• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Claire's Awakening Ch. 02

Claire's Awakening Ch. 02

There I lay, just as I was left. My arms ached as they were stretched over my head, wrists bound to the wooden bed post with my own panties. I felt the flaking itchy sensation from cum that had oozed from my ass, dripped between my ass cheeks and dried. I was silenced by the ball shaped gag in my mouth, and all I could do was lie there naked, used and vulnerable, awaiting Ray's return.

I contemplated surrendering to him - to be his "slut" as he put it or I could walk and risk him showing the explicit photos of Dave and me to my family. I didn't see any option but to surrender to Ray's demands. I didn't want to be left without any money. I mean, Ray worked, but he only made so much. What was I going to do, give up shopping? Give up my cars and expensive meals out? I don't think so. I'll give him what he wants; eventually he will get tired of tormenting me and leave me to my own devices. Besides, I am insatiable for good sex, and it seems that's what I will get. Deep down, I really enjoyed how Ray used me earlier, and I liked that he was showing signs of being more dominant. It was just such a surprise. Was he really more dominant than he led on to being, was He acting out in anger, or maybe he had been this way all along?

The seconds turned to minutes that turned to hours as I waited for him to return as promised. I could still see the clock on the night stand and it was interminable watching the time pass. It felt as if time stood still. I drifted in and out of sleep only to be awakened when I tried to move and was reminded that my wrists were still bound. I woke groggy, and looked at the clock reading 8am. I felt fortunate that it was Saturday morning. I had no obligations until late Monday afternoon. I began to panic. What if he did not release me to meet my obligations? What if he did not return? My mind raced, I could not believe that Ray had left me like this all night! Where the hell was he?

Suddenly, I realized I needed to pee. What was I going to do? With my wrists secured over my head I couldn't get up to go to the bathroom, but I refused to loose control and end up lying in my own urine. I tried to hold it for as long as I could. After being bound to the bed all night, I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. I cursed Ray; I cursed myself for not being more discreet with Dave. I was desperate; I just couldn't hold it any longer. I had to do something. I began to squirm, frantic for relief. My legs weren't bound so I had a little room to move around. I wiggled and twisted around and managed to get my body to the side of the bed. My arms were painfully stretched out as I lay on my stomach with my legs hanging off the bed. Unable to wait any longer and completely humiliated, I just let it go. I pissed all over the floor like a common animal. As the acrid smell hit my nose and I began to sob with utter humiliation. Wracked with sobs I struggled to get myself back on the bed afraid that if Ray came back I might not be in as much trouble. Would he mock me for losing control? Would he humiliate and punish me for what I had done?

I lay there, my mind racing over the events of last evening, over the absolute humiliation of my situation. I watched the clock's hands move, they seemed to move slower and slower. Finally at 10 o'clock the door to the bedroom opened and Ray walked in smirking. He stood there looking down at me, in nearly the same position he had left me in. I could feel my temper rise, being looked down on by him, but I knew I had to keep it in check and I closed my eyes so I would not have to see the smug look on his face. After a few minutes he removed the gag from my mouth. He asked if I had thought about our little discussion from last night. I fought down my anger and nodded my head, opening my eyes to look up at him in defeat I told him I would do anything he wanted if he just destroyed the photos. Ray smiled, pleased with himself, and I expect pleased with my choice. He continued by saying that today was going to be the first day of my new life. My eyes followed him as he moved to the closet. As I watched him, I took the opportunity to move the muscles around in my mouth since it was finally gag-free. He sniffed, and stopped in his tracks looking at me. He looked me right in the eyes and said, "You pissed yourself, didn't you, bitch?"

My face turned a bright crimson and I argued, "You left me no choice. I didn't wet the bed, I went on the floor."

"What a filthy whore. You pissed on the carpet?! You know fucking well you'll be cleaning it up later, when I am through with you." There was nothing I could say. I just watched him as he turned towards the closet.

Ray returned moments later with some restraints and chains. I watched in shock as he started laying them out on the bed beside me. He had a whole closet full of things I had never seen before. Wide-eyed I followed his movements. He wrapped a restraint around each of my ankles, forcing my legs to remain spread wide. Attaching the chains to the corners of the bed, they were then attached the restraints on my ankles. I pulled on them, feeling more helpless by the second. Next, he attached similar restraints to my wrists and attached them to the place where my panties were already holding my wrists. I was helpless. Without warning he removed the panties and shoved them into my mouth. I could smell my musky scent as it passed under my nose, and as the fabric settled into my mouth, I was overcome with the taste of myself.

He stood, looking down at me once more, admiring his handy work. There was a glint in his eye, his gaze steely. He didn't resemble the Ray I knew. Predictable Ray. The Ray who did what I wanted when I wanted. He reached down, running his hand over my trimmed, but hairy bush. "This is the first thing that's going to change," he said "If you are going to be my slut, you will have no hair anywhere but your head."

I am certain I looked at him, my eyes radiating defiance. I had seen women in the gym with no pubic hair, and it always reminded me of a little girl. Being a woman, I liked having a nice thick bush. Before I could protest, he began cutting the curly hair away with a pair of scissors. I tried to squirm , fighting the bonds to move away from the scissors. Ray commanded me to lay perfectly still or I would get cut. He added that I should be happy he's trimming me first, rather than using only a razor. I could feel the cool air against the skin that had been hidden under a layer of hair for so long. I was frustrated, unable to stop him, and worst of all, I was starting to feel dampness between my legs! I was actually aroused. I couldn't believe I was starting to enjoy it.

With the scissors he made quick work of my pubic hair, then as I lay there unable to see what he was doing, I felt him lathering the stubble with shaving gel. Ray made sure to tease my hardening clit as he massaged the shaving gel all over me. I was so aroused, how could I be aroused? I was sure this was going to push me over the edge. My hips bucked upwards against his hand, almost as if they had a life of their own. I could feel myself pulling at the bonds as I strained, desperate for more of his touch. He gave me a smug look and drew his hand away, producing a disposable razor. He warned me again not to move, and began shaving me smooth. I moaned behind the gag. I could feel my juices dripping down the crack of my ass as I lay there trying not to think about anything but the feeling of the razor on newly exposed skin. I was lost in the new sensations, and found myself wanting nothing but to surrender to what he was doing to me. I opened my eyes as he moved away, and moaned anew, as he got a warm washcloth and washed away any hair that remained, soaking me with the warm water. I could feel it in warm rivulets between my folds, puddling under my ass.

I looked up at Ray. He looked so smug, so happy with shave himself. He grabbed a nearby hand mirror holding it so I could see my naked pussy. I blushed, looking at myself, looking at what he had done to me, at what he was making me for his own pleasure. He traced his free hand over my wet puffy lips. "You love how that feels, don't you whore? Your cunt is so wet, I'll bet you could cum right now." I felt the tears welling up , stinging as I nodded and blushed, looking down, unable to meet his eyes. His touch became rough, as he moved his hand over my clean shaven pussy, making it clear that this pussy was his to do with as he wished. I was throbbing, aching for more. I couldn't think, couldn't focus on anything but the yarning need building faster and stronger than I had ever experienced. I needed to explode. His thumb brushed my hard clit and slipped a finger into my hot, wet cunt. Immediately a second one, followed by another finger, and then a third. I didn't want to look in the mirror, but I couldn't help it. It was so hot. I couldn't believe how sexy it was that I could actually see him fucking me with his fingers in the mirror. My mind was reeling; I was overcome with arousal; excited and humiliated all at once. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of cumming, but I didn't think I could hold back much longer. He was working his fingers hard and fast in and out of my sopping wet fuckhole. A guttural moan escaped my lips as I started bucking my hips against his hand. "You are such a filthy fucking slut. I don't think you deserve to cum." I was writhing in my bonds, thrusting my hips up to meet his fingers as best I could, craving them deeper inside me. My clit was throbbing, chest heaving, I had lost all control of myself. I just needed to cum. I was so close. A little more stimulation in just the right spot and I would be there.

As suddenly as he began finger fucking me he stopped, withdrawing his fingers from my cunt. I looked at him, my eyes crazed, looking to his hand glistening with my juices and tried to beg with my eyes. Oh God, I cannot stand it. He can't do this to me! I was just about to cum! That bastard! I groaned and pulled at the restraints, trying to squeeze my legs together; anything to get enough stimulation to take me over the edge, but I was stuck. There was nothing I could do but beg and plead for him to continue behind the fabric of my panties. This was beyond humiliation, but I didn't care, all reason had left me, all that was left was my need to cum. I whimpered and yelled into the fabric stuffed in my mouth to no avail as he stood there watching me suffer. He looked down on me, this man I had married but never really known. He set the mirror down and with a smirk, told me to "stay put" and he turned, walking out of the room without a backward glance. He left, leaving me in a state of arousal I had never experienced to this degree. He left me there, unable to think about anything but Him..

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Claire's Awakening Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds