• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Dominatrix

Black Dominatrix

Wilma is the name. I'm a big and tall Black girl. I stand around five foot ten, thick and curvy, with a cute face and a fine booty, if I dare say so. I work as Head of Security for a large shopping mall in Boston. The story that I am about to tell you is about one night in my private life. I think that men and women of all races would be happier if they would let their inhibitions drop. I put this theory to the test and the results amazed me.

I invited my boyfriend Troy to my apartment one Saturday night. Troy is a tall, large Black man. He works as a corrections officer down in Plymouth. We've been together for some time. We've been friends for a long time before we started dating. We always got along great. Maybe that's why we are such a great couple. I love Troy and our relationship is both passionate and enthralling. What can I say? We're good together.

We sat down and ate some Chinese food while talking. He told me about his day. Working in a prison was dangerous business. There were many dangerous men and women out there who would kill anyone who got in their way without hesitation. Psychopaths of both sexes often wound up in jail and they were a corrections officer's nightmare. Troy came home with bruises more than once.

Any man or woman married to or living with someone who works in the fields of law enforcement, firefighting, or the armed forces can empathize with me. You see your man or woman sitting across from you and the next thing you know, you hear that some psycho killed him or her on the line of duty. There are some risky jobs out there and it can be tough on the men and women who do them, and their families. I love Troy and my heart would shrivel if anything were to happen to him.

After we got done eating, Troy and I were feeling frisky. Before I knew it, we were naked in my bedroom and fooling around. I knelt before my boyfriend Troy and sucked on his cock and balls. He stroked my hair as I sucked him. I knew what he liked, and licked up and down his shaft. He moaned as I sucked him. I slid one of my fingers into his asshole. He didn't seem to mind and in fact, his cock got harder. I continued to suck him until he came, then I drank his seed. Yes, I do swallow. I like semen. It has a peculiar taste. No two men taste the same. Trust me on that.

Next, Troy bent me over and took me. I felt his large hands spread my butt cheeks wide open and he rubbed his cock against my asshole. I gritted my teeth. He thrust forward, burying his cock in my ass. I tried not to scream. It wasn't easy. Troy has a big one and he knows how to use it. I felt his hard dick going deep inside me, and although I felt abased, I also felt good. It felt good to get fucked in the ass! Troy continued to pump his cock into my butt like there was no tomorrow, then he came and pulled out of me. I sighed. Damn, that stuff hurts but it felt good.

Afterwards, Troy and I lay in bed. He was asleep and I was looking at him. Yeah, I love this man. I absolutely love making love to him. But I have a whole other side to me that he doesn't know about. Beneath the face of the loving and supportive girlfriend is the dark visage of a rather sadistic dominatrix. It's a side of me that I don't think that Troy could handle, so I hide it.

In another life, I used to have so much fun. I wasn't simply Wilma, the curvy security girl. I was once Black Orchid, Mistress of Pain. Men and women would come to my basement, and I would teach them the true meaning of pain and pleasure. I had a lot of fun in those days. Too much fun, I guess. The memories are still with me.

I remember a man named Kurt who visited me with his wife Joan. Kurt was a tall, good-looking African-American man in his early forties. He was in good shape, for an accountant. Joan was a tall, good-looking Irish-American woman with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. A beauty, really. She worked as a nurse in the city. Both of them led quiet, normal lives and wanted to walk on the wild side. I gave this submissive couple a night they would never forget.

I tied them both up and placed them lying on their backs on large wooden benches, side by side in my basement. I then prepared my tools. A strap on dildo, lots of lube, condoms and a whip. I whipped first Joan, then Kurt. Amazingly, both of them enjoyed it, if you can believe that. I continued my carnal transgressions. I slid a gag into Joan's mouth, then placed a six-inch dildo in her pussy. I greased up her anus with lubricant before inserting a nine-inch dildo inside of her ass. Joan's eyes went wide but with the gag on, she couldn't scream.

I smiled, then moved onto her husband. I inserted a gag into his mouth, then greased up Kurt's anus. Once everything was in place, I fucked him with my strap on dildo. This handsome older Black man seemed to love getting fucked in the ass by a younger Black woman with a dildo. While fucking him, I jabbed the dildos in and out of his wife's pussy. I made them both watch while the other suffered in erotic agony.

As I fucked Kurt, I noticed that his cock got wickedly hard. I had a brilliant idea. I picked up his wife and positioned her on top of him. I took his cock and inserted it into her asshole. Joan's eyes widened as her husband filled her asshole. He was a bit hesitant to fuck her, so I gave him some encouragement. I shoved a dildo up his ass, which caused him to shove his cock even deeper into his wife's ass. We fucked like this for some time. I loved the sight of Kurt howling in pleasure as he came, filling his wife's asshole with his cum.

At the same time, I squeezed a special feature button on my mechanized strap on dildo. The dildo squirted some hot liquid and sent it deep inside Kurt's ass. He howled in pleasure, and I laughed. Yeah, I am depraved. Half an hour later, they both showered and left my basement. And I was a thousand bucks richer. Isn't life sweet?

Yeah, I remember this side of myself and the life it led. I am both dominant and submissive. I am a strong woman, but I am lax with my boyfriend Troy. I like letting my strong and wonderful man run the show. I love him, you see. Sometimes, I miss being Black Orchid, the Mistress of Pain, Queen of Domination. Would Troy understand, if he knew? I can't see him becoming a willing part of my wicked games. He's too conservative for that.

I feel weird, sometimes. Especially when Troy is having anal intercourse with me. He is the first, and indeed the only man, I have ever let take me in this manner. I did it because I love him. And I love feeling his hard body against mine, and I feel safe in his arms. I love my strong, masculine black man. Yet part of me wants to control him and other people, dominate them and reduce them to being my willing pawns or unwilling slaves. I bury this part of me so deeply that it seems like a dream rather than past reality. Yet I can't help thinking that sooner or later, it's going to come back. Hungry for sex, and power!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Dominatrix

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds