• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Wolf's Story

A Wolf's Story

12

There is nothing quite like the thrill of the hunt, for both men and women. It's an ancient thrill hidden deep inside of us. In ancient times, man fought against magnificent yet terrifying predators like the saber-toothed cats and dire wolves. These days, the world is a bit more civilized. Men and women have gone to space. We built civilization. We have advanced knowledge of medicine and science. There is a darker, more primitive side of our natures which never quite goes away.

In men, the hunting instinct is always present. It will always be there. Look at how men play sports. They're always chasing something. Football. Volleyball. Basketball. Soccer. Hockey. It's all about the chase, the thrill of the hunt and the application of strength and skill. That's how they built society. Women have the hunting instinct too, though it's often a bit more subtle and less pronounced. Watch women's activities, from sports to business. It's all about hunting, and gathering, there are predators and there is prey, though it's hard to tell which is which. A very complex game is what they play.

My name is Lucifer. At least, that's what most people call me. My birth name is Luke Ciphers Brown and I am a lycanthrope. I'm a tall, lean and athletic youth with short black hair and light brown skin. I grew up on a farm in Idaho. My father Louis Brown was an engineer and my mother Anne Blake was a farmer. I have three siblings, James, Leonard and Karen. Early on, I learned to hunt. It was a family hobby. Dad would take all of us into the woods and we would hunt deer. We hunted other animals as well. We are hunters, but not the way you think.

In the eyes of the world, we seemed like an ordinary family. That's where you are wrong. I don't know why or how but my family is different from others. We are very different from other human beings. I don't mean to brag but we are stronger, faster and much better-looking than average humans. Nature designed us to be that way. That's just the way we are. You see, we're not like the rest of you. We have greater physical strength and speed. Also, we have the ability to heal at an accelerated rate. There is a simple explanation for this. We are lycanthropes.

Whenever people think of lycanthropes, they think of guys and gals who are extremely hairy, wear stank clothing and hang out at night in shady locations, looking for victims to prey upon. They often imagine us as large, wolf-like animalistic creatures that seem to come right out of people's nightmares to chase them and murder them in the most savage manner possible. That's just a myth, folks. I lead a pretty normal life. I am currently pursuing a degree in Criminal Justice at Boston College. I want to become a police officer someday. There are others like me out there. Oh, and I wasn't bitten by another lycanthrope. I was born this way. It is as natural for me to be what I am as it is for Europeans to have blue eyes or something. We simply are what we are.

There are quite a few lycanthropes in the world. Unfortunately, there aren't nearly enough if you ask me. If you go to a city the size of New York, where there are millions of human beings, you might find about a thousand lycanthropes. We can always sense each other. It's all about the smell. A lycanthrope's sense of smell is over a hundred times sharper than that of a dog. Our hearing rivals that of birds of prey, like hawks and eagles. In ancient times, we lived openly among humans but they hunted us down because they feared us. We were driven to the brink of extinction.

In the movies, lycanthropes are always portrayed as being evil. A man or woman gets bitten by a wolf-like creature and then goes on a rampage. The human in question starts to turn into a hairy, ravenous monster that howls at the moon and goes hunting in the surrounding area, often preying on humans. True lycanthropes aren't like that.

For starters, we don't turn into animals. When we wish, our nature shows. Our eyes turn yellow, our teeth elongate and sharpen, and our fingernails transform into three-inch long, wicked claws. Oh, and quite a bit of hair covers our bodies when we are changed. A bit more hair than can be found on the average human being but far less than can be found on, say, a mountain gorilla. In this state, we are at full power. When a lycanthrope resumes his or her primal form, this lycanthrope has the strength of ten or fifteen healthy athletic men.

Do lycanthropes live longer than humans? Well, what do you think? Our bodies are impervious to all diseases known to man. It's not uncommon for a lycanthrope to live well over three hundred years. The longest-lived lycanthrope was an ancient patriarch named Lloyd Waltham. The guy was born in England around 1456. He was a wealthy nobleman and one of our best defenders against persecution in those days where to be different was considered a curse. Lloyd Waltham died in Africa in the year 1908. as you can see, he lived quite a long time.

Yes, lycanthropes have a long lifespan. Although we do look like humans, we are a completely different species. A lycanthrope cannot have children with a human and vice versa. It's simply impossible. Also, a lycanthrope's bite cannot turn a human being into one of us. That too is impossible. See what I told you about myths? Don't buy into them. They're often based on a whole lot of lies and very little truth. We are a different species. A different order of being. We aren't supernatural. We simply are what we are. That's all.

Our world is a lot less violent and confusing than that of the humans. Male and female lycanthropes have always been considered equals. Leadership is decided by order of birth. We don't fight each other to decide who gets to lead the pack. The firstborn of each family is the one who receives the glory. The firstborn of each family is sent to meet with the Council of the Magister. The Council of Masters assigns each of them a Master to train them to become leaders. The leader bears the responsibility for all of his or her clan.

I was not the firstborn of my clan. My sister Karen was the firstborn. I was the last of our little line of siblings. The firstborn gets all the glory, so it is in our world. No one can help the order of their birth. Myself, I did something unprecedented. I decided to seek fame and fortune in the world of the humans. I wasn't the only lycanthrope to do so after finding out that he or she would be passed up for a position that they felt they rightfully deserved. The Council of the Magister is not pleased with all of these lycanthropes leaving the fold but most of us don't care.

One of the so-called rogue lycanthropes whom I admired the most is this man named Leopold Graham. Leopold Graham left his clan when he was only eighteen years old. He went to college on a scholarship and made it big as a professional football player before getting his law degree. He founded a large law firm called Graham, Travis & Connelly. A very powerful law firm with branches in New York, Florida, New Jersey, Texas and Massachusetts.

By the age of forty, Leopold Graham was a multi-millionaire. He was a respected member of the human community. When he ran for the U.S. Senate, he won. Now, this man may become president of the United States of America someday. I admired this man to no end. He was the envy of those among us lycanthropes who did not feel that our people's ways were fair. I mean, anyone who is firstborn gets to lead the clan and represent the family in all manners. This man or woman, by accident of birth, gets all the wealth and power of the family, along with the power of life and death over all members of the clan.

There have been some evil lycanthropes out there. One of them was Kurt Von Ross, a German prince. This fellow was a sociopath who rose to power by destroying the lives of many, lycanthrope and human alike. His wife Diana was also a psychopath with delusions of grandeur. They were killed by human soldiers in the 1800s. See how dangerous power can be in the wrong hands?

Another evil lycanthrope clan leader we've had is a certain Romanian Countess. This wicked noblewoman was a ruthless sociopath with murderous tendencies and killed many young women and had a blood fetish. This madwoman thankfully left this world a long time ago. We've had many bad leaders. Unlike humans, we don't have a democracy. Clan leaders meet with the Council of the Magister and do whatever they feel like. There is one Magister Council per country. The American Magister Council is by far the most numerous. There are perhaps two million lycanthropes worldwide. Of this number, more than forty percent live in North America.

The power that resides in the hands of the Magister Council is beyond my wildest dreams. Think of them as the U.S. Senate, combined with Congress. They have all the power. They control all the wealth. They can do anything. These men and women are dangerous. Al most all of our people follow them blindly. So it has been since time immemorial. Does that sound fair to you? I don't think so. I decided to take my chances in the mortal world.

If I wanted role models, I had plenty. There were quite a few lycanthropes out there who did very well for themselves in the world of the humans. Michelle Baxter played on the women's basketball team for Harvard University. No one knows that she was one of us. She went on to become first the executive director of Mac Leland Incorporated and later, a State Representative. With our keen intelligence, raw physical power and seemingly genetically designed charisma, we excel in sports, academics and politics. We are designed to be winners.

Another outstanding member of my breed who did pretty well for himself is Alan Bailey. He left his clan after leadership was handed to his identical twin Michael, who preceded him by a few seconds at birth. Well, this man became a superstar in the business world. It took him twenty years but he founded Bailey Enterprises, which is a Fortune Five Hundred company, if you didn't know. Yeah, look closely into the list of the most powerful men and women in the world and you shall see others like myself.

I had everything going on for me. I was a champion freestyle wrestler at Boston University. Taking down any man or woman who faces me on the mat is virtually no challenge at all, especially since I can lift a thousand pounds if I push myself hard and maybe run forty miles per hour. What can I say? It pays to be more than human. I maintained a grade point average of four point zero, which wasn't hard at all. My kind had to endure tens of thousands of years of being hunted and persecuted by hordes of merciless and ignorant humans armed to the teeth. We had to be stronger, faster and smarter than our persecutors, otherwise we wouldn't be here today.

I was doing quite well for myself. In the eyes of the world, I was just a tall, good-looking young Black man in the big city. Of course, you and I know that I am a lot more than that. Since I had some spare time, my nights were spent hunting for some delicious prey. Not the way you think. I went to the bars and picked up some cuties. I met this beautiful young woman named Madeline Lamont.

Madeline Lamont was a tall, beautiful girl with long blonde hair, alabaster skin and pale blue eyes. She attended Amherst where she studied Biology and liked spending her weekends in Boston. She's a volunteer for various Human Rights causes and Environmental causes. What I liked about her is that she was smart and easy to get along with. Also, she cares about people and believes that she can make a difference. We had a lot of fun together. We would go to the clubs together and dance. Once, we did it in the dorm. Talk about spontaneous. Madeline and I wanted each other badly and so we took advantage of the moment to share our passion.

I still smile as I remember her undressing, until her lithe, pale body was completely naked. Yes, Madeline was a beauty. I stood naked before her, her exact opposite. A tall, beautiful Black male. Wiry and muscular, and mighty fine-looking if you ask me. We embraced, and I kissed her and caressed her sexy body. I felt her hands running all over mine. We locked lips, and I gently pushed her on the bed. My hardened manhood pressed against her pelvis. With one swift thrust, I entered her. Madeline gasped. Passionately, we made love.

I was lying on top of her, craving the feel of her tight flesh around my aching manhood. Madeline wrapped her arms around me and pressed me deeper into her. We went at it in so many different ways that night. Sometimes, we were rough and quick, other times, we were slow and tender but always passionate. When dawn came, it found our sweat-covered bodies lying side by side on my bed. I looked at the beautiful woman next to me, gave her a quick kiss and then looked outside the window. It looked like the beginning of a beautiful day.

I get up, and head to the shower. I stand inside, and let the warm water rush all over me. I take some soap and rub it all over myself. Warm and soapy water falls off my dark-skinned body. I hold my penis in my hands. My organ is both long and thick, and uncircumcised, like all the males of my kind. We don't believe in the barbaric ritual of circumcision. We also believe in leaving the body be natural. No piercing. No tattoos. No surgeries. It is the secret of our beauty and health. We were created by Mother Nature and we shudder to even think of altering her work.

I step out of the shower. Madeline is standing there, naked. I smile and greet her. Yes, this woman is lovely, even first thing in the morning. I pull her to me and we embrace. I return to the shower and we clean each other up with soap and water. Madeline's graceful body looks wonderful. I am blessed to have her as a lover. I thank Father Sky and Mother Earth for blessing their sons and daughters in such a manner. Madeline and I exit the shower, and get dressed. Making breakfast is a riot. The gal frowns as I eat red meat and steaks first thing in the morning. I shrug. How I explain to her that my kind is exclusively carnivorous and cannot digest anything other than meat? She wouldn't understand. Madeline eats her cereal, and I eat my meat. We step out of the dorm an hour later.

Madeline and I are walking through the streets of Boston. I love the city. It's so different from the farmlands which I am used to. Lycanthropes love farmlands and wooded areas. Most of us shun the cities. Except yours truly and his fellow rogues. I am breathing in the smells of the surroundings. Men, women. All shapes and sizes. Walking up and down the city. People driving. Talking. Cursing. Many different languages. Many different accents. One people. One world.

As we walk, Madeline does something which is completely unexpected. She holds my hand. I smile at her, though inside, I am deeply disturbed. The last time someone held my hand was in high school, and it didn't end too well. The memories I have fought so long to forget are returning. I suddenly remember my last year of high school, back when I was just a young wrestler with big dreams, unaware of what truly went on in the world.

I met this young man named Raphael Stephens. He was a tall, lean, good-looking youth with dark bronze skin and pale gray eyes. He was simply beautiful. Nineteen-year-old Raphael attended the nearby community college and majored in Criminal Justice. He was a lycanthrope, but he was also an outcast. Every once in a while, mutation occurs in a lycanthrope community. One of us is born different from all the rest. These mutants are known as Abominations. Our kind hates them.

Raphael had been shunned by his family because he was different. Unlike other lycanthropes, he couldn't revert to his primal form at will. Only his strength and speed along with his enhanced senses marked him as one of us. He was considered to be a danger because like all Abominations, he changed whenever he was upset, which could be the worst possible moment. Abominations were often killed the moment their nature was discovered. They were considered to be a threat to the rest of us because their inability to control their shape-shifting powers could reveal our existence to the humans.

Raphael hid from both humans and lycanthropes. As soon as I ran into him, I knew that he was different. He led a very lonely existence. Rejected by both worlds. How tragic. We became friends, in spite of everything I'd been taught. Raphael was a brave youth with big dreams. He wanted to become a police officer and make a difference in the lives of people. He was smart, driven and also compassionate. The qualities of a good leader. It's too bad he was what he was.

Raphael and I hung out in the woods sometimes. We would hunt animals together. He had a great number of skills which I lacked. Often forced to live in the wilderness, he had adapted quite well to living in the woods. Today's lycanthropes have been softened by civilization. They're often ill at ease in the wild, just like your average city slicker, in spite of their superior strength, speed and senses. Our species was becoming tenderized. How sad. Raphael was a true predator. I saw him bring down an elk with his bare hands, a feat most lycanthropes couldn't duplicate, at least not while in fully human form.

I admired Raphael to no end, though I couldn't tell my parents or siblings about our friendship. He was my best friend and meant much to me. He also played an important role in my development. You see, Raphael was the first person I ever had sex with. It happened one stormy night in the cave we often played in. we were caught in the storm, and couldn't return home. So, we stayed together and kept each other warm.

I remember the feeling of his hard, muscular body pressed against mine. He was simply beautiful. I looked into his eyes, and found myself drawn to him. He put his strong arms around me, and then we kissed. Hurriedly, we got out of our clothes. I ran my hands all over his sexy, naked body. He was so smooth, so perfect. How can anyone call such a beautiful lad an Abomination? He was the personification of male beauty itself, at least in my eyes.

When we made love, it was the single greatest thing that ever happened to me. I was eighteen years old and had dated high school girls but their kisses and touch were so pale and stale compared to the heated passion his kisses and touch aroused in me. When he took my manhood in his hands, I almost cried out in joy. He climbed on top of me, and took me inside of him. When it happened, I cried, ecstatic and shocked all at once. I had never felt anything like this before. He rode me, glaring at me passionately with feral eyes that glowed in the dark. Not a single scream escaped his lips. We fell asleep in each others arms.

When I woke up the next day, he was gone. I searched frantically for him. I found him in a clearing, where he had tracked down a rabbit. I smiled and kissed him, putting my arms around him. He was so lovely. How I loved him. I kissed him again and again. We fell on the forest floor, and made love again. Later, we ate the rabbit. There we were, two handsome youths in the wilderness together. It was the best time of my life. I didn't care what that made me in the eyes of the world.

Over the months that followed, Raphael and I tried to keep our affair a secret. These were the best days of my life. I loved Raphael and he loved me. But we couldn't hide from both the human and lycanthrope worlds forever. Eventually, we were discovered. My parents were furious. They weren't mad because their youngest son, the handsome, college-bound African-American athlete was having a bisexual affair with another man. Lycanthropes can take whoever they want as lovers. A man can be with another man or he can choose to be with a woman. He can have both if he wants. A woman can have both male and female lovers. We are firm believers in sexual freedom. Always have been.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Wolf's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds