• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Claire's First Day As A Sub Slut

Claire's First Day As A Sub Slut

123

As I don't like splitting up my stories it is fairly long. I hope when you read it you will take the time to give it a vote.

Claire's first day as a sub slut.

It was a day that had started like any other. I woke up to the sound of my alarm, my cock was rock hard as usual and I lay there stroking the hot muscle in between my legs, it was huge and sweaty and I was tempted to jerk off and allow myself the relief of cumming but managed to restrain myself to just masturbating until that last moment when an additional stroke or two would allow me to shoot my load. It gave me a sense of control, power even. I went to the toilet having to firmly hold the rock hard monster downward to piss and waiting for my bladder to open and the hot golden liquid begin to flow. I then jumped in the shower and lathered up; again stopping briefly under the hot jets of water to play with the monster in between my legs, a few strokes was all that was needed before the python raised its swollen head once again. My balls ached with the load inside them but my self control was unwavering and I stopped short of realising my hot sticky spunk.

It had been about three months now since I had last enjoyed the relief and pleasure of sexual intercourse, work had been busy and the opportunity just had not come along. I think of myself as a fun guy and although no oil painting my rugged looks and deep light green eyes allow me my share of women but I wanted more than your ordinary plain Jane in the sack, I wanted a woman that was happy to take anything I dished out and ask, no, beg for more.

The routine I presently follow is one of habit not one of necessity and has been for almost six months now.

The Company had asked for voluntary redundancies at a time when I was disillusioned and bored with my lot. My boss was pretty shocked when I volunteered and tried to get me to change my mind, I can hear him now.

"Peter the voluntary redundancy isn't really applicable to you. There was a bit of confusion in the wording of the offer, the human resources department basically fucked up. We need you here and the Chairman and Directors are happy to discuss a substantial salary review today."

I didn't stay and didn't even discuss the package just in case I was tempted. I just wanted time to re-evaluate my life and this was simply a perfect opportunity, I had made enough so that money was not going to be a major problem for a fair while and the generous redundancy package was a big bonus.

I was enjoying my new found freedom as a young, fit, 40 year old that loved sports; including golf and fishing as well as enjoyed reading, the gym, swimming, cooking and DIY. My time was fully preoccupied with a combination of these things as well as keeping my hand in with exchange deals for my own account.

After breakfast I sat down and read the papers and then finished reading the book I had taken out of the library the day before, "Secrets of the Amazon Jungle". It had been an interesting read although not my normal light reading material but it had made a nice change and some of the information had been enlightening.

As today was one of those days I hadn't pre-planned anything I decided to return the book to the local library and get a replacement.

Being a nice day, I decided to walk the short distance to help with the keeping fit regime I had set myself. I had lost some weight over the last couple of months and felt healthier and much more energetic, more to the point I felt happier.

Walking into the local library, I looked around the huge room which was almost empty. In the children's area was a young mum with her toddler seating on a brown leather stool while her child sat on the floor in front of her listening intently as she read to him from the book in her lap. Two other older children stood by one of the bookcases sifting through some books and I could hear them talking about Victorian England and the work they needed to do for their project.

My eyes wandered around the room until they found their target. The young librarian was busy replacing books on the shelves off of her trolley but stopped when she saw me hold up the book in my hand and made her way to her counter.

As she walked across the room I studied her. She was in her early to mid twenties; 5'8" tall in her high heeled stilettos, her hair was up in a tight bun and some of her wispy blonde hairs hang out at the side while a few stray strands dropped down in front of her face. She was a pretty girl, soft looking lips, a thin petite nose, nice overall facial bone structure and milky white skin. She was slim, a size 6 or 8, 32 or possibly 34CC which looked big on her small overall frame. She was dressed conservatively, like what you might expect your classic librarian to be dressed. She wore a plain white button down blouse and a long dark grey wool skirt. Her thick plastic frame glasses looked huge on her small round head but even they could not hide her big beautiful bright and crystal clear blue eyes.

I was instantly attracted to her and could feel a stirring between my loins as my cock seemed to wake up and begin to stretch itself.

Once at her counter I handed over my book as I looked at her close up, her eyes lowered so that she was not looking directly at me and she blushed at my attention. I decided to make a play for her and see the reaction, I had nothing to loose and could have a bit of fun tormenting her.

"Hi there I was looking for something erotic, you know something hot and sexy to read, what would you recommend?"

"Ahh..not sure we really have anything like that.... Sorry Sir."

"Come on you have all these books in here there must be something."

"Ah....well we do have a section with perhaps some more adult material but I am not sure if there is anything there you would like Sir."

"Why don't you lead the way and then I'll know want I?"

"Yes, yes of course Sir it's just round here."

I followed her round to a section at the far end of the library that was out of sight of the rest of the room and moved until I was right up against her, I could tell she was unsure of herself and shy and decided to play a little game with her.

"Well what have you got then? Show me some. Have you got the Story of O or something in that ilk?"

At the mere mention of the book her face went crimson almost red. I wondered whether this was some indication that she had read the book or seen the film or just merely that she was completely ignorant of that particular title and had been put on the spot.

"I am not sure that we have that Sir...ehm but... I think I may have a copy and if Sir would wish I could bring it for Sir tomorrow."

Her soft whispering voice seemed to caress me as she spoke and the fact that she called me Sir all the time gave me the impression that she was not merely being polite but mere of a submissive nature.

"Well that sounds fine but I need something to read in the meantime and as you have a copy which I presume you have read you will know what I'm looking for, right?"

"Oh yes Sir I have read it ehm....several times ....ahm....and similar publications as well Sir."

Claire stood by a bookcase the top two shelves of which were labelled Adult content. She stood on tiptoe to reach the top shelf and I grabbed her slim waist as if to assist her while at the same time pressing my body against hers until my hard cock was tightly pressed against her arse and I knew Claire could feel me there. There was no protest or movement to indicate that she was horrified or shocked in any way and this encouraged me to make a further more obvious approach. I moved my hand upward holding her firmly just under her tits in such a way that my knuckles bushed against her nipples as she moved. Her nipples quickly hardened as they brushed against my skin. They felt fairly big while as her tight arse moved I felt what could only be a suspender belt rub along the hard sensitive head of my rod which gave a little twitch of excitement at the appreciation of the undergarments. So far she hadn't protested nor made a move to tell me my advances were not welcome so I decided to up the stakes and removing my hands from under her bosom I cupped her firm breasts one in each hand and gave them a firm squeeze and Claire let out a big sigh.

"Please Sir you mustn't do that I'm on duty now."

There was nothing in what Claire had said that was in any way discouraging and I could sense her excitement at the thought of being taken by a complete stranger as her body rubbed against my cock and she turned around to face me her face red and her eyes on the books she held in her hand. There were various titles all a bit tame not that I was particularly interested in any books.

"No, none of these will do." I told her.

"Sorry Sir but this is a public library and we are restricted in the material we can buy in."

"Ah yes but did you not say that you have a copy of O at home that you would lend me?"

"Yes Sir I could bring it in for you."

"Yes, but I presume that you must have some other similar books at least some along the same genre, yes? What have you got?"

Claire went an even darker shade of red at the questions.

"Aahh....yes Sir, I mean yes I do have several other books that you may find of interest."

"Good and as you don't seem able to remember them what time do you finish work?"

"I finish here at 3 o'clock but...."

I cut her short.

"Good I'll be back then to pick you up." Without giving her a second glance or chance to reply I spun round and walked out of the library.

Her politeness, outward innocence and shyness were all very appealing and I was sure that her personality, once she got to know you, would be bubbly and fun but the attraction which drew me to her and held my attention was the chemistry that seemed to connect us. I was now looking forward to seeing her later on and had to admit to some anticipatory excitement at the prospect.

I had a long walk and did a bit of shopping at the local precinct before returning home and cooking lunch. Cooking was something I found relaxing and it was nice to be able to see, taste and enjoy your own creation.

At just before three o'clock I got in the car and drove around to the library. I spotted her waiting outside the main entrance and drew up alongside reaching over and opening the passenger door.

"Get in."

She hesitated briefly then slid in next to me and closed the door behind her. I looked over at her and could see Claire had make a big effort on the makeup front and the mascara extenuated her already long lashes while the red glossy lipstick made her lips seem fuller and more inviting. Her heady perfume perforated my nostrils and her smile brightened up her pretty features.

"You look very nice, although the perfume is perhaps a bit on the overpowering side. Now where do you live, Claire, that's right isn't it?" I had seen the name on her tag when we first met but it was the first time I had used it.

"Yes Sir and I'll try a different lighter perfume in future. I live in 28 Crawford Road Sir."

I knew exactly where that was, it was within easy walking distance of her work and I begun to drive to our destination.

"Do you live there alone?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good, is it your own home or do you rent?"

"It's mine Sir."

I was a bit surprised that she owned her own home at such a young age and especially as I wouldn't have thought the job Claire had would pay that much that she could afford a big mortgage but decide not to question her on the subject.

We were now outside her home and I parked the car then moved to the passenger side and opened the door offering my hand for assistance which she took while blushing. We walked to the main door and she rummaged around in her handbag for her keys then proceeded to open the door.

Once inside I looked around and noted that it was tidy and spotless. There were various prints hanging on the walls in the hall and a large mirror.

"Please come in to the sitting room Sir."

I followed her to the lounge which was furnished with a leather suite made up of a large comfortable sofa and two matching armchairs. A sturdy looking mahogany coffee table was situated in the middle of the suite and against one wall was a large bookcase filled with books, both hard and soft back, while in the corner of the room stood a wooden unit housing her entertainment systems, TV, DVD, Video and music centre.

"You have a nice house and I see you have a large selection of books, have you read them all?"

Her face went red, "Yes Sir."

"Well Claire I presume you normally come home and take a shower and change into something more comfortable other than that heavy skirt, no doubt you wear something much lighter and shorter over your stockings. So why don't you do that and I'll entertain myself browsing through your collection of books."

"Thank you Sir, excuse me."

With that Claire was gone and I moved over to the bookcase.

"BDSM for beginners", "Sexual role playing", "Anal sex explored", "Guide to exploration of sexual fantasies", "The Story of O", "Return to the Château", "The thrill of her submission" most of the titles I looked at were to do with sex and I had to admit some surprise that she had read so many books on sex and much of it relating to submission.

I picked out the book "Guide to exploration of sexual fantasies" from the shelf and managed to clumsily drop it on the table but this turned out to be rather fortuitous. The book opened to what appeared to be a repeatedly read section judging from the dog-eared and discoloured pages. The chapter was entitled "Tied, gagged and blindfolded" I read the section quickly and wondered whether this was the sort of thing Claire would enjoy. The though of her laying helplessly on her bed while I explored every inch of her young firm body conjured up images of her sucking my cock, riding me, licking my balls and rubbing her body against mine, as these images flashed through my mind my cock grew rock hard.

When Claire entered the room my cock almost exploded inside my trousers as she stood at the doorway. Her long thick blonde hair hang down like a wig of gold, her features were now more pronounced and if anything she looked beautiful rather than just pretty. Claire was now dressed in a tiny skirt, little more than a wide belt; in fact I could see where her black stockings stopped, and a white blouse the first three buttons of which were already undone while the bottom buttons were also undone and the blouse was instead tied around her slim waist leaving her midriff bare. Her breasts, which pressed against the tight thin material, were clearly visible as they stood proud without the need of any support; her rich light chocolate areola contrasted with her pale skin while her nipples stood out proud and erect tenting the thin light material of her blouse even further. I could of course see that the skirt was not normally anywhere as short but had been hurriedly turned up a couple of times around the waist to make it shorter for my pleasure. Her glasses had gone and she looked mouth watering. It was also not lost on me that she wore a new lighter fragrance.

Claire looked at me shyly, her face pink, seemingly waiting for me to say something.

"That is so much better Claire, I am pleased. Now come and sit here next to me and tell me a bit more about this book since you have already read it. Which section did you find the most interesting?"

Claire instantly went a darker shade of pink as she came and sat next to me, her skirt ridding up just that little bit more so that her soft pale flesh just above the stocking tops was clearly visible and her tiny white cotton knickers, which I just caught a glimpse of when she sat down, were only covered by about a quarter of an inch of skirt material if that.

I found myself excited with her closeness and not just by the sexual possibilities, Claire was slowly but very surely growing on me. Someone I could grow to more than just like, someone that I would perhaps want to care for, protect and look after. I was surprised at myself, it was not normal for me to allow the slightest bit of emotion to cloud the objective and the operative objective in this instance was to fuck her, something that Claire was blatantly making clear she was very interested in me doing.

"Yes Sir I do find the surrender of once self to another fascinating and appealing. To trust and respect another to such an extent that you will obey there every command. Not because you are bound by a belt or a rope but because he is in your mind, that to me is so exciting Sir."

"I take it you have some experience of such a relationship?"

"No Sir, I haven't met anyone....perhaps I now ....." Claire didn't finish the sentence.

Looking at her pretty face she had now gone beetroot red although her sentence remained unfinished.

"So Claire is there any sexual activity that appeals to you in such a relationship?"

Her face remained red as she thought briefly before responding.

"I have only read about some of them Sir but would like to try and experience those I have read about and perhaps some I have only heard about."

"Interesting, perhaps it is time for you to read less and experience more, do you trust me Claire?"

"Oh.... Yes, I do hope so Sir."

"Good, kiss me."

Claire moved upward towards me bringing her face up to mine and her soft lips planted a sweet kiss on my lips. She was about to sit back when my powerful arms grabbed her upper arms and unceremoniously pulled her to me, my mouth finding hers as I kissed her hungrily pushing my hot tongue against her red lips probing them until they yielded and my tongue entered her mouth for the first time fervently exploring her sweet oral paradise. There followed several long lingering lust fuelled kisses one after the other as I greedily sucked on her tongue then moved my mouth further down trapping her wonderful soft lips in between mine using my tongue to rub along the soft lipstick decorated flesh while my strong hands held her tightly against my body. Finally I released her, Claire sat back down next to me, she was flushed and out of breath as she looked back at me sheepishly.

"That was nice, I enjoyed that and I think we'll find some other uses for that hot mouth of yours at some later stage but for now show me yourself."

"Ahm....would you like me to....ehm....undress Sir, is that what you would like?"

"Yes girl, don't keep me waiting. If I ask you to do something you do it immediately otherwise I shall need to punish you."

Standing up Claire begun to shed the little clothing she had on. The blouse was the first thing to go, allowing her beautiful firm breasts the freedom they craved. I was tempted to pull her to me and feast on each in turn but controlled the urge instead watching as she fumbled with her skirt until finally it fell to her feet. The suspender belt was very feminine, lacy, with pink flowers and light blue petals I was half minded to tell her to keep it on but before I could decide it was off as were the stockings. Claire hesitated with the knickers and looked up at me briefly as if to question me and I glared straight back at her, her eyes quickly dropped back down and she moved her hand to the waist band pulling the tiny white material down slowly as her body leaned forward. I could see her knickers were already damp a clear sign that she was sexually excited. Claire now stood in front of me naked her eyes looking downward blushing uncontrollably.

"Turn around for me let me see all of you."

She turned slowly enabling me to take her all in, I sat there admiring every contour of her young lithe body my cock tenting my trousers, pre-cum oozing out of the tiny pee hole making my under pants wet.

"Are you excited Claire, is your cunt wet?"

"Yes Sir."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Claire's First Day As A Sub Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds