• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lisa and Her Mom Ch. 01

Lisa and Her Mom Ch. 01

A busy day at the airport. We've all been there, people pushing to get ahead, children crying and the guy that can't find his passport and happens to be in front of you in the line.

For the men (and some of the women) at gate 18, the wait wasn't a problem at all though. In the line with them were two of the hottest young women any of them had ever seen.

The youngest was about 5'4" with blonde hair held back in a ponytail and a very pretty face. She wore a short, black miniskirt and black knee-high boots. A white blouse struggled to contain her sizeable breasts. She had tied it right below those impressive globes, so her tight and tanned stomach could be seen by anyone that wanted to (and who wouldn't?).

Her companion was a little bit taller, at 5'6". She had long, flowing chestnut-colored hair. She also wore a black skirt, only hers went down to her knees, showing some perfectly sculpted and tanned calves and her black stilettos. She had on a red tanktop that did nothing to hide the fact that she was even more well endowed than the younger girl next to her.

As the two girls approached the front of the check-in line, the young man behind the counter found it increasingly difficult to concentrate on the other passengers tickets. Even if Elvis himself had been one of them, he wouldn't have noticed. He cleared his throat audibly when they finally made it to the front of the line and he used up all his willpower to keep his eyes above their necklines.

They just smiled at him and placed their passports and tickets on the counter and he was thankful that he had something else to focus his eyes on for just a minute.

Looking at the passports, he had to take an extra look at the taller of the two, named Kelly. Supposedly she was 35 (or so the passport claimed), but he could have sworn she didn't look a day older than 25. It looked genuine enough though and he put it back on the counter. The blonde girl, Lisa, was 18 and shared the same last name as Kelly. Probably sisters, he thought, handing their passports back with a smile, again trying his best not to stare at their breasts.

The pair continued past the check in, placing their luggage on the conveyor belt. When Kelly's suitcase passed through the x-ray machine, the female operators eyes suddenly widened and she couldn't suppress a broad smile.

"So, mom, can we go grab a bite to eat? I'm starving," Lisa said, as they moved away from the counter. If they had been looking at the young man behind it, they would have seen his jaw drop. No way could they be mom and daughter.

"Sure, baby. There was a nice sallad bar over there," Kelly replied, pointing to the other end of the terminal. She placed their boarding passes in her handbag and took the hand of her daughter, leading her off in the direction she had pointed.

They split a big sallad, while they talked about typical girl stuff. Curiously enough, most of the customers at nearby tables suddenly started eating slower and slower, some making a cup of coffee last very long as they ogled the two hotties, while trying to look like they were intensely scrutinizing the ceiling or a paper held upside down.

After finishing their sallad, they headed up past the security check-point and begun waiting at their gate. Some would have noticed Kelly grabbing Lisa's ass a few times as they walked side-by-side, but it obviously didn't bother the two.

Finally, they got on board the plane and headed for their seats in first class. A middle-aged business man was sitting across the aisle, thanking his lucky star he had gotten this seat. He kept throwing stolen glances at the two young women making themselves comfortable on the other side. Lisa sat next to the aisle and when she bent down to pick up a magazine she'd dropped, his heart skipped a beat. That was one gorgeous ass on her.

"I can't wait to get there, we're going to have so much fun," Lisa said with a big smile at her mom.

"Oh yes we are, baby," Kelly replied, while sliding a hand up and down the toned thigh of her daughter.

The business man was watching all this of course and he thought it was a little too intimate a touch for a mother and daughter, but he also knew it made his pants tighter all of a sudden.

The rest of the flight had no major incidents, although at one point, Lisa started moaning, trying her best to keep it down. She had a newspaper across her lap, covering her mothers hand rubbing furiously at her clit as they both attempted to look like nothing was going on. No one noticed, except a particularly vigilant stewardess, who only giggled and smiled at them as she passed by. The business man had falled asleep with a smile on his face and a visible bulge in his pants.

As the plane touched down somewhere in the Caribbean, Lisa had already had two orgasms and she staggered out of the plane as it came to a halt and the other passengers moved towards the exit. Kelly was right behind her giggling quietly. As they left the airport and got inside a cab, telling the driver where they were going, they immediately started making out on the backseat.

The cabbie, an elderly native it seemed like, made sure to time it so they hit every red light on the way, so he could enjoy the show in the back of his cab. The two young women were kissing passionately and groping each others tits, as they moaned and sighed in pleasure.

He made sure to circle the block around their hotel a few times before finally stopping the cab and coughing rather loudly, as the two hotties clearly didn't notice that the cab had stopped. The brunette had her hand inside the blondes shirt and was obviously fondling one of those tasty looking tits.

Finally, the girls realised they were at the hotel and started giggling, apologizing to the cabbie, who didn't seem too bothered though. They got their luggage inside and the bellboy carried it up to their room, while they checked in.

As soon as the door closed and they were finally alone, they embraced in a deep, tongue-swirling kiss, groping and clawing at each others clothes, practically ripping them off.

"I thought we'd never get here, I need it SO bad!" Lisa said, as two of the buttons in her shirt popped as it was ripped apart.

"I know, baby. I wanted to get at these puppies the whole flight," Kelly replied, as she started circling her tongue around Lisa's hard nipples, while her hands were frantically searching for the zipper in her daughters mini skirt.

Lisa had her hands underneath her mothers tank top and was enjoying the feel of those huge, fleshy mounds as her own were being sucked.

Kelly finally found the zipper and watched in awe, as the mini skirt slid down her daughters toned thighs, revealing a sexy, smoothly shaven pussy that was dripping wet. Of course, she had not worn any panties. "Mmmm baby, your pussy is so beautiful, I'm going to fuck it so good," she said in a hoarse whisper.

"Oh I can't wait, mom! Let me just go splash some water in my face, I'll be right back!" Lisa replied, as she reluctantly pulled away from her sexy mom and hurried into the bathroom to freshen up. She pulled her shirt off completely, but kept her knee-high boots on as the only thing.

As she stepped out from the bathroom, she could see her mom rummaging through their luggage, looking for something. Her pussy started tingling as she watched the perfect ass on her lover sway back and forth as she was bent over the suitcases.

She went up behind Kelly and pulled the hot brunettes skirt down, revealing a perfectly toned and tanned ass. "You have the sexiest ass I've ever seen, mom!"

Kelly giggled. "Thanks, baby! Here take this and apply a good amount," she said, handing a bottle back to Lisa. "I just need to go strap myself in," she grinned mischievously as she retrieved a large, leather bag from her suitcase.

"You brought a strap-on?! Mom, you're such a slut!" Lisa laughed, as she took the bottle of lube and flipped the cap open.

"I know," Kelly smiled. "Be back in a sec, baby."

She headed for the bathroom, as Lisa sat down on the couch and spread her legs wide as she squirted a large dollop of lube into her hand. She rubbed it all over her pussy, which was soaked already, but from experience, she knew she might need the lube also.

She squirted another dollop into her hand, which she rubbed around her asshole and lubing two fingers up, she inserted them in her tight ass and lubed the inside as well as she could. If she was lucky, her mom would fuck her in the ass too.

Just as Lisa pulled the two fingers out of her ass, Kelly came back into the room. She was completely naked, except for her stilettos and a huge phallus strapped between her legs. Lisa's eyes widened as she saw the size of the strap-on and it felt like her jaw hit the floor.

"Oh my god, mom! How big is that?" She said with a quivering voice.

"12 and a half inches, baby," Kelly grinned. "You've gotten a little too used to my 9 inch one, so when I saw this in the sex shop, I just knew I had to buy it. What do you think? Want me to fuck you with it?"

"Oh yes! I want it so bad! You look so sexy with that huge cock, mom! How do you want me?"

"Just like that, baby. On your back with your legs spread as wide as you can. You look so hot in your boots with your pink, tight pussy all exposed for me. We'll see how much of this you can take," Kelly said with a lusty grin, as she approached her hot daughter.

"Did you lube up good, baby? You'll need it with this one," Kelly said as she slowly stroked her massive cock as if it was a real one.

"I did, mom. I even did my ass, but it might be too big for that," Lisa giggled.

"Hmm, we'll find out later," Kelly said with an evil grin. She bent her knees a little to line up her oversized strap-on with Lisa's steamy, tight hole, then she slowly pushed the massive head against the wet opening.

Lisa was whimpering and moaning, as the huge cock made it's way inside her. Kelly had a firm grip around her waist and was pushing it deeper and deeper.

"There we go, baby, halfway in now. I'll just let you get used to it for a little while before I push it in deeper," Kelly said as she leaned forwards and started sucking on Lisa's left tit.

Lisa was panting, sounding out of breath. "Ok, mom. Damn it's big!"

"But you look so sexy with a monster cock in your pussy, baby," Kelly giggled. "And your tits, they really turned out well, huh? I told you Dr. Jones is the best there is."

"Yeah, I love my new tits! Thanks so much for paying for them, mom!" Lisa replied, her breathing a little more relaxed.

"Oh you're welcome, baby. They were as much a gift for me as they were for you," Kelly grinned. "Now lets see if you've stretched a little more." She applied a bit more lube to her strap-on, before she began pushing it deeper inside her daughters tight pussy once again.

"You're so tight, baby. I can barely move it either way," Kelly said, as she struggled with the massive strap-on.

"Just push harder, mom. It feels so good!" Lisa gasped.

"I'll lube you up again and then go for the last 4 and a half inches. You got 8 now, baby. Almost there." Kelly said, pulling all the way out, enjoying the sight of Lisa's pink pussy gaping slightly, as the massive head popped out. She grabbed the lube bottle and squirted a big blob on the tip of her strap-on and another inside the gaping, pink hole.

"Ok, here it comes," Kelly said and placed the enormous strap-on at the entrance to her daughters pussy once more. Then she got a firm grip around the sexy blondes waist and pushed determinedly, watching in awe, as inch after inch made it's way up the tight tunnel.

"Oh my god!!" Lisa was screaming, as she grabbed a cushion and squeezed it until her knuckles turned white. Then she had a huge orgasm, while her mom was still struggling to fit the ridiculously large strap-on all the way inside her.

"Two inches to go, baby!" Kelly said, as she made one final thrust, burying the last bit of the strap-on, so all 12 and a half inches were inside Lisa's tight, little pussy.

It didn't seem like Lisa could hear her, she was thrashing and writhing in pleasure.

Kelly stayed all the way in for a little while, letting Lisa get as used to it as she could. She started sucking on her daughters tits again, enjoying how the nipples reacted to her tongue.

Slowly, she began moving back and forth in one inch thrusts, letting Lisa adjust to the motion. "Are you ready to be fucked, baby?" She asked, quite certain of the answer already.

"Mmmmmm... yes!" Lisa gasped, wrapping her legs around her moms hot body, "I'm ready!"

"Here it comes then!" Kelly said, as she started making longer thrusts, pulling almost halfway out before plunging back in.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck me harder, mom!" Lisa screamed, as her hips bucked against Kelly's.

This seemed to spur Kelly on and she increased the pace of her thrusts, pounding the huge cock in and out of her daughters wet pussy. They kept going in this position for another ten minutes, until Kelly pulled out and sank back into a chair, completely out of breath.

Lisa kept her position on her back with her legs spread wide apart for another minute or so, until she realized Kelly was no longer fucking her. She had been too deep in an intense orgasm to notice. She sighed deeply. "That was amazing, mom! I must have cum at least seven or eight times."

"Oh, I'm not done yet, baby. I want to take you from behind too, I just need to catch my breath," Kelly said with a smile.

"That's ok, mom. I'm yours whenever you want, that was the deal," Lisa replied with a horny grin. "I get new tits and a car and you get to fuck me wherever, whenever you want."

"Yeah, I think the deal worked out well for you, baby. You're such a slut, you would have let me fuck you anyway," Kelly laughed.

"I think you're right," Lisa giggled. "Like right now, were you gonna do me doggy or not? I want more of that monster cock," she said and got on all fours on the couch, wiggling her cute ass at her mom.

"How can I resist that?" Kelly laughed and got up from her chair and climbed behind Lisa. She reached for the lube bottle and lubed the massive strap-on up once again. "Your pussy is still a little open, so it should be easier this time, baby."

Lisa just closed her eyes and put her hands on her ass cheeks, preparing for another intense penetration.

Kelly lined up the bulbous head at Lisa's pink hole and slowly pushed it inside, eliciting a whimpering moan from her daughter. As she pushed deeper and deeper, Lisa's moaning increased in intensity.

"That's it! Fuck your slutty daughter!" Lisa cried, as Kelly started to thrust the monster in and out of Lisa's soaked pussy. It wasn't long before she was pounding away with a firm grip around her daughters waist, their hips slamming together as she drove the entire length of the strap-on in and out.

Both girls came shortly after and as Lisa collapsed, the huge cock slipped out of her pussy with an audible plop. Pussy juice and lube flowed out of her gaping hole and she was gasping for air. "Wow, mom. That was fuckin' amazing! My pussy feels like a train just went through it," she laughed.

"It looks so hot like that, baby. If I had any more strength left, I would fuck it again right now. But I'm totally exhausted," Kelly giggled as she rolled over on her back, lacking energy to even get up. Her strap-on sticking straight up in the air, looking like a flagpole on her trimmed frame. She unfastened the buckles and let it slip off, then curled up next to Lisa and cupped one of her daughters big tits, kissing the young girl on the mouth.

They both fell asleep in each others arms, dreaming of how much fun they would have on the rest of their vacation.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lisa and Her Mom Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds