• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Summer Job Ch. 02

My Summer Job Ch. 02

12

The sun shining through the blinds told me that it was morning already. I turned my head to look at my alarm clock. Glowing red digits showed it was 6:30. Shit, I thought. Aunt Mary wants me to start riding fences today and fixing the gaps. She was a real stickler for starting on time too, always wanting to start at no later than 7:15. I pondered setting my alarm for 6:45 and sleeping a few more precious moments. I reached over and grabbed the clock, preparing to set it when I felt movement next to me.

"What time is it?" A sleepy voice asked. I snapped my head towards the voice. My cousin Alyssa was laying next to me, nude. My tired cock twitched at the sight of her, remembering last night's pleasures.

"It's 6:30, I have to wake up soon. Aunt Mary wants me to start riding the fences on the Eastern part of the ranch." She smiled at me and glanced down at my twitching cock as it grew under her gaze. Soon, I was fully erect. Alyssa licked her lips and glanced up at me as she grabbed my erect cock.

"Don't bother setting the alarm, Sam, we won't be sleeping anyway." She said, running her tongue around the head of my cock. I gasped with pleasure, her tongue felt so good. She licked my shaft up and down like it was a lollipop, never taking her eyes from me. Her blonde hair in the morning sun was gorgeous and her lips a tantalizing pink hue.

"Yeah, who needs sleep," I said huskily, putting the alarm clock down. Her lips felt fantastic as she took my cock deep into her mouth. Alternating between sucking and stroking my cock her hands. She began to make moaning sounds and rubbing her pussy on the sheets by grinding her hips as she sucked me.

"I love how your cock tastes, Sam. It's so big and thick, too." She said as she licked the tip of my cock again, savoring the pre-cum. "You make me so wet and horny. I know we shouldn't be doing this, but I just can't help myself." She said, taking my cock all the way in, until it butted against the back of her throat. I moaned in ecstasy, gripping the sheets.

"Oh Jesus, Alyssa, that feels so damn good." She pulled my cock in even deeper into her throat, making loud sucking noises. Her ass was undulating faster and faster so she could get more friction on her pussy. Her moans started growing louder around my cock, she was getting close to orgasm just from sucking my cock. I reached down to her ass and she immediately spread her legs apart to accept my fingers. Her pussy was so wet two of my fingers slid inside with ease. Alyssa moaned even louder and started thrusting her hips back, trying to take my fingers even deeper.

"I...I need you to fuck me, Sam. I need your hard cock in my pussy" Alyssa pleaded, looking up at me with her lust glazed eyes. Her skin was flushed pink in her arousal, making her even more attractive to me. I couldn't talk so I just nodded at her. She wrapped her mouth around my cock and sucked it hungrily one more time before getting on her hands and knees in front of me.

I quickly sat up and knelt behind her. My cockhead was a deep purple and dripping pre-cum. She raised her ass high in the air, revealing her puffy labia, glistening with her juices. The smell her arousal was heavy in the room, a thick, pungent odor that made my erect cock twitch like a monkey on a stick. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her hot pussy and slid in the first two inches, she moaned so loudly I was sure Aunt Mary was going to hear it.

"Oh god, Sam, don't tease me. Fuck me! I need your cock all the way inside me now!" Alyssa said, thrusting back on my cock. I gave in and grabbed her hips with both hands, ramming my cock all the way in.

"Your pussy is so tight, Alyssa. I love how it feels around my cock." Her pussy gripped my cock like it was third hand, milking me. My balls slapped against her clit with each thrust, making her moan loudly. I could feel her pussy clamping down tighter on my cock, signaling her orgasm was starting. I pistoned my cock in and out of her sopping pussy faster and faster, she thrust back in rhythm with me, never missing a stroke.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh gawdddd, Sam, I'm coming!" She shrieked loudly. My balls tightened up and I got that familiar itching sensation in my cock. Her juices flooded out of her pussy and covered my cock, making it glisten in the early morning light.

"I'm going to cum Alssya, I'm going to cum in your tight pussy" I yelled, slamming my cock into her faster and faster as cum erupted out of my shaft. I held onto her hips, savoring the view of my cock in her tight, wet pussy. It was such a light shade of pink that it nearly had no color at all. I could feel her pussy muscles milking my erection, squeezing every drop of cum from my cock. My cock started to get soft, slowly slipping out of her pussy.

"Sam, that was so perfect," Alyssa said, her voice muffled by the sheets. She lowered her ass as I slipped out of her pussy and stretched out fully on my bed. I laid down next to her, spooning her. "I came at least four times, one time I came just from sucking your cock." She smiled brightly at me and kissed me with her swollen lips.

"You have the tightest pussy, Alyssa. I've never cum that hard in my life." It was true. My cousin was the hottest piece of ass I had ever had. Of course, most of the women I had been with were back in high school. They were virgins and moved awkwardly, but Alyssa moved like an expert.

"I wish we could just lay around in bed all day naked." She said. I kissed her shoulder and she sighed.

"I wish we could too, but today Aunt Mary wants me to start working." Oh shit, I thought suddenly. What the hell time is it now? I turned my head towards the night stand to look at my alarm clock. It announced it was 7:05 AM. "Goddamn it. I have to get ready in ten minutes, I hope you mom isn't into doing wake up calls." My heart pounded a little faster, worried that we'd get busted by my Aunt.

"Oh shit!" She yelled, jumping to her feet. "Yes, she is in fact. Sometimes she doesn't even knock on your door!" Alyssa looked around wildly for any sort of clothing she could find to throw on. She grabbed my boxers and an old KISS t-shirt I bought at a concert a few years back. She looked good in anything she put on, her body was perfect. I pulled on a pair of fresh boxers and a put on my favorite jeans and a grungy t-shirt. I didn't want to ruin any good shirts dealing with barbed wire and fencing materials.

"Sammy, rise and shine!" Alyssa and I froze as we heard Aunt Mary's voice cascading down the hallway. We looked at each other, making sure there was no obvious evidence about what we were doing. I quickly threw the top cover over my cum stained sheets, just as I saw the door knob turning. Aunt Mary had a huge smile on her face when she saw us.

"Good morning Aunt Mary," I said, smiling back.

"Good morning, Sam, I see Alyssa woke you already. Did you sleep ok last night, dear?" She asked me.

"Yes, it was fantastic. The bed is so comfortable and I was exhausted from all the flying and adjusting to my new surroundings." Alyssa smiled sheepishly. Aunt Mary sniffed the air a little, and smiled wryly at me.

"Well, let's get some breakfast in your stomach so you can start your new job. I have your lunch packed already so you don't even need to come back to the house until dusk." Aunt Mary said.

"Ok, that sounds great. I'm excited to start." I said as she turned to walk back towards the kitchen. When I was sure she was gone, I grabbed Alyssa and kissed her deeply on the lips.

"I can't wait until tonight, Sam. I wish this day would just fly by so we can be together again." She said, tracing the outline of my cock with her fingers. I was instantly erect again, she smiled coyly at me as we walked out of my room and headed for the kitchen.

Aunt Mary had made fresh cinnamon pancakes, home made sausage links, eggs and bacon. I was in heaven. Breakfast food was my favorite of all the meals. The pancakes melted in my mouth, and the sausage and bacon were way too good to have been store bought. I ate just enough to feel slightly full. I didn't want a bloated stomach when I was trying to work.

"It's good to see someone still has an appetite around here. I swear James and Alyssa eat like a couple of sparrows." Aunt Mary said, pouring maple syrup on her stack of pancakes. She kept glancing from Alyssa and Me the whole time we ate.

"Everything tastes so fresh, Aunt Mary. Is everything home raised that we are eating?" I asked, wanting to know if my tastebuds were right.

"Yes Sam, except for the pancakes...those are made by Hungry Jack." She said, laughing at her own joke. She smiled, relishing the fact that I loved her cooking and my zest for home raised food.

"Yeah, Mom makes the best pancakes though, she adds the cinnamon to the mix just right to give it this flavor." Alyssa said and Aunt Mary beamed. "Ever since we have lived on this ranch, we haven't had to buy any meat from the store." She said, reaching under the table to grab my cock. I jumped in my seat and made a gulping sound.

"What's wrong, Sam?" Aunt Mary asked. "Are you ok?" I nodded yes, trying to swallow the food in my mouth without choking.

"Yes, I just had a chill suddenly and it made the hair on my neck prickle up." I stuttered out, knowing it sounded like a lie. My aunt nodded and looked at me suspiciously. She began clearing dishes from the table. "Let me help you with that, Aunt Mary,"I said. I grabbed my plate and some of the serving platters and brought them to her.

"Oh, thank you Sam," She said, kissing me on the cheek. "You are going to be such a big help here, I just know it."

"You're welcome, I'm eager to start this job too. I've always imagined working outdoors in a beautiful setting like this." She smiled, knowing I meant every word I said.

"Here's your lunch," she said, handing me a large igloo cooler. It must have weighed forty pounds. "It should tide you over until you make it back tonight. There are supplies out in the truck already to get you through the first day." She pointed out to the Eastern portion of the property through the kitchen window. "You can start right at the gate and work your way north. The fence south of that gate has been fixed already. Have a good day, Sam." She said, hugging me close. I hugged her back, feeling her breasts press into my chest. She wasn't wearing a bra today and it sent an involuntary twinge through my cock. I knew she'd feel it if I didn't back away from her soon.

"Thank you, I know I'll enjoy every bit of it." I said, trying to pull away from her embrace but she pulled me closer and I stumbled forward, my cock pressing against her stomach. She moaned slightly when my cock touched her and as I pulled away from her, a smile was on her lips. "I better get started then, don't want to get too late of a start." I said, grabbing the cooler and I walked out the door.

The day was fantastic. Not a cloud in the sky, and the temperature was a manageable eighty-two degrees. Aunt Mary had packed me three sandwiches, each with freshly smoked meat and cheese. There was three bags of chips and ten cans of diet pepsi, my favorite pop. The work was rough, but enjoyable being outdoors. The sun set over a bluff as I finished replacing the last section I was working on.

Just before heading in for dinner, I saw a scrap of paper at the bottom of the cooler. I pulled it out and unfolded it. It was a note, in a woman's writing. It said:

"I want your huge cock in my pussy, Sam." No signature though, but it had to be Alyssa, didn't it?

The aroma from the kitchen was so enticing when I walked through the door. It smelled like steak and lobster tails. My mouth watered. I looked down at my clothes and I could smell that the day's work had left me a little ripe. I wanted a shower and a change of clothes before dinner.

I quickly walked to my room and pulled out some fresh clothes. All of my thing were neatly put away in dressers in the room, either Aunt Mary had done it or Alyssa. I noticed that the bedding had been changed too. I gathered my toiletries and headed to the bathroom.

I used mostly pure hot water, it felt good on my skin as the days grime flowed off of my body and swirled down the drain. I was just rinsing the shampoo out of my hair when I heard the bathroom door open.

"I'm nearly done showering, I'll be out in a bit!" I yelled to the unknown person. The door on the shower was frosted so I couldn't see who it was. I could see the figure moving towards the shower. Suddenly the door flew open, both of my hands instinctively covered my cock. I squinted through the falling shampoo and I could see Alyssa's smiling face peering in at me.

"Mmmm...clean and tasty looking. Mind if I join you?" She asked as she jumped in naked, not waiting for an answer. "I spent all day barrel racing and the motion of the horse turned me on." She explained. "It reminded of how it felt when you were thrusting your hips against me." Her lips pressed against mine forcefully, her wet naked body sliding against mine.

"Alyssa, what about your mom? Isn't she going to catch us?" I stammered, but my cock knew what it wanted already. Her pubic hair was trimmed in a blond v-shape, and her pussy lips were puffed up in arousal.

"She won't know anything is going on, Sam. She doesn't use this bathroom ever. I need you cock inside me, right now." She said, grabbing my erect member. Her hands moved expertly up and down my shaft, getting me ready. I could feel pre-cum leaking out of my glans, she quickly rubbed it all around the head. She kissed me again, moving her tongue against mine eagerly.

"Oh my god, I need to feel your pussy again, Alyssa." I managed to say, my throat thick with arousal. She turned towards the wall, giving me her ass. I grabbed her hips, positioning her to the right height and parted her pussy lips. They were dripping with their own moisture. I rubbed my cock up and down her pink slit and pushed it all the way in with one thrust. She started moaning loudly.

"I'm coming already, Sam, oh jesussssssss!" She screamed. Her ass slammed into my hips faster and faster. I could feel her pussy contracting over and over. It was too much for me to withstand, I came so hard, my knees felt like rubber. My cum flowed out of her pussy and swirled down the drain. She shivered and quaked with her orgasm, which was one long continuous one. She turned to me and kissed me for what seemed like minutes with neither of us taking a breath. "Sam, dinner is ready. Hurry before it gets cold!" Aunt Mary yelled through the door. We finally broke our kiss, the surprise was enough to jolt us back to reality. Alyssa took my spot under the shower head and I got out and dried off, dressing quickly. I opened the door and Aunt Mary was in the hallway.

"I'm starving and whatever we are having smells great," I said to her. Shocked that she was standing at the door.

"It's fresh steak and lobster tails." She said, smiling. "With garlic mashed potatoes and green beans." I was so hungry. She looked at me lustily as I stood in the hallway wearing my jean shorts and carrying my clean t-shirt.

"Sounds delicious." I said. She started walking towards the kitchen. She was wearing skin tight shorts and I could tell she had no panties on today either. Her ass twitched with every step, making my cock do backflips. She turned her head to look back at me once and caught me staring at her ass. She smiled again, and looked at my crotch. Instantly, I knew it was her that had sent me that note in the cooler.

All during dinner, I was grabbed and stroked under the table. Alyssa couldn't keep her hands off of me. My cock stayed erect the whole time, never calming down enough to get soft. Aunt Mary looked at me constantly, touching my arm from time to time while she talked.

"Alyssa, why don't you clear the dishes and then come into the family room." Aunt Mary said. I could see that Alyssa had other thoughts in her head, she didn't want to clear the plates, she wanted my cock. "I think we all could do with some television before turning in."

"Dinner was excellent, Aunt Mary. Tastes so good after working outside in the fresh air all day." I said. I winked at Alyssa when my aunt couldn't see me. She smiled back at me.

I followed my aunt into the family room. There were several soft couches and a large screen tv in the room. It was darker than the other rooms and it felt cozy. Aunt Mary sat on a large cloth sofa and patted the seat next to her, signaling me to sit down.

"Come sit by me, Sam. I want to talk to you and catch up some." She said. I went over and sat down, the couch was ultra soft and I sank into it. She slid closer as a result. Her bare legs were warm against mine.

"This couch sure is plush, I could fall asleep just sitting here." I told her. I was suddenly nervous, she had to know about Alyssa and me by now.

"Boy, your legs are so warm, and muscular." She said squeezing my thigh. My cock lurched at my zipper. She leaned in closer and whispered in my ear. "I left you that note, Sam, I figure if Alyssa got off that many times on your cock, it must be fantastic." I felt my heart flutter. Aunt Mary slid closer, moving her hand from my thigh and gripping my cock instead. "I want to feel you inside me, Sam. I know it isn't right, but I'm so horny and I had to masturbate five times today. I heard you and Alyssa last night and this morning. She sounded like she had so many orgasms." I could only nod. I was so turned on that I could hardly breathe.

"Are...are you mad, Aunt Mary?" I asked her. She shook her head no, and smiled at me lustily. Her hand stroked my cock up and down through my shorts and I moaned in pleasure.

"I'm not mad, just very horny and ready for your cock, Sam. I'm sending Alyssa into town tonight on errands. We'll be all alone soon." Alyssa walked into the family room, by then Aunt Mary had taken her hands off of my cock. "Alyssa, the list is on the table. Make sure you get everything on it so we won't have to go aback into town until next week." Alyssa looked disappointed, I know what she would rather do tonight.

"Aw, mom. Can't I go in the morning?" She complained. My aunt grabbed my ass lightly with her hand Alyssa couldn't see.

"You know we can't wait til morning. There is no milk left for breakfast. Besides, tomorrow is going to be far too busy."

"Okay, fine. I'll go." Alyssa said and turned to leave. "Bye mom, bye Sam." She said, looking disappointed. We heard her grab the keys off the rack and her purse. The gravel flew when she pulled the SUV out of the driveway.

Aunt Mary looked at me and leaned closer, kissing me on the lips. Her lips were as soft as Alyssa's, but even more experienced. Her tongue found mine and teased it, making my heart race. My cock grew so hard that it nearly hurt as it pressed against my shorts. Her hand was on it quickly, as her breathing grew ragged and heavy. She unzipped my shorts and pulled on my waistband as I raised my hips up so she could remove them.

"My god, Sam. You have a huge penis," Aunt Mary gasped. She quickly licked the tip of my exposed cock. Her tongue swirled around the top, making me shiver in anticipation. I reached over and began to rub my aunt's pussy through her tight shorts. The crotch was wet and hot from her pussy. She began wriggling against my fingers and put her lips on my cock, sucking it.

"Your pussy is so wet, I want to fuck it." I said huskily. Aunt Mary looked up at me and moaned around my cock. I grabbed her around the hips and lifted her with ease off the couch, placing her in my lap. I hooked my thumbs into her shorts and pulled them off as we kissed feverishly.

Her pussy was cleanly shaved, and her wetness made her lips shiny in the lamplight. My cock nestled against her hot, moist pussy. She began rubbing her clit against my shaft, coating it with her slick juices. Her kisses drove me to the edge, they were so passionate and lusty.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Summer Job Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds