• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Darker Passions

Darker Passions

Greetings, folks. Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Anthony Blackstone III. Owner and CEO of Blackstone Enterprises. It's a Fortune Five Hundred Company. This means that I've got more money than I know what to do with. At the age of sixty, I continue to find new ways to entertain myself. Have you looked at the world of entertainment today? It's way too soft and too politicized for my liking.

Some misandrists ( man-haters) in the world of media, advertising and entertainment seem to think it's funny to make the guys look stupid. I don't find this funny at all. Neither would the rest of America if advertisers were trying to make females look stupid. I fired a high-ranking female executive who helmed an advertising campaign which made fun of Black fathers. Whether this was accidental or on purpose, I didn't care. I don't find this funny at all. There are a lot of hard-working men out there who struggle to take care of themselves and their offspring. Commercials which make fun of these good men should be banned. They would be, if I had my way, but that's not what this story is about.

In my pursuit of entertainment, I've traveled the world. I saw all kinds of things. I once paid to watch two women fight each other to the death in an underground boxing club in Hong Kong. In Hawaii, I watched two total strangers, a black woman and a Hawaiian male have sex on a public square. It was hot. I watched twins beat each other to bloody pulps for a fistful of dollars. Yes, my taste in entertainment is not like most. Forget the stuff you see on TV.

My idea of entertainment is raw and real. It doesn't get more intense than this. My faithful manservant, my devoted Alexander Llud went out of his way to please me in my latest search for entertainment. He provided me with a tape which contained two things I prized above all else in entertainment. Anything I watch must have gratuitous violence and raw, intense sexuality. It has to be an expression of humanity that's politically incorrect and yet irresistible and darkly compelling. Like a horror movie, you hate to watch it but once you start, you can't turn away from it. Afterwards, I asked the participants what was going on, how they felt and what they thought about when the action was going on. They were brutally honest. I think the answers will surprise you as much as they surprised me.

Alright, folks. What we have going on here is a party where some dudes and chicks are going to get it on in every way possible. You dig? Cool. Pay attention, people. Don't make me repeat myself. Oh, and hang onto something because it's about to really hot in here. We got all kinds of men and women from all walks of life here for one thing only. We want the freakiest sex party ever. We're paying them top dollar for this and we expect it to be hot. As promised, it's all right here.

First, we got our man Adam McLeod here. Adam's measurements are as follows. He's around six-foot-four and weighs in at 250 pounds. He's a jet-black man who is a bit on the chubby side. He is still good-looking and popular with the femmes, though. Being a bit on the thick side? That's no problem at all if you ask me because the brother is sexy and usually dresses really well. He's got a ten-inch dick, nice and thick, uncircumcised. Adam is twenty three years old, a police officer and hails from the Windy City and likes getting down with the ladies but he's also available for the gentlemen every now and then. You know what they say, once you try dick you never go back. He is openly bisexual though it's not something he mentions too often in his line of work. Police work is a rather macho profession and queers aren't allowed.

Next we got Lilith Lucas, she's a five-foot-ten, somewhat chubby woman with dark brown skin and a shaved head. Lilith has extra-large breasts and a forty-inch black ass. This fine-looking sister weighs in at exactly 240 pounds. Most females would rather die than to admit their weight but you got to admit your weight and submit to a few other health tests before you're allowed at tonight's sexual Olympics. Lilith is thirty five years old and hails from Long Island in the state of New York where she owns a Hair Salon. She's a bit on the freaky side and is down for whatever. Lilith is bisexual and usually prefers females but she says she can't do without men too long. Sex is an addiction with her.

Our next man is Stefano Santiago, my man from Mexico. He's tall and a bit thick, which is the way I like my peoples. This somewhat chubby but handsome Mexican brother is exactly five feet eleven inches tall and weighs 245 pounds. He hails straight from California and is a second-generation Mexican-American Firefighter. Stefano is married to Luciana, a Mexican supermodel operating in the Los Angeles area. Although he lives with many men's dream girl, Stefano digs the boys. He regularly engages in sexual acts with men he picks up at bars. You've got it. Our macho Hispanic stud is bisexual. He doesn't want his wife or family to know. We will try to keep his secret but won't make no promises.

This next guest might be the freakiest of the bunch. Eve Black is a large black woman who comes from Boston. A six-foot, big-booty, large-breasted woman with chocolate skin and short hair bleached white. Eve weighs 250 pounds. Her hobbies are volleyball and basketball. Eve is bisexual and currently married to a wonderful man that she loves. They have a fairly open relationship and she sometimes sleeps with other women and encourages her husband to do the same. This girl doesn't believe in jealousy or possessiveness. Pure hedonism is what she believes in. We had to spend a huge wad of cash to get her to come here but she promised us we wouldn't regret it.

We prepared a large room for the action. The room was huge and there were mattresses all over the place. Also, there were condoms, bottles of lubricant and dildos. We brought all four of our sexual contenders in the room for a little action. They started checking each other out. Yeah, it was hot. They got undressed and our cameras caught it all on tape. Large female bodies with huge breasts and extra-large buttocks were bared to absolute nudity. Big and strong men bared their rugged good looks and we feasted our eyes on their hairy chests, muscular bodies and huge cocks. They all looked good. We told them to do what came natural, and we began filming.

Lilith and Stefano looked at each other coyly and began flirting. She gently touched his dick and he played with her breasts. They were kissing like they had known each other for years. Laughing, they were soon rolling around on the floor like a couple of college freshmen. Lilith took Stefano's cock in her mouth and began sucking on it. Lilith sucked his cock and licked his balls. He stroked her hair. While she was sucking on him, she slid one of her thick fingers into his asshole. Stefano was surprised but he didn't seem to mind.

Lilith sucked on Stefano's cock and fingered his bottom. His hole felt tight around her slick finger. He moaned as she continued what she was doing. Yeah, this dude's hole was supple, no stranger to penetration. Suddenly, his body shuddered. Lilith knew what was coming. The dude was about to cum. And cum he did. Lilith drank his seed. Some women didn't do this but Lilith didn't mind. She liked the way men smelled and tasted. No two men had the same taste. That's why she couldn't get enough of them.

Stefano cried out in pleasure as he came. He looked down, to see Lilith smiling at him as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She grinned. She pulled him down and straddled him. Although this was unexpected, Stefano certainly did not mind. Lilith lowered herself onto him until his hard cock was buried in her pussy. He put his hands upon the big woman's hips and began fucking her hard and deep. Lilith groaned as she felt Stefano's thick cock invade her pussy. Oh, that stuff felt good. She cried out, urging him to fuck her harder. Stefano looked at the thick girl as she rode him for all he was worth. Damn, he loved big women. They were so sensual! Why in hell did he marry a stick figure?

Lilith felt waves of pleasure building down in her sweet spot as Stefano thrust into her. Oh, he definitely knew how to work it! They changed positions. Now, she was facing away from him. Stefano looked at Lilith's voluminous butt as she lowered herself onto him once more. Lilith took his cock in her hand and guided it to yet another spot in her body. Stefano grunted in surprise when Lilith took his cock and firmly pressed it against her anus. Looking over her shoulder, Lilith smiled. Yeah, she wanted to get fucked in the ass and he was just the man for the job. Smiling, Stefano nodded. Lilith lowered her bottom until Stefano's cock was buried balls deep in her ass.

Stefano continued pounding into Lilith's butt hole like there was no tomorrow. Lilith screamed loud enough to wake the dead as the Mexican stud's hard prick slid in and out of her tight hole. Her hole squeezed him as he thrust into her. They went at it like this until he came. He screamed in pleasure when he did. Lilith rolled off him. They lay side by side on the mattress. Panting, and laughing. Lilith looked at Stefano. She had a delightfully wicked idea in mind. Would he be down for it? Stefano nodded. He was down for whatever.

Lilith took the dildo and greased it up with some KY Jelly. Stefano looked at her, grinning. He lay on his back, stroking his cock. He had never been fucked by a dildo before. Oh, he'd done the real deed with men many times. His cock hardened even more as he thought of a steamy encounter in a bathhouse down in Dallas where he was visiting some friends of his. There were ten men there and they were all having sex with each other. Stefano's friend Lloyd had brought him there. Lloyd was a stocky, balding white man in his mid-forties. He was openly gay, having left his wife after twenty years of marriage and run off with the pool boy.

The bathhouse was steamier than usual as men began having sex with other men. Lloyd was sucking on Stefano's dick before Stefano knew what was going on. He was surprised but wasn't about to turn away this sexual opportunity. Lloyd sucked his dick and licked his balls, getting him hard in seconds. Once Stefano was nice and hard, Lloyd put a condom on him and began riding him for all he was worth. Stefano grabbed the older man by the hips and thrust into him. Oh, yeah. He shoved his dick right up the older man's ass. Stefano began to give Lloyd's ass a serious pounding. The older man stroked his own cock as Stefano fucked him.

Around them, the other men were fucking. A towering black male bent a slim white dude over and hammered his skinny ass with that huge cock of his. A thick-bodied, somewhat chubby black dude sucked on a red-haired bodybuilder's uncircumcised dick. Both men appeared to be enjoying what they were doing. Stefano slammed his dick into Lloyd. Lloyd screamed loudly and stroked himself faster. He soon came, and a moment later his cum splattered all over Stefano's chest. Normally, Stefano would be pissed but after getting a taste of Lloyd's sweet ass, he didn't mind at all. Half an hour later, the men showered and left the bathhouse.

Recalling this rather unexpected experience, Stefano suddenly felt down for whatever. He was okay with sexual experimentation. Lilith slid the dildo into his rear end. Stefano winced as it went it. The dildo wasn't thick but it was quite long. Lilith looked at Stefano as the dildo went in and out of his asshole. She could tell that he liked it. Yeah, this dude loved butts. He loved fucking both male and female butts. He also liked having his ass played with apparently. She fucked him good and stroked him. He came for the second time that night, louder than before. She pulled the dildo out of him. Laughing, they turned around to look at Adam and Eve, who were having an encounter of their own.

Adam and Eve were circling each other like a pair of animals ready to fight. I forgot to mention that Eve used to be a boxer who's fought both men and women and that she's aggressive by nature. Forgive me. Adam is a tough man who is used to dealing with dangerous men and women on his job as a police officer. Don't expect this brother to hold back on Eve just because she's a female. Officer Adam once went into a house where some crazy woman was abusing some youngsters. Yes, folks. There are some violent females out there who will abuse men. It's a lot more common than people think. But could you believe this woman was foolish enough to attack a police officer?

When officer Adam ordered her to get her hands in the air, she refused and came after him with a frying pan. Guess what he did? Why, he took defensive action, of course! He hit her in the face, and knocked two of her teeth out before cuffing her and bringing her in. That my friends is the kind of man that we are dealing with. He is dedicated to winning at any cost. He doesn't take crap from anyone, man or woman. He doesn't fear anything, God or Devil. He has no allegiances to anyone or anything. He follows his own rules, when he bothers following any rules at all. He doesn't feel remorse. It's as unfamiliar to him as freedom is to men foolish enough to give up liberty and get married.

Eve and Adam circled each other and began trading blows. Eve was waiting like a predator while Adam was more obvious and moved in quick. She lashed out and slammed her fist toward his head. Our man Adam saw it coming and blocked it. His riposte was to aim low and strike hard. They say that hitting a female in the chest is like hitting a man in the nuts. It's going to hurt like hell. Adam slammed his fist into Eve's chest. Eve never saw it coming. When the blow struck her, for a moment she couldn't breathe. Adam took advantage of that to ram blows onto her.

Stunned, Eve was driven backwards. Adam came after her aggressively. She wasn't stunned for long, though. Eve had fought against guys before. Usually they were stronger but her technique compensated for it. She blocked Adam's blows, keeping him away. Adam had the big woman cornered. He began hammering blows against her. Instead of lashing out, she was blocking. He struck again, and this time she dodged it and slammed her fist toward his chin. The blow landed. Adam's head rattled backward. Eve seized the moment and landed several heavy blows on him. Adam came back and struck her neck. Dazed, Eve was driven backwards. Adam came toward her, determined to bring her down once and for all.

Eve looked at the man who was coming at her. He was handsome, and in other circumstances, they might have hooked up but he was her enemy and she had to bring him down. So she went after him for all she was worth. They rained blows on each other. Adam wasn't holding back and neither was she. Blood spattered the mattress-filled room floor. Man's blood and woman's blood alike. There came a time when both of them seemed like they had enough. They stood apart, and did the very last thing anyone expecting. Instead of killing each other, they kissed.

Adam and Eve kissed with the kind of raw passion that is seldom seen in this day and age. In an age of political correctness, misguided chivalry, and gender politics, one man and one woman had pushed each other to limits that no one else would have understood. Their primal rage was unleashed and once spent had given way to primal passion. They began to make love, not unlike the first Man and his Woman in the primordial wilderness so long ago. It was a want, a need from deep inside of them.

Adam climbed on top of Eve, kissing her savagely as she embraced him. Her strong, thick legs spread and wrapped themselves around him. He looked into her eyes. A moment ago, he wanted to destroy this woman more than anything in the world. Now, he simply wanted her. Eve looked into Adam's eyes. There he was, this strange and lethal male who had fought her like no other man had before. He would not hold back, nor would he relent. He was like the primal man of ancient times, completely without social restraint. What he wanted, he took. He fought, rather than argued. Something that she refused to acknowledge existed deep inside her responded to him. And that's why instead of fighting him now, she welcomed him inside of her. Adam thrust into her, savagely.

Adam held Eve's legs in the air and slid his cock into her womanhood. Roaring, he thrust into her. A sharp gasp escaped Eve's lips as Adam slammed into her. Her hands dug into his back and he pushed her down as he rammed his huge cock into her tight hole. Crying out as he hammered her, Eve began to undulate underneath him as he took her. She rubbed her breasts together and pinched her nipples. Suddenly, he pulled out of her. Gasping, she stared at him. Why did he leave her? She wanted him to come back!

Smirking, Adam held his cock in hand and rubbed it against her other orifice. At once she knew what he wanted. He looked at her. Wordlessly, she consented. Swiftly, he slid his cock into her ass. Eve gasped at the intrusion. She had never been taken like that by a man before. If someone had told her that she would allow a man to fuck her in the ass someday, she would have laughed in his or her face. Yet now she was doing it. She was allowing this man to go where no man had gone before. Adam thrust into her, going deeper than ever before. Eve grimaced and opened herself up, welcoming him inside her.

Eve looked at him. Why did he still strive to conquer her, when all along she had always been his? She reached upward to embrace her lover, but he would not allow her to embrace him, no matter how seemingly loving her gesture, he did not trust her nor did he know her intent. She was different from him, inexplicable and unpredictable. He was fascinated by her, and the idea of trusting her seemed foolish to him. He could not love her. Not really. No matter how much he wanted to. He would only take what he needed, and leave. When he felt a rush in his loins, he shouted. She looked up at him, knowing what must be happening within that fantastic, masculine form of his. He came, and she felt the rush of his seed inside her tight crevice.

Suddenly weakened, he lay in her arms. When she embraced him, he did not resist. Moments later, he stared at her. His eyes searched hers. His were full of indescribable emotions. Hers were unreadable, at least to him. He could not trust what he saw, or thought he was. It might be deception. So, in spite of the mutual pleasure that their bodies and souls had created, he could not remain with her. And so he got up. She watched him as he stood, and walked away. Were they destined to always be adversaries? No. It wasn't always so. But that's just the way things were now. Possibly forever.

Adam headed to the showers, where he ran into Stefano and Lilith, who had watched the whole thing and looked at the black policeman with awe, fear...and respect. They hadn't known what he was when he first walked into the room but now they knew. A handsome devil who took whatever he wanted and conquered anything in his path. A bisexual who showed signs of being a sociopath and showed no mercy to anyone, man or woman, when they got in his way. One hell of a stud that both of them wouldn't mind sleeping with. And so they did. Eve was the last one to hit the showers, for whatever the reason.

The four contenders in tonight's little game collected their money through my devoted manservant and left. They each signed a contract preventing them from discussing what happened here under any circumstances with anyone. Were they to disobey, my attorneys would make their lives a living hell. What did you think of it? Honestly? I'm not asking you to like it. What did you think of the encounter between Stefano and Lilith? The Battle of The Sexes which took place between Adam and Eve? The steamy sex which followed? It may chill you or get you worked up but my aim was to get a reaction out of you. Well, what is it? Do you feel like clapping your hands? Or do you want to hunt me down and strange me for being a pervert? Whatever you felt, I hope you were entertained. I certainly was, and this tape has been added to my private collection. Until next time, then. See you around.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Darker Passions

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 275 milliseconds