• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Katherines first fuck at college

Katherines first fuck at college

This is a true story about a former girlfriend. We made love many times before. She related this, her first college experience to me. She was a freshman at the time. She attended a prestigious "off Ivy" eastern college.

The first time she saw him was in class. It was her first day of contemporary American history. He did not really notice her. She sat far away from him and was arranged in her seat by time he rolled quickly in slightly after the beginning of class. She unconsciously began looking for him each day. He would normally wear a pair of khaki pants and a comfortable collared shirt. He was tall and she was struck by the way his powerful body moved so gracefully. His name was Michael.

Katherine was a sophomore living in her dorm room. This was her second year living away from home. In her life she had experienced three lovers. Of the first two one was a disaster and the other mediocre. Right before she moved to college she met her third lover. He was 8 years her senior. He was a patient lover and had helped her to discover love making she never imagined possible. With the first two she never had an orgasm. With the older man she found that eventually they came frequently. She moved across the country to school and rarely talked to him after that.

She had not dated anyone since she arrived at college. One night at a fraternity party she drank three drinks. They had a strong effect on her. She danced with a handsome dark haired boy and after the song ended he led her by the hand to the threshold of his room down a long hallway. He wanted her to follow him into his room but she refused. They stood in the door and suddenly he kissed her. He crushed her breasts to his chest. She responded by putting her arms around his neck and letting his tongue explore her mouth. When his thigh pushed between her legs and made direct contact with the hot silk of her panties she melted against him. Katherine almost went into his room and abandoned herself to him but at last minute she ran out of the room found her friends and made a hasty retreat back to the dorms.

Half way through the semester Katherine received an email from her history professor. The class was to be split up into teams of two. She had been assigned to work with Michael. Katherine was apprehensive but she wanted to see what he was like. A day later Michael emailed her asking where she wanted to meet. She wrote back and suggested that they meet in her dormitory's library on Friday. He agreed and told her he would be there at 700.

Before she went to the library she nervously brushed her long silky reddish brown hair. She was so nervous that she put it up in clips three or four times. She finally decided to leave it down. Katherine had butterflies in her stomach when she went to meet him. He was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. He explained that he had just come from playing basket ball. For the first time Michael noticed how beautiful a girl Katherine was. She had worn a dress of very light fabric it accentuated her full hips and she moved with an elegant grace. Michael watched in appreciation when she walked to a bookshelf for a history reference. Her hips swayed back and forth in a slight but enticing way. Her full breasts were outlined by the thin fabric of her dress. Her nipples were barely visible as was the laced pattern of her bra. He wondered how he could have not noticed this beautiful auburn headed girl before. They worked for nearly two hours then decided to meet again. Katherine was impressed with how smart he was. She admitted later that this turned her on even more.

As the weeks went by Katherine became more and more attracted to Michael. He listened to and respected her and seemed to honestly appreciate her. She also found him very physically attractive. Katherine liked to wear baby doll like body suits that could double in a pinch as a top. They were comfortable and they accentuated her figure. She rarely wore them as a top as it seemed a little slutty. On the fourth Friday they were to meet she slipped into a red baby doll and pulled a grey skirt on. She was about to pull a top on over but decided against it.

She found Michael in the library as usual. There were a lot of people there and he suggested that they go to her room to study. She froze for a moment then stuttering like a fool she said "Uh, I guess that would be ok." Katherine's pulse raced as they walked to her room. Her roommate was gone to a concert for the night. They sat on her bed. Michael left the door open about 6 inches so Katherine would feel safe. After about 45 minutes of studying Michael stopped and stared into her eyes. In a dreamy way he reached up and touched her cheek. She leaned slightly closer to him and he kissed her.

She reached out for his hand and he pulled her close. His tongue entered her mouth and he pushed her slowly back on the bed. They kissed passionately. His hand gently caressed her breast finding her erect nipple. Michael's leg moved slowly between her thighs and she gasped when it pressed firmly against the silk of her lingerie. She had never wanted someone this badly. She knew that he could feel how hot and wet she was becoming.

She moaned a small high pitched moan when he stopped for a moment. "I have to close the door."

She shook her head no "We wont go too far it wont matter." She told herself it would be safe like this but she knew she wanted the danger of being walked in on, wanted someone to know she was doing this. She placed his hand on her thigh. His hand raised her skirt up and he stroked her inner thighs. She knew she shouldn't let it go too far but didn't care. His hand stroked her mound through the lacy fabric. Michael fumbled with the slick wet hooks of her baby doll for a second. He couldn't wait so instead he slipped a finger under. It slid easily into her overheated slickness and she cried out. She knew that the guys across the hall might hear and it turned her on. His hardness was pressed against her thigh and her hands moved under his sweat pants. When she felt his hard thickness she pushed him back onto his back. Katherine loved sucking cock. She could sometimes feel satisfied just from that. She had to taste him. He brazenly pulled his sweats and shorts off. She straddled one of his legs. He felt her hot wetness on his leg shin. She bent from the waist arching her back as she guided her lips toward him. She was intoxicated by his smell and wanted him in her mouth so badly. He raised his leg and she pressed her dripping wetness against it rubbing her clit on his leg through the thin barrier of silk. Katherine kissed his stomach and teased his shaft with soft kisses. Then she couldn't wait any longer and took him into her mouth. She looked up at him smiling impishly as she noticed how much of her lipstick covered him. She stroked his thick long shaft with her soft lips, moving up and down in a sweet rhythm. Katherine continued to grind her silk covered mound against his leg as her full lips and tongue made love to the tip of his shaft.. She began to cry out as she sucked him, her cries were muffled by his thickness deep in her throat. She licked and stroked his balls, taking one in her mouth briefly, she licked his shaft and stroked it with her hand. Insatiable, she took him deeply in her mouth as far as she could go (half way) and bobbed up and down as Michael clenched her hair. Michael was about to explode in her mouth. He gasped out "I am going to.." Katherine stopped for a second, looked him deep in the eyes and said in a husky voice "I want you too" She wanted him to cum in her mouth. Katherine took as much of him as she could into her mouth and used her nails to stroke lightly up and down the rest. He couldn't control himself and he came inside her mouth. She waited until he was done then ran to the bathroom to spit it out. She came back looking sheepish. He smiled and pulled her to him

They lay there on the bed and soon he was kissing her again. He moved between Katherine's legs pushing them back and rubbing his recovered thickness against her mound. As he kissed her he pulled the straps of her top down freeing her breasts. Katherine's breathing became ragged as he sucked her nipples and let her feel his hardness against her. She definitely hadn't dreamed of going this far but she was on the pill. With his hand he fumbled with the clasps at the crotch of her lacy baby doll. It was too slippery for him to open the two hooks. Katherine sucked on his neck hoping he would take her, giving up to him. She grew impatient and reached down with one hand and released the barrier.

As Michael pushed his sweat pants down Katherine reached for his hardness and gripped it firmly. He moved toward her, she spread her legs wider and put her arms around his back. He pushed slightly into her opening teasing her lips apart. She wanted him so badly that she grabbed his sweet buttocks with both hands and pulled him deep inside her. He began to stroke into her and her cries became loud enough for people to hear all the way down the hall. It exited her and she raised her knees up instinctually pointed her toes. She whispered to him "I am on the pill" that sent him over the edge and as he came inside her she cried out with her own orgasm Katherine's slick steaminess gripped and pulsed around him as she came.

A week later the fall term ended. Katherine found a new boyfriend and she rarely saw Michael. But they both remembered that one night of incredible passion.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Katherines first fuck at college

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 419 milliseconds