah, didn't you finish Helen?"

I looked at his eyes and foresaw the disappointment if I was to say no.

I smiled and said yes, of course.

He looked at me puzzled, "but you didn't moan?"

"That's because I was biting my lip not to", I smiled back.

He smiled and we left it at that, but I silently cried myself to sleep that night.

Our 2 days went fast and before I knew it, I was sat on the couch awaiting Mr.Allen's arrival.

I knew that he would of wanted me dressed so I did so. I put on the black Basque with black fishnet stocking suspenders and high heels. I then sat on the sofa awaiting his arrival.

I felt the usual, fear and sadness, and I then felt my pussy. It was wet. I was angered. Why? Why couldn't of my pussy been as wet as this when I was with my husband? It must have been the anticipation. What disgusting act of sexual debauchery would I suffer to next? Whatever it was, my pussy couldn't wait. I felt so disgusted at the thought that a piece of my body was acting like...a whore.

When Mr.Allen arrived he was over the moon to say the least about my appearance.

"My, my Helen, your turning into a real little whore aren't you?"

It was true. My cunt was driving me insane, it was getting hot at the way Mr.Allen referred to me as a whore.

"I have a surprise for you Helen..." I looked up, "I have someone outside who's been dying for some of you're cunt. You see you have somewhat of a rep now. Word travels fast."

I was scared, "How many people know?"

"Oh, well a fair few of the women in this apartment are aware of your, financial implications, shall I say," he laughed.

I looked at him with a look of shock on my face.

"I wouldn't worry Helen, let's just say they have their own financial implications to be too bothered with you."

"Do you mean that you're humiliating other women in this apartment as well as me, for rent?"

He smiled.

"Well, if they can't pay me my money, they'll have to pay by some other means. Most of the women in this block are living here rent free, but I make sure that the 'free' part doesn't really apply."

He said it with such coldness it literally made me shiver.

"Actually just between me and you", he continued, "some of the women here love being treat like a complete and utter whore. They didn't at first but how they took to the humiliation, it was quite wonderful to see."

He looked up at saying that, as though he was an actor on stage. He quickly snapped out of it and remembered his 'friend' who was dying for me.

"You can come in now."

I held my breath and looked at the doorway.

"Oh my God, please not him." I cried.

In the doorway stood one of my neighbours who lived in the apartment below us. Weird was an understatement. He never left his apartment and when he did, he smelt terrible. He was fat and ugly, he was one of those blokes who live with their mothers until they're 40 and spend their lives sat in front of a computer screen whilst watching Power Rangers all day or something.

He had awful, matted dark hair, a grubby beard and wore a pair of crappy thick black rimmed glasses. His teeth were yellow and black, and his gums were as black as the Ace of Spades. He wore an orange top that said 'I AM SPARTACUS' that made his man boobs and big gut obvious. Buy a bra I thought. He looked at me with his mouth wide open, I had forgotten I was in my Basque, suspenders and heels.

"Marcus here has paid me a fair bit so he can have his wicked way with you," Mr.Allen laughed.

"Won't I be seeing any of this money then as I'm the one fucking him?"

I should of really learnt that my outbursts always resulted in a vicious smack. This time was no different.

As I lay back on the sofa nursing my stinging cheek, Mr.Allen sat on the couch opposite.

"You can come in Marcus and close the door. She's all yours."

He walked over and sat next to me. His smell instantly made me forget about my flaming cheek. He leant forward, trying to kiss me. His breath was awful, he breathed all over me. I shut my eyes and tried to think of something else.

I felt him get closer and he kissed me gently on the lips, his shabby beard tickled my face. He then placed his chubby hand on my thigh, running it over the top of the stocking and over the suspender. I fought against it, but he pushed his tongue into my mouth. His tongue was coated in foul tasting saliva as it ran over my tongue and inside my mouth.

After what felt like an eternity, he finally pulled his tongue from my mouth. The after taste was awful. He placed his hands either side of my hips and pulled my thong down, over my stocking suspenders to expose my smoothly shaved pussy.

My black thong was pulled all the way down and over my ankles, he pulled the thong up to his face and took a good long whiff of my thong. I watched sickened as this social recluse smelt my underwear. When he was satisfied with how I smelt he pushed the thong into his pocket.

The whole time Mr.Allen sat there just watching with a big yellow smile across his face and a little tent in his trousers.

Marcus then ran his hands over my Basque and roughly pulled my breasts out. He leant forward and ran his tongue over my stiffening nipples. As he did so, he slid his hand between my thighs and started to fumble with my pussy.

I didn't think he'd ever had a woman in his life as he hadn't a clue where my cunt was. He fumbled around trying to find the hole and I lightly sniggered.

He looked up at me with fury in his eyes. I got scared. He back handed me across the face with considerable force.

"Ha, ha ha that's it Marcus, if she gets bitchy give her a good hiding!"

Marcus struck me across the face a few more times, all with open hand. He leant forward and took my nipple in his mouth and bit down hard.

"Ahhhhhh you bastard!" I screamed in pain.

I recoiled from another blow to the face. He then stood up and pulled his top over his head and his flabby body bounced with the movement. He then pulled his bottom half down so they ended in a pile around his ankles.

"Oh my God." I sighed.

"Ha ha ha!" Mr.Allen laughed. "You're in for it now!"

I lay there flabbergasted at the size of his penis, it was enormous. I had never seen one in my life so big! It hung about 12 inches long rock hard..The pure size of it looked magnificent, I felt a hot burning feeling inside my pussy. It wanted it, my cunt was getting wet at the sight of it, my cunt needed that big cock, all of it. It wanted it to fill my pussy all the way. I couldn't control my cunt, it wanted that enormous 12 inch dick in my twat. And so did I.

*

Look out for Chapter 5!

If you liked or disliked the story or have any suggestions please comment or send feedback as it is really appreciated. Thanks.

This story is fiction. Any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Paying the Landlord Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 804 milliseconds