• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A to Z and In Between Ch. 04

A to Z and In Between Ch. 04

I didn't know where to begin, Zane's cute little 18 year old neighbor who had a crush on him just caught us fucking. This little blonde bitch is standing in front of me crying because she thinks I done her wrong. Uhm, hello, she wasn't dating him, and my husband Alex, and I were.

Thea was maybe 5'2" and weighed 100 lbs soaking wet; she looked like a helpless child standing there, so I hugged her, and tried to comfort her. My God, she felt as fragile as she looked; at 18 Thea had yet to fill out, her chest was almost flat pressed against me, poor girl, she just hadn't filled out her curves yet.

"Shhh, Thea, its ok, no one meant to hurt you baby." I whispered in her ear, "Pain is part of growing up, what doesn't kill us just pisses us off and prepares us for the next bad thing."

Thea was starting to respond to the soothing, just not in the way I'd expected her to. She had goose bumps down her neck and her little nipples turned to pebbles against me. I kept whispering into her ear, over and over again, "Shhh, baby, it's ok." Letting my lips brush her ear lobe and my hands slowly stroked her back; within moments I heard a moan escape her lips, I knew she was ready.

"Have you ever been with a girl Thea?" I whispered, lightly kissing her ear. Her breathing was choked when she answered in a hoarse whisper, "No, I, I, I'm not gay Honey."

"Enjoying the pleasures of the flesh doesn't make you gay baby," I let a hand slide between us to cup her tiny breast, "it makes you human, alive, satisfied."

She leaned into my hand while he squeezed her flesh, caressing my thumb across her nipple. Her knees buckled and she almost fell. "Do you feel alive Thea?" I asked.

"Oh God, my body feels all tingly and hot, my tummy feels like it's in a knot and I have an ache between my," she whispered the last word, "legs."

"But doesn't it feel wonderful?"

With shiny heavy lidded eyes she looked up at me and nodded her head. I leaned into her and brushed my lips softly across hers.

"Do you want me to make it all better Thea? To make the feelings stronger, more intense?"

She nodded quickly and pressed her little mouth against mine again, harder than I had kissed her.

"Come upstairs with me Thea."

Taking her hand in mine I led her up the stairs and into Zane's apartment; Zane looked very surprised, and I smiled, telling him to give us a few minutes, and then join us.

Zane nodded and Thea just looked at the floor.

"Thea, don't be embarrassed, there is nothing to be ashamed of."

Looking up at me, I smiled at her, then kissed her again, harder still, lightly licking her lips until she opened her mouth and let my tongue in, breaking the kiss, I led her into the bedroom; not even bothering to close the door, Zane would be joining us soon enough.

"Take off your clothes." I ordered.

Taking her hand from mine she disrobed, looking at the floor again, "Why are you hiding your face from me again, when you've bared the rest of yourself to me? Be proud of your body Thea."

"But, I'm so small." She said.

"And?" I asked.

"Other girls are bigger, curvier, more like you."

"Baby, you're beautiful the way you are, don't feel bad because you're tiny. Now, lay on the bed."

She did as she was told and watched me as I took off my own clothes, leaving the boots Zane gave me on.

"Do you want to touch me Thea?"

She nodded; I shook my head, "Answer me when I speak to you."

"Yes," she croaked.

"Yes what?" I asked.

"Yes, I want to touch you." she said.

I crawled onto the bed next to her, leaning over her, I covered her mouth with mine, stroking my hand across her little breasts. She deepened the kiss, her tongue fighting with mine as she timidly touched my much larger breasts. I slid my hand lower until I lightly touched her mound; she opened her legs to me. Her pussy was almost bare, with just a light covering of hair, she moaned into my mouth when my fingers slid across her swollen clit. Massaging my hand up and down until my fingers found her entrance, she was so wet I easily slid a finger into her, rubbing her clit with my palm; she came instantly, screaming into my mouth. I broke the kiss and looked at her face, "Feel good?" I asked. She nodded her head as best she could. "Well, you're going to love this then." I said.

I slid myself lower between her legs, wrapping my arms around her thighs, using my thumbs to open her little pussy wide. I sucked her clit into my mouth, flicking my tongue across the swollen area. "Oh my God Honey, that's amazing, please don't stop." Thea begged. I licked lower, using slow, lazy strokes on her outer lips, darting my tongue into her core occasionally. It didn't take long to have her bucking her hips wildly, cumming and screaming again. Damn she was a screamer, we were gonna need a gag.

Zane came into the room; I stopped my tongue assault to look at him with all his naked glory. He was right at six feet tall, long dark hair with a little wave to it, nicely tanned, and deeply muscled; his dick was pretty nice too, about 8 inches and pretty thick, everything fit pretty well with his drop dead gorgeous face and mesmerizing green eyes. "Give her a taste of that big dick Zane." I told him.

I licked slowly at her clit, watching as Zane lowered himself towards her and offered her his cock.

"Get that thing away from me!" she screamed.

I chose that moment to bury my tongue inside her, causing her to throw her head back, and then look down at me. "Just suck him Thea, he tastes so good."

Hesitantly, she took him in her mouth; "Watch the teeth." Zane warned, "That's it, now suck a little, like a dripping popsicle on a hot summer day." He said.

She was taking about half in her mouth, Zane pumping slowly. I continued eating her pussy; I heard her gag. Zane was holding her hair and pushing a little deeper into her mouth.

"Relax Thea," I told her, "it gets easier, just open your throat and let him go." I slid a finger into her well lubed pussy as I talked to her. "That's it baby." I said, trying to slide a second finger into her, damn she was tight.

Zane looked a little pained and shook his head at me; ok, so the kid couldn't suck a dick, but it was apparently her first time; his dick was giving up and going limp. I moved away from Thea, kneeling in front of Zane, I showed her how to suck a dick. Opening my throat I took him all the way down until my nose nestled in his sparse pubic hair. He was growing inside me, sliding into my throat; so I worked my throat muscles to get him good and hard, until I thought I might pass out from lack of oxygen. I cupped his balls in my hand and I slowly withdrew him from my mouth. He was fully hard again, and ready to go; I took a condom out of the bedside table I suggested he get and rolled it onto him. I lay on the bed beside Thea; Zane positioned himself between her legs.

"Now, Thea, this is going to hurt, you're very tight, and Zane is very big." I told her.

"It should only hurt for a second, then it will be all pleasure." I kissed her; she nodded a little and looked frightened. "Shhh baby, it'll be alright, I'm right here."

We kissed again while Zane slowly entered her; with only about 3 inches in he hit her hymen...damn..shallow. He pulled out slowly and worked the few inches in and out of her, "feel good Thea?" I asked; she was rolling her head side to side so I took that as a good sign. Zane looked at me and I nodded; he pulled back a little and thrust himself into her as hard as he could, ripping through her hymen. She screamed, and kept screaming, Zane froze inside her; I covered her mouth with my hand. "Thea, Thea, it's over now, calm down." I soothed. She was sobbing now

"Oh my God, Honey, I can feel her tighten around me every time she sobs, she's so tight, it feels so good." Zane said.

He slowly started working himself in and out of her.

"Hon, Hon, Honey, it hurts, God it hurts so bad." Thea cried.

"Your first time does baby, don't fight it, just relax and it will feel so good." I told her, rubbing my hands across her breasts.

She quieted, but the look of pain was still on her face. Zane was loosing control and was slamming into her harder and harder.

"Thea," he said, "I'm sorry, but I can't, I can't stop now."

She was crying again, almost hysterically; I put my hand back over her mouth so the nosy neighbor wouldn't think we were killing someone in here. She was screaming again as Zane started really fucking her hard, with a final thrust he came, rested for a second and pulled out of her. Thea rolled over on her side facing me and cried even harder into my chest.

"Zane, why don't you go run Thea a nice warm bath." I suggested.

"OK."

I glanced down and there wasn't really much blood on the bed, the way she was screaming I figured she'd be bleeding pretty badly. When Zane came back I helped Thea up and into the bathroom. "A good soak will help." I told her.

She lowered herself gingerly into the warm water, I left the room.

Zane was sitting in the living room on the couch; I sat next to him. He put his arm around me and pulled me close, kissing the top of my head.

"I won't do that again Honey, it's too much like rape with her."

"Some girls are just screamers."

"Yeah, I guess; I should have known as much of a fuss as she was making over just a tongue, Jeez."

"HONEY!" Thea called.

"Be right back Studly." I said.

Walking into the bathroom Thea was looking a lot better. "What's up doll face?"

"Do you think Zane will want to do that again, soon?" she asked.

"Thea, you acted like he was killing you!"

"I know, but you're right, it really felt good." She said smiling.

I reached under the water and rubbed my hand against her pussy.

"OW!" she yelped.

"And you want to do what again? Rest up a couple days, and then we'll see."

"Oh, alright."

I figured in a couple days we'd come up with something, until then Zane could come stay at the house with us. I went back to the living room and sat with Zane, filling him in on what Thea said.

"Oh hell no!" was his answer.

A few minutes later Thea emerged from the bathroom, dressed and walking stiffly.

"I'm gonna head home now, ok?" she said.

"Sure" we said together.

She stopped in front of Zane, "Thank you for being the one to take my virginity, it really means a lot to me that it was someone I loved, that love's me that done it." She kissed him lightly on the lips, "I hope we can spend the rest of our lives together making love like that. Well, almost like that." She lowered her voice. "I think you should break it to Honey gently, she might not understand."

"Uh... yeah." Zane stammered.

"I love you Zane." And she walked out the door.

Zane sat there really quietly. "FUCK! What am I supposed to do now? She can't love me. I don't love her; I love you, and Alex."

I thought about it a minute, "You could move in with us."

Zane froze again, "Are you serious, don't fuck with me right now Honey."

"Very, Alex and I have been talking about it for a couple of weeks."

"Excellent! But, wait, isn't Thea supposed to be starting work with you Monday?"

"Simple, I'll call my boss and tell him I need to take a week or so off for personal reasons. If she can handle it, she can keep the job. I'll work from home for awhile."

"Or," Zane said, "You could quit, and let me and Alex handle everything for awhile. You could relax; take up a hobby or something."

I laughed, "That could work!"

"I only have a few personal things, all the furniture stays here."

"We've got spare beds in the spare rooms, if you ever needed to sleep in your own room and not our bed."

"What are we waiting for? Let's do it right now." Zane said.

I kissed him, "Get your stuff packed, we'll leave as soon as you're ready."

We spent a couple hours packing his stuff, throwing food away, taking out the trash, un-hooking the computer and loading everything into the cars. By about 6:00 A.M. we were in the cars and on our way home. Our home, Alex, Mine and Zane's.

please people comment on this story, tell me what you think!! i don't know what to change if you don't tell me. Take Care All!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A to Z and In Between Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds