• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Man Discovers New Pleasure

Black Man Discovers New Pleasure

The summer had come and things were getting really tough, man. My name is Jackson, and I'm a black man living in Alabama. I've done every type of job from train driver to cab driver and truck driver. I've also been a cook and a street fighter. These days, I'm hustling, I guess. Acquiring cheap merchandise through illicit means and selling them at high prices out of the back of my truck. Hey, don't knock it until you try it. When there's rent to pay and you've got to eat, you do what you have to do.

I had to find a way to make a few bucks. There was rent to pay and all that stuff. I needed some clothes to put on my back. I didn't have a wife and offspring or anything like that. Nope, I didn't need any family type of drama. All I liked to do was take care of myself. Yes, life wasn't easy for me. Keep in mind that I just ditched my ex-girlfriend, a no-good, loudmouth bitch named Claire. Yeah, Claire was a bitch but she had a pretty face and a fat ass, I guess that's why I kept her around for the three months that our thing lasted.

My relationships just don't seem to work out, man. Before Claire came along, there was another bitch named Matilda. Matilda was a skinny black bitch but she gave killer head and she was a real freak. I remember the freaky things that we used to do together. One time, she gave me a blowjob in the bathroom at Burger King. I am not kidding! Yeah, we could do some freaky stuff together. I still remember watching her pull down my jeans, taking my dick out of my boxers and suck on my cock and balls as I leaned against the wall of the men's bathroom and she sat on the toilet. Matilda sucked me off until I came, then she drank my cum and wiped me clean.

Matilda worked as a nurse in the county hospital. For a time, we were alright, until I found her in bed with another dude. Now, I'm not the jealous type and I know that bitches mess around just as much as dudes do but I don't want to see her blowing another man in my bedroom. I grabbed my shotgun and convinced them both to leave quietly. Yeah, I threw both the bitch and the ugly bastard that she was with out. I don't play, folks. If a man can't have respect in his house, where can he get respect?

Is it me or are bitches getting meaner and more vicious every damn day? After I put Claire out, I decided to try something a little different. Why bother getting into a relationship with a bitch? Sex is what you really want. You don't need the drama. So, I went to a brothel. They hooked me up with this bitch named Sandra. Man, this was very different. How? Sandra was a big bitch, folks. We're talking about a five-foot-ten, large black bitch with a chunky body and the biggest butt I've ever seen. I'm sure that if this fat bitch weighs close to three hundred pounds, then each of her butt cheeks must weigh about thirty pounds or something. I am not kidding, she was huge!

Sandra and I had some fun for close to a hundred bucks. She sucked my dick and licked my asshole. I put my dick between her huge tits and she rubbed them against my stick. Then, I was ready to tap that fat ass of hers. Sandra got on all fours and spread her huge butt cheeks wide open. Her asshole stared at me, tiny and black. I rubbed some lube on it, and put some more lube on my dick. I pressed my dick against her asshole, and pushed. Sandra did not buck or scream as I slowly fed her hungry asshole ten inches of hard, uncircumcised black dick. Nah, she just took it like a champ. I thrust into her, loving the feel of a tight ass around my cock. I pumped my cock in and out of her butt hole, and came about an hour later. It was that good!

I went back to the crib. I had made three hundred dollars this week. Considering that rent for the hellhole where I lived cost two hundred a month, I was doing alright. Still, it's hard, you know. I went to the clubs one night and I picked up those two bitches. One was skinny and pretty, with light brown skin and long black hair. Her name was Michelle. The other was a tall, large and ugly black bitch with a huge rack and an even bigger ass. She went by the name of Evelyn.

I could tell that those two were freaky, judging by how they were kissing and rubbing each other while people watched. I thought they were dykes but the way they looked at me, I could tell that they wanted some of that fine action that only a black man with a magic stick can deliver. Michelle, Evelyn and I went to the back of the club for some freaky action. It got a lot more freaky than I thought.

They got naked and I checked them out. Even though Evelyn was ugly in the face, her chunky black body, huge breasts and bubble butt had their appeal. Yeah, I would do her. Michelle turned out to be the freaky one. It turns out that Michelle was something else. This light-skinned honey with the cute face and rocking body was not exactly a normal girl. Yeah, she was a transsexual. I'm serious, folks! Michelle had a long and thick cock jutting out from between her legs. She and Evelyn were lovers. Imagine that! A transsexual in a relationship with a chick! They told me that they liked to do threesomes with black men. In spite of myself, I was curious!

Evelyn got down on her knees and started sucking on my stick. I leaned back against the wall as she sucked me, watching Michelle. The sexy transsexual was stroking her thick dick and massaging her balls. Yeah, she looked hot. I'm not usually into that stuff but hell, I'll try anything once. After Evelyn got done sucking me, I told her to get on all fours. I spread her butt cheeks and rubbed my dick against the fat black bitch's asshole. I entered her with one swift thrust. Hard and deep, I went in.

I slammed my cock into the big girl's asshole as her transsexual lover watched. Evelyn had a big butt but her asshole was one of the tightest I'd ever seen. Oh, yeah. I loved sticking my dick in her. Michelle winked at me, and told me that she wanted the same kind of action. I pulled my dick out of Evelyn's thick butt and then it was time for round two. Michelle got down and sucked my dick while stroking her own cock. Man, this was hot! So very much like those videos on the web!

While Michelle the transsexual sucked my dick, Evelyn that fat black bitch licked my asshole. Man, I was getting serviced at both ends and I loved it. I was ready to fuck Michelle. She had the hottest-looking butt I'd seen in a long time. Michelle got on all fours, spread her butt cheeks wide open and stroked her cock while waiting for me. I grabbed the lube, lubed both of us up and then stuck my cock in her.

Evelyn watched as I fucked Michelle. Man, this sexy transsexual was very hot and energetic. She was bouncing up and down on my dick. Her ass was wonderfully tight and smooth. While she bounced up and down, she was also stroking herself. I never thought that I would say this but the sight of a sexy transsexual stroking her dick was very hot. I came, not once but twice. Yeah, it was that good!

A few moments later, all three of us put our clothes back on and left the club. I never saw either Evelyn or Michelle again. I wish I had access to that kind of action everyday. These days, when I go to the porn shop, I check out transsexual videos. Before that, all I loved watching was big bitches, preferably black, getting fucked in the ass by well-endowed studs. Now, I like chicks with dicks. I would definitely be interested in hooking up with another one somewhere down the line.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Man Discovers New Pleasure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds