• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Soccer Moms Really Do Care

Soccer Moms Really Do Care

The ref blew the final whistle and the game was now over. We had done it. All of our hard work all season was finally paying off. We were officially in the playoffs.

At that moment, I get tackled by 15 overjoyed kids.

Unfortunately, this wasn't the NBA Finals, the World Series or even the World Cup. Instead, this was Recreational Soccer for seven and eight year old boys. And somehow I was the coach that was leading them to victory. I wasn't even getting paid.

As a midfielder for my college's Division II Soccer Team I knew a lot about the game. I was now in my 3rd season on the team and was in the middle of my junior year. So when I saw a posting in the service learning office at school about a local youth team needing a coach, I jumped at the opportunity.

The situation was pretty simple. I would be required to attend practice once a week in the evenings, and games every other weekend. In return I would receive an extra credit hour at the end of the semester. I just had to write a bull shit paper talking about how rewarding the experience was.

It would have been a great job if it wasn't for the parents. They are absolutely ruthless. If another player even touched their kid they would go in a tirade, yelling and screaming. It didn't matter if it was the ref, another parents or their favorite target, me.

After wrestling the kids off of my back, I managed to stand up. If you saw the dirt and grass stains on my dumb looking blue coach's shirt you would have thought I played in the game. All I needed was to get away from the parents, go home and take a nice long shower. After saying my goodbyes, I took off.

Walking through the parking lot away from the field, a red Dodge Caravan pulled up next to me.

"Hey Pete, you want a ride?" I turned to see Mrs. Sullivan sticking her head out of the driver's side window. Her son, Mark, was one of my players.

The cloud were getting pretty dark, and it looked like it was about to pour. Normally, I couldn't deal with any more parents once a game was over. But in this case the ride meant not having to walk almost 2 miles back to my dorm room in the rain. I reluctantly accepted and got into the minivan's passenger seat. No one was in the backseat. It looked like Mark had gone with a couple of the other moms to get some celebratory post game pizza.

"Good game out there coach. I feel like we could win the district championship."

Much less enthusiastically I replied, "Yeah, we definitely have a shot."

Mrs. Sullivan looked over at me and smiled. She was actually one of the more attractive moms of the kids on the team. Her wavy dirty blonde hair was pulled back to avoid hiding her face's soft features. I would guess she was in her early 40's. You could tell that fitness was important to her. Her life most likely revolved around watching the kids and going to the gym. Her best feature was by far her legs. They were long and toned. As long as it was warm out, as it was that day, she would usually wear short khaki shorts. Above, a black tank top with spaghetti straps covered her large breasts. Standing on the sidelines, I would often turn to the stands during breaks in play, just to catch a glimpse of her.

We exchanged some light conversation as we pulled out of the parking lot. She was asking me about school mostly. Then all of a sudden out of her mouth came just what I expected.

"Coach, I wanted to talk to you about Mark."

I should have known better. That's all parents ever want to talk about. God forbid a parent would ask me how I did on my last Economics test, or care how I spent my free time away from the field. But Mrs. Sullivan was smart. She knew I would be trapped in the car and that I would be forced to have the conversation with her.

"Sure Mrs. Sullivan. What can I do for you?"

"Well Pete, I wanted to talk to you about Mark's playing time." Wow that was a shocker, I thought. Every parent is either concerned about their kid's lack of time on the field or their kid getting hurt. "It's just that he's one of the better players on the team and he deserves a chance to show it." The truth was that Mark was mediocre at best, but I never had to heart to tell parents to their face that their son sucks.

We were about halfway back to school, when the clouds blackened and it began to downpour. Good thing I was in a car, but I couldn't stand having this conversation.

"Mrs. Sullivan, I do my best to make sure that all my players get equal amounts of playing time no matter how good they are. It just wouldn't be fair to the other kids if your son is on the field for a significantly longer time."

She took her eyes off the road long enough for her to look over at me with a disappointing expression on her face. Her full lips shimmered as she gave me a pouty puppy dog look. I didn't know what else to say. As I struggled to find the words, luckily she broke the seemingly eternal silence.

"Okay Pete. I was prepared for you to feel that way."

We were just a couple blocks from the college, when Mrs. Sullivan unexpectedly pulled the minivan to the side of the road. Looking out the windshield, flashes of thunder and lightening were accompanying what had to have been the worst storm in months. Why was she stopping the car?

Mrs. Sullivan opened her mouth once again, "I think I can change your mind." She shot me an almost devilish smile.

Without another word, Mrs. Sullivan unbuckled her seatbelt and proceeded to learn across the car's center console. She moved her hand over to touch me. Her red polished nails started to run through my hair. Her eyes were locked in with mine, and as she leaned over I caught a glimpse of her supple cleavage. The back of her hand slowly moved down my cheek and came to rest on my shoulder.

"Pete, I think we can help each other out."

At the time, I wasn't exactly sure what that meant. But I was definitely interested in finding out. I sat there dumbfounded in the passenger seat of this mom's minivan.

She leaned further towards me, and put her knee up on her seat. Her rock hard ass was in the air and her face was inches from mine. The car's shifter was poking into her stomach.

We never lost focus between our eyes, except for my occasional glance down her shirt at her tits cradled in a black bra. Mrs. Sullivan stuck her tongue out next to my face, and began to lick her lips very sensually. Right when I thought she was moving in to kiss me, her eyes diverged towards my shorts. I was becoming pretty hard, and couldn't really conceal a tent forming.

Placing a hand on both sides of my soccer shorts, she grabbed the elastic waste band. With once quick tug, my shorts and boxers were around my ankles. Standing straight up, in perfect view of Mrs. Sullivan, was my stiff cock. Luckily, the rain made it nearly impossible for anyone passing by to see what was going on inside the car.

In my ear, she whispered in a seductive voice, "Yum, looking good Pete. You're bigger than I thought you would be. I just want to take it all in my mouth."

I was far from a virgin, but never had a girl talked to me like that before. I couldn't find the words to respond to her. But then again, if I said anything I would probably have ruined the moment.

Her left hand wrapped around my cock, and gave it a couple of quick jerks. Slowly, her lips moved closer towards my lap until my dick was right in front of her. Mrs. Sullivan stuck her tongue out and touched the very tip. It tweaked as soon as contact was made. Her mouth opened wide, and she took it in.

As I looked down towards my lap, all I could see was blonde hair bobbing up and down. Her lips cradled my cock, forming a tight seal. With every dip of her head, I felt an immeasurable feeling of pleasure in her warm, wet mouth. Her tongue would gently massage my shaft.

I was close to shooting wads of cum into her mouth when Mrs. Sullivan pulls her mouth off of my cock. She leaned back towards her seat.

"Get in the back seat. All the way in the back."

I just sat there staring at her.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?"

I start to pull my shorts back up.

"No, you won't need those. Come on. Hurry up, I'm horny."

Without wasting another second, I pull my shorts completely off from around my ankles. Wearing just a blue coach's shirt, I lunged between the front two seats of the minivan. As I climbed towards the back, Mrs. Sullivan gave my bare ass a little slap. She chuckled to herself. Over the middle row of seats I went, until I finally reached the third row and sat down.

Mrs. Sullivan, still in the front seat, stared back at me. Over her head she pulled off her black tank top and threw it on the passenger seat. There was that black bra again, very lacey and very sheer. It looked like it came straight out of the same Victoria Secret catalogues I used to jerk off to when I was younger.

But this was no two dimensional picture in front of me. Here was this very attractive woman who was probably 20 years older than I was. In the driver's seat of her minivan she sat, wearing nothing but a black bra and shorts. Maybe a lightening bolt hit me in the parking lot, because I felt like I was in heaven.

Her tits sat perfectly in the bra. She reached behind her back, and I heard the sound of the clasp of her bra opening. Her breasts were now in plain site, and they looked beautiful. A C-cup with medium sized reddish-pink nipples. With every breath her chest would protrude out slightly. The light reflecting off the pouring rain seemed to make her milky white skin glisten. In the back seat, with my cock standing straight up in the air, I wondered what could happen next.

Mrs. Sullivan climbed towards the middle row, and leaned over the seat towards the back row where I was sitting. She looked down and saw my cock doing an impression of the Eiffel Tower. A grin appeared on her face. Without hesitation, she unbuttoned her khaki shorts. In one motion Mrs. Sullivan pulls them and her black thong underwear completely off. Here she was, now naked.

With one final hop over the middle row, she sat next to me. Her tits rubbed against my arm. Quickly, I pulled my coach's jersey off. I looked down to see a shaved pussy.

Mrs. Sullivan sat up, turned towards me and put her leg over my lap. Coming down on the other side, she was straddling me with her tits in my face. Supporting herself with her arms on my shoulders, she slowly sat down and inserted my throbbing cock into her warm pussy. It tightened around my shaft.

Up and down she moved her body. It was slow at first, but then she got into it. In and out my cock would go. Her big tits began to bounce as she increased speed. I grabbed them and gave them a little squeeze. I moved from hands down her body towards her firm ass. Mrs. Sullivan's moans were getting louder and louder as time went on. At one point I got nervous someone from outside the car might be able to hear, but I then figured you'd have to be an idiot to be out in this storm.

After a couple minutes, she jumped up off me and laid on her back on the seat. She spread her firm, tanned legs wide open. Knowing exactly what she wanted, I leaned towards her and shoved my cock into her moist twat. Her legs wrapped around my body, pulling me in closer. With each pump, she let out a scream.

Nearly my climax I opened my mouth completely out of breath, "Mrs. Sullivan, I'm ah ah about to cum."

"In my mouth, do it in my mouth. I want to taste it."

She quickly sat up, grabbed the shaft of my penis and brought her lips towards it. Seconds later I shot a load into her mouth. With one fast gulp, she swallowed it all. Her tongue licked her lips clean.

Soon after, we moved back towards the front of the car and got dressed. Without saying another word, she put the car into drive. About 5 minutes later we were back at my dorm room. I didn't know what to say next, or even how to say goodbye.

Luckily, she began talking, "So you think Mark will start next game?"

"So far the other mothers haven't been as caring as you. I wouldn't worry about Mark's playing time in the future."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Soccer Moms Really Do Care

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds