• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Family Ch. 01

My Family Ch. 01

Chapter One (The Birthday)

Okay, so here's how it works in my family – anyone can have anyone. That's the basic rule, there are others such as all sex must be consensual and there can be absolutely no incestuous pregnancies (the necessary precautions have been taken). It started with two sets of siblings – Ian and India Ash, a pair of Native American siblings with dark-ish skin and black hair, and Vincent and Adrienne More, a pair of blonde haired blue eyed all American siblings.

Ian Married Adrienne and they had twin daughters Vienna (me) with blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin and Nerinda with dark skin and dark hair.

Vincent married India and they had twin daughters Alice (taking after her father) and Mischa (taking after her mother)

We all share the same surname of Ashmore as we didn't think it fair to use just one of the family names, so it was combined.

We've all lived together since I can remember, and our parents have been 'mixing' with each other since before that. We offspring were all born in the same month (September) and have always done everything together. Since we have been able to comprehend sex us girls have been exploring each other, our mothers taught us more when we got a little older and our fathers made us women when we were ready.

Now that you know all about my family let me tell you a little more about me. As I said my name is Vienna and I have blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin. I am fairly tall at 5' 8" and am very slim (size 0), my breasts are small but perky which I like as I would hate for them to be in the way. (My sister and cousins have pretty much the same body type as me but Nerinda and Mischa are a little curvier). I love to wear mini skirts and little tank tops to show off my slim frame.

I recently turned 18 which is where this story will begin...

The day of mine and Nerinda's eighteenth birthday our mom came in to talk to us, she said that today was the day that daddy wanted to make us women. We were so excited I had wanted this ever since I was 15 but was told that I had to wait until my 18th to make sure I wanted it. I did, I wanted it so bad that I almost peed my pants when mom said that today was the day. I knew that I would be first because I am three minutes older than Nerinda, I could see the jealousy in her eyes and understood it completely. She wouldn't get fucked until tonight but I got to have it now.

I walked into my parents' room, where my dad was sat on the bed. Mom closed the door behind me leaving my father and me alone. Daddy patted the bed beside him and gestured me to sit with him. I walked over, my legs shaking, and sat on the bed next to him.

'Honey, are you sure you want to do this?' My dad asked politely.

'Yes.' I replied with a shaky quiet voice. I coughed and spoke again. 'Yes daddy I really want this. You know that.'

'Okay baby.' My dad kissed my forehead. 'Lay back and let daddy take care of you.'

I did as he asked. He moved my mini skirt up and pulled my little thong panties off of my skinny body. He didn't do anything for a few seconds; I like to think that he was just taking in the view of my bald pussy – the lack of hair on my body made me look younger than eighteen. He began stroking my thighs and then let his thumb graze my swollen lips. He spread the opening of my vagina with his left hand and began to stroke my slit with the middle finger of his right hand. He inserted the finger, and a few seconds later inserted the index finger of that same hand. It felt so good having my daddy's fingers in my tight pussy, he was being so gentle that there was no pain or discomfort.

He started to rub my clit with the thumb of his left hand. I let out a little moan as the first wave of a small orgasm went through my body. My pussy contracted on his fingers a little, but he wasn't nearly done. He moved his thumb away from my clit and pulled his fingers out of my pussy.

He gently licked the wet slit of my vagina and then inserted his tongue into the tight hole. I couldn't help but grind my hips down to get him a little further inside me, and that's when he put his thumb back onto my clit. He rubbed slowly at first making me moan softly like I had done before. As my moans became more frequent and louder he rubbed faster and harder on my clit and licked my pussy with more rapidity. It all became too much for me and my body began convulsing uncontrollably, my pussy leaked juices into my dad's mouth. I lied there perfectly still for a few moments revelling in the pleasure that I had received from my dad.

'Did you like that, baby?'

'Do you really have to ask?' I giggled as I sat up to look at my smiling father. 'it was heaven.' He moved over to me and kissed me on my mouth. I could taste my wonderful pussy juices as he inserted a tongue. Of course I had tasted them before, but it seemed so much more special from my daddy.

'Now honey, lay back down and daddy can take your virginity.' I did just what he asked as quickly as I could. 'Spread your legs nice and wide for daddy... That's it. Now just relax and enjoy yourself.'

He pulled his hard cock from his pants and positioned it at my wet pussy; he rubbed the entrance for a little while to get the head nice and wet. He looked into my eyes and asked if I was ready, I nodded back at him – too excited to speak. He thrust forward fast breaking through my hymen and causing me to wince in pain, mom had told us that he would do it quick so as not to prolong the pain. The first few strokes hurt but with every thrust the pain lessened and the pleasure settled in.

Once my daddy noticed that I wasn't in any more pain he slowed the pace a little making longer strokes in and out of my freshly broken pussy. I began to move my hips to meet his thrusts and that's when it happened I had my first orgasm during sex, it was wonderful and completely different to any other orgasm.

After that my daddy picked up his pace, slamming into my body and making me moan louder every time. My body wouldn't let the pleasure end, my head span with ecstasy with every thrust of his hard cock. Daddy couldn't hold on any longer, he tightened up and came in my pussy. He seemed to cum forever spilling his seed into me. Even when he did finally stop cuming my body still convulsed with the pleasure of the multiple orgasms.

'Did you enjoy that?' daddy asked.

'Yes. I want more.'

Daddy laughed at me and kissed my forehead. 'You're going to have to wait for me to regain my strength sweetie.' He laid next to me and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Family Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 679 milliseconds