• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Guys and Big Girls

Big Guys and Big Girls

Rita Fry is one big mama! Six feet tall, jet-black, with huge breasts, a thick and chubby body and an enormous, fifty-inch booty, she's the kind of female who gets a lot of attention wherever she goes. This is one huge woman who, although she's a bit on the big side, manages to look quite appealing. Yeah, she may weigh 250 pounds but she's a quarter ton of fun, alright? Trust me on that one! And to top it all, she is one freaky chick! Don't believe me? Just scroll down and read them lines, whoever you are!

Rita Fry went to visit her friend, a second-rate social worker named Natalie Brown. Natalie is another big freak. A five-foot-ten, chubby woman with dark brown skin, short hair and a not-so-pretty face but a huge, chunky body and fabulous, round ass. Yeah, she's around 240 pounds but we don't care because she's hot and freaky and likes to get down. When Rita walked in, Natalie and her man Jim were otherwise busy. Jim is a big and tall black man. Yeah, this brother is six feet two inches tall and weighs 250 pounds. He's a male nurse, if you can believe that. He's also got some unusual fetishes, which is why he ended up with a hood rat like Natalie.

Natalie was busy sucking on Jim's thick black dick. The dude sat on a chair and seemed to be really comfortable. Natalie was sucking on his cock and licking his balls. Nothing out of the ordinary about that. A big black man sitting on his chair while a big black woman sucks his dick. It's a common sight across America. The only unusual thing about it was that with her free hand, Natalie was jabbing a bright blue dildo into Jim's asshole. This is the part where Rita walked in.

Rita walked in and saw her friend sucking her man's dick. Natalie's big ass was the first thing Rita noticed, next came Jim's huge cock and the dildo up his ass. When Rita came in, both Natalie and Jim turned around and saw her. They just ignored her. Rita came in and sat down, watching as they went at it. Natalie continued to suck her man's dick while sliding the dildo in and out of his ass. Rita felt quite turned on by everything she saw and her hand slipped into her panties. She pulled her dress down and began masturbating.

This went on until Jim came and Natalie drank his seed. Then, she pulled the dildo out of his ass, put a condom on it and slid it into her pussy. In front of Rita's amazed eyes, Natalie got on all fours and spread her huge ass cheeks wide open. Jim positioned himself behind her and pushed his cock into her asshole. He began to fuck her, hard and fast. Natalie moaned as her man pumped his cock into her asshole. While Jim fucked her asshole, she fucked her pussy with the dildo. The big man grunted as he slammed his cock deep into the big girl's asshole. Natalie screamed as she was fucked. Moments later, Jim came and flooded her asshole with his hot cum. He pulled out of her. They lay side by side on the floor, panting.

Rita looked at them. She had no idea they were this freaky. They laughed and asked her to join them. Rita practically ripped her clothes off and joined them on the floor. She was eager to try everything. First, she just had to use the dildo on Jim. Jim didn't mind. For this special occasion, Natalie borrowed Rita her special strap on dildo and lube. The two big women used the lubricant to grease up the big man's asshole. Natalie held her man's butt cheeks wide open for the dildo. Rita pressed the dildo against Jim's asshole, and pushed. The big man gasped as the dildo went inside him.

Natalie reached for her man's cock and took him into her mouth as Natalie began to slam the dildo up his ass. Jim took it like a champ. Not a scream from him. Rita held Jim by the hips and smiled as she fucked him. She had always wanted to fuck a man like this but could never find a man who was willing. She slid the dildo into his tight hole and fucked him for some time, then she pulled out. Next, Rita wanted to eat some of Natalie's pussy. Natalie didn't mind since she was bisexual after all.

Natalie lay on the floor with her legs spread while Rita knelt between her legs and began licking her pussy. Jim came up behind Rita and spread the big woman's butt cheeks wide open. The big man pressed his cock against the big woman's asshole. Rita gasped when she felt Jim's huge cock invading her asshole, much like the dildo had invaded his ass earlier. He began to give her huge butt a serious anal pounding as she ate Natalie's pussy. He slammed into her, shoving his dick where the sun didn't shine.

Rita continued to eat Natalie's pussy. The big girl was writhing in pleasure as Rita licked her clit and fingered her. At the same time, Rita was fingering her own pussy as Jim hammered her asshole with his monster dick. The three of them went at it like this, mercilessly and roughly exploring each other's bodies. Big bodies were in erotic motion.

Finally, Jim came, sending his hot cum deep inside Rita's asshole. The big man shouted victoriously. Rita screamed as the big man's hot seed invaded her ass. Natalie's pussy was brought to orgasm by Rita's tireless licking and probing. All three of them shouted loudly as a fantastic orgasm coursed through their big bodies. Later, all three of them headed for the showers where another fuck session took place.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Guys and Big Girls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds