• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dear Alan Ch. 02

Dear Alan Ch. 02

12

Hello again Andy,

Thanks for your mail, and I'm glad that you are enjoying hearing about how Martini and I got started with bringing other men into our life together, satisfying my desire to know she was having sex with other men, and eventually leading to me seeing her with other men, and much much more.

I really appreciate your feedback on how our story is being written, and of course, I'll try to include as much as I am able about not just what I was thinking and feeling as these adventures progressed, but also what Martini was thinking and feeling. I can appreciate how that could be exciting for you, and actually, I'm finding it quite exciting thinking about these old episodes and writing them down. I have also done as I proposed in my earlier mails, and I've gone ahead and published the first two e-mails, slightly edited, on literotica.com. They haven't been cleared for publication just yet, being in a pending state, but it will be interesting to see how others react to them when they eventually become available. Don't worry, I have removed anything that could directly identify you, and changed the names to protect the innocent, as promised.

When I left off in my last mail, I had just finished cumming in my wife Martini's well used pussy for the first time, and had collapsed on top of her on the floor of the living room in our house, where only a few minutes earlier, she had said goodbye to her new lover.

In the immediate aftermath of my orgasm, we both lay together, speechless, and recognising that we still loved each other. Martini was naked but for her stockings and suspender belt, which I subsequently found out, had never been removed through the marathon session that she had eventually had with Scottie. I was naked, and despite my having climaxed just a few seconds earlier, I was surprised to realise that I was still rock hard from the intense excitement. Oh, those were the days – lol.

Despite being rock hard and comfortable inside Martini, I wanted to hear more about what had transpired, so rolled off of her accommodating body and we lay spooned together by the fire. As I reached around her to snuggle into her, my erection pressing into her back, I quietly asked her to go on with her story, which she did, in great detail.

She reminded me that Scottie had told her to remove his trousers as he pulled off his own shirt, and that she had dropped to her knees to comply. At this point, she giggled a bit and said that she thought he had really enjoyed telling her what to do, and that he certainly did a lot more of that as the night progressed. I felt a surge of additional excitement run through me, finishing with a twitch of my cock, as I wondered what other orders this guy had given to my wife. Martini felt my cock stir, and looked back over her shoulder at me, and asked if this was really turning me on. I replied by pushing my still hard cock against her and squeezing her breasts, urging her to continue.

She then described to me how she felt as she undid his belt and pulled down his trousers. She could see the large bulge in his shorts as he stepped out of his trousers, and she couldn't resist reaching up with one hand to feel his growing hardness for the first time. He let her play with him for a few seconds, whilst she was thinking, "Oh my God, I'm about to let this guy have me!" Martini told me that she was very wet with her own excitement, and was getting a real buzz from the submissive posture she was in, nearly naked on her knees at his feet as he stood before her. She also said that knowing that I was on duty thinking about what she would be doing was also adding to the incredible turn-on she was getting from this new and strange situation. She desperately wanted to please Scottie in order to please me, was how she put it.

After a few seconds, Scottie simply peeled off his own shorts, stepped out of them, and stood naked and erect in front of her eyes. I couldn't resist asking her how big he was, and her one word answer was "Big!" I distinctly remember feeling pleased, not at all threatened – even though from her reaction, he was obviously bigger than me.

Now she was able to reach up and wrap her hand around his cock, as she knelt before him. She told me that she would have taken him in her mouth there and then, but that he was too impatient. He pushed her back until she was lying on the floor in front of him, as he towered above her, taking in her naked body with his eyes, drinking in every detail of her. Eventually he told her to open her legs, and after a slight pause, she did as he ordered. Martini told me, as I cuddled into her, that she couldn't help but compare her position then with the position he had made her take on the pool side to practice her leg kicks. This time, though, there was no cover or privacy for her from a swimsuit, and he was able to see every part of her, including her very wet and open pussy.

As she told me about how he knelt between her legs, and then reached under each knee with his hands, pulling her knees upwards, and spreading her legs further apart, I reached down and positioned my own cock until it lay against her sticky wet pussy lips. As she described how he had entered her from the front, I slipped my length into her from the rear, and she moaned, and stopped her tale for a minute whilst she adjusted her position to allow me to slide deeply into her.

Once again, I started to slide in and out of my wife's body, whilst she picked up the story.

Scottie had slid easily into her, she said, despite his size and girth; she was so ready to accept him. He had lifted her bum from the carpet to rest on his own thighs as he knelt in front of her, sliding his big cock in and out of her willing pussy. As he had entered her, she told men that for a moment she could think of nothing but the physical pleasure she was experiencing from his penetration of her, but she quickly started to remind herself that she was committing adultery, offering herself to this other man, offering what until then had been reserved for me. Martini squeezed her legs together and tightened her grip on me as she told me how that thought had caused a mini-orgasm to ripple through her, soon to be replaced by a full climax as he continued to stroke his full length into and out of her.

By now, I was approaching my second orgasm, and I could feel, and hear Martini starting to build up to her own passionate release. Her words were coming in short bursts, interspersed with moans and groans, as she remembered her earlier infidelity, and the eroticism of taking this stranger with her husband's full consent and approval. We continued to hump into each other in animal lust, our heads full of the various images that we were picturing in response to this incredibly exciting adventure.

The story dried up as we passed the point of no return. Now we were just two old and familiar lovers, working to please and satisfy each other, caught up in the intense physical stimulation that each of us provided to the other. A few more seconds of frantic humping brought me to the point of my second climax in a few minutes, and I desperately tried to hang on, taking Martini with me, pushing harder and harder into her, deeper and deeper as I held back my own orgasm. Finally, the damn burst again, and I spewed my cream into her just as she pushed back against me, and shuddered and groaned in her own intense climax.

Her ass jerked as I spasmed inside of her, and we pushed against each other as our orgasms faded. Once again, we spooned together, still tied together by my now softening cock remaining inside her swollen and twitching pussy. This time it took a good five minutes before I felt able to slip from her comforting folds, and hug her tightly to me, feeling more love for her than I had ever felt before.

Eventually, we resumed the story. She told me how, after she and Scottie had fucked for the first time, on the floor where we now lay, how he had pulled out of her after climaxing inside her, as I had just done, and how he had straddled her chest, his own softening cock near her chin, and had ordered her to clean him up with her mouth and tongue. She told me how depraved she felt, and yet how keen she was, to follow his orders, and first lick and then mouth his cock, wet with their juices, taking his reduced length into her eager mouth for the first time. I couldn't resist turning her head towards me, and kissing again the lips that had been wrapped around his cock, licking at the chin that had been damp and sticky with their mixed juices a couple of hours before. When we finished kissing, she told me that as she mouthed him, she already felt him begin to grow again in her mouth, whilst his spunk was already dribbling from her used cunt, to dampen her thighs and soak into the tops of her stockings.

When he was fully hard again, he had risen from her and sat on our sofa, and pulled her head to his groin in order that she could suck him, and lick him some more. As she did this, she said to me, he began to talk to her, telling her what a good little wife she was, what a good little slut she had been, and how he was going to enjoy using her again and again.

Martini explained how this made her feel. We had never played domination / submission games between us, always respecting each other, always equal partners in sex as in everything else. She said that she now found it very exciting, almost intoxicating, to submit to his crude and offensive behaviour. His treating her as an object added to her excitement; at times she wanted to rebel, but stopped herself, wanting this man to know her for what she was; a slut and a whore, an unfaithful, cheating wife. She became obsessed with being everything he wanted her to be as he pulled her hair and spoke crudely to her as she lavished attention on his cock and balls.

He started to ask her questions. "You love it don't you? You want more of my cock don't you?" as she continued to pay homage to him. He would pull her head, by the hair, away from his cock, and she told me how she pushed back, despite her hair being nearly torn out by the roots, to taste him again. My wife told me that it was as if a spell had been cast upon her, as if she had become nothing more than a sex-crazed nymphomaniac, who wanted nothing more than to be used and abused by this man who had no rights over her. As she told me all of this, once again, I felt my own stirrings begin, as I responded to this most erotic of all my fantasies unfolding.

She told me of the satisfaction she had felt when her ministrations finally got to him, and he started to respond to her oral skills. I listened with mounting excitement as she described how he had started to thrust into her mouth, and into her throat as he started to lose control. She recounted how she felt a power exchange as he started to stop being in control and started to need her to finish the job she had started. I knew Martini to be an excellent cocksucker, and now this man was enjoying her skill as I had so often done in the past. By now I wanted Martini to take me in her mouth as she had done Scottie, but I also wanted her to continue to tell her story, so I resisted the temptation, and listened to her as my excitement returned.

Eventually, she told me, he lost the battle, and presented her with his own tribute, shooting his second load into her mouth and over her face; groaning with the intensity of his orgasm. Martini explained to me how proud she felt when he did so, how she enjoyed him wiping his still pulsing cock across her face, receiving his later spurts as a badge of honour. He would rub his cock into the spunk on her face, and then feed it to her again to enjoy the taste, and to watch her greedily lick up his deposit. Finally, he made her lick him clean again, all over his softening dick and around his balls. As he rested after his exertion, she was able to slip away from him to clean up somewhat, both her mouth and face and her dripping pussy. When she returned to him, lying naked on our couch, she brought him a beer from the fridge, and presented it to him.

They had chatted as he recovered, Martini sitting on the floor at his feet. She explained to me how he had felt guilty at drinking my beer. We both thought it incongruous that he should feel no guilt at using my wife as his toy and plaything, but some masculine code of honour made drinking my beer a step too far. By now I was hard again, and Martini turned to caress me, and ask if I wanted to hear more. I nodded "yes" as she gently stroked my cock.

Whilst she was sitting at his feet, as he drank my precious beer, he asked her to sit opposite him, her back against the chair opposite; he wanted to look at her. Martini complied, and found herself once again sitting on the floor, her knees drawn up to her chest, as another man stared intently at her pussy. She told me that it made her remember the time we had let Steve and Rip see her at our friend's party all those years ago. She explained how conscious she was of his intense gaze and attention, and how she at first felt awkward sitting there being examined by him. Later, as he asked her to open her legs for him, and asked her to reach down and part her lips for him, she again found herself wanting to be ordered by him to do things to please him, and as she obeyed his increasingly lewd instructions, she found herself again getting excited by her own submission to him.

By now Martini was stroking me, and I allowed her to take a break from telling her story to slide down and take me into her mouth. The touch of her hand had been light and delicate against the skin of my cock, sensitive from the two orgasms I had already achieved and from the attention I had paid it earlier whilst on duty; but the warm wetness of her mouth as it engulfed my head was like being bathed in ointment, relieving the sensitivity I had been feeling. I let her slide her head over me until her chin was against my balls, and I was fully embedded in her mouth. Now it was my turn to talk to her as she sucked me. "So you liked being made to display yourself to Scottie did you?" Her head nodded in answer, and her eyes opened to look up at my face, without ever letting my cock slide from her hungry mouth. "You liked him being able to tell you what to do?" She nodded again.

As she continued to gently wash over my cock, I continued to talk to her, exciting both her and myself by repeating the words she had told to me. "You are a slut, my slut, my slut wife" I told her, and she agreed.

"You have more to tell me?" I asked, and she nodded vigorously, my cock in her mouth, as if to say that there was still lots more to relate, and I felt another surge of excitement as I imagined what else might have happened between them. Although I was hard again, having cum twice, I was in n o hurry for a third, and wanted to relish the rest of the story. I pulled her head away from me, and she reluctantly let my cock slip from her mouth.

"Sit by the chair" I ordered. "Show me how you sat for Scottie, and then go on with your story."

She scuttled over to the chair opposite where I was sitting, and drew her knees up to her chest. Her pussy was red and swollen, ands starting to leak jism as I looked at it; I couldn't tell whether it was all mine, or also contained some of Scottie's own contribution. There was a towel on the arm of the sofa, obviously Martini had brought it through at some point in the evening, and I threw it across at her and told her to sit on it to protect the carpet from the copious secretions that were now leaking from her.

My wife adjusted herself on the towel, knees drawn up, but together, and told me that this was how she had sat for Scottie initially. I could see her naked pussy lips between her thighs, and imagined Scottie seeing the same intimate view of my darling wife. I couldn't resist reaching down and sliding my hand gently over my hard, sore prick.

Martini then explained how Scottie had told her to open her legs. She told me the exact form of words he had used. "Spread your knees slut, let me see your whorish cunt properly!" As she told me how he had ordered her to expose herself, she slowly parted her knees, and let them fall sideways, until she sat on the floor, her feet together, but with her knees spread out, exposing her pussy completely, and mimicking the view he had had of her.

Martini went on to tell me how he had told her to reach down and spread her lips apart so that he could see properly into her, and she said that she had kept her eyes locked on his as she did as he ordered, repeating the action for my benefit, right down to locking her eyes with mine as she reached between her legs with her right hand, slipping two fingers over her wet sex, and using them to spread apart her prominent outer lips.

As they spread for me, a large gob of spunk and cunt juice dripped from her heavily used cunt onto the towel beneath her.

Scottie had sat and watched her for ages, she said, talking to her about her own pussy, telling her how prominent her lips were, how hard her clit looked. She told me that sitting exposed like that, being talked about and to in that way was one of the most exciting things that she had ever experienced. Occasionally, Scottie would tell her to rub herself, and she would take great pleasure in providing herself some relief from her excitement by doing as he asked, becoming desperate for more physical contact as her excitement mounted.

By now, Scottie was more confident of his power over her, and of her willing submission to him. She told me that he started to tell her that he would make her sit like that in front of his friends, so that they too could see what a slut she was. As she told me this, I very nearly jacked myself to another climax, but managed to hold back by squeezing myself hard, and then removing my hand from my organ.

By now, she said, Scottie had had his fill of looking at her, and he ordered her to play with herself; to make herself cum. He told her that he would count to twenty slowly, and that if she hadn't cum by the time he reached 20, he would dress and leave, and she wouldn't see him again. He told her that this was her chance to demonstrate to him how much she wanted him to come and use her again.

I looked across at my young wife, exposed and slickly wet with our juices, and asked her if she wanted him to see her again; I asked her if she had become this man's slut. She answered me by saying that she had made herself climax by the time he counted to twelve, and she had enjoyed him watching her demonstrate her eagerness to be used by him again, cumming, she said, noisily and powerfully as he watched her debase and abuse herself at his command, a wicked smile playing on his face as he counted slowly whilst she frigged herself.

We looked at each other with absolute lust in our eyes, each knowing that tonight had just been the first of such occasions; each aware that we were already addicted to this wanton and unconventional marriage and behaviour. I was already addicted to my enjoyment of my own cuckoldry, to allowing my darling and precious wife to have other men. She was already addicted to her enjoyment of her newly discovered submissive side, to allowing herself to be used and abused by other men who had no real claim on her.

We each moved toward the other and came together again on the floor, and for the third time, I entered her and we fucked. We fucked noisily, violently, passionately, as we thought about the huge step forward we had made tonight. Our lives would never be the same again, we both knew. Now there was something that we shared, something more than other couples shared. Time would show that our mutual compact would only enhance our relationship, make us closer, and make us stronger, as we played our respective roles of slut wife and willing cuckold.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dear Alan Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds