• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Be There!

Be There!

We have this arrangement. I get a text, and I drop everything, go to "our" parking place in the woods, meet up with him, give him a quick blowjob and then we go our separate ways. It's an ideal arrangement: he gets to relieve some tension in the middle of a stress-filled day, I get to satisfy my submissive side and get in some cocksucking – something I've always enjoyed. An ideal arrangement, something to relive as I get the kids into bed and cook dinner for me and my husband, still with the tart taste of his cum in the back of my throat.

He's always teased me about my love of cocksucking. He jokes to me sometimes that he'll get me a line of them, straining skywards, eager to plunge into my mouth and relieve themselves of warm, sticky cum. I've always said "promises, promises" to the idea, knowing he'd never be able to bring it off. Serves me right.

This afternoon, 2:50, the text appears on my phone. "Be there". Not much time, get over there, do the deed and get back in time to greet the kids back from school. No question about ducking out, of course, but even so, it's a tight call. I break a few speed limits, and I'm there at 3:10. Just about on schedule. He's there, waiting. Thing is, he's not the only one there. I realise that he's keeping his promise, and the thought hits me right in my pussy, instantly soaking my knickers.

"Here she is, lads," you say, with pride in your voice. "Who's first?"

"Man, I don't believe this. I thought you were having us on. You mean to say that she's come here to give you a blowjob, just because you told her to?" says a tall slim man in his twenties. He looks like a builder.

"Not quite," you reply. "She's come here to give you all a blowjob. And not just any old blowjob – the best blowjob you've ever had."

"Well, let's see for ourselves if you're just full of shit," says a fat man in a suit, early forties, some sort of businessman, probably, as he steps up, rather roughly grabs my right tit and tries to kiss me. I pull away.

"Stop that. I told you the rules – no kissing. Leave her alone to do her thing or just leave now. OK, Noleen, you know what to do."

I do. I drop to my knees, feeling the soft forest floor pressing into them. With practiced ease, I unzip the fat man's trousers, reach inside and pull out a still-soft, quite small circumcised cock. No preliminaries – I push my mouth down onto it, pressing my nose into the forest of pubic hair at the base and inhaling. I feel him start to grow in my mouth, and it's not long before he's at full stretch, filling my mouth and the head nudging the entrance to my throat. It doesn't take long – about five minutes and the delightful contractions begin and my tonsils are being coated with warm sticky goo.

The Builder's next. His cock is uncut, quite long and slim. Perfect for cocksucking, as the length fills your throat nicely without too much gagging. I feel the foreskin peeling back as it pushes into my mouth, and then the bare, sensitive head is nestling just where I want it, in my throat. As my nose presses into his groin, I wonder if his mates on the site know that he shaves himself down there. Probably not. I look up, and he's looking back down at me, smirking. Another gush of liquid lust into my already soaked knickers.

He takes a little longer. I'm on a tight schedule here, I'm thinking, hurry up. I suspect he's holding back, as his smirk is even more repulsive than before. I'll show him, I think, and double my efforts, using all my tricks, and fairly soon his cock spurts, deep down in my throat so I feel the ripples all the way from my lips to the head, and the warm gushing further back. He slips out, and the last remaining stranger steps forward.

He's a large black man, cut down jeans and t-shirt, and dreadlocks. The bulge in the front of his trousers is impressive, buy when I pull them down the full extent of the matter reveals itself, hitting me on the cheek with the sudden release. I've never, ever, encountered one that big before, and I'm scared I won't manage it, but there's no way I'll ever let him know that. I fit the head and about half the shaft into my mouth, but really, that's my limit. Obviously, that's not enough for matey, because he grabs a handful of my hair and pushes another couple of inches into my mouth. Gradually, with much frantic bobbing and improvised breath control, I get used to the size of the thing and get into a rhythm.

Ten minutes later, and I'm still working hard for my reward. Just when I wonder if he's ever going to finish off, use grabs my hair again and pulls me back so that just the head is resting on my outstretched tongue. And the flood starts, spewing across my tongue and flicking hot splashes over my cheeks, nose and forehead. I close my eyes to protect them, which means that when I open them again, a few minutes later, it's just me and my lover remaining in the clearing.

I know I haven't finished yet. He gets the slowest, sweetest blowjob ever, regardless of the fact that I'm supposed to be meeting the kids from the school bus in ten minutes. His cock slides easily into me with the extra lubrication, filling me up just the way I like it, until eventually, with a sigh and a shudder, he reaches his happy conclusion. I get up, dust off my knees, receive a stroke of the head and a kiss on the cheek, and then he's off.

I get back in the car, race back to civilisation and arrive thirty seconds before the luckily-delayed schoolbus. Just as I'm getting out, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and those thirty seconds are spent frantically trying to make myself decent and reapply my lipstick.

And as I'm collecting the kids off the bus, one of the other mums says to me, "Excuse me, but you seem to have something on your chin."

If only you knew, dear ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Be There!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds