• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mistletoe Lane Ch. 04

Mistletoe Lane Ch. 04

When I was in high school, we lived on a quiet street in the suburbs called Mistletoe Lane. It was a cul-de-sac with about 15 houses, all of them occupied by white, yuppie families with multiple kids. Most of the wives were in their mid-thirties, and were very attractive. Most of their husbands were salesmen or corporate types who worked long hours and were frequently out of town on business.

As a senior in high school who had recently turned 18, I really enjoyed spending time with these hot, sexy older women. I was very attracted to most of the women on our street, and tried every excuse I could think of to be at their houses when their husbands were gone.

All of the adults on our street thought I was very responsible and mature for my age, and they had no trouble with me babysitting their kids and mowing their yards. I loved the money I received for these chores, but more importantly I liked being around the women of Mistletoe Lane.

*

One hot September day I was cutting the lawn of the Robertson house. The Robertson's had two teenage daughters, and I was attracted to the oldest, who was my age. She had long, blonde hair, tanned skin and a pretty face. We flirted a lot, but she had a boyfriend and spent most of her time with him. While she was pretty, she paled in comparison to her mother.

Mrs. Robertson, or Laura, was tall and thin, with auburn hair that was curly and fell to her shoulders. She had small, perky tits, and long legs. She was very active, playing tennis at least once a day, usually in the morning while her husband was away at work. On this particular day, she was returning home after her tennis match just as I was finishing the front lawn. She honked and waved as she parked her Volvo. I raised a hand in return, wiped the sweat off my brow, and watched as she got out of the car.

She was wearing a white, sleeveless tennis shirt, visor, and pleated, white tennis skirt. Laura ran over to me as I cut the engine on the lawnmower. "Hi Jason!" she said happily.

"Hi Laura, how was your tennis match?" I asked.

"Great, I won three out of four sets!" she exclaimed. "It is so hot though, I need a cold drink. Can I get you something? You are sweating like crazy out here!"

I told her I would love something cold to drink. I followed her inside to the kitchen, watching her smooth, tanned legs as she walked. Her short skirt barely covered her nice ass, no doubt toned from her many hours of tennis each day.

"Where are the girls?" I asked, wondering if her daughters were around. I knew her husband was at work, he was always at work. "They are at tennis camp this week, won't be back until Sunday." She replied. "I have the house all to myself." She smiled and winked as she said this, before opening the refrigerator and looking inside.

My devilish mind began thinking about this beautiful, sexy tennis mom all alone during the day, while her boring husband was away at work. I watch as she searched the fridge for something to drink. She had beads of sweat dripping down her neck and arms. She took off her visor, and shook her auburn hair. She then brought out a pitcher of lemonade. "Is this ok?" she asked.

"Sure, looks good," I answered, though I was not just talking about the lemonade. She filled two glasses with ice, then poured the lemonade, handing me a glass. "Thanks."

"You are welcome. You looked so hot out there mowing the yard," she said, as she took a sip of her drink. I took a sip of my own, wondering if she was flirting a little with that comment. I decided to lob one into her court, and see if she returned it.

"You look pretty hot yourself right now," I said, looking her in the eyes, as I took another sip.

"Well, I go all out when I exercise, I like to work up a good sweat," she coyly said. Laura then fished an ice cube from her glass, and began rubbing her hot skin with it. "Ooh, that feels good," as she rubbed her neck and the top of her chest with the ice cube. Cool water ran down her cleavage, between her tits. She then stuck the ice cube between her lips and sucked it.

I set my drink down on the counter, and walked towards her. "Can I help you with that?" I asked.

"Sure," she said, and handed me a fresh ice cube.

"Turn around," I told her, and she slowly turned around, leaning against the kitchen counter. She held her hair up, so her neck was exposed. I slowly began to rub the ice cube on the back of her neck. She jumped a little, then seemed to relax as her skin became used to the cold ice. Her hot skin quickly melted the ice cube, sending droplets of water racing down her back. I held the ice cube with one hand, and began to slowly massage her shoulder with the other.

"Oh yes Jason, that is nice," she said, and at the same time leaned back into me, so that her back and ass were pushing against me. I continued to rub ice all over her neck, which was becoming quite wet, and appeared to be cooling off a bit. I leaned down and licked some of the water off her neck. She purred like a kitten, smiled, and said "Yes, I like that, keep doing that."

Putting what was left of the ice cube down, I used both hands to massage her shoulders and upper arms, as I licked and kissed the back and sides of her neck. She became limp in my hands, and I thought she might fall down, but she quickly got her feet back under her, and then pushed her ass into my crotch. My dick had already begun to get hard, and now it was throbbing inside my jeans. I heard Laura moan softly as I nibbled her earlobe. I slid one hand down to her waist, and then reached under her shirt, softly touching her flat stomach. She quivered at my touch, as I slowly reached higher and cupped one of firm tits, which were being held up by a sports bra. She moaned again, so I continued to go farther, not sure how far she would actually let me go. I kept thinking at any minute she would realize what she was doing and tell me to stop. So far that had not happened, so I slipped my hand under her bra, feeling her soft tit and hard nipple. She moaned louder, and pushed her ass harder into my crotch, grinding it against my hard cock.

I was feeling really horny by this time. I grabbed both tits, pushing myself against her, and I stuck my tongue in her ear. She continued to moan, but also began whispering my name over and over: "Jason, Jason."

I slid one hand down to her ass, and squeezed it. She gasped, then said "Yes, squeeze my ass, squeeze it!" I pulled up her short, pleated tennis skirt, and pulled down her white cotton panties. I slid my hand between her ass cheeks, as my finger tips brushed her pussy lips. Laura then moaned louder, and pushed her pussy against my hand, causing my fingers to slide into her wet snatch. I began to finger fuck her, and she bounced up and down on my fingers, causing her pussy to drip with her juices. She reached behind her and grabbed my cock. She somehow unfastened my belt, and I helped her lower my jeans to the floor, then push my boxers down. My raging hard on sprang up, hitting her in the ass. She grinded against it, and then almost growled: "Put your cock inside me!"

I began to rub her wet pussy lips from behind with the engorged head of my cock. I spread her legs a little, as she held onto the marble kitchen counter. I then slowly slipped my hard dick inside her tight, hot pussy. I slid it all the way in, nice and deep. She moaned loudly, begging me to fuck her hard. I grabbed her hips and slowly began to thrust inside her. She grinded and gyrated against me, breathing hard and whispering: "Yes, yes!"

Knowing I would not last much longer, I grabbed her shoulders, and really began fucking the shit out of her. My cock was pumping like crazy, in and out, deep inside her hot pussy. She let out a stifled scream, looked around and then realizing no one else was in the house, she began to scream out loud. I continued pounding her tight pussy, harder and harder, faster and faster. As we both reached climax, I pulled my cock out of her wet snatch and blew my load all over her ass cheeks. I moaned and grunted as the cum spewed out of my dick, and Laura quivered and shook as she reached orgasm.

Out of breath and panting, I pulled away from her, and sat down on a kitchen chair. Laura pulled up her wet panties, and then walked over to me, sitting in my lap facing me. She smiled and kissed me, while her hands played with my dick. "Want to come over tomorrow after I am done with tennis?" she asked, squeezing my cock.

"You know I do, Laura."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mistletoe Lane Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds