• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Married Marilyn

A Married Marilyn

12345

Please enjoy my latest story. If you know you ain't supposed to be reading this, DON'T! I reserve all commercial and all other non-electronic rights to this work.

* * * * *

"Class is dismissed. Don't forget the project due…"

"Huh, what?"

Marilyn woke up disoriented from her nap. When she finally came to, she vaguely remembered some project for Intro to Computer Science, gathered her legs from the chairs in front of her, dusted off her baggy jeans and began the walk out the lecture hall, backpack in tow. She walked out of the building, looking at the leaves of autumn turn around her, setting the overcast sky ablaze with color. She brushed out a yellow leaf out of her now bone-straight hair and began to walk the few blocks to her house. Her blue Timberland hiking books were almost covered by her baggy blue jeans, which brushed along the leaves on the sidewalk. Her matching blue long sleeve t-shirt was covered by the blue USA basketball jersey from the previous year's Olympics, replete with the number 9. Glancing down at the jersey, she thought to herself, "damn, I need to find something more patriotic after this weekend. You'd think Tommy Hilfiger would come out with more American flag shirts by now."

Not paying attention, she stumbled slightly on the sidewalk in front of her house before turning and walking up to her door, her arm brushing by the American flag on the steps. She dug in her deep pockets for her keys, and let herself into the living room. Inside was the din of a normally functioning house, with a TV blaring off in the background. She was about to turn to call out for her sister when she saw something out of the corner of her eye turn towards her.

"KAT!" screamed Marilyn and turned towards her fiancée. Kat too made visual recognition, and Marilyn got down on one knee to hug her diminutive love, squeezing her tightly and giving her a peck on the cheek. She then got back up on her feet, letting Kat bury her head in her belly.

"Hey Shari! You here?"

Sharilynn bounded down the stairs, dressed in a faded old shirt and shorts, barefoot and looking a bit harried. "Hey Donnie," she said with a chuckle. "Glad you're back. You know we gotta run around a bit so we can head on up to Vermont, right?"

"True," Marilyn replied. ""I do want this marriage to get pulled off. You got in touch with my boys from back home, right?"

"Yeah, that's done. And all your bags are packed, ready to roll too. I'll have someone pick you up this afternoon. I'm gonna be out in a half hour to get everything straight up there."

"OK…hey!" Marilyn looked down and saw what her sense of touch had suspected, her fiancée kissing on the base of her dick for her jeans. She lightly wrapped her fingers in Kat's hair, gently pulled her head back and asked, "so I take it you want me?" Kat only replied with a wide grin and a nod of her head.

"Uh, sis, this conversation will have to finish up later. My wifey needs me," Marilyn blurted out quickly, brushing a strand of hair back before grabbing Kat's hand and sprinting up the stairs to their room.

"Alright, my sister," Shari replied to a fading Marilyn. "Remember that pick up at 5!"

In almost no time, Marilyn and Kat got into their bedroom and shut the door. Before Marilyn could get to the bed, Kat bent over, unzipped Marilyn's jeans, pulled aside her panties and pulled out her bulky, limp dick. She roughly stroked the shaft with her tiny hands and looked up into her fiancé's eyes.

Kat let out a slight purr and said, "I've been horny all day. But I thought it was wrong to get off without you, so I'm gonna get you hard and use you to get me off. Do you mind?"

Marilyn shook her head in response and smiled. "I have no problem with that, hun," Marilyn mouthed to Kat. "Use me. I'm just glad you want me and care about me that much."

Kat stroked out her hands to Marilyn's tip and held it straight out right before opening her mouth wide and taking the tip in her mouth. She worked her tongue slowly around the fleshy tip, and screwed and sucked on her lover's dick with her lips. She let her mouth be opened by the expanding flesh, letting one hand stroke the rest of the shaft while she let the other hand dart along her bare thigh under her skirt. She cradled and toyed with Marilyn's balls in one hand while grabbing halfway up the semi-hard shaft, bracing it for the dive she made with her mouth. She let her mouth and throat pull on the shaft and tip, slowly pulling it to its full size. Kat's pink lips caressed the ebony skin, letting them slowly inflate her lover with her stimulation, and with each pass of her lips up Marilyn's shaft, she swirled her tongue all over the shaft, taking special care of the underside of the tip. She looked up into Marilyn's eyes and smiled up into them with her own, taking special care of the hard dick in her mouth while she got her fiancé's attention.

Kat felt Marilyn's dick extend as fully as it could down her throat and decided to extract it from inside her mouth, slowly sliding her lips down the shaft and tip and giving a kiss to the tip. She gave her erect dick a quick squeeze, lifted it up and gave a long lick from the base of her balls to the shaft, which was slick three-quarters of the way down with her spit, to the tip. She stood up full erect, grabbed Marilyn about the hips and pushed her onto the bed with little resistance.

Marilyn sat there, the wet tip of her hard dick brushing against the rough texture of her jeans, saying to herself, "I think the woman is hot!" She sat there and watched as she saw her lover lift up her wrap skirt and pull down her tiny white panties. Kat then held up the hem of her skirt by her hips and held out her hand for Marilyn to pull her onto the bed. She let her lover straddle her hips and lined up her tip to Kat's pussy as she let the skirt drop. She rocked back on her hands behind her as Kat lowered herself onto the large, fleshy tip, the strain on her face obvious. She held her lover's hips to steady her as she lowered herself a third of the way on her shaft. When she saw Kat smile, Marilyn smiled back, then took her fiancée in her arms and gave her a tender kiss on the lips. As she let her tongue paint her way across Kat's lips, Kat lowered herself a few more inches and let the shaft halfway into her tight, wet snatch.

Kat rocked back on her hips a bit, separating her face from Marilyn's, and let out a small gasp. She steeled herself against the strain at her nether lips, the tugging along with the friction of the shaft stimulating her clit. As she was preparing herself for the fucking she was going to give herself, she felt Marilyn's large hand grab her head and pull her into a long French kiss, letting her mouth be dominated by her lover's tongue. Just when she was getting used to the tongue down her mouth, she felt it licking at her ear, the wet saliva making her ears tingle with the air in the room. She started to breath deeply, trying not to let her feeling overwhelm her. Then she saw Marilyn's face in front of her, her lips saying some simple words…"I love you. Enjoy me." With that, she raised herself up on Marilyn's shaft, getting ready to fuck herself with that dick.

Marilyn held Kat in her arms, feeling her lover begin to work her hips on her. She could cum fucking like this if Kat kept fucking her for a while, but she could tell from the way she was acting that Kat was going to be selfish today. She held Kat hard against her, letting her head rest on her shoulder, sat there and enjoyed the subtle tug on her dick, letting her hand caress Kat's back. "I like it when we fuck like this," she thought to herself. "It's nice to know that we can fulfill each other's needs like this without having to officially make love every time. Besides, Kat's cute when she's horny, and I just love getting those morning blowjobs." She let herself shudder at the thought of them, and Kat thrust a bit harder at her in response.

"Hey sis!"

"Huh…what?" Marilyn responded as she slowly came back to the real world, Kat's soft lips gently massaging her hard dick. "Whatcha want sis?"

"Oh, sorry about that. Didn't realize that Kat was fucking you?"

"Like hell you weren't, you perv," Marilyn cracked back. "Now what do you want to tell me?"

"Everything's a go for the trip. I got in touch with some of your boys, and they'll be there."

"Mmmhmm," Marilyn replied, her lips pressed to the nape of Kat's neck. She sucked at the skin there, then flicked her tongue at it, making her fiancée shudder a bit. She hugged Kat tight to her chest, feeling her heat and quivering through her nipples. "What else do you want?"

"OK, OK. Don't have to be so testy. Anyway, my friends from my job are coming around 8 to pick you up, OK? Don't forget!"

"GO!"

Oblivious to the conversation going on over her shoulder, Kat smoothly rode her tight pussy up and down the huge shaft that she impaled herself on. She could feel herself slide up and down easier with each little thrust of hers, her pussy lubing up to ease her way. With less and less effort, she was able to squeeze her way around the shaft, trying to hit every spot inside her, shuddering with the sensations. Her clit seemed to pull and rub harder against her lover's dick as she kept fucking, the stretching making her sensitive to every little tug. When she felt the heat of her lover's hard body press tighter to her frame, she let herself go into those strong arms and let her hips ride her off into the sunset of her orgasm. Every nerve in her body was slowly fired, the wetness on her lips, the friction on her clit, the stretching of her sweet lips and her sugar walls driving her mad. When she felt her lover's fingers brush her hair back from her forehead, the mere touch sent her into a mini-orgasm, making her gasp and whimper. "So this is gonna be mind forever," she thought to herself before feeling her ear being licked and letting her head be pulled back by Marilyn.

She looked in Kat's eyes, feeling her limp against her body, her hips tattooing a rhythm on her hips. All she did was mouth the words "I love you always" before kissing her hard on the lips, forcing her tongue deeply into her mouth and trying to swallow her with her lips. As she gently petted Kat's hair, she felt Kat go into orgasm, her thrusting getting more erratic, and her breathing being more labored. She pulled her head away and let Kat cum on her cock. She looked in pure pleasure as she felt Kat milk away at her dick and saw her tiny labia impossibly stretch around her thick shaft. She let her eyes trail up her lover's body, with the bare belly quivering, the chest heaving, the nipples peaking, the mouth gasping in an open mouth smile and the eyes dilated and glazed in ecstasy. As she felt Kat slowly start to cum down, her eyes got misty thinking about the sight before her. "Wow," she said out loud to no one. "I made her that happy."

She loosened her grip from around Kat's waist and let her slowly get control of her body. She looked fascinated at the juncture between them, still amazed that she could get her huge dick in there, while Kat's small clit got tugged on by the friction of her final thrusts. Her hips coming to a stop, Kat let herself purr and said in a breathless lisp, "Thanks. I need that. Wanna cum?"

"No thanks. I'm fine," Marilyn said back in response. "That did feel nice though."

"You're welcome," Kat replied with a smile. She stood up on her knees and slowly eased the still-hard shaft out of her pussy, taking care not to tear herself open and stimulate herself too much. With a little effort, she dislodged the head from between her labia, then jumped down blindly onto the floor. She pulled down her skirt, then dusted off both it and her white baby tee.

Marilyn stood up then clumsily tucked her hard shaft down the side of her jeans down into one leg. She then pulled Kat to her by her shoulders and kissed her on the forehead. "Make sure you're ready," Marilyn said looking into her eyes. "I want to make sure everything's right for the biggest day of our lives." She let Kat go, and Kat went over to her open suitcase, making sure that everything was in order for her trip.

***

BEEP! BEEP!

"Alright, alright, I'm coming."

Marilyn put on her navy blue Yankee cap, checked for her keys and wallet, then picked up her garment bag and suitcase and walked out the door. When she got to the porch, she looked down to see a cream colored Acura with new rims and, based on the bass from the car stereo, a new, expensive stereo. She scanned the faces in the car and was in awe. Three model-pretty women, two in the back seat and one at the wheel, were sitting in the car, looking much like the babes they put in car posters. The two women in the back seat were White and Asian, respectively, and the driver had to be the most beautiful woman he'd ever set eyes on. Her golden brown complexion radiated off her pretty face, and her long auburn hair seemed a perfect compliment to the body barely hidden by the t-shirt and denim skirt she was wearing.

"Did I die and go to heaven?" Marilyn said to herself as she reached up to pinch herself with her slightly long nails. She gaped in awe at what was in front of her.

"C'mon! Let's go!" the driver shouted as she popped the trunk for Marilyn. "Stop staring!"

"Typical male," the white girl commented to her friends as Marilyn came down to the steps and deposited her belongings in the car.

"Yeah, but how many guys look that beautiful," the Asian girl remarked. "I know why Shari said he didn't hang around other people like him, um, herself. They'd probably try to kill herself," she finished with a chuckle as Marilyn let herself in.

"Hi! I'm Diana," the driver said, introducing herself. "The girl behind me is Heather, and the Asian girl back there is Carla."

"Thanks, Diana," Marilyn answered, offering her hand. "I'm Marilyn." With that, Diana put the car into gear and pulled off, heading for the New Jersey Turnpike.

"Cool. Damn, I know that your sister said you were transsexual, but I didn't think you'd look this good."

"Thanks! I do model some though, both nude and in some swimsuits. What about you guys again?"

Diana chirped up in response, "We're all strippers that work with your sister…and I do mean work!"

Heather chimed in, brushing a strand of hair from her face, "Yeah, your sister's a good fuck!"

Carla cut off Heather saying, "Hey! Chill out! I don't know if, um, she wants to know about her sister's sex life."

"C'mon silly! You must not have been there that night in the dressing room when Shari was talking about how good a fuck her sister was!" Heather stated in her squeaky voice.

"Yeah, I was there, but…"

"Hey, that reminds me," Diana stated as got to the toll booth, getting ready to pick up a ticket. "I remember hearing something about that, but I didn't really believe it. Do you fuck Shari?"

"Yeah, I did," Marilyn answered. "I'm not doing that anymore though. That was all the past. Besides, I'm about to be a married girl. And I can't be silly like that."

Diana listened to Marilyn's answer, eyeballing her body out the corner of her eye. "She's damn right it's the past," she thought to herself. "The amount of hormones needed to put those kind of curves on her must have shrunk her little wee-wee to the size of my pinky."

"Alright, makes sense to me," Diana said, getting her car up to speed.

"So, girls, tell me about your job," Marilyn stated. "It sounds like fun."

"Well…"

***

The four girls kept the time moving along in their drive north up to Vermont, talking about all of the experiences Diana, Heather and Carla had had with themselves, the club and their sister. It involved a lot of joking, some wrestling and, not surprisingly, some really interesting stuff about her sister. "Damn, my sister's such a slut," Marilyn thought to herself at one point. "Then again, it ain't exactly a surprise though. She's been like this since she's been kids."

"Hey, Marilyn!" Diana called out, breaking Marilyn out of her train of though. "You know your sis had to suck and fuck some dude to get that first contact, right?"

"Really? Why am I not surprised?"

"Well, there is some reg in our club who runs a bunch of porno mags. Shari spotted him, offered him a private dance, and the next thing I see, he's smiling and zipping up his pants, and she had some info in her hand."

"Hmmm…interesting," Marilyn commented. "Remind me to thank her for the sacrifice."

"Anyway," Diana continued as she sped her way north on I-91, "can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Can I see what you're working with up top? You look kind of healthy there for someone who's born a guy and young as you are. How big are you anyway?"

"38DD, and it's all natural."

"What? Hold up! Now I gotta see this," Diana shouted out over the oohs and aahs of Heather and Carla. "Lift up that shirt and lemme see whatcha got!"

"Alright," Marilyn answered as she unbuckled her seat beat and pulled her the bottom of her shirt up over her boobs, sticking the shirt and jersey up into her armpits. She then pulled up the bottom of her sports bra, letting her breasts pour out from their confinement, and lifted it up with her shirt. Her breast hung there perfectly, huge and round with a teardrop shape and barely any sag.

Diana glanced over at Marilyn while keeping one eye on the road and opened her mouth in shock. "Wow!" she said as Carla and Heather scrambled to get a glance of Marilyn's chest in the rear view mirror. "I can see big breasts run in your family. You got them that big, and you were born a guy."

"I know," Marilyn answered haughtily while toying with her nipples. "Shari's a DDD, you know."

"Yeah, I remember her saying that. I bet your dick must be tiny with all the hormones it took to make those."

Marilyn, pulling her bra and shirt back down and re- buckling her seatbelt, turned to Diana and said, "Uhuh. In fact, one of the reasons I'm going well with the shemale modeling thing is that I'm probably one of the most people you ever met."

"Bull! Shit!" Diana screamed out. "Lemme see it then."

"OK," Marilyn softly replied. She calmly unzipped her jeans, pulled aside her plain white cotton panties, lifted herself off the seat slightly and pulled out her limp dick, letting it lay on top of her jeans. "There you go."

Diana gasped in shock when she saw Marilyn's member and screamed out, "Oh SHIT!" She nearly swerved in reaction to what she saw, not believing it and believing it at the same time. "Hold up! Let me pull this car over!"

She managed to get herself over onto the shoulder in the Massachusetts countryside, then turned on the roof light in the car so she could better see what was in Marilyn's lap. "Oh my God," Diana exclaimed while her eyes devoured the dick between Marilyn's legs. "That thing there is a monster! That's bigger that 90% of the guys I've ever fucked…and it ain't even hard! How big is that thing?"

"Well, it's about 8 inches when I'm limp, and a little less than 13 when I'm hard," Marilyn calmly answered.

"Ooh, I gotta get that dick hard," Diana said to no one in particular while brushing a strand of auburn hair out of her face. "Hey girls back there! Mind if I take a few minutes to get this girl hard?"

Both girls back there shook their heads in the negative. "Nah, I don't mind. Take your time. I'm curious about this myself," Carla added.

Diana lifted herself up a bit and hiked up her knee- length skirt, exposing her pussy which was nude save for a small strip above her lips dyed honey blonde against her caramel skin. She moved across the tight space in the car and straddled Marilyn's lap with her hips, her silicone enhanced mammaries brushing across Marilyn's breasts. After rubbing her breasts against Marilyn's to get her heated up, Diana grabbed onto the back of Marilyn's chair and began to rub her pussy up and down Marilyn's limp dick, letting a bit of moisture seep onto it. Slowly, we worked her hips and rubbed that pussy up the slowly lengthening dick, the rubbing on her clit making herself and Marilyn slick with moisture.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Married Marilyn

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds