• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson in Punctuality

A Lesson in Punctuality

As quiet as a church mouse, I closed and locked the door. Obedient to Master, I wore nothing but a trench coat, my collar, and a pair of black stilettos. Attempting silence, I untied and unbuttoned, noticing two strange coats hanging in the closet as I reached for a hanger.

Startling me, a fist grabbed me by the hair and jerked me back against a hard man's body. My coat seemed to float in slow motion to the floor as Master hissed in my ear, "You're fucking late for our company."

I began to apologize, but he covered my mouth with his big hand to silence me, his clothed body pressed against my back. He told me, "You'd better obey flawlessly the rest of the night. You have embarrassed me with your tardiness."

And then he slid his other hand up my naked abdomen, over my tits and up to my nose which he pinched shut, taking my breath away until I was thrashing in his embrace, suffocating.

He released me with a little shove, catching me by the arm just before I fell, to jerk me around to face him. Cruelly, he slapped my right cheek, "You will crawl into the parlor on all fours. You will apologize properly. And you will ask Madame to slap your other cheek."

Master trailed his fingertips over my burning face, tracing the red outline of his handprint. Trembling, I whispered, "Yes Master."

He gave me a moment to compose myself, and then I appeared in the doorway. The sight of them took my breath away. Madame was all over Master, her legs draped across his lap as they kissed.

I felt proprietary and jealous for a moment, my heart leaping at my throat, until I caught sight of Madame's pet.

Standing, he would be at least six foot two. He was on his knees and I couldn't tell if he would be handsome under other circumstances.

His face was painted white with a black circle around one eye, a black nose and a dog's mouth. She had affixed perky dog ears to the top of his head. Collared, like me, and obedient, he stared in silence.

Just as I was sinking to my knees, Madame exclaimed, "Oh darling, this must be your little bitch!" and I died with embarrassment. Right away, I did not like Madame. I could tell she was not there for a good time only, but to claim the man I belonged to.

On all fours, and with agony, I crawled across the parlor to her feet, and then sat back on my heels. With eyes lowered, I spoke softly, "Madame, please forgive this lowly slave for her tardiness and please slap her left cheek as she deserves."

Madame laughed and kissed Master, whispering in his ear so he smiled secretly about things only they understood. And then she untangled herself from him enough to lean forward and caress Master's handprint on my right cheek. I could tell the skin was hot to the touch.

She purred, "I see your Master has already slapped you," and then she stroked my other cheek with the backs of her fingers. "Do you really think you require further punishment?"

My lips parted as if to answer, but she shushed me, "Shhh, pet. That was a rhetorical question. It doesn't really matter what you think, does it?"

And then she drew her hand back suddenly and slapped my face so hard it took my breath away. In my life, I'd never been slapped so hard in the face.

Tears spilled silently as I trembled before her on my knees. In my peripheral vision, I saw Master tense, though his eyes had slitted the way they always did when he was very turned on. It was as if he could not decide if he liked his property treated quite so roughly or if it turned him on.

Madame took me by the chin and forced me to look up at her, and laughing she said, "Oh Carl, look at her! She's too cute! She is crying!"

And then, shaking my head slightly, she spoke to me, "I know first meetings can be hard, but if you are ever fucking late to see me again, I will whip you until you bleed and make no mistake, I will leave you scarred."

I wanted to spit in her face. Instead, I turned my eyes toward my Master. I smiled slightly as I saw the look on his face that told me she would scar me only over his dead body. My voice icy, I answered her, "Yes, Madame. I'm sorry Madame."

She lay back against Master again, tilting her head so he could kiss her. I saw their tongues meet and I lowered my eyes, my tummy filling with envy.

I could not watch, but I could hear the wet lip smacking sound of them together, the hushed moans, the low growl. Finally, she whispered so softly I almost missed it, "Your slave was rude to my pet as well. How will she make it up to him?"

There was more whispering, but I could make nothing out until Madame said, "Fido, go get our gifts for Carl's bitch."

Fido yipped with excitement and I guessed he wasn't allowed to speak otherwise. I didn't like how hard his cock was all of a sudden as it bobbed beneath him when he crawled to fetch a bag back to his Mistress.

Almost gloating, Madame sat up and patted the ottoman. "Up here, little bitch!" she exclaimed. My eyes for Master only, I obeyed, climbing up on all fours to the makeshift stage.

Master returned my gaze, the corner of his mouth tugging upwards in a half smile. The bastard loved every minute of my shame at his quasi-girlfriend's hands.

She told me to close my eyes and I listened very carefully. She said, "You do it, Fido, I want to watch." There was some rustling and then the sound of a cap opening, a sound I would know anywhere.

He was lubing something up and I flinched as I felt his strange hands spreading my ass cheeks followed by his expert insertion of a plug into my quivering hole.

I gasped and shuddered, shifting on all fours. I could feel all three pairs of their eyes on me, and it burned hotly. Something on the outside of the plug tickled me and I forced myself not to think about what kind of horror he'd put in me.

He lifted my face and growled low at me, a clear sound of warning telling me to stay still. He covered my face with wetness, and then painted with a fine cold wet brush. Having seen what he looked like, I had a good idea of what he was doing to me.

Finally, he placed a headband atop my head, with long tickling fuzzy things that hung down on either side. I assumed I'd been given floppy puppy ears instead of the perky style he wore.

Finally, Fido took each of my hands and placed them inside tiny bags which he tied around my wrists so I couldn't get them off. I could tell my blush ran down my throat to my chest, I burned so hotly.

"Open your eyes, puppy," Madame said and I heard Master groan with lust as my blue gaze found his. I blinked and looked down at my hands, turned into paws. I glanced over my shoulder and whimpered at the puppy tail dangling from my ass.

Master's voice was thick, the way it gets right before he fucks me, and he said, "No more human speaking. If you want to make a sound, do so like a proper puppy bitch. Bark if you understand me." I barked and then whimpered my embarrassment.

Madame laughed and pulled Master close for a kiss, her hands roaming his chest, and then reaching down to stroke his hard on through his pants. "Your little bitch is adorable now, shouldn't she make amends with Fido?"

"On the floor, Fluffy," Master renamed me, "tail up."

Weak with humiliation, I slid from the chair to the floor in front of them, my ass up, my tummy fluttering wildly with nerves. Fido yapped and panted excitedly until his Mistress told him, "Attack her, Fido," and he pounced on me.

I am sure I screamed, my puppy paws scrambling on the floor as Fido rammed his cock into me in one easy thrust. He started humping immediately, jerking fast into me over and over and over.

Most men would lose control quickly like that, but it seemed Fido had some practice. His pace never slowed and I grunted, panting and gasping as he pummeled my cunt just like a dog.

Glancing up, I saw Master's fingers withdraw from Madame's cunt as he lifted her up and onto his cock, her back against his chest so they could both still watch Fido use me.

I cried out as I saw her sex suck him inside, my way of protesting, and Master smiled a smile that was all for me. He knew how jealous I was and he loved it.

Madame writhed and cried out, "Lick, Fido!" He bent over me, crushing me under him, but he couldn't quite reach so he slammed his cock into me hard enough to push me an inch along the floor. Then again.

I screamed but he got me where he wanted me, so he could bury his face between his Mistress's legs and lick her clit while she thrashed on Master.

Madame and Master didn't take long at all as they were so hot to begin with. She threw her head back, screaming out her orgasm, "Breed that bitch, Fido! Hump her! Cum!"

Panting like an animal, Fido did as he was told, making me scream and wail, "Bark, bitch!" my Master growled at me.

Blushing and panting, I barked in humiliation, the sound so small and timid as Fido started howling and unloading his cum in me while Master did the same in Madame.

Master pulled Madame off his cock immediately, holding her legs open, "Lick us clean, Fluffy," he commanded. Whimpering and weak, I managed to lift myself up enough to lap at Master's cock.

He knew me so well, he knew I was mad at Madame, that I only wanted him and so he buried his hand in my hair and placed my face against her oozing cunt so I would slurp up his cum and hers.

Madame moaned, "Fido, you lick yourself out of Fluffy's cunt. Eat up your own seed!"

That's how I met Madame and Fido and how I learned to never ever be late.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson in Punctuality

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 250 milliseconds