• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 10 Days With T

10 Days With T

12

My wife (T) and I have written several stories on Literotica. We get a lot of responses to our stories with questions or comments. The questions usually center on, "how is it possible that your sex life is as good as you describe?"

The few comments that don't mention how much they want to fuck her or eat her are usually something along the line of, "you're the luckiest fucker in the world if half of this is true" or "T has to be the horniest married woman I've ever heard of."

If this is our first story that you've read, please do yourself a favor and read at least a couple of the others before reading this. Briefly, I'll turn 50 this year and she's 45 and looks 35. We've been together for almost 18 years and our sex life is hotter today that it was 18 years ago.

This story describes 10 days with the horny woman I'm married to and while you won't enjoy reading it as much as I did living it, you'll see why our marriage is so hot and why I truly am the luckiest fucker in the world!

Before I start, please let me say that this story is for your enjoyment and of course mine as I relive the events. I really could care less about comments regarding sentence structure or how threesomes will destroy our marriage, so please don't waste your time. However, if this makes your cock hard or your pussy wet, please let us know.

The story starts as we arrived in Cincinnati for our annual trip to see Jimmy Buffett in concert. We'd arrived at our hotel room on a Thursday afternoon with plenty of time to have a nice slow fuck before going to the concert.

Being the loving thoughtful husband I am, I'd bought her a Hawaiian type halter top that she looked sizzling in and she had picked out a pair of tight denim shorts to wear with it. The top was perfect for a Jimmy Buffett concert and her tits were perfect for the top.

By the way, there's a picture of my baby loaded on our profile but for some reason you guys and gals can't see it when you look at our profile so if you want to see one of the pictures made during this 10 days, write Literotica to complain!!

My baby is ALWAYS horny and knowing how good she looked in this outfit just made her wetter. Within 10 minutes of walking into the hotel room, she had her mouth wrapped around my cock.

Again, being the loving thoughtful husband I am, I'd brought our digital camera to take some hot pictures of my baby. As she sucked each of my balls one at a time slowly into her mouth, I snapped away.

My cock was so hard it hurt and she played for the camera squeezing it and slowly licking the pre-cum as she smiled into the camera. She slowly licked her index finger and I moaned as I took the picture because I knew that finger was going to slide into my asshole.

She stroked my cock as she sucked my balls and finger fucked my ass. I took one picture and dropped the camera onto the bed as my hands reached for the back of her head. In our younger days, if she wanted to, she could suck me off in less than a minute, she's that good! Oh and by the way, she's swallowed every drop of cum I've ever pumped into her greedy mouth.!!

Even at 50, I knew I wasn't going to last long as this rate and I wanted to taste that pussy so I gently reminded her that if she wanted her swollen wet pussy fucked, she'd better stop.

VERY reluctantly she stopped and crawled up toward me. She took the time to slowly rub her tits and nipples over my balls and cock before she moved she moved on up to let her tits dangle over my chest lights brushing me with her nipples.

IF they get the picture on our profile fixed, you can see what I'm talking about. She has an ass to die for and a tight shaved pussy and tits that would be the envy of most 45 year old women.

She kissed me and I could taste my pre-cum on her tongue. I rolled her over onto her belly and grabbed the camera again to take some close ups of my favorite thing on earth, her tight little ass.

As you know if you've read our other stories, not only does my baby love cock in her pussy, she also loves having her tight ass fucked. I worship that little asshole and I snapped several pictures as she reached to spread her pussy for me, who needs a director when you have such a natural model!!

After taking several pictures, I couldn't stand it any more and again dropped the camera to bury my tongue into her asshole. I pulled at her ass cheeks with my hands so I could work my tongue deeper into her.

She squirmed and moaned as my tongue fucked her ass. I rolled her onto her side and slid my finger into her asshole as my tongue gave her pussy the attention it deserved. As I've noted in other stories, as much as I love her asshole, if my cock finds its way into her pussy before her asshole, it almost never leaves before filling that hot pussy with cum. GOD she is such a hot fuck!!

That's what happened this time as she rolled over onto her back and pulled me up and my cock naturally slid into her hot swollen pussy. We moaned together as my balls slapped against her asshole with my first thrust into her.

Between hot kisses she whispered to bite her nipples and I arched my body up over her to reach her tits. She screamed as I bit down on one of her nipples. I quickly sucked her tit deep into my mouth as she grabbed the back of my head.

My cock was pounding into her and even at 50 and having fucked her countless times, I still have to be careful not to cum too soon so I knew I had to slow down. I slowly pulled my cock almost all the way out of her dripping wet pussy.

She moaned and screamed, "FUCK ME BABY, pound my pussy." I grinned down at her and whispered, "Does my baby need some cock?" She grabbed my ass with both her hands and wrapped her legs around my waist to pull my back into her.

I didn't resist her and rammed my cock deep back into her. She cried, "Oh fuuuucckk" as she started to cum. I needed to cum just as bad as she did and couldn't hold back any more and as the letter k of fuck left her lips, my cock exploded deep in her.

My cock pulsed and throbbed as it delivered its' hot load of cum into her waiting pussy. As my cock throbbed, I could feel her pussy squeezing and milking the cum from my cock.

We gently kissed and she whispered, "Damn I needed that sweetheart." I laughed and said, "Well I was happy to give it to you and by the way, I LOVE fucking you!!"

That's a running joke between us because after all these years we want to fuck each other just as much if not more than we did when we first met. If you read our other stories you see real life examples of that.

By this time, the afternoon had passed and we started getting ready for the concert. My wife is fairly typical of women I've met in that she has streak of insecurity about her looks. You know, the old, "Does this make me look fat?" or "I feel fat today". The funny thing, as I noted earlier, is that most 45 year old women would kill to look as good as T. She has a killer body as you can see if they ever fix the picture on our profile.

She had on a short pair of denim shorts, no panties and the Hawaiian halter top I'd ordered for her. She looked sizzling hot and I kept playing with her tits that were barely covered by the top.

By the way, I'm a typical 50ish former jock. I have a full head of hair that is heading toward all gray faster each day and probably a 6-7 at best on most women's scale. I'm 6'1" and probably weigh 40 pounds more than college. Bottom line, I AM one lucky son of a bitch because this wet dream loves me and wants to fuck only me.

Back to the story, Jimmy has a restaurant chain called Cheeseburgers in Paradise and there was one within walking distance of our hotel. We stopped and had a wonderful dinner on the way to the concert and I got to see first hand the effect her little outfit was having on the patrons.

We had enough time when we got to the concert to "observe" some of our fellow Parrotheads and wow, what a kaleidoscope of humanity. If you even mildly like Jimmy Buffett, then you should try to make it to at least one of his concerts.

In the midst of all these women in their coconut bras and grass skirts, my hot little baby stood out. She was getting stares from guys and girls as we walked around the venue prior to the concert. During the course of the evening, I must have left her by herself 2 or 3 times to go get drinks etc. and each time I would come back, she would have a new story about guys hitting on her.

I KNEW how hot she looked and enjoyed seeing her react to the non solicited affirmation of what I always tell her. I could tell that learning that a parade of strangers wanted to fuck her was getting her hotter and hotter.

As the concert wore on she was getting more and more blatant it playing with my cock and rubbing her tits all over me. Needless to say, my cock stayed hard and at one point, she was in front of me rubbing her ass into my cock and I had my arms around her and both hands cupping her tits under her halter.

I could have pulled her shorts down right there and fucked her from behind and she would have let me. The guys expressing their desire for her and what they wanted to do to her had cranked up her normal horniness and she wanted to fuck.

We sometimes talk about fantasies of me watching her be fucked by another guys or guys and in retrospect; this was a night when she would have fucked 10 guys if I'd suggested it.

The year before we'd had a totally unexpected threesome with a girl after the concert. You can read about that in another of our stories. As we walked out of the concert we had our hands all over each other and she had my cock in her mouth within seconds of reaching our SUV.

As we drove slowly out of the parking lot, she was kneeling sideways on her seat so she could deep throat my cock. With her position, I was able to reach around and finger her pussy. Between what we were doing to each other and the steamed up windows, how I got out of that parking lot without having a wreck it still a mystery.

Thank GOD for my earlier orgasm because she WANTED my cum and was determined to get it. She slid a finger into my asshole and between long licks up and down my cock, she would push her finger hard into my asshole and tell me how much she wanted to taste my cum.

As much as I wanted to let her have as much cum as she could swallow, I still had a little bit of sanity floating at the back of my mind and I wanted to give her a good fucking in her pussy or her ass. I knew that after the long day, the concert, drinking during the concert and being almost 50 and already having had sex just a few hours earlier that if I wanted to fuck her, I probably needed to wait to cum.

My poor baby, as she's documented in several of the stories she's written, has a very difficult time concentrating on another person's cock or pussy if she's really enjoying what they're doing to her so I knew I had to distract her.

Her shorts had been pulled down within seconds of reaching our SUV and her ass was up in the air facing her door and knelt sideways on her seat sucking me. I'd been fingering her pussy but now I licked my thumb and slowly slid it into her asshole as I buried 3 fingers into her pussy.

I leaned over toward her door so I could maneuver and started to pound her asshole and pussy. I immediately noticed her attention slipping from my cock. She still had it in her hand and squeezed as she started to push back against my fingers.

She had forgotten my cum and focused on what I was doing to her and she started to pant like a dog in heat and between moans she said, "Fuck it, fuck my tight ass." I smiled to myself knowing that I'd escaped and my cum was going into her pussy or asshole when we got to the hotel.

It was about a 10 minute drive back to the hotel and by the time we arrived back, she'd had a couple of orgasms. My baby loves to cum and I'm always hugely disappointed when we fuck and for whatever reason she doesn't get to cum. Yes ladies, we do fuck sometimes when she doesn't cum.

She makes me audio tapes sometimes while she plays with herself and we've also made some video tapes of ourselves. I watched one recently that we'd made about a year ago and it started with her playing with herself and progressed to me finally blowing my cum into her ass and I counted over 10 orgasms that she had in less than 2 hours.

When we got into our room, we tore off our remaining clothes and without even a kiss she straddled me and slowly slid her pussy down onto my cock. It felt soooo fucking good to be buried back into her.

By this time it was approaching midnight and as I noted earlier, her normal horniness level had maxed out. Me playing with her and the strange guys blatantly wanting to fuck her had my baby ready to fuck.

Our favorite position is with her on top of me which of course allows so many fun things. As she leaned over so I could suck her tits I whispered, "Did those guys wanting to fuck you make you wet baby?" She moaned and replied, "YES!"

I bit down on one of her nipples and said, "You love cock don't you baby, my little whore loves to be fucked!" She moaned, "God yes I love to fuck!" As she said that she sat straight up on my cock and started to cum.

My baby is normally loud but that night she just didn't give a fuck who heard her and there was no way the people in the adjoining rooms didn't hear her. She was screaming, "FUCK ME" over and over.

I just held onto her hips as she bucked on my cock and she pinched and squeezed her tits. When her orgasm finally slowed she looked down at me and cocked her head down so she could suck on one of her nipples.

She knows how much I love to watch her do that and she ground her pussy against me and said, "I love being your whore!" I moaned in reply and said, "You were thinking about all those other cocks while you were cumming weren't you baby?" "Were you thinking about all their hot cum?"

She leaned forward again so I could suck her tits and replied, "You know I was. I was thinking about you watching while they all fucked me and then jacked off their cum all over me."

I moaned and lifted my ass off the bed pushing my cock deeper up into her. She grinned and whispered, "You'd like to watch that wouldn't you baby, your little whore being covered with hot cum?"

We'd had threesomes before with other women and even a foursome this year with her sister and our brother-in-law (from our other stories) but just watching and listening to her be fucked by other guys was a fantasy that we occasionally talked about.

The reality and possible repercussions of that always stopped that fantasy in it's tracks but hell, it's still fun to think and talk about, especially when my cock is buried in her pussy.

I replied, "I'd just like to listen to my baby cum over and over as each guy took his turn with you." She moaned loudly and started to rock back and forth, slowly pulling her pussy almost off my cock and then slowly burying it back into her.

As she quickened her pace, I started to squeeze and suck her tits more urgently. I whispered, "You'd love to have a cock in your mouth and one in your ass or pussy while you had your tits sucked wouldn't you baby?"

"Oh God I would, I'm such a whore!!" she moaned. I lifted my ass to push up deeper into her and said, "Thank God you're my whore baby!"

She started screaming, "FUCK ME, GIVE ME YOUR CUM!!" "FUCK MY CUNT WITH THAT BIG COCK" "POUND YOUR WHORE." "FUUUUCCCCKKKKK MMMEEEEE!!!" All the random thoughts that my brain could conjure weren't going to stop my cum this time and my balls contracted as I started to shoot spurt after spurt of cum deep into her pussy.

Her "FUUUCCCCKKKK MMMEEEEE!!" became on long LOUD scream and an orgasm exploded through her body. Her pussy was convulsing around my cock and her body froze above me as my cock throbbed deep in her pussy. I fleetingly thought to myself that the people next door were getting a audio porn show with their hotel room rate.

When we finally collapsed together on the bed with our bodies wrapped around each other, I teased her that I didn't know if she would actually be able to survive several cocks fucking her at the same time. Just before we drifted off to sleep she whispered, "It'd be a hell of a way to die...being fucked to death." I smiled to myself and hugged her closer.

All this was on a Thursday and we returned home on Friday. Our preteen son was going to spend the next week on vacation with my parents and his aunt. Saturday night we were quietly fucking (10 year old asleep down the hall) and I told her than in my excitement before the concert, I'd forgot to take any pictures of her in her halter and wanted some for my collection.

I told her that since we would have the next week to ourselves, one afternoon after I got home from work that I wanted her to have the halter top on along with a denim mini-skirt that she has and I wanted to take some more pictures. Being the loving wife she is and knowing that this would lead to her little pussy or asshole being pounded, she quickly agreed to my little plan.

On our home PC, I've got what I call "play" files. Files of stories I've downloaded from Literotica, files of porn movie downloads, files of all kinds of pictures of pussy, tits and cum and of course files of pictures of my baby.

T has written some of the hottest lesbian stories on this sight and she loves pussy and tits as well as cock. Whoops, did I forget to mention that earlier. She's a nurse who works at night and since we are both often horny and not with each other, we both play a lot with the assistance of the computer.

Hearing her pound her pussy or asshole on a tape she's made for me while looking at pictures or movies or reading Literotica certainly makes my cock hard. She loves to call me during the day and describe to me in great detail what she's doing.

I do the same thing for her sometimes on the nights she works. As I wrote in one of our early stories, I suck the dried juice from her panties almost every day. When I call her at night, I describe what I'm doing or want to do to her and then shoot my cum all over the crotch of her freshly sucked panties.

I mention all this because adding to my collection of pictures of her sweet ass or other assets was one reason we bought the digital camera to begin with. That Sunday night she was working and I had down loaded the pictures from the Jimmy Buffett concert onto the PC and they were so fucking hot that I had cum all over her panties before I was able to call her.

I love telling and showing her how hot she makes me so I always put her sucked clean and then cummed on panties where she'll find them the next morning. Bottom line, every ounce of cum my body produces leaves my cock searching for her. I never have fantasies about other women because I don't need to.

With our work schedules that week, Wednesday afternoon was going to be the best time for our little portrait/fuck session. I do some of my work from home but that afternoon she met me at the garage door and any remaining work was quickly forgotten.

I always rush when I'm taking pictures of her and was determined to take my time and get close-ups of her ass from behind and some side profiles with her ass waiting to be fucked while her beautiful tits hung down in their glory...the picture on our profile if Literotica will fix it.

I obviously love seeing her in panties and positioned her on our living room carpet on her knees. She was "barely" wearing the short denim mini-skirt and I was getting wonderful pictures of her gorgeous white panty covered ass proudly positioned for an ass fucking.

Then I pulled her panty down and took several pictures of her tight little ass from behind. My cock was throbbing and finally I couldn't stand it and started licking her pussy and asshole from behind.

I finally stopped licking her pussy and asshole to move to the couch. My clothes had been ripped off at some point and she soon had her mouth sucking on my balls as she slowly jacked my cock with long slow strokes squeezing out pre-cum that she licked off.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 10 Days With T

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds