• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Coming Out Of The Closet

Coming Out Of The Closet

I am a young Black man living in Boston. I grew up as a regular guy. By the time I was eighteen, I was over six feet tall and excelled at everything from basketball to football and wrestling. I was a pretty good student. My parents were hard-working poor black people and I wanted to make them proud by getting a good education and making something out of myself. I focused on sports and academics. I didn't focus on dating or relationships, unlike most young people in high school.

When I started college back in 2002, I was still a virgin. I was shy with girls. I also felt shy around attractive guys but I didn't let it show. Again, I focused on academics and sports and repressed my feelings. I was going to a state university and I didn't want other people to figure out that I was not exactly straight. For some time, I had been struggling with the fact that I might be bisexual. I caught myself checking out curvy black and Hispanic girls while walking around but I was also looking at some young black men.

I didn't have any experiences sexually until I met Adrienne. Adrienne was this tomboy at school. She was on the women's basketball team. A tall, pretty biracial girl. We had a lot in common. Academically driven athletes who wanted to succeed. She was the first girl I kissed and also the first girl I ever had sex with. The first time we did it, I was happy. I was pleased to know that I could do it with a girl. I thought I was a regular guy. I did not want to be gay or bisexual. My preacher at school said that gay people weren't allowed in church and it made me feel guilty.

I met Marco shortly after I met Adrienne. Marco was a good-looking white footballer. He was popular with girls and dated a sexy model named Karen. Marco was also bisexual but he didn't let anyone know. We became friends. I hung out with him often. Adrienne and I drifted apart and eventually broke up. One night after the breakup, Marco and I did it. We had sex.

There was this girl named Laura who liked me. She was friends with Marco. I didn't like her but she wanted me. She started following me around and eventually caught me and Marco kissing when we thought we were alone. The next day, people started looking at me funny. They thought I was gay since rumors were floating around. Marco got scared and stopped talking to me. He denied the rumors. So did I.

After a while, people at school forgot about it but my family found out, thanks to a phone call from Laura. My father and mother were mad at me. I felt angry and ashamed. They were going on and on about how they thought homosexuality was an evil sin.


I got angry and said : " I'm one of them, so what?" They looked at me, shocked.

I ran out of the house. I stayed in an apartment with my friend Kenny. Kenny doesn't care which way I swing. He's a straight Irish boy raised by two gay men. Kenny helped me deal with those issues of mine and talking to his gay parents was a lot of help to me.

I graduate college in 2006 with a criminal justice degree. I intend to become a police officer. I live on my own. I'm healthy. I'm a strong, educated black man. I am bisexual. Some people know about me. Most don't. I don't really care. The world hates black men and it hates gays. I just happen to be a bit of both. And proud!!!

It's been a few months since I've been in the city and I've found plenty of adventure to keep a youngster like myself busy. There's this chick named Monica who lives in Kenny's apartment building. She's tall, thick-bodied and jet-black, with a big booty. Alright she's kind of fat but not in a bad way, you know? I like chunky girls and I cannot lie! I could tell that she liked me by the way she was always staring and flirting. Hell, she even shared her dinner with me one day.

One time, Monica and I hooked up in the laundry room late at night, when nobody was around. It was very hot. For some reason, I've always had a thing for large black girls. Don't ask me why. I dropped my pants to my ankles and she sucked on my cock and licked my balls. I ended up coming all over her large breasts. This was hot as hell. Next, Monica spread her thick legs and I rubbed my cock against her pussy. I slid my cock into her hairy snatch and thrust into her. The fat girl groaned as I entered her. I pumped my cock in and out of her honey hole. We fucked and sucked for the next half hour, then went our separate ways.

This wasn't the last time that Monica and I would get together for some hot sex in the middle of the night. We got really kinky too. One time, we did it in the bathroom. I bent her over a toilet, dropped her shorts and spread her butt cheeks. I fingered her asshole. Monica told me that she liked getting fucked in the ass. I was totally down with that. I spread her cheeks and rubbed my cock against her butt hole. Would you believe the fat black chick farted right then and there? We both laughed about it.

I rubbed the lube on her asshole and applied some of it on my cock, then I pushed my dick into her ass. Monica, who was no stranger to buggery did not scream as I entered her. I placed my hands on her thick hips and thrust into her, hard. Her asshole felt so tight. I pushed my cock deeper inside her. So, this is what it felt like to stick your cock into a woman's asshole? I liked it. I fucked her asshole like there was no tomorrow, and finally came, sending my hot cum deep where the sun didn't shine. Monica howled in pain and pleasure. I smacked her ass and laughed as my cum leaked out of her whole. Such a creamy little pie!

I have several other freaks on the side. One of them is Michelle, my Friday night slut. Michelle is a white chick with blonde hair and pale gray eyes. She has a thing for black men. We met at a party. I was more than happy to indulge her curiosity. We did a lot of fun things together. One of the things we did was trying her strap on dildo, after a night of hot sex. We went to her house and showered together. While in the shower, I slid my cock into her pussy. I pumped my cock into her wet snatch, fucking her hard and deep.

Michelle moaned as I fucked her. I then turned her around and tried her ass. Although she was very much into anal sex, Michelle's ass remained tight and impregnable without lube. I soaped up her anus, then slid my cock into her anal cavity. Michelle gasped as my thick black cock went into her asshole. I pumped my cock into her asshole, shoving it where the sun did not shine. Michelle cried out as I fucked. I slammed my cock into her anus, plunging deep inside her, until I came. I filled her formerly tight anus with my hot seed.

We went into the bedroom, naked and wet, to continue this session. Michelle sucked my cock and licked my asshole before greasing me up with lube and inserting the dildo into my ass. I must say that it felt good. Michelle fucked me with the dildo, shoving it deep inside me. At the same time, she bent down and sucked my cock. It felt so good that I came several times that night. She pulled the dildo out of me and we embraced. My cock found its way into her pussy and we fucked and sucked until exhaustion claimed us. We fell asleep in each others arms.

Michelle and I grew closer as time went by. I eventually told her about my bisexuality. The girl was very understanding. She even introduced me to Raul, my first male lover. Raul was a tall, good-looking Latin stud with dark bronze skin, pale green eyes and curly black hair. He hailed from the Dominican Republic. This dream boat was a bisexual stud who attended a nearby college on a baseball scholarship. We clicked and ended up having a lot of fun together.

Raul took me to his place, and we took a shower together. Michelle remained in the living room, letting us do our thing. I looked at this handsome Latin stud. His naked body looked glorious and beautiful. We kissed, and caressed each other. He stroked my penis and I stroked his. When he took me into his mouth and sucked me, it was the single most pleasurable moment in my life. I almost came right then and there. But he wouldn't let me. Somehow, he worked me up in ways the women hadn't been able to.

Raul sucked my cock and licked my balls. When I came, he drank my seed. Then, he told me to take him. And take him I did. I bent him over and stuck my cock into his asshole. I pumped my cock into his ass. It felt warm and tight, familiar, yet different from a girl's asshole. I fucked him hard, but did not cum. The sensation of a handsome man's tight ass around my dick is one of the best feelings I've ever had.

We left the shower, and went into the bedroom, where a naked Michelle waited for us. The sexy plump girl masturbated while watching us. This chick was turned on by two bisexual men having sex with each other. When it was time for Raul to take me, it was simply amazing. He entered me swiftly. I had enjoyed getting fucked by my girlfriend's strap on dildo but a man's real cock felt so much better in my ass.

Raul began to fuck me, and I moaned. As he fucked me, my cock hardened. I gestured for Michelle to do me a special service. Michelle sucked my cock as Raul pumped my ass. I closed my eyes, letting go and enjoying the sensations I felt. Not long after Michelle got my dick as hard as possible, she got on all fours and spread her butt cheeks wide open before pressing her large rump against my cock.

I slid my cock into my girlfriend's asshole as my male lover shoved his dick deeper inside my manhole. You cannot imagine how it felt. To have a man's hard cock plunging in and out of your ass while your own cock was buried deep inside a woman's tight asshole. I've never felt anything more intense. I screamed loudly as I came, sending my cum deep into my girlfriend's asshole. I got even louder as Raul ejected his hot seed deep inside my rectum. Oh, yeah, it was quite intense!

Later, all three of us spent the rest of the afternoon together, talking about sex, life and politics. Life was fun, for me at least. I was casually seeing a very open-minded, and sexually flexible young woman. And I had just hooked up with a sexy Latin man. How much luckier could a man get? Raul, Michelle and I drank our wine and watched television before heading our separate ways. This wasn't the last time we hooked up for some raunchy fun, I can promise you that right now!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Coming Out Of The Closet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 341 milliseconds