• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Secret Ch. 01

My Secret Ch. 01

(This is a fictional story, it never really happened except in the mind of an erotic dreamer. Women have dream fantasies of experiences that they never want to live, this is mine:)

*

I have a secret. Only Ray, my brother, who is two years older than me knows about it because he is part of it.

My name is Randi, I'm twenty now. The events happened two years ago, just after my eighteenth birthday and it is still as vivid in my mind as when it happened:

It was the end of summer vacation, I would be starting my senior year in high-school and Ray was home for the summer from college.

I was a late bloomer, when all the other girls my age were getting breasts and having their periods, my chest was flat as a board. I didn't start developing until I was sixteen. In just two years, my bust expanded to a B-cup bra and my hips rounded out. I am 5'5" tall with a 35B-25-36 body. I have a cute face with shoulder length ash blond hair and green eyes. My skin is smooth and silky. Since I filled out, I turn a few heads if I dress in tight clothes but prefer the loose fitting things that hide my form most of the time.

Ray and I got along like typical brother and sisters, tolerating each other but not really very close. I had started to date after I turned sixteen but boys that age, as I learned, were interested in girls who let them explore their bodies. I didn't like boys trying to feel me up, my breasts were sensitive and ached as they grew. Kissing was alright and I got that tingly feeling doing it but when they tried to go farther, I got turned off and made them stop and take me home. I just wasn't ready yet. Needless to say, I had very few repeat dates.

I learned that it felt good to touch my nipples which led to the discovery of my clit which I became a master at stimulating to get off. I'd spent quite a bit of time in my bedroom letting my fingers manipulate me to a satisfying release. I liked reading romance novels and fantasized about being in them as one of the girls in the books which normally resulted in a satisfied but sticky mess between my legs. It got to where I was massaging my most intimate parts almost daily.

The weekend after my eighteenth birthday, my parents were going to the lake. I couldn't go because of my part-time job at the grocery store and Ray couldn't go because of a swim meet so we remained behind.

I was Friday night. I had just finished work and was tired as I went home around 11pm. I found some left-over fried chicken in the refrigerator to eat and warmed it up in the microwave. I thought a hot bath would feel good and turned on the water as I went to my bedroom to get out of my dirty clothes. Ray wasn't home yet, probably out with his bitch of a girlfriend, so I just stripped out of my clothes and went to the bathroom bare. The hot water felt so good on my aching body as I relaxed in the water. My mind began to wander and sexy thoughts began to invade my head. I started massaging my breasts, drawing figure eights and circles across my nipples, which produced a warm feeling lower down that required I slip a finger into along the crease of my sex and then slip it between the folds to tease my clitoris. As I became more excited, I'd slip my finger even lower and into my core, stimulating my hot, steamy vagina. As I stroked myself, I drifted into a setting in one of my novels, pretending I was in the story. Then the water started getting cold as I heated up and it became harder to focus on reaching a climax.

Frustrated, I exited the bath, toweled myself dry and then took a moment to examine myself in the mirror. My body did look good, and the former ugly duckling had turned into a graceful swan. I liked what I saw but wish my breasts were just a little bit larger. I headed to my room and turned on some soft music and a night light as I lay down on the bed to resume what I wasn't able to finish in the bath. As I resumed caressing my breasts with one hand, squeezing my nipples and caressing the flesh, my other hand returned to my pussy where I again began to flick my button. A few minutes of this stimulation, I was getting wet and I inserted one and then two fingers inside and stroked my pussy. As I heated up, my fingers moved faster and deeper as I approached the release I was anticipating. I was almost there, my climax was so close....then I heard a strange sound pierce through my focus.... I froze, listening and looking for the source but finding nothing.

An eerie feeling told me that I wasn't alone and was being watched. I started to get up and investigate but decided that it had been my imagination. Slowly and cautiously, I resumed what I had previously started twice now, wanting to reach the peak and gain the release that so far had eluded me, I was more frustrated than ever now. Slowly I built up the pressure, getting closer and closer, my pussy is soaking wet as I buried my fingers in it as deep as they would let me go, my nipples stiff and I feel flushed from the excitement. I am excited beyond description, approaching release.... it's almost there....just a little more. Then I heard that noise again, as I looked up, horror overtook me. I stopped mid-stroke with my fingers in my overheated pussy on the verge of cumming..

Standing in the doorway to my bedroom was Ray stroking his cock as he stared at me laying nude on my bed in this very compromising position. Panic was my first thought. My own brother was invading this private moment and watching me, his sister about to cum.

"What was he doing here?" I thought.

My reaction was to yell at him, "Ray, get out of here, you can't look at me this way!"

I grabbed the comforter and tried to pull it over me as I rolled to hide my naked body from his view. I wanted to hide, disappear, become invisible in the blanket hoping this would just go away.

Then I felt his arm on top of me. "Why was he still here?" I thought, "Hadn't I told him to leave?"

He tried to turn me over on my back but I resisted. I didn't want for him to see me naked. He persisted, pulling harder to turn me over and being stronger than I, was able to uncover me. There I lay, fully exposed to my brother's gaze. I covered my breasts and pussy with my hands but he pulled my arms away and I could see him ogling my naked assets in the dim light.

I yelled, "Leave me alone!"

I was so embarrassed. My mind was racing and going nowhere. In my delerium, somehow, he managed to move over me and started sucking on my left nipple. My mind told me this wasn't right but my body was demanding he continue. Then he moved over and sucked on my other nipple. Back and forth, again and again.

"Ray, What are you doing to me?" I said.

With his weight on top of me, he started squeezing one tender breast as he sucked on the other. I felt his other hand moving toward my pussy as he stroked my skin. He got a finger wedged in between the lips of my sex and found my clitoris. It felt strange but good to have him touching me where nobody else had ever been and his sucking of my breasts was causing a tingly feeling in my pussy but at the same time, I knew it was wrong to have my brother touch me this way but it was feeling so good.

I then said, "No......Ray, please......Don't....

Then I felt his cock touch me mid-thigh, it was so hot and hard. It felt like it was burning into my skin. Why was I so excited......I didn't want this to happen....or did I. My mind was getting so confused, one second I didn't want this to happen, the next I did.

I weakly spoke, "Ray, I'm your sister."

It was as if Ray didn't hear me He was possessed and I was so close to cumming. I wanted that cum that had been interupted so many times before. But, it was Ray getting me so close to cumming...how could he get me so hot.

I was overflowing with emotion and conflict, even though I didn't want this to happen, I did want it to happen.

With my pussy so gooey and enflamed, my legs involuntarily opened allowing him more access and Ray took the opportunity to position himself between them. I then felt the tip of his cock touch my pussy and jerked in reflex to get away from it.

"Ray, I'm a virgin...." was all I could day.

His cock was poised, ready to enter my most intimate part, I'm soaking wet down there but tense and unsure. He stopped sucking my breasts long enough to wet the tip of his cock in my juices and position the head at my entrance. I felt him push and my tiny pussy opened up to accept him. There was a little bit of pain and a stretched feeling as he started to invade me. He continued to push his cock into me harder and I felt stretched beyond my capacity. As more of him got inside me, I felt him at my barrier. His entry blocked. Then he lunged into me. The sudden pain as I felt my hymen rip apart was intense but over quickly. His cock was so deep inside me then and I felt a burning sensation as my pussy adjusted to his cock being inside me. He was so deep in my passage. His cock continued to invade me and then I felt his cock buried fully inside me, up against my cervix as his pelvis hit mine.

I thought, "It's done, I'm no longer a virgin. My brother took my precious virginity."

Even before I was able to fully adjust to his enormous size he was moving his cock back out of me and then ramming it back in. The pain was all but gone, and now the heat was rising as the pace started increasing. I felt so full and sloppy as he sawed into me and then the flashes started. The most euphoric feeling overcame me, better than anything I had ever experienced.

His pounding became faster and faster another flash hit, followed by another and another. My heart was pounding and my breathing getting shorter. What was happening, I had never experienced this much intensity.

Suddenly, Ray tensed up and with a few short jerky movements of his cock, he drove his cock into me as deep as it would go and froze. I felt him pulsing inside me and realized that my brother had gained his own release and was spewing his juices into me.

Ray collapsed on top of me as I felt his huge cock shrink inside me, then he pulled his cock out and I winced a little as my pussy was quite sore. He didn't say a word as he got up and left my room. As I lay there, I felt the juices leaking out of my very bruised pussy onto the bed. I forced myself to get up and went to the bathroom. I wanted a shower to wash off the sweat and sticky juices off my body. I noticed there was a mess of sticky cum, my juices and streaks of blood coming out of my tender pussy as I cleaned up. I was exhausted but the warm glow made me feel so good. Returning to my bed, I thought, "How could something as wrong as this feel so good." as I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, when I woke, I timidly walked down the hallway past Ray's room. He wasn't there. As I looked around the house, Ray had already left for his swim meet. As I thought back to the night before, I wondered if it had all been a dream. As I touched my tender pussy, I realized the events of the night before were real.

As I got ready to go to work, I tried to dress and act as if nothing had happened. I didn't want anybody to know what Ray and I had done last night..... at least not right now. I needed time to sort this out in my mind.

(to be continued in Part 2)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Secret Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds