• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Catharine & Daddy Ch. 02

Catharine & Daddy Ch. 02

***

Special thanks to all those who read and voted on the first chapter of this story, and all those who sent the kind words of encouragement to me.

***

Chapter Two: Father's Day

Greg sat there staring at his daughter as she walked up the drive; the way she moved still took his breath away.

"Are you just going to sit there, and stare at me? Not that I mind of course." Catherine said with a smile.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it your just so damn beautiful."

"Well in that case, stare all you want, but you'll have to follow me up to the bedroom."

When they reached the bedroom Cat pushed Greg down on the bed saying, "You wait here, I'm going to take a shower, when I get back I'll give you your present."

Greg waited...and waited....and waited. He wasn't sure how much time had passed; hours, days, weeks.

Then the bathroom door swung open, and there she stood.

Greg felt his jaw drop, as Catherine stepped out of the bathroom.

Cat had been waiting for this moment for months. She had dressed in a sheer white corset, matching thigh high stockings, and a v-string.

"Perfect," Cat said, "just the reaction I was hoping for."

Without further ado, she crossed the room and kissed Greg deeply, then slowly kissing her way down to his loins, all the while removing his clothes.

Smiling she opened her mouth, and took the head of Greg's cock into her mouth, sucking gently, and swirling her tongue over the tip; then taking him into her throat, next removing his entire length and licking every inch, then sucking on his balls. Cat repeated this process until she felt her father swell.

"I about to cum baby," Greg groaned.

Cat grabbed the base of Greg's shaft firmly and said with a mischievous note in her voice, "Not yet, my love, not yet."

Rising up from between Greg's legs, Cat straddled his chest, and pressed her panty covered crotch into her father's face.

Greg used his fingers to pull the panties out of his way. First he made several long slow licks, starting at his daughter's pert asshole, going all the way up to her clit in one motion, then back down.

Two years as lovers had taught Greg a lot about Catherine, such as where she was most sensitive. Strangely enough, to him, was how sensitive the tiny bit of skin between her sphincter and her cunt was, it almost always brought her to orgasm very quickly, so on his downward lick he paused to pay special attention to that spot.

"OOHHH, YES DADDY, FUCK YES!!" Cat shrieked.

Abruptly Greg stopped.

"Why did you stop Daddy? I was just about to cum," Cat pouted.

"Turn and turn about darling," Greg said with a laugh.

Cat climbed off of her father and removed her panties, then positioning herself over his erection; she sank down taking his entire length inside herself. For a few moments she sat there flexing her vaginal muscles, and just enjoying the full feeling Greg gave her. Slowly at first, but increasing speed with each movement Cat began to ride her father's cock.

It wasn't long before they were both screaming; Catherine felt her father begin to throb inside of her, quickly she pulled off and grabbed the base of Greg's shaft again.

"Oh, Cat, baby, your killing me." Greg whispered.

"Ssshhh, I promise this will be worth the wait, my love, just have patience." Cat replied soothingly.

Cat then reached over the side of the bed a retrieved a small package with rather elaborate wrapping.

Suddenly unsure of her self, as if fearing what his reaction might be, Cat tentatively handed the package to Greg saying quietly, "Here you go Daddy, happy Father's Day."

"Thank you, Darling," Greg said warmly taking the package from her, and opening it. What he found inside was a small bottle of KY jelly. At first Greg was confused, he opened is mouth to question cat about it, but the words died on his lips, at the look of his daughters face. Catherine was crying.

"Cat, what's wrong baby, there's nothing to cry about," Greg said hugging her, "Ssshhh, there, there, my love tell me what's wrong."

"D-Do you me-mean that Daddy?" Cat sobbed.

"Mean what baby?"

"You sa-said, 'My love', do you re-really mean that?" Cat said through her tears.

"Of course I do Cat, I love you with all my heart." Greg told her quietly

Catherine began to compose herself, her sobs ceased she dried her eyes, and then smiled at her father.

"Now then," Greg said gently, "why were you crying, my love?"

"I... just wasn't sure.... how you would react," Catherine said reluctantly at first, but the more she talked the faster she spoke. "Do you remember what I told you that second night we spent together? About how I felt about anal sex?"

"Yes I remember," Greg said after a moment, "you said that you were saving that for the man you wanted to marry. Right?"

"That's why I was uncertain about your reaction." Cat said while staring at the floor.

That's when it hit Greg, comprehension dawned on his face, as to what Catherine, his loving daughter, was saying to him. He reached out his hand to lift his daughter's face up; he smiled, and leaned forward to kiss her.

There lips met, this kiss that they shared seemed different to Cat, it was a kiss of true love, not just passion, sparks seemed to fly through her setting her on fire.

The fire spread through Catherine, consuming her.

They wasted no time with useless movements, Catherine climbed on top of Greg in a sixty-nine.

Cat came first, her juices spraying all over Greg's face. Greg took one of his fingers and slid it into her dripping snatch to lube it up he then pressed gently against her anal hole.

"Mmmm, that feels good daddy. Yes work that finger into me." Cat moaned.

Cat then grabbed the KY she had bought, and began to generously apply it to her father's cock, and rolled off of Greg.

"Now get me ready for your cock," she told Greg while lifting her ass into the air.

Taking the lube from his daughter, Greg smeared a large amount onto his fingers, and massaged it into and around Cat's nether hole.

"Are you ready?" Greg asked her.

"I am, my love." Cat said softly.

Cat took her hands and spread her ass cheeks apart. Greg placed the head of his prick against Catherine's tiny hole, pushing gently.

For a moment, Greg wondered if he would be able to fit into his daughter's tight hole, slowly Cat's sphincter muscle loosen, and the head of his throbbing organ slide into Catherine's virgin hole. The pressure on his prick was incredible, his daughter was so tight.

"AAHHH, it hurt's Daddy!" Cat cried out.

"Ssshhh, it's okay baby, the pain will pass, just relax your body," Greg said soothingly.

Hearing her father's voice calmed Catherine considerably, she relaxed her body, and felt Greg slide another inch of his shaft inside of her. Greg continued this way until he had worked the entirety of his cock inside his daughter's ass.

Cat felt so full! The sensation was incredible; the pain had lessened dramatically and had been replaced with intense pleasure.

"Oh, wow Daddy, this feels so wonderful." Cat moaned.

"I'm going to let you fuck me at your own pace, baby. Just do what feels natural." Greg told his daughter.

Catherine held still for a moment, then began to move pulling almost all the way off of her father's organ, leaving only the tip inside of her. Next, with an agonizing slowness she moved back down her father's pole. She repeated this motion several times, each time a little faster.

Catherine then pulled off her father completely, rolled onto her back looked at her father, then whispered, "Fuck me, lover, fuck me hard."

Greg smiled in turn, placed his prick at the entrance to her asshole, and pushed inside. When he was all the way in, Catherine locked her legs around her father's waist. Greg began to pump in and out of his daughter; their moans again filled the room.

A thin sheen of sweat covered the two lovers as they continued their love making, Catherine suddenly screamed out, "AAHHH, YES DADDY... YES THAT'S IT FUCK MY TIGHT ASS! I'M GOANNA CUM... OOOHHHH YES!"

Cat's back arched and her muscle's clamped down so hard on Greg's member he was unable move while her orgasm ripped through her body, when her orgasm passed cat lay still for a moment panting.

When she could breathe normally again, Cat said to Greg, "I believe I owe you an orgasm of your own, Daddy."

Again Greg began to pound his daughter, and she used every trick she knew on her father. Greg felt his cock begin to throb, and his balls tighten, he knew from experience that this was going to be a big one. Almost without warning Greg moaned "I'm cumming baby!"

The first and second spurts exploded inside his daughter's ass, the third amazingly landed on her face and open mouth, and the last two sprayed the inside of her thighs.

Greg collapsed next to his lover completely spent. After a while Greg asked, "Why don't we take a shower and clean up?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea." Cat replied.

Together the two lovers walked hand in hand to into the shower. They washed each other paying special attention to each others more sensitive areas.

***

Back in the bedroom Greg sat cat down on the bed kissed her deeply, when they broke apart, Greg reached over into his night stand's drawer, and pulled out a small box.

"I wasn't really sure when I planned on giving you this," Greg told Catherine quietly, "but I think now is the perfect time."

Catherine took the box, opened it, and gasped. Inside was a diamond ring

Greg took her hand looked into her face and whispered, "Catherine, you are my world, I love you more than anything, or anyone else, and if you will have me I want to be your husband, and love you until I die."

"Oh, Daddy, of course I'll have you for a husband, I've waited on you to ask for more than a year." Catherine said as she placed the ring on her finger.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Catharine & Daddy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 479 milliseconds