• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Archangel

Archangel

12

In this realm where time does not exist, memory is all that we have. I look around me, and as far as I can see, there is nothing but desolation. I hear the screams of the Damned and the laughter of demons. I see the shades of the most wicked men and women who have ever lived. All of these wicked souls come to my realm. From my palace, which some call Pandemonium, I see everything.

I step outside. My husband and son are far away from home, going about the family business. I love these two with all my black little heart. Anyone who attempts to harm them will suffer my wrath. If you think the wrath of a mortal woman is a dire thing to face, you should know that it pales compared to mine. I am Lilith, the Queen of Hell. I am immortal. All the demons, evil spirits, giants, monsters, dark angels and wicked souls do my bidding. By my husband's personal decree.

I walk through Tartarus. There, the souls of the most wicked abound. I see a woman who slaughtered her children and blamed it on insanity. Even in hell, such things are frowned upon. Myself, I am a devoted wife and mother. The idea that anything in the vastness of existence could harm my husband and offspring fills me with righteous anger. This woman is spending eternity in a lake of fire, tormented by some rather creative demons.

Further, I see a woman who was once a high-ranking politician's wife. Her husband was once ruler of the mightiest nation in the world. This woman sold her soul to the Devil so that she could rise to power in the world of men. She caused a lot of damage to the world in her day. Now, she is tormented by Astaroth, one of my most vicious dark angels. I see a man who destroyed the lives of countless men and women before taking his own life. He is in the very capable hands of Azrael, the fallen angel who once served Heaven as the angel of death, and now is head of security down here.

Yes, wicked men and wicked women. Manipulative female sociopaths who destroyed the lives of their families and friends. Psychopaths who went rampaging through the world. Politicians. Gangsters. Lawyers. IRS agents. Pimps. Prostitutes. Yes, so many of the wicked. All of them end up here. The dark angel Pyriel, my Minister of Torture delights in punishing them. Yes, we make sure the wicked get what they deserve. Evil women and evil men can escape justice in the world of men. Down here, there is no escape. Every deed, every thought, every feeling a wicked man or woman has ever even contemplated is seen by us as crystal clear. We know the heart of the wicked. We punish them well.

My duties as Queen of Hell keep me busy. This is not a job for lazy witches. Dark angels and other immortals will not respect me if I am idle. I know this all too well. When my husband travels outside of our realm, all authority rests in my hands. Like a proper wife, I look after my husband's affairs. He trusts me, and that trust is well deserved. I've got a good head on my shoulders. Matters of state must be attended to. The infinite realms we rule must be controlled. Order must be maintained. Once, though, I led a very different existence. Once, I was mortal, and earth was my home...it's been so long....yet I still remember.

* * *

Lily Armstrong is the name. I was a police officer in Boston for twelve years but these days, I am retired. I saw too much corruption in the department. I had to leave. These days, I'm free as a bird. As a gal with a free spirit, I find that I have a lot of time in my hands. I've always been a bit different from those around me. In fact, I've often been called the African giantess. Maybe it's because of my long black hair, caramel-colored skin and pale gray eyes. I'm a strong black woman if there ever was one. At six feet tall and a respectable weight, I don't think a woman like me is anything to snort at. The story that I am about to tell you is one hundred percent true.

I had a very strange encounter with a strange man a while ago. It was a rainy day and the city was taking a serious beating from the torrent of waters falling all over the place. I've never been one to stay idle, even in lousy weather so I quickly found something to do. I was fixing my car in the garage when this drifter came calling. He was tall, easily taller than I was, but slender and pale-skinned, with black hair and pale gray eyes. Yes, he was a handsome one. He stared at me with eyes that were cold and yet somehow filled with pain.

The drifter identified himself as Luke. He wore a black leather jacket, over a gray shirt and blue jeans. He was very handsome, though not looking too hot right now. He was injured. Bleeding all over the place. In fact, he collapsed on my garage floor. I scanned the dark beyond my back yard. There was no car nearby. Where did he come from? I knew better than to take strangers into my home but this man was both unconscious and bleeding. I decided to help him. I took him out of the rain, and went to get my phone. Call up an ambulance and let them take care of him.

I couldn't get any reception thanks to the New England storm. So, I went to the medicine cabinet to see if there was anything I could use to help this poor bastard. When I opened his shirt, I saw several stab wounds. Jesus! How in hell was he walking with so many injuries? This man was going to die! I couldn't reach an ambulance and I also couldn't let him die in my house. What if his family decided to sue me? So much for being a good Samaritan. I found some alcohol and bandages. I went back to the couch, where the stranger's body lay. I proceeded to put on a pair of gloves, and patched him up.

The stranger did not move as I patched up his body. I did what I could, and decided to try calling an ambulance again. As I reached for the phone, I suddenly felt a presence behind me. The stranger had gotten up, and was now staring at me. I stared at him. Who was he? What did he want? As I looked for a weapon, he did the last thing I expected of him. He smiled and thanked me. His voice was deep and accented, though I couldn't quite place his accent. With that, he turned to leave...

I watched him head for the door. Conventional wisdom dictated that people with multiple stab wounds in the chest and belly area shouldn't be walking around. I stared at Luke, as the man called himself. Blood was still dripping from his injuries. I called after him and told him to stay while I called an ambulance. He turned around, and I saw through his unbuttoned shirt a sight that would forever remain in my mind. His chest was healed!

Luke noticed my expression, and stared at me. Recognition flashed in his eyes. I was watching the strangest phenomenon I had ever seen. A man with multiple, life-threatening injuries was healing before my eyes! As a police officer, this was something I never thought I'd see. Luke shook his head, and looked at me sadly. Then, he ran out of the house like the devil was after him.

This should have been the end of it. This would have been the end of it. But my curiosity was piqued. What could give a man the ability to heal at such an accelerated rate? Who was Luke? What was he? All sorts of crazy theories popped into my head. Was he a genetically engineered super-soldier? A new species of man? An alien? A mutated human being? Never in my wildest dreams did I realize the truth was even more fantastic than I thought.

Two days later, there were visitors at my doorstep. I saw a tall, good-looking black man, a rugged-looking muscle-bound Asian male and a tall red-haired woman who looked like a supermodel. I stared at them. Who were they? What did they want? They introduced themselves as police officers and flashed me their badges. The black man called himself Raphael, the Asian man called himself Ishmael and the woman called herself Michaela. All of them looked legitimate. They showed me a picture of Luke. The man they were looking for and claimed to be a deadly criminal.

They had some questions for me. I hesitated, then invited them in. I've dealt with police officers before. I usually try to cooperate with them, unless they severely inconvenience me. Officer Raphael congratulated me on having a lovely home. Michaela scoffed. Right then, I decided that I didn't like her. Ishmael said nothing. They began asking me questions about Luke. I told them that a couple of nights before, I helped a drifter who called himself Luke, then he took off.

Michaela asked me if I had seen anything unusual. The woman stared at me with blue eyes that seemed to glow. I couldn't look away. I felt very uncomfortable. They kept asking me questions about Luke. I told them all that I knew. Of course, I couldn't know back then whom I was dealing with, or what. After half an hour, they left. I was relieved to see them gone. Moments later, I had another visitor. It was Luke the drifter, looking very suspicious. He told me that my life was in danger, and that I had to come with him.

I stared at Luke. Who in hell did this man think he is? The cops were looking for him and he wanted me to go places with him? I told him to back off. Luke shook his head, and that's when all hell broke loose. Michaela, Ishmael and Raphael had come back. I went for the door. They smashed their way in. I watched as they moved impossibly fast and came to us. Luke snatched my hand and pulled me to him. With his other hand, he did something very strange. I swear I saw electrical sparks fly from his hand and strike the three of them. Ishmael went down screaming. Raphael was flung back. Michaela caught the electrical bolt and it sizzled and died in her hand.

I stared in amazement at her! Who was this woman? As if reading my thoughts, Luke told me that this was no woman. He caught me in his arms and then we were gone. I mean that, we were gone! One minute I was in my house, the next I found myself atop a mountain, with Luke. I turned around, beyond shock at this point. To say that I was scared and had a few questions would be an understatement.

Luke answered all of my questions. I wished he hadn't. He told me that I had the misfortune of meeting the Archangels Michael, Ishmael and Raphael, the most powerful Angels in Heaven. He gave me the low down on what was going on. The Archangels had come to Earth to destroy the Vessel. Apparently, the Vessel was the woman who would give birth to the Antichrist, the Son of the Devil. The Antichrist would destroy the world of man. All the men and women of the earth would perish. The Antichrist would bring about the End of Days. Oh, and I was the goddamn Vessel, a part he reserved to tell me last. Isn't life fun?

I couldn't believe it. Even after what he told me. So, Luke gave me further proof. He displayed his supernatural abilities. I watched him lift a five-ton rock that ten ordinary men couldn't move. He also appeared and disappeared at will, it was eerie! After such demonstrations, I was shocked. Luke told me that his mission was to keep me safe. Protect me from both the Angels of Heaven and the Dark Angels of Hell who would seek to capture me and bring me to their Master, the Devil himself.

I wanted to go home. I wanted nothing to do with Angels. Luke told me that if I left him, the others would slay me. I had no choice. So, we went down the mountain and into a restaurant to eat. When we finished eating, Luke slept. While he slept, I looked at him. Yes, he was a handsome guy. He was also some kind of freak. The more I knew about him, the better to use it later. I took his picture, and scanned it using a computer at the nearby library. I looked up his records. Surprise, surprise, a man matching Luke's description was reported dead three days ago. The man's name was Luke Randall and he was a twenty-six-year-old fireman from Plymouth.

I was walking around with a dead man who had magical powers, how eerie? This sounds like a Twilight Zone episode, except that it was happening to me. When night fell, Luke checked me into a hotel. I was still dealing with all of this. Who was he? What was he? How in hell did he do what he did? Could I evade him if I wanted to? I couldn't sleep that night. I pestered Luke with questions. Who was he? He told me that he was my protector. My sole friend in the world.

I thought about calling my buddies from the Boston police department. What would they say if I told them what I had seen? Send me to the loony bin. Archangels masquerading as police officers? Angels and Devils fighting a war on earth? Yeah, right! Of course, back then, I didn't know the truth. Luke led me to other places, and I followed. Angels gave chase, and I couldn't tell the good ones from the wicked ones. The female archangel seemed to really have it in for me, even back then.

I had no idea what I was walking into. Luke was okay, actually. I quickly made up my mind about this when the other angels attacked me the next day. This time, Michaela and the other Archangels weren't alone. There were fourteen or so others with them. Beautiful men and women with long hair and heavenly faces. Their eyes shone with fury. To me, they simply looked like beautiful people but when Luke did his magic thing, I saw them for what they were. I saw their wings. Huge, dove-like white wings unfurled from their backs. Underneath their normal shirts and jeans, they wore shiny red armor. Yes, angels indeed!

Luke held my hand, and told me not to panic. The other angels rushed toward us. Luke raised his hand, and hurled blast after blast of electricity at them. I saw angels fall to the ground, screaming in pain as their bodies burned. Only Michaela and the other two, Ishmael and Raphael, remained unaffected by Luke's power. Somehow, they were stronger than the others. The wounded angels rose, their bodies healing even as they extinguished Luke's unnatural flames.

Luke grabbed my hand, and we made a run for it. The archangel Michaela rushed forward, with a spear in hand. I felt her hand seize me. The female archangel pulled me away from Luke, and hurled me to the ground. I fell. Michaela smiled nastily, and raised her spear. I was about to die! The other angels hovered nearby, and I waited helplessly for my death. Luke came to my rescue, though. He stood between me and Michaela. The archangel's face was twisted into a mask of rage. Luke struck her with his electrical blast, full in the face. As Michaela fell, writhing in agony, Luke took me into his arms, and we vanished.

Luke and I found ourselves in a clearing, somewhere in a wooded area. I didn't care where we were, as long as there were no angels around! I was so happy to be alive that I embraced him. Luke looked at me, and smiled. I looked at him. This man had saved my life, and although I hadn't exactly been a caring and trusting soul lately. Saved me from the wrath of vengeful angels hell bent on killing me. I saw that he was injured. His battle with the archangel hadn't left him unscathed. Still, his injuries were magically healing even as I looked at him.

We lay on the ground, each doing our own brand of recovering. Luke lay next to me, and I clutched his hand in mind. It was nightfall, after a hellish day. I guess I was alone, and I wanted someone to hold me. And Luke was there for me. He pulled me into his arms and held me. That's when I did something which surprised us both. I kissed him. We made love. Passionately.

I had been with men before, passionate men, but never had I been with anyone like Luke. This man was pure passion! We undressed each other hastily. I admired his fine, muscular form. He was a vision of male beauty and power all rolled into one. He was magnificent. He kissed me, and I pressed my naked body against his. I felt his hands roam all over me, felt his breath against my chest. I felt his grip on my buttocks, and his hard manhood press against my navel.

Luke pressed his fine body against mine, and I craved to have him inside of me. He sucked on my breasts, and planted soft kisses all over me. He made his way down to my belly, and went between my legs. I felt his soft lips blow against my pussy, felt his surprisingly agile tongue on my clit. Flickering his tongue, licking and probing, he explored me. I had never such a skilled lover before. He was like a skilled piano player and I was his instrument. I surrendered to his mastery. His fingers probed my gentle folds, and his mouth sucked me. I was like putty in his hands by the time I came!

Luke looked into my eyes, and I saw the desire in these shiny globes, sharp and demanding. He wanted me. Swiftly, he thrust into me. Eager to possess. I felt his hard cock inside of me, filling me completely. I cried out, as he passionately made love to me. His strong legs pushed mine apart. I put my arms around me, welcoming him inside of me. I had a fire in my belly that only his passion could satisfy. Hard and swift, his cock went into me, taking me to high heaven. He made me his, and I came time and again. He came once, sending his seed inside of me. We lay on the forest floor, entwined in love. I felt a profound satisfaction which I had never known before. I wish I could say we lived happily ever after. But tomorrow was another day.

Another day of fleeing from angels. When I woke up, Luke was gone. That's when the visions hit. I saw an angel, one who was taller, larger and more magnificent than all the others. I saw him standing before a massive throne of light, and speaking to an invisible but omnipotent presence. All at once, I knew who this angel was. Lucifer, the Archangel of Light. First among the Angels of the Army of the Lord. The Archangel par excellence. The Lord of Light. Prince of the Presence. Greater than all except the Most High Himself.

As abruptly as it began, the vision ended. Luke had come back, with food for the both of us. The sight of him brought a smile to my face. I kissed him, and we quietly shared a meal. Here we were, a man and a woman in a garden. So very much like Adam and Eve, in ancient times. Wow. I thought about telling Luke about my dream. Maybe he could make sense of it. When I told him, he smiled. That's when he revealed himself.

Luke told me that the visions were a sign that I was the one he had been waiting for since ancient times. I was the Vessel, the woman who could bear his offspring. I stared at him, shocked. Luke stood before me, and he looked so sad. I saw who he was right then and there. Once the most powerful being in the universe, second in power only to God Himself. Now, abandoned by his followers, hunted down by his enemies, he was all alone. He who was once called Lucifer, Archangel of Light and Prince of the Air.

I stared at him. I was shocked. Luke was really Lucifer? Had he been deceiving me all along? Luke looked at me sadly. He told me that all he had done was protect me. He had come to me at great peril to his own life. He had risked his freedom to ensure mine. He had protected me from angels who wished me dead. He had protected me, the woman he loved, from all harm. I looked at him and I did not see the Devil. I saw a good man who had risked it all for me. How could I turn my back on him?

I walked up to Luke. And I put my arms around him. I kissed him. He was a bit startled but rather pleased. I felt his heart beating against my chest. He was real. He was alive. He was the man I had been waiting for. Who cares if he was the Devil to everyone else? He was good to me! I embraced him. My whole being opened up to him, and his being was open to me as well. I saw into him, just as clearly as he saw into me...

Lucifer refused to bow down before Adam and Eve, like the Creator commanded. He refused to serve beings he considered to be his inferiors. He and the angels loyal to his cause left Heaven. War broke out. For ages, war raged between angel and dark angel. At long last, the archangel Michaela, and the other great archangels trapped Lucifer. They could not kill him, so they destroyed his body. Angels are immortal. They can never die. But divine power could destroy an angel's body, and turn him or her into a wraith.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Archangel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds