• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Horny Mother and Daughter Ch. 03

Horny Mother and Daughter Ch. 03

12

It was Saturday morning. Linda and her pregnant daughter, Amy, were driving toward Ellen's home to meet with her and her son, James. Linda's husband, Don, and Amy's husband, Steve were playing in a golf tournament and would not be home until after the Awards Dinner, late that evening, So the women were free and clear for the whole day.

"What did you tell James about today when you talked with him yesterday?"

"I think I handled it pretty well. I told him that you and I were concerned about the relationship between Ellen and him. We thought that we could help him get over his fantasy with his mother by dealing with it directly. And without revealing anything about our relationship with him, we had discussed the possibility with Ellen. She had agreed to try. "

"Did you warn him about not discussing this with his mother before our arrival?"

"Yes. Initially, he was surprised that we had talked to Ellen, but I reassured him that we had not revealed the highly personal information that he had told us. We had manufactured a story about him and I that got her attention. And if we referenced it today, he needed to go with the flow in order for us to be successful. I told him that if things went right today, his ultimate sexual fantasy could be achieved."

"I'm sure that clinched it. You handled it perfectly. To make certain of success today, I went to see Ellen on Thursday about her clothes for today. She modeled two very sexy outfits for me and well.....one thing led to another, and we were a bit promiscuous."

"You're a pip, Mom. You're really getting into the act. I am surprised, but I know you well enough to know you handled it just right."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence. After today, I think we will learn if Ellen feels the same way. And if she does, we are in for loads of fun. Underneath that rigid personality is a very sexy woman with a beautiful body."

"Omigod, I am starting to itch already. By the way, now that I am in my seventh month, I need to be more careful on how my body is treated. I was sore after I rode James the other day, so deep penetration will have to wait until after the baby is born."

When they got to the house, Ellen let them in. She was wearing a baggy sweater that went down to her knees. James heard the doorbell and bounded down the stairs to greet the visitors. Amy had warned him not to be too friendly so he shook their hands.

"I am glad you could come. I'm sure we can settle this minor issue in a friendly manner. I prepared some iced tea and cookies. Excuse me while I go to the kitchen."

When she came back, the baggy sweater had been removed to reveal a sexy scoop tight sweater, which revealed the firm lines of Ellen's body and when she bent to serve tea, the upper half of her huge breasts were open to inspection. Linda could see James' mouth open in surprise at the view of her impressive cleavage. "Is that outfit new, Mom?"

"Yes, I got it just the other day. Like it?"

"You bet."

When Ellen sat down, her mini skirt pulled upwards and when she shifted her legs, you could almost make out the triangular outline of her mound. Linda noticed that James was staring straight in that direction. He seemed mesmerized.

Linda paused to take a long sip of tea so that James could absorb himself in this view of his mother. She smiled inwardly as the first phase of her plan was working.

"We're here because Amy thinks the world of James and doesn't want to let the recent episodes ruin his career. I am sure that James never meant to do anything wrong. After all, my daughter is extremely attractive, even in her pregnant condition. And some young men tend to fantasize about pregnant women to the point that their emotions overcome their good judgment....sort of a mommy dearest fantasy."

Ellen picked right up. "James, you don't have to be embarrassed. You know it was wrong to touch Amy, don't you."

"Yeah, mom, I didn't mean any harm. As Linda said, it happened all of sudden. I guess I didn't think clearly."

"Ok. Please apologize to Amy."

"I'm sorry Amy. Certainly, it will never happen, again." James wasn't sure what he was exactly apologizing for, but he went with the flow, as instructed.

"Linda and Amy, that's settles that. Are you satisfied?"

James still had eyes pinpointed directly at Ellen's body. It was if he had never seen her before.

"Thank you, Ellen. Amy, do you accept James' apology."

"Yes. I do. But don't you think that we should try to get to the root of James' behavior. Perhaps he wouldn't mind answering a few personal questions, and Ellen could pitch in as well." Without waiting for a response, Amy directed her attention to James.

"James, do you think that your special attention to me was because I was pregnant? That I represented motherhood to you." "Yeah, I guess so."

"James, I am going to be very personal. I have a degree in psychology. And you can consider me a professional. I hope that you will not be embarrassed to talk in front of either my mom or yours, both of whom obviously care about you."

"Sure. If I can avoid problems in the future, I will be as candid as possible."

"Since I represented motherhood, don't you think that I might represent your own mother?"

"In what way?"

"If you have feelings for me, it could be that you were transferring your feelings for your mother to me."

"What Amy is getting at, is that many young men have sexual fantasies which involve their mother. You are not unusual at all. In this instance, for whatever reason, your latent feelings came out in your relationship with Amy. Do you understand?"

"I think so."

Amy continued. "Ellen, in your mind, can you visualize James' having these latent emotions?

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Ellen, I notice that you are wearing very provocative clothes today. James can't seem to take his eyes off your body."

"But I don't usually!!!"

Linda picked up the ball. "That's the point. You haven't established a consistent relationship with James. One minute, you provoke him sexually, the next, you become sexless. He doesn't know what to expect from his mother."

"James, be honest. Do you love your mother?"

"Sure."

"Do you dream about her becoming more than a mother, more of a personal lover?

Ellen broke in. "You don't have to answer that James."

"Well do you want to answer the question?"

"Mom, I have to be honest. I have had the type of fantasies that Linda and Amy are mentioning. But they were good fantasies."

"Oh, James. I am so sorry. I was completely in the dark. I feel so guilty. What can I do?"

"Amy, what do you think, you are the professional here. What can Linda do?

"Since James is nineteen, almost a man, the action I recommend is more drastic than I would do for a boy. I think that to a degree, Ellen has to make James' fantasy come true, as much for herself as him. Once he gets it out of his system, he should be able to function normally. And Linda's guilt should dissipate."

"Let me clarify. You are saying that the two of them have to do something very personal, very sexual to get back to normal."

"That is my opinion."

"Just once?"

"I am not sure. There is no definitive answer. I would not be surprised if it took several personal experiences to completely work it out. Linda and James would have to be the judge of that."

"Ellen. Do you think you can make this sacrifice in the interests of James' future?

"James, will you think less of me if we do something along the lines that Amy and Linda have suggested?

This was the moment of truth and James played it magnificently.

"Not at all, Mom. I think I will love you more for your sacrifice!!!"

"Well that's it. Amy and I were glad to be helpful. We'll leave you to your own devices."

Ellen stopped us. "No, you needn't leave. James and I would be eternally grateful if you stayed and helped us get through what we needed to do, at least this first time. Will you stay and help?"

"Mom, this is a bit unusual, but in the circumstances, we might provide transitional assistance."

"Well, if you think it is good idea, Amy. But we have to swear that whatever happens here doesn't leave this house. We don't want to see this on the Internet. This protects all of us. Agree?"

There was a chorus of yeses.

Linda beckoned Ellen to come into the guest bedroom room with her. Amy walked with James upstairs to his bedroom.

Ellen started the ball rolling. "It looks as if you were right. James has special feelings for me. What can I do?"

"As I said to you on Thursday, you need to sacrifice a bit of your reserved attitude toward sex. James and you have to play out the fantasy to get past it. With what you and I did that day, I know you have it in you." Ellen blushed. "We did have a good time, didn't we?"

"I had a good time too and I wouldn't mind repeating the experience. I know Amy would also like to join us. We would make a great threesome, but that is for another day. Right now, you need to focus on James. I urge you to get into a romantic mood, show him that sex is a good thing, not nasty."

"But that is incest."

"Yes, but it has been going on since early man. How did early man procreate when there were only a few humans? James and you have no intention of making babies which might be genetically risky, and that's why it is taboo. Also, Amy and I have found out that its forbidden nature also provides an extra kick of sexual excitement. What's more important is that you love and respect each other after you finish. You heard James. He will love you for giving him the experience."

"But how far should I go?"

"My suggestion is that you start slow and build up to a full relationship. To start, he loves your breasts. He couldn't take his eyes off you in that low cut sweater. I think his pants were starting to bulge. Try masturbating him. From the size of that bulge, he has plenty to play with."

"Well, his father was big in that way too."

"After he gets his fill of your breasts, you could show him your impressive clit. Tell him how unusual and how sensitive it is. Heck, I would let him suckle you. Show him how to play with your G-spot and maybe he can cause you to squirt."

"Are you sure?"

"Wouldn't you rather he learns from you than some teen age slut?"

"I guess so."

"You said his dad had a big cock. Tell me the truth; did you have oral sex with hubby?"

"Well, he always pressed me to do it. I was reluctant, but occasionally I gave in."

"I'll bet you liked it, but didn't admit it to your hubby. Tell the truth."

"You guessed right. I thought he would think less of me....if I...."

"Well, you don't have to worry about James. He will think more of you, if you do it with him. Young men with big cocks love to be tongued. Oral sex is a real turn on."

"I guess you're right."

"Remember, I am talking about several episodes with James. You don't want to rush things. Take it gradually."

"Linda, you haven't mentioned, you know......going all the way."

"You mean the ultimate sexual intercourse we call fucking."

"Yes."

"Well, I am sure James would just love to do it with you. But this is your personal decision. But if you are asking me, I think it would bring closure to his fantasy and allow the two of you could go on to other adult relationships---James to a girl his age and you to whoever or whatever you want."

"It's something that is hard for me to accept. I'll have to think about it."

"Look how they put out a forest fire. You have to create another fire to put out the first one. But if the new firewall is too small, then flames can surge over it."

Meanwhile in James' bedroom, Amy is enjoying her own oral pleasures with James, taking his huge penis in her mouth and sucking him dry. "James, this will ensure that when you and your mother have a bit of fun today, you don't ejaculate too fast. Both of you will enjoy the experience more. Now, do me quickly, before Ellen and Linda are finished talking." James bent down and tongued Amy till she had a quick explosive climax. Soon after, Amy's cell phone rang. It was Linda. "Are you finished talking with James?"

"Yes."

"Let's meet downstairs. We need to leave them alone."

"James. We are leaving. Follow your mother's lead. Keep saying you love her for what she's doing with you, and everything will work out. Linda and I can't wait to hear what happens. We will get together soon."

Linda and Amy had hurried home after saying bon voyage to James and Ellen.

"Mom, I thought we were going to be more overt with Ellen and James."

"At first, I thought so too. But when I was speaking on such intimate terms with Ellen, it occurred to me that we should be patient. They need to work a few things out for themselves. But don't worry. I think Ellen will be joining our little group very soon. And she will be a willing participant."

"That would be nice."

"I guess you had some fun with James in the bedroom while Ellen and I were talking. Did you get your itch scratched?'

"Yeah, but I need more."

"We'll be home soon and we have about four or five hours on our own. I'm sure that we can help each other out. And I'm betting that Ellen will call no later than Monday to discuss what happened with James and her and want to get together with you and me."

They pulled into Amy's driveway.

"We'll discuss Ellen later. My hormones are surging. And my pussy is dripping wet. I need my friendly vibrator. And with my belly the way it is, you could help me by using the rotating vibrator with the rabbit ears that we bought, so long as you don't penetrate too far."

"Ok. I'm game. But I want you to reciprocate when I am finished, but I need your personal lubrication first. And then you can penetrate as much and as often as you want."

The rest of the afternoon, Linda and Amy engaged in various forms of erotic play, bringing each other to rapturous climaxes, using vibrators and dildos. In the last few days they had enjoyed various forms of mutual masturbation, and they were becoming quite adept. The new vibrator was real gem, inducing intense vaginal and clitoral contractions. They enjoyed switching speeds while the rotating penis stretched their insides. It didn't quite make up for the massive cock of the youthful James, but it sufficed for now.

Later that night, Ellen was reflecting on her day with James. James was already sleeping in his room, probably exhausted from almost non-stop sexual episodes. Warm sensations pulsated through her body. Ellen never remembered being as sexually aroused and satiated as she had been today. After Linda and Amy left, she had shuttered her bedroom and lit candles so that the room would glow in romantic halos. Then she dressed in her silk penoir and called out to James to come into her room. Contemplating her actions, she experienced a nervous stomach; but she was determined to proceed. When James came into her room, she could see that he was very nervous too. Calming her own tensions, she visualized him as a young virgin lover, waiting to explore and be explored.

And as she did when he was a young boy, she undressed James very slowly and brought his warm tense body close to hers in a loving embrace. She was amazed at his huge rigid penis, much bigger than her husband's. As Linda foretold, he loved playing with her huge breasts and did so for what seemed hours. She luxuriated in the sensations emanating from his suckling of her turgid nipples and sensitive aureole, which coursed through her body directly into her clitoral zone. She stroked his penis and was pleasantly surprised that he did not ejaculate for a long time, allowing her to caress his testicles extensively until they folded into his sac.

Every so often, she would flick her tongue over his penis head, causing him to reel with delicious sensuality.

Suddenly his body became rigid. "Oh, Mom, I am going to cummmmm," he cried out.

She responded by increasing the pace of her pumping motion and spoke soothing and encouraging words, telling him, "Go ahead James, give it to your mother. Don't hold back!!!"

The first gob spurted over her naked breasts. The remaining juices flowed over her fingers and hand. Ellen used the profuse ejaculation as a lubricant, using her cream laden hand to spread it around his sensitive testicles, setting off new spasms that rippled through in his smooth lanky frame. A final seepage of jism erupted from his penis head as Ellen licked the ridge of his penis head, while stroking and squeezing him one last time.

After a brief respite to clean up, she followed Linda's suggestion. She pushed back her labial folds and showed James her partially shaven mound covered in wispy pubic hair, telling him about the wonderful womanly feelings that are generated by clitoral stimulation.

He asked her about her size, and she acknowledged that most women did not have an enlarged clitoris, such as hers. But this was a good thing that gave her much pleasure and that he could help her achieve ecstatic sensuality. She directed him on how to suckle and tongue her engorged clitoris and he proved to be a quick learner, tickling all of her sensory nerve endings, eventually setting off explosive climaxes from the peak of the sexual mountain that reverberated through her heaving body.

Her mind flooded with images of James as a young boy, as her vaginal wall contracted over and over again. When the pleasurable sensations finally stopped, she reached out and pulled James into her breasts, as if she was breast feeding him again. Since she felt sexually fulfilled at that moment, she decided to wait for the future to discuss her G-spot with James and what extra pleasure manipulating it could bring her.

She ran to get a warm wash rag and cleaned James' massive penis for which she had developed real affections over the last several hours. She cleaned herself as well and suggested that after several hours of love making she needed a bite to eat. James was also hungry.

So they went into the kitchen. James sat in his chair, with his massive penis hanging down. Ellen kept on her penoir, but her huge breasts were clearly visible, open to James' appreciative glances. Ellen served some food and shared a glass of wine with James.

Eventually, the full-bodied warmness of the wine and food spread through their bodies, enriching and expanding their sexual afterglows. At first she thought that that might be enough for one day and that they might take a warm shower; but she noticed that true to youthful form and energy, James' penis was becoming rock hard again. She remembered Linda's prediction about James breast fantasy. Then she had a great idea. "Would you want to put your cock between my breasts as a sexual dessert?"

James was noticeably enthused so they retreated to the bedroom again. To start, Ellen applied lubricant between her huge orbs. Then James positioned his cock between her massive breasts. She pressed her palms on the outside of her orbs, gently squeezing his penis and testicles as his body undulated to and fro, her boobs literally fucking his aroused cock. James loved it and kept saying so over and over. After several minutes of continuous motion, James began breathing heavily.

With her verbal encouragement, several ropes of sperm sprouted from his penis slit onto Ellen's massive boobs. Exhausted, James body fell on top of her, resting his head next to hers.

As Linda and Amy suggested, during this final sexual exploit of the day, both kept telling each other words of motherly-son endearment of how much they loved the experiences of this day. And Linda made sure to reassure James that there would be more, much more in the future. That she was going to show her son everything he had been dreaming about!!!!!!

Still unsure that she would let him penetrate her, she told herself that she was going to merge his and her physical and emotional needs into a wonderful experience that they would remember forever.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Horny Mother and Daughter Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds