• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Deliverance

Deliverance

12

ACHTUNG: If you read my last story, (Wings Over Germany) you know that there will be a lot of fluff before the actual event takes place. Be patient, patience is rewarded in my stories. The names of places and people in this story are accurate, but the events are completely fiction. Please don't look any of these people up, or I will come to your house and suck your blood. And don't let the title freak you out, there are no freaky mountain men making other men squeal like a piggy in this story.

*

"What the hell are we doing this for again, Captain?" I asked my flight commander.

"Why do you think we're doing this Cadet Hoyt?" He responded with a question. I fucking hate it when they respond with questions.

"Because the Squadron Commander hates us, sir. I mean look at this, Foxtrot flight isn't doing any of this retarded bull crap!" I decided then that I had said too much.

"Hoyt, that's enough. Give me a 341 and get moving."

I handed him the little demerit slip and went on my way. The retarded bull crap that we had been doing was that me and a few of my buddies from the flight had gotten in trouble, and they made us clean the latrines on all of the boys floors. This was only the second day of Mountaineer Cadet Officer Leadership School (MCOLS, pronounced emcoles), and I was already hating it. I liked the surroundings, the woods and the mountains, but we were at Concord University in Athens, West Virginia, and honestly, this hadn't been anything like I had expected.

Number one, I was a Cadet Captain in our unit back in Kansas City, and here I was only a Cadet Airman First Class. Talk about a demotion. Number two, it seemed that I had been placed in the fuck up flight, and had already let the little bastards get me into trouble.

I was also roomed with one of the Cadres, and I really couldn't stand having to call the whole room to attention every time the fat ass walked in. I said to my room mate one night, "I thought you had to be in good shape to be a cadre." He busted out laughing.

I also had the distinct advantage of being funny and able to schmooze with the cadres, since most of them were closer to my age than the basic and advanced basic cadets, so I had my cadet group commanders ear, and it didn't help that she was pretty good looking, so I liked having her ear.

Anyway, so I had gotten into trouble, and I was actually wanting to go home and see my girlfriend, since I hadn't seen her in almost a month, because of a family vacation before I came here. I wasn't sure how I was going to react to seeing her again, whether I'd even recognize her, or she would recognize me. We had been together for almost seven months, and I was as happy as a boy could be. (When I came home from this camp, about six days later, a week after I was home, she broke up with me, because she was convinced that I was cheating on her, since her bitch of a best friend had planted that idea there, but if you read on in the story, you'll find out that the idea wasn't totally bullshit.)

I had wanted to go home, until I saw her. I about tripped over the person in front of me in the formation.

I was in Echo Flight, 3rd Squadron, Falcon Group. That day Falcon Group had the honor of going to chow first. We were the first in the group, so we were first. Foxtrot was second, my best friend was in Foxtrot, and then Golf, then Hotel. I had noticed that Golf flight was marching next to us, and I had looked to my right, and saw the most beautiful thing on two legs that I had ever seen, up to that point anyway. I didn't know her name, or where she was from (kids from Missouri, North Carolina, West Virginia, and Virginia were at this camp), or if she had a boyfriend, or girlfriend, or if she was a virgin, but I was bound and determined to find out everything I could about her.

I didn't see her the rest of that day.

At the flight meeting at the end of the night, after we had dismissed, I asked my Flight Commander, Cadet Captain Merriken, when our next activity with G Flight was.

"Why do you want to know?"

"I have a friend in G Flight, and I wanted to talk to him." That wasn't necessarily a lie, but it would suffice for now. I did have a friend in G Flight, so once again, it wasn't total bullshit.

"Tomorrow night, 2000 hours. We're playing ultimate Frisbee against them. I hope you're ready to kick some ass."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. I'll see you in the morning."

"Good night, Hoyt."

"'Night Cap'n"

And with that I headed to my room, where my bed and some much needed sleep were awaiting me.

--------------------

My alarm clock started beeping 5 minutes before the cadres began banging on the doors to wake us up, which in my opinion was quite rude. I dressed and pulled on my Adidas running shoes, it was time for PT. I had no chance of seeing the girl during that, since everyone was dressed in the same PT gear and not our Flight shirts.

After PT I was fucking exhausted. I'm not in the best of shape, 5'11" 195lbs. I'm a bit overweight, but I hide it well. We got back in formation and marched back up to the dormitory for showers and to change into our uniforms for revile, breakfast and inspection.

I hated the fact that we had to wear all of our ribbons every day, since I had twenty-one, it really was a pain in the ass, and it weighed down my shirt.

That was just a gripe, sorry.

After I had come back down from changing into my Short Sleeve blue uniform, I saw her again. I started to walk over to her, and as soon as I was close enough to read her nametag, I saw that her last name was Milburn. Then I looked at the unit patch on her sleeve, Martinsburg High School, West Virginia. She looked up at me and we met eyes. I about collapsed. She had the most stunningly seductive eyes I had ever seen. They were olive green, and perfectly shaped. I looked back into those stunningly gorgeous eyes and smiled at her. I continued walking, and when I got over to her, I introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Jon." I extended my hand.

"Nikki." She took it.

"I just noticed that you have the most beautiful eyes, and I'm not just saying that, I mean, they are probably the most perfect eyes I have ever seen." I said, smiling, and feeling only slightly like an ass.

"Thanks. Yours are nice, too. I love grey eyes."

I loved her accent. Appalachian or southern accents are like a drug for me. I can't get enough of them. Especially on good looking girls.

"Thanks. So where about are you from, Nikki?"

"Hedgesville, West Virginia. Little town. How 'bout you?"

"Lee's Summit, Missouri. Suburb of Kansas City."

"Oh, okay, I know where that is," she giggled and smiled at me, I had my crooked smile on, the one that the girls back in town went ape for, "What flight are you in?"

"Echo. And you're in Golf. I saw you marching next to me yesterday and I about tripped over the person in front of me."

"Oh, what does that mean?" I think she took it the wrong way.

"To me, it means that you're the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen in my almost 18 years."

She flushed beet red when I said that.

"Let's go, Hoyt!!! We're waiting on you!!!!"

"Oh shit, gotta go. I'll see you at ultimate Frisbee later."

"Bye, Jon."

"Having fun with the natives, Hoyt?" my roommate, Young, asked me when I came back.

"Damn right I am." I replied.

"Nice of you to join us, Hoyt," the Captain looked like he wasn't having a good morning, "Let's go everybody." and we moved out.

--------------------

I was sitting on the field watching my flight play Ultimate Frisbee when Nikki came over to me and sat down next to me on the grass. I almost pretended not to notice, but when a beautiful girl sits down next to you on the grass, you should look up and at least acknowledge that she sat down there. I looked over at her and smiled, she smiled back.

"How're you?" she asked.

"I'm okay, a little tired, and actually looking forward to getting back to Lee's Summit, even though it has to be the most boring town on the face of this planet. How 'bout you?"

"I'm good. I thought about you all day. I have something to ask you."

I became instantly wary. I had a girlfriend back home that I was looking forward to seeing again. I didn't want her to start something that we wouldn't be able to build upon or finish.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, but I haven't seen her in almost a month, so I don't really care. And anyway the last time I was on the phone with her, at the hotel in D.C., she seemed ready to get rid of me as soon as I got on the phone with her, so for the purposes of the discussion here, no I do not. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. I want to ask you something else."

"Okay, shoot."

"Do you like it here?"

"Yeah, it's nice. Why?"

"Do you like it well enough to stay here after the camp is over? In West Virginia I mean."

Oh shit, I thought, this could have some serious repercussions. Yes, I did like it enough to stay, especially if it was going to be in the company of Nikki. But I still had another year of school left, and I also had family, and a distant girlfriend to deal with, too. I answered her as best I could.

"Yeah, I like it well enough to stay in the state. I wouldn't be staying at this rinky-dink little college would I?"

"No, you'd be staying with me, at my house in Hedgesville."

This was getting heavy. I had some serious consequences to think about if I was going to do this.

"Okay, when do you want me there?"

"As soon as you can. Listen, want to meet me somewhere later tonight?"

I absolutely did. And I said so.

"Okay, at 1 A.M. meet me on the roof of the dorms. It's smooth, I already checked."

"Alright, I'll be there, all I have to really worry about is waking up Boggess, he's rooming with me. And my Captain is at the end of the hall, too, so I'll have to dodge him as well. But, yeah, I'll be there." I smiled at her and winked.

She gave me an impish grin in return, and I hoped that none of the other people in my flight saw it. It could be described as only one thing. A grin of lust. She got up and walked back over to her flight and sat down, and had a goofy smile on her face the whole time that she was talking to her friend. While I, on the other hand, was thinking about the possible consequences of being caught on the roof of the dorm with a member of the opposite sex. Get my ass kicked out of camp, sent home early, maybe suspended from school at the beginning of my senior year. But I had already told her that I would be there.

"Echo Flight, let's go!" the Captain yelled.

"Did we win, sir?" I asked.

"Yeah, and maybe if you would participate from time to time you'd know what was going on." he chided.

"Bite me, sir. Where we going now?"

"Back to the dorms for our flight meeting, and then to bed. You look like you could use it."

"Yes, sir, I could. Got another long ass day ahead of me tomorrow."

He called us to attention at that point, and moved us out to the dorms, we sat outside and had our flight meeting, and then we were dismissed to go to bed. The time was 11:00. Two hours before my rooftop rendezvous with Nikki. I got up to the dormitory, and laid down on my bed. I laid awake until I knew that the rest of the guys in the room were asleep, which took about an hour. I had no worries about falling asleep and missing my date with Nikki. Even if I had wanted to go to sleep, I couldn't have. I kept running possible scenarios through my head, what was going to happen (I knew, but I didn't know to what extent).

--------------------------

I looked at my watch, 12:50. I got up and headed out the door, careful not to shut it all the way, because then I wouldn't be able to get back in. I headed down the hall with socks on, so I wouldn't wake any sleeping snitches. I went to where the staircase was, and I was surprised that I hadn't run into any cadres or instructors on the way there. I started to climb the stairs, still in my socks. I went up until I couldn't go up anymore. I came to the door labeled 'roof access'. I gulped, and opened the door.

She was already up there, waiting for me. I saw her in the moonlight, and it took my breath away. She was so beautiful. I walked over to her and put my arms round her, and kissed her for the first time. I about melted when I touched her silky lips with mine. We broke away and looked into each others eyes for a moment. She had a look on her face that said pretty plainly, 'I want you'. So I moved in and kissed her again. This time was better than the first time. I started to explore her mouth with my tongue, massaging hers with it. I broke away again and laid her down on the tar of the roof, which was fairly soft, not what I had expected. I laid down next to her and kissed her again. The same way as the last time. We remained in that position for quite a long time. Before we were finished, however, my hands had done some roaming. What they had found was a nice pair of firm breasts, which had both been explored by my right hand. Then my adventurous right hand found it's way south. It started to massage the hotspot between her legs. The thin material of her shorts was barely concealing what she knew I wanted, and I knew I wanted. I continued to stroke her happy place, and I could feel the moisture start to seep through.

While I had been doing my exploring, she had been doing some exploring of her own. She had rubbed up and down my back and torso, and had also made her way south to meet someone who was dying to meet her.

My girlfriend at the time called my cock The Fuhrer, and me The Kaiser. I'm mostly German, and I'm very proud of it.

The Fuhrer was dying to meet Nikki. Her hands had reached under my shorts (we were both wearing the same thing, grey fabric shorts, and our respective flight shirts, hers was blue, mine green), and had found what she was looking for. By this time, if we had been naked, I would have been in perfect position to penetrate her. She was lying beneath me with her legs open, and I was in between her legs. I was sure that I had tickled her muffin a few times with my penis since I had been in this position, and that that was the reason why she wanted it so bad. She grasped it under my boxers and started to slowly stroke it. I was in heaven. I broke away.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, baby. Nothing at all," I replied.

"Jonny?" I love it when girls call me Jonny I a moment of passion.

"Yeah, Nikki?"

"Lie back on your back. Relax, but don't let that big, hard cock of yours go anywhere." she grinned at me. Beautiful in the moonlight. I kissed her again, and did as she asked.

Before she did anything else, she removed her flight shirt. I had to stop myself from gasping. She had no bra on underneath it. I was shocked, amazed, and given extreme satisfaction to know that she had prepared for this. I looked at her tits in the moonlight, they were gorgeous. I wanted to suck them. I wanted to tweak, nip at, lick and suck them. She tweaked her nipples a couple of times and got them extra hard. I gave her a look of protest.

"Isn't that my job?" I asked playfully.

"Next time you can make my nipples hard, although, you already had before I took the shirt off, but I just made them extra hard so you could enjoy them."

"Thanks, baby. I look forward to the next time."

"Me too, Jonny, me too."

She had me sit up for a second to remove my shirt, and then I laid back down. She started to kiss down my torso, and down the happy trial of hair from my chest to my belly button, and then lower. She paused at the elastic strap of my shorts, and started to lower them. This was why everyone loved southern girls. They knew how to treat a man. She was looking up at me in the most mischievous way that I had seen yet. She removed my shorts completely, and The Fuhrer was begging to be released from it's prison. It had work to do. She came back up to the elastic of my boxers. Paused once, and kissed the head of my cock through the fabric. I was surprised that I didn't launch my load right then and there. I had propped myself up on my elbows and was looking down at her. When she removed my boxers the rest of the way, my throbbing hardness greeted her with enthusiasm.

"Wow, I've never seen one this big," she said in surprise, "I don't know if I'm going to be able to take it all. But I'll certainly try." she grinned.

I personally don't think that 6 inches is all that big, so she must have been with some small mother fuckers before me.

"Do your best, honey, I'm sure it will be great." I looked at my watch, 1:30. Time was going slow. Thank God, I didn't want to get my ass busted red handed. Or blue balled in this case.

She started by licking the sensitive part underneath the head, on the underside of the shaft. She licked all up and down the shaft, and took the head into her mouth. I could tell she had some experience in this area. I wondered to myself just how much experience. I might ask her. After we were done with this. She continued to take me deep into her mouth, using her tongue on the underside of my shaft and going all the way down until her nose touched my stomach. I groaned and started to flex my ass muscles to go deeper. She almost gagged, but started to take it out before I had the chance to get any deeper. She was doing such a magnificent job of this, and I was really, really enjoying it. She took me in her mouth once again, and looked up at me as she did so. I looked back into those big green eyes. I was getting close to my breaking point.

She was really, pardon the expression, a good cocksucker. My girlfriend back home had sucked me before, but she was horrible at it. I always ended up having to finish it myself.

As I got closer and closer, I reached down and played with those perfect, perky tits. I pinched her nipples, and massaged the area around them. I could feel them getting rock hard. I pulled her legs closer to me. She was on all fours, so this was not easily accomplished. I reached around and started to rub between her legs again. She moaned as she sucked me toward an orgasmic bliss. I took my hand from between her smooth legs, and moved them both to the back of her head. She looked up at me again. I was so close, I could feel it. The tingle and my hardness getting harder.

"Oh, Nikki. I'm gonna come for you, baby. Want it in your mouth?"

She nodded and made a noise that I deciphered as 'uh-huh'.

I continued to push down on her head, and she took me deep again. I chose that moment to unload on her. I felt myself shoot the first of my load into her mouth. I think it actually went down her throat, and didn't even touch her mouth. She took me out a bit, but kept me in her mouth, just not as deep. I continued to unload in her mouth. She was still sucking and licking at The Fuhrer, even as it shot it's last stream. She swallowed every bit. I asked her if she liked it.

"I like the fact that you came for me, that's why I swallowed it. I don't really care for the taste though."

"Now it's your turn sweetheart." I looked at my watch again. 2 am. I hoped she wouldn't make too much noise, and wake someone up.

I laid her on her back. I kissed her again. I could still taste myself on her. For some strange reason, it turned me on. I kissed up her jaw line, and nibbled at her earlobe for a couple of seconds. She took my left hand and put it between her legs. I could feel how wet she was. She was tired of waiting. But I was going to have my fun now. I kissed down her jaw line again, and down her neck, down her chest, in between her tits, stopping at each to lick at the nipple. She put her hands on top of my head and was gently pushing me down south. I looked up at her. She had a look of pure ecstasy on her face. Which was what I was going for. I kissed and licked my way from her tits to her navel, since I had heard somewhere that sucking a girls navel gets her so wet that she could squirt. I started to suck and lick at her navel. She drew a sharp breath, and I thought that she was going to hyperventilate.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Deliverance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds